Capitalists btfo

Capitalists btfo

Attached: FB_IMG_1520957879944.jpg (742x652, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Detroit-MI/pmf,pf_pt/house_type/88666916_zpid/17762_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/42.565471,-82.858201,42.139222,-83.339539_rect/10_zm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

let's just raise minimum wage then!
that's won't change anything else right?

Rent isn't a quarter of income at all these days. It's much more if you're below the upper class, and minuscule if you're above it. But think of it this way, if you tongue Trump's anus hard enough, you might end up as CIA director or Secretary of State! I bet that job pays pretty decently.

>average
also supply and demand
lol this shit is retarded

all burgers homeless by 2020

some jobs are worth 31 dollars an hour, like being an experienced engineer

some jobs aren't even worth 7 dollars an hour, like being a mcsoy clerk

What kind of retard would want to live with a minimum wage anyway?

>being so butthurt that you inject every conversation with THAT.
You must be fun at parties.

>AVERAGE rent should be affordable to MINIMUM wage.

What's the AVERAGE wage? Does it come out to four times the average rent?

What about the minimum rent? Does it match up to the minimum wage?

>tfw my rent is 1/7 of my monthly income

Attached: 2.jpg (852x480, 34K)

Damn dude I live on the east side of Houston. Rent for an average apartment is usually 500-750.
The luxury ones are usually 1k+ but here's the kicked.
Low income housing charges over 1k a month for rent. Poor niggers get vouchers that covers most of it. So if you make over for example 30K a year. Youre not allowed to live there.

>wanting rent to be a quarter of income
why? it's the single largest living expense, why are you expecting it to be 1/4 of monthly income?
rent is like 2 weeks wages after 401k, roth ira, and taxes, i think that's perfectly reasonable desu

>everyone is suposed to be above average
I am not sure if you know what average means.
sage

Deport all illegal immigrants and housing costs go down

Wow, some one earning the MINIMUM cannot afford something at the AVERAGE. Plus a median rent would be more useful since extremely high cost areas like Manhattan and San Francisco artificially raise the average above what people are are actually paying in most areas.

If you could not achieve anything in life, you worth nothing.

Fuck me, I pay 1/6th of my income for mortgage for a single bedroom apartment in upper location of major city here.

$1200 is pretty much the bare minimum where I live to not live in a fucking slum. Meanwhile I work 3 part time jobs (useless degree, should have just gone to trade school) which averages out to about $13 dollars an hour. So pretty much, if I'm lucky I'm able to save $200 at the end of the month.

I could go back to living in my moms basement, but it's worth paying 1200 a month to not be yelled at for forgetting to take out the garbage at age 25.

>as (((suggested)))

>$1234 a month on average
That can't possibly be true. A figure like that would only take big cities into account.

This. Why on earth should the min. wage be more than 25% of the average cost of rent?

>He isn't getting paid rent from the dumb fucks who can't save money.

Your first house should be duplex. Let someone else pay your morgage. The dumb fucks who drive new cars yet don't have enough money for a down payment deserve it.

>avatar is the single worst character from Achewood

Attached: 819.jpg (620x400, 29K)

This

The average is bloated by ridiculous rent prices in big cities. It's perfectly manageable to live in a small town on minimum wage. Also, who the fuck makes minimum wage? I've never worked anywhere that didn't hand out annual raises at the very least. If you make minimum wage you're either a dumbass who can't get promoted or a lazy ass who can't keep a job longer than a year. In either situation, nobody should have to pander to you.

Me and a roommate split Half that.
God bless Texas

Get a fucking trade and stop bitching about it, in the UK a welder would make £30/hour on site with a qualification, , that's $40.23/hour, and if they don't pay that you can walk away and they will be left with shitty welds that will fail and potentially cost lives because they had to hire some cunt that didn't know what they were doing, and the employer knows that and because they know that they will be responsible for hiring the shitty welder, they will pay it.

Think about all the time you have spent playing the victim, you could have been a qualified tradesman by now had you spent that time building your skill set instead of being a little crying bitch.

When people tell you to get a job, they don't mean get a job flipping burgers or changing kegs for the rest of your life.

Using an average (mean) inflates the number since exorbitant rent has an undue influence on the result. It is why the median figure is typically used, which is approximately $860. Still a lot, it is roughly a quarter of minimum wage income if you are splitting the rent with a roommate.

Who the fuck lives with a room mate? Why would you want to live with anyone except your wife?

doesn't count for how many people live in a house?
guess that would destroy his point?

*more than 4x

Do you do a trade?

Low achievers making minimum wage. Poor people should not be getting married or having kids

careful straw is very flammable

Or you could get a single real job in an area that is not so expensive.

This is the problem, all the high paying jobs are in cities, no one wants to take a low paying job full time job an hour away from the city. So you have all these units just sitting there vacant that go for 800/month or less for a whole fucking house.

You don't even have to learn a trade. Literally the only people who make minimum wage in the US are people who have worked fast food for a short time and can not get promoted to management. Factory workers make way more than minimum wage and they have the same requirements as a fast food joint, no experience required.

Oh wait, factories have mandatory drug testing. Really makes you think.

You’d have to be retarded to pay more than 500 bucks in rent

You sound like an all around Retard. Just take out the trash, start saving money, and stop being a dipshit

The fuck is wrong with this generation I swear m8

The real retardation is paying rent. It’s an endless poverty entrapment (unless a few very specific examples, but people who can figure that out don’t need economic advices anyway).

Look at the butthurt liberal guys

3bd house on 80 acres. mortgage 290/m. renters btfo

>WHY CAN'T I RENT AN AVERAGE HOME ON MY MINIMUM WAGE SALARY?????
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Average Rent
>Minimum Wage

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 920K)

I pay 690€ every month for rent
+ gas and electricity bill every two months averaging 300€ (depends on consumption)
I spend 100€ every week for groceries
And my salary is on average 1600-1700€/month

Why americans are such crybabies?

>every single person should get to live in "average" housing no matter their income
>leftists

You should not be forgetting to take out the garbage at age 25. I think I know why you make minimum wage.

I agree, lets raise minimum wage to 1M /hr. That way we'll all be millionaires.

Attached: Approve.jpg (400x400, 15K)

average US taxpayer pays about 25k/year in taxes, so they make around 75k(?)

the increasing cost of rent has come on the backs of idiots who refuse to save, thus paying rent, and inflating market rates. If everyone said fuck you and didn't pay rent of more than 1/4 of gross pay, rent would stay lower.

tl;dr: poor people are dumb and make bad decisions, which affect other dumb people who also make bad decisions.

>comparing average rent to minimum pay
>comparing average rent to average salary
Pick one that makes sense.

I live in my parents house and they make me pay $1700 a month in rent

Exactly this. Average rent vs minimum wage.

Try comparing this against average wages in at least one sample area. The cost of living is not the same in all areas. Also, this is why most low wage earners have room mates to share the cost.

My mortgage is $600 a month for a 1500 Sq foot home. I make $20 hr, my fiance makes $16.

You get out what you put in with capitalism.

>comparing average and minimum
wew

guess you should have thought about this before flooding the job market with more minimum skilled workers

that's probably more than their house payment.

most rent is 'mortgage + landlord profit'

renting is dumb unless you are moving frequently

Capitalists are people who make money by owning things. They aren't people who make $7.25 per hour. Those are wage slaves.

>why not just make minimum wage $1000 an hour then?

>1700 rent in parents house

I pay $150 rent for my parents, how does it feel to be a dumbass?

>You get out what you put in with capitalism.

Attached: 1514991415044.png (454x685, 115K)

>minimum wage means you can live off it
When did this bullshit get started? In the 80's and 90's no one expected to live off minimum wage, it was for kids that wanted pocket money.

>renting

Might as well burn your money

Attached: 1517361061840.png (466x490, 24K)

whoever the fuck wrote that is using some bullshit as their source

>1234/month
bullshit. bull. Fucking. Shit.

Why are you comparing minimum wage with average rents?
Why not minimum wages with minimum rents?
Or average rents with average wages?
GTFO libtard shill, go suck Tyrone off

Minimum wage is for children and felons. Seriously, if you're not able to work for a raise then you deserve exactly what you are being paid.

Attached: 105771135.jpg (640x425, 119K)

>average US rent is...
>minimum wage is...

why don't they just find cheaper flat and pay minimum rent?

More like not having roommates BTFO

>Make less than average money
>Wants to live in an average rental

Be a server

Ez $20/hr
>be me
>work 3 days, 5hrs each day
>make $250 in untaxed cash

>Paying rent to your parents
Lul what a cuck, I pay my phone gas and insurance and half the internet. totaling 120 a month.

My retarded nephew went from gulping down pills and huffing pool chlorine to a very stable job making good money for ups. He just bought a new dirtbike and is living on his own. He started at mcdonalds and moved on. These communist posts about Muh minimum are complete nonsense. If you are able bodied and can't make it here you ARE worthless.

minimum wage, minimum house

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Detroit-MI/pmf,pf_pt/house_type/88666916_zpid/17762_rid/globalrelevanceex_sort/42.565471,-82.858201,42.139222,-83.339539_rect/10_zm/

>average
Yeah the average cost for a 2 bed apartment. Not a studio or one bedroom. And I'm sorry if you work min wage you shouldn't be able to afford a 2 bed apartment on your own.

This is the result of:
1) Monetary inflation
2) Housing regulation
3) Control of interest rates

Attached: gs.png (4672x1800, 186K)

>tfw brick houses here cost $270,000+

Attached: 1504927188895.jpg (394x360, 24K)

No, I teach IT at a community college.

>very stable job making good money for ups.
uncle shlomo

Attached: 1518380182017.jpg (720x714, 73K)

My rent is 1/10 my income nigger

Work harder and gain more skills
>Also being such a loser u insult the president with each comment the same as the shills and bots do
You're a robot retard

In CO, the apartment I stayed in when I was in college in 07 was like 800 a month, had a single bedroom and loft. Now it's going for over 1,000. That's the weed industry fucking our housing market

Your either retarded or trying to live in LA or Seattle or something

not women and spics in the workforce?

Attached: 1519149963355.gif (650x650, 2.76M)

>what is average household income

Is this average calculated including $40,000/month Manhattan flats?

Keep in mind, this is your neighbor.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>minimum wage
>average apartment

i think i see the problem here.

also
>quarter income
since when is it not 1/3?

>Compairing average to minimum.
>Lumping in high paying jobs with shit ones.

Plus this just further supports the idea that Mcjobs and retail aren't met for long term positions and are for teenagers to have some pocket change.

So where do we all live nigger? these are shit tier problems for shit tier people.

Also, since only one person is paying for rent does is this average composed of only one bedroom apartments?

Keep in mind that he mentioned “average”, meaning that some people make below average and still live well.

Only 3% of the working population makes minimum wage, I think.

Not just weed but rent in college towns is always more with higher demand and competition.

caN HE FINALLY TEACH ME
HOW TO
>dougie

Attached: 1519583624468.jpg (991x629, 66K)

this
don't work at fucking macdonald
don't work at fucking starcucks
work as a server or stocking at walmart/ups for an easy low int run profession

>tfw I don't play rent

Attached: 1520810313392.jpg (768x1024, 141K)

2500 after tax per month and less than 500 per month in bills.

>average rent
>minimum wage

Attached: 1518636473538.png (230x219, 5K)

And that's literally all you got, thxx for playing

Attached: jack-nicholson-flip-off.gif (425x256, 3.26M)

>tfw rent is $3000 for a studio

Yep. If you have a minimum wage job and accepted this is your station in life, you have the mind of a gibs nigger.

Yet people still do it and are well fed communism BTFO