Tfw Sup Forums can't stand the fact that Kyoani has always been the best and purest studio to this day

tfw Sup Forums can't stand the fact that Kyoani has always been the best and purest studio to this day.
Contrarian Sup Forums BTFO

Most of their stuff is good. Some of them are terribly bad like Phantom World.

Everything after the K-On movie is bad on this chart, and everything before it is good.

Sup Forums generally likes Kyoani, or at the very least respects them

kyoani is definetely my #1 favorite studio but i was extremely disappointed with musaigen

>Chuunibyou Movie

I don't remember there was such a thing.

There will be in 2018.

>purest studio

>Chuunibyou S2
>good

Nice bait.

There is nothing sexual about this autist.

>implying ren was good

What about this autist?

>no amagi

Why is Free in this list?

>kyoanus are this delusional
As expected of the most cancerous group of people on Sup Forums.

It's clearly not up to date.
It's clearly a troll, surely you won't take him seriously.

There is literally nothing more cancerous than DB fags. They're so cancerous they can't even put up with their own threads.

This is unironically true except for 2013 and 2017, even though I liked Tamako Market and Maidragon.

Kyoani will become the next Ghibli producing independent movies with international succes.

They need to do more stand alone films. They only have Koe no Katachi. Liz and the Blue Bird seems to effectively be its own thing though, since they're not really tying it Hibike.

Give them some years to figure it out. I have hope.

>tfw
>no face posted

know your shit, OP

(but yeah, KyoAni is saving the industry with their monthly wages and in-house training programs. Also most of their shows are pure gold)

Maidragon is AOTY tho

shit, got "tfw" and "mfw" confused. sorry