What went wrong with Mekaku City Actors?

What went wrong with Mekaku City Actors?

>Vocaloids
>Tumblr, the animation

Ene was really hot, though.

Whatever went wrong, it was still a good story.

>good story
>not just watching it for character interaction and thats it

it had some great characters and a good background story, but they executed it really poorly. Half the time I had no idea what was even happening

Ayano best girl

The core story was good, the execution not so much.

kagerou project music is fucking sick

Shaft spent all their money and resources on Rebellion and Nisekoi.

It didn't have this scene.

It had no fucking direction in the story. The series composition was a complete mess and there was literally no story to even tell. There was just a bunch of characters with powers but there was no fucking structure or plot to guide them.

Jin's other series is going to turn out better(hopefully).

>it hasn't been ripped yet
Danke please.

>What went wrong
Not enough cute mother snek

The first volume is only chapters 1-3 IIRC and nothing interesting happens in those chapters anyway. MC-chan gets her welcoming party, acquires two party members, defeats 2 out of the 10 dark lord guys in the world, and we learn that the humans of that world(or at least some of them) possess natural abilities that are much greater than normal humans.

I'd still like to read it myself because it's Jin's work. It's such a shame v2 is scheduled for March and v3 for August.

The real question is how they fucked up adaptating a story that was just a lose string of music PVs.
Also not having most of the music in the series. Where the fuck is my Outer Science.

It's an adaption of the light novel you dip.

i enjoyed it but that was ages ago and i dont remember both the plot and character names. this japanese cortana is the only character I remember when I think of the show. that is probably the issue, is that it isnt memorable

They're called Seven Months Entertainment for a reason.

Everything

Oh. I don't think I've read any series they licensed so I didn't pay much attention to them.