Boku no Hero Academia

When this asspull arc ends, will we see more from class B?

I hope so. I just want to learn their quirks.

Yes unfortunately

For what? To call them asspulls?

I'm trying to remember one asspull from the arc and can't. Maybe Overhauls fusion can qualify as a semi-asspull, but I won't be so sure.

I really hope not, next arc will have something to do with Shinsou anyway

>semi-asspull
The absolutely despair of bnhfags.

read a good manga like hxh if you want no asspulls

I'll give this guy some credit. It takes some balls to blow yourself up with your own quirk. Wonder if he's done it before that he knew it wouldn't kill him.

>absolutely despair
kek

>read a good manga like hxh if you want no asspulls
Oh my rubber brain death, Kuropika doesn't have to follow his own rules.

Are you some kind of speedreader, or started the manga feom where the 2011 anime adaptation leave? Are you used to generic shonen manga featuring "muh nakama i want to protect my people i want to save the world and defeat evil boys" and can't decipher Togashi's hints during the series? He is literally a master of foreshadowing, for he has foreshadowed O my rubber nen since Chrollo been chained by the chain dude and it is mentioned again when Gon smashes Pitou's head. He also forshadowed Shalnark's death during Yorkshin arc with the prophecy. Even the bomb Meruem: King of the ants got nuked with was foreshadowed in the previous arc, Greed Island, where we find out that Genthru's ability goes by the name "Ritiru furoweru" which translates directly to "Little flower", and implication that it is a small bomb compared to the big bomb wich explodes in the shape of a flower. All these well crafted foreshadows and people still think that Emperor Time is some kind of plot armor made to make the main character overpowered, when it was literally forshadowed in the name. The name! Emperor TIME, because it has power over the time of Kurapika's life. I hope you understand and no longer continue to talk in a harmful way about Kurapika, who is non other than a poor boy who got his whole tribe murdered because some edgy dude wanted to kill people for their eyes.

What's Setsuna's quirk going to act like?
Will she be a regenerater or will she be a Buggy ripoff?

tl;dr

>Kuropika
>boy
Pasta is stale, lad.

>2 months left.
>Still not finished this arc yet.
Don't lie to me Hori, Not over Shinsou.

anyone have a torrent/mega download for chapter 110 and onward?
seems like dmca's were sent out and now the manga is only hosted on websites with shit ass quality

>I don’t know if it will make it into 2017
So this is the infamous “arc taking longer than the author imagined”

This is the famous "i'm dying and don't know what the fuck i'm doing anymore".

Mangastream or FA anons?

Ok, I understand the fear regarding the quirk of Eri because it can be used to take the consequences that we have seen so far. But considering that this is not yet a fact, what makes her quirk and this into something SO BAD to deserve so much shitposting? It is not as if it had happened to solve an impossible problem instantly, on the contrary, the conflicts increased after that. So what's the big deal anyway?

I'm not saying that BnHA's writing is perfect, but sometimes I feel that some people focus too much on the trope and forget about the development. When Mirio arrived, I remember the several complaints about the lack of foreshadowing. But now, look, everyone likes Tintin.

The TV Tropes Police need to relax a little bit.

It turned the arc into generic "MC powers up and saves the day" garbage. Even if it was foreshadowed it would still be shit.

FA were my go to, but fuck'em now. I would hold out reading niggastream trash translations for FA's more accurate liberal translations.

I don't know if it's an asspull or not and don't care, all I know is that the extent of how OP and ridiculous Overhaul and Eri's quirk are is bullshit and I'm not a fan of that development. Overhaul is basically jesus, he can do anything and everything.

FA's translations are not phrased as good as MS but they are more accurate

If you don't like asspulls in a comic-centric shonen. Then why are you reading it?

>It turned the arc into generic "MC powers up and saves the day" garbage.
So even if this power up results in a fun development, fuck it. Ok.

That's actually what makes it interesting. There should be a bunch of really powerful quirks and a few cases of a powerful quirks combined with competent users. I want to see Hori do something interesting with this.

>fun development
>the same shit in every other generic shonen like Fairy Tail and Bleach is a "fun development"

>this logic of bnhfags

I know right?

I hope the next arc is the joint training session between Classes A and B.
We get a 2-page spread showing all of Class B in their hero outfits, and throughout the arc we get all of their hero names and Quirks.

>Dumb hunterposter thread

Go back to your """"masterpiece"""" circlejerk

Sure! And then we'll get sugarman and sadrocks arcs just after. Totally.

Bakugo gets the best harem. Deku and Todo just have psychos and pedobait.

Again, you are focusing on the idea rather than the execution.

On one hand I agree with that, the thing is that if you present Overhaul to be jesus then it only makes it more annoying that he's gonna be dealt with like this. Like Mirion wrecking him made a lot of sense in my opinion, but the rest of the fight just felt like nonsense.

That is just fanart right?

Has someone the Deku Finger meme here? The one with uraraka and one, two and arm.

>Deku and Todo just have psychos and pedobait.
there's nothing wrong with that though

let this arc end please,

nobody gives a fuck about this bland as hell characters, am i supposed to root for the girl or something? she is literally a textbook damsel in distress and got a asspull OP power,

the villian is uninteresting as fuck too, please let this arc be finished in the next chapter!!!!

>MC powers up and saves the day
Where will you be when he still loses? Screaming JOBBER! in every thread like what happened when 20% happened and anons like you pushed o my 20% and buf then he didn’t one shot Overhaul? how despicable

NnOT TaNnKkoBBon! HeE ReDr3w It!!!!1

Kacchako is canon and don't you all ever forget it

Says the forever-alonefag.

But its true.
When Deadkoshi are sick, you guys don't complain abou half-chapters not finalized.

RIVAL SLUT

nice projecting

>That wsj release

There’s a difference between “not finishing things because of sickness” which is usual for mangakas and “I don’t respect my readers”

But go ahead, you be you

fuck off faggot.

Nice deflecting

Hunter x Hunter is about the only shounen that respects its readers. No power of friendship or punching harder/yelling louder to win like Deku, no "villains", no MC (change between Gon, Killua, Kurapika), every arc is 100% different instead of just changing between "villain arc" and "sports arc" like BnH.

^read World Trigger

BnHA uses the power of friendship?

HxH is the retarded and inferior little brother of YYH.

Hori's covers are unironically worst than that one, at least Togashi wasn't even trying.
When Togashi actually tries though.

But Togashi have chronic back pain since when he works on YYH, you dishonest faggot.

You guys don't need to be dishonest to defend O MY OVERHAUL QUIRK manga.

That's called nostalgia, I can guarantee you that if you back and read/watch it you'll change your opinion on it.

I miss when grape was our biggest problem

What makes Jirou think she's good enough for a pretty boy like Kaminari anyway?

grape ran away, only to be replaced by cancerous hxh shitposters.

Not him but nope, YYH holds up, HxH has got nothing on it.

>GOING BEYOND MY LIMITS.
I'd say that's the same thing as power of friendship, just willpower to force a win and you see plenty of that in the series with Deku and All Might.

>Hunter x Hunter is about the only shounen that respects its readers.
>No power of friendship or punching harder/yelling louder to win like Deku, no "villains", no MC (change between Gon, Killua, Kurapika), every arc is 100% different instead of just changing between "villain arc" and "sports arc" like BnH.
Literally everything you posted can be applied to The Bizarre Adventures of JoJo, yet I like that over HxH in which I could barely look at. BnHA is good because of their characters, and not the over arcing stories or it's end game.

The absolute Down syndrome of bnhfags.

I guarantee you that I marathon YYH every year, and dropped HxH by the fifth episode. It's not my fault you were born with pleb taste for simplistic nonsense.

>no MC (change between Gon, Killua, Kurapika)
That's fucking big lie. Gon only ceased to be the conductor of the story after CA. In York Shin Kurapika is the focus, but the structure is based on the footsteps of Gon who went to the city to seek information about his father and eventually helped Kurapika. And when was Killua the MC?

>That's called nostalgia
Nope, go reread it kiddo. Anime is superior anyway. So I would just go watch that if you're to lazy.

No everything good in YYH (complex villains, some strategic fights, unique MC) was done better in HxH. It's good but Togashi was clearly restricted by Jump and his health there, just look at that fucking last arc.

Then you're not comparing them fairly. One thing is if you say you prefer YHH because of certain things, like characters designs and the general setting and aesthetic I think is far superior in YYH, but we're not talking about any of that here, we're talking about asspulls and shit and you and me both know YYH is about as generic as generic can get, constant asspulls, constant deus ex and power of friendship.

she has to bully him to psyche herself into thinking she can get him

More like she knows he is desperate enough for her.

>And when was Killua the MC?
Election arc, when he was rescuing Alluka to heal Gon.

As I said here , we're talking about different things here then, you're not comparing them fairly.

I think this thread went a different direction than intended.

York: Kurapika MC
Chimera Ant: Meruem MC , Killua more screentime than Gon
Chairman Election: Killua MC
Dark Continent/Succession War: Kurapika MC

>like characters designs and the general setting and aesthetic I think is far superior in YYH
That is all that matters in a visual medium! LOL

>Chimera Ant: Meruem MC

Fucking this.

We have kacchakofags too

Huh. Weird.

>bnha thread gets sidetracked by hxh shutposting
Every time.

Yeah, they are the shitposters, like KiriBaku fujos.

>Anime is superior anyway.

The moment someone says this their opinions if completely invalidated.

>Implying he they’ not one and the same
Tsk tsk tsk how naive, user

Hopefully never

This is what happens when you have a 24/7 circle jerk general.

Hes a Hisokafag, I caught him shitposting there

>BNHA so shit people discuss HxH instead
Not surprised. Can't wait for the loli to Rewind this entire arc before it even happened and only she's the one who remembers it.

>Chimera Ant: Mereum MC
Thought for a moment. Yeah it's his show this arc.

>superior direction
>superior story
>superior characters
>superior OST
>superior visuals
YYH wins, flawless victory. End yourself.

>The moment someone says this their opinions if completely invalidated.
The moment someone says this, their post is completely discarded.

>Dishonest
The fuck are you even on about? God dammit underage ESLs are really the bane of this site

>lol
>visual medium
What? Just because you call it a visual medium doesn't take away the importance of its writing. You're literally saying Style over substance is what you live for.

Why can't I enjoy both

>>BNHA discussion because of HxHfags so shit people discuss YYH instead
ftfy nigga

just because a character has had an arc does not mean that he is the main character. and killua did that to help gon.

Yeah I agree with some of those statements but we're still talking about different things, this entire conversation began talking about asspulls did it not? That refer to the writing, in which case YYH is most definitely subpar compared to HxH?