Possible Mandela Effect?

Wtf? Apparently there's a French owned island right off the coast of Newfoundland. And it's called St Pierre and Miquelon. I have never heard of this before, how long has this place existed!?

Attached: IMG_6595.jpg (828x539, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ-z6lgojU&index=6&list=PLC8aSbUGCL20_-LhygZjvu0rJix4UqdfI
radios.la1ere.fr/saintpierremiquelon
youtu.be/2002g6fv3iE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you not learn basic geography in school?

Nah you are just retarded. Ive got a globe from the 1980s that has that island on it. Just looked.

Sage

>oh look guys i just found a tiny island i never noticed before so spoopy right?
fucking kill yourself with that pathetic mandela shit you utter fucking downy

We have some tiny islands here and there. I learned about them in school in the 80s.

Being ignorant does not make a Mandela Effect.

You are probably one of those idiots who think every trademark has to be spelled properly and be pluralised.

Your ignorance of geography does not indicate a Mandela Effect incident.

Apparently there use to be another country somewhere above England called Scotland.

Attached: 1503498362096.png (998x1418, 177K)

Did it sink into the ocean? I don't see it on any modern maps.

>St Pierre and Miquelon

Fucking leaf here who gets banned often. Yes they are real islands and I've been to them.

no
that's called vinland

OoOoOoOoO
2spoopy

Secret witch illuminati shit.

Careful OP dey comin fo you

It's a rare flag too if u find it

It's always been there, you're just dumb

Atlantis confirmed

Attached: 1507405744175.gif (480x250, 1.79M)

Yeah I remember erasing about it on Wikipedia a year and a half ago

France owns a little island near our coast too, lol

Attached: ghdg.jpg (1024x791, 139K)

Definitely was there before; I've known about it for years now.

WTF!! WTF!! When this disruption happened?! That was american! And why all related to France? Is Macron doing some stupid time travel??

Attached: 21ab39680689f5adbdb132696ceff3a4.gif (320x350, 18K)

South America was not this far east in the Berenstein timeline.

The frenchies want our fucking cod.

We also have this priceless bit of land in the frozen asshole of nowhere. The empire is alive

Attached: kerguelen.jpg (449x311, 52K)

We are already spreading to Quebec, and next we'll go back in time to reclaim the whole Midwest. Honhonhonhon.

kek
the illuminati is real tho fag

Nova Scotia used to be a Scottish colony, but Charles II, the cunt, forced us to give it back to the French so his debts could be paid off.

Just think - if we had kept Nova Scotia, we wouldn't have sought after another colony like Darien. The nation wouldn't have been bankrupted and the signing of the Act of Union would not have happened.

Fucking kings. Fucking Stewarts, in fact. If Charles Edward Stuart had just stopped at Edinburgh instead of invading England because he wanted BOTH kingdoms, we might be independent today too.

you sir have won ten shekels for comment of the thread.

>how long has this place existed!?
First settled in 1520. French since 1536.

I have a question gents. Today at the ol university I learned that the expression put a cork in it derives from when blacks stood on the slave salesman block and because of fear and bad water they would poop everywhere. So the slavers started to shove corks in the their butts so they wouldnt leak. Fact or fiction?

Since the end of the Seven Years War.
Pretty neat place desu.

It's not they cod- St.Pierre allows them to take all of our valuable salmon. Newfoundland fishermen had their quotas cut way back, but the French and Greenland fisherman take as much as they can get.

HANAR GALAR, NORNER SPINS

Attached: 1511537690013.jpg (772x501, 64K)

This is what I thought the thread was going to be about. Those islands have very strange geography.

that's exactly what a rooster would say
>HANAR GALAR
>HANAR DIES

visited there quite a bit it's lovely.

New Caledonia never gets any love... I'm convinced it would make an ideal white/hapa ethno state.

English Jötunn, do you speak it?

Deep underground missile sites ready to nuke australia, canada, south america and africa

it is so cold here, serpents gnaw in the ground
youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ-z6lgojU&index=6&list=PLC8aSbUGCL20_-LhygZjvu0rJix4UqdfI

Till skin and blood
till skin and blood

Except that the Kanakas who are the native people aren't asians, they're aborigines

They’ve always been there unless that’s just the matrix correcting my memories

Being retarded is not an excuse to start a thread on Sup Forums.

>murican geography expert

Been that way forever senpai.

What's the economy like there?

IIRC they got cucked out of any fishings rights back in the 90s, so what else could they be doing? Just living off from French gibs?

p.s. what's especially notable is I doubt 1/100 Canadians have ever heard of SP&M.

Kinda related...

Why do the Bahamas appear massive on maps these days? There never used to be shit next to Florida and now it's like Atlantis has risen

imagine being the plugger guy, what a shitty job

Why wont we talk about the Rene Levasseur Island
What's Canada hiding there?

Attached: 9-Rene-Levasseur.jpg (700x536, 214K)

i read about it a few years ago so it's definitely not new to this timeline, it's got a fun history of being ceded by various treaties but never really used by the owners until more recently

literally used to be called "the desolation islands"

radios.la1ere.fr/saintpierremiquelon

leaf malvinas

>St Pierre and Miquelon
At least since the 1990s. I used to work on the international billing software for Verizon, and I remember putting it in the database.

>Rene Levasseur Island
>Its highest peak is Mount Babel

I would tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

Attached: 14613858.jpg (576x720, 116K)

Our best quebecois qts for breeding the masterrace

Attached: 1517872596635.png (987x715, 299K)

Difference is almost nobody in Canada knows it exists.

The Mandela Effect is just a bunch of folks who are collectively wrong about various things so they turn it into some kind of conspiracy type deal rather than just accepting that they were wrong.

Wasn't even the freakiest country in the database. I remember we had some disputed zones, we had countries with more than one official currency, and we had a lengthy argument with management over whether to have an global maritime satellite system as a virtual country.

I've heard of it, always been a geographyfag. What world line are you from? Check your detector.

Its going to be a secret between us user
Trudeau will never know

>there will never be a citystate founded on the impact crater of a city-killer meteor

Attached: STS009_Manicouagan.jpg (1024x1024, 375K)

I'm sure about this particular Mandela Effect, but did you know that the sun from raisin brand, you know the one that always put the two scoops of raisins in the cereal? Yeah, in this timeline, he never wore sunglasses.
>pic semi related
It's how family guy, and I remember it being.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 6K)

You're a retard
Everyone in Canada knows about it and remembers it

*not sure about your effect

REMINDER THAT 'MADNELA EFFECT' IS X-TIER BULLSHIT

REMINDER THAT YOU WERE LIED TO ABOUT HIM, WHITE GENOCIDE IS OCCURING NOW IN SA, AND THAT'S WHAT THIS IS

Attached: 1515487075834.gif (220x219, 38K)

hes probably from one of the ones that ended with nobody surviving or only scattered survivors but no society

>MADNELA
If South Africa had been as clever as Russia, they'd have let him go and then make it look like he was stabbed by a fellow nigger back in the township.
Problem solved minus one matyr.

Wrong, you are geographically retarded just like my wife.

What about Australia being too far north? What about South America being too far to the east? What about the North Pole (Arctic ocean) freezing and thawing year around? What happened to the polar ice cap(s)? Now we just have one in Antarctica? Come on dude, I want answers.

>mandela effect

No, dumb ass. You just remembered shit wrong.

Fun fact: I work at an urban geo information system at the university, and through my work I've learned that the poles actually shift and there's new correction values for geo reference systems every year.

So you might literally say: The north pole isn't what it used to be.

How long have you been an idiot? Stop conflating your idiocy with effecrs

Literally none of this is new, you're just retarded. Sorry to break it to you.

youtu.be/2002g6fv3iE

The AI can manipulated DATA in real-time, they can eliminate you from the internet

Attached: 0000000hilloli.jpg (1024x488, 63K)

I could make fun of you for equating your own geographic illiteracy to the Mandela effect, but you're taking it a step further. You're actually using something that's legitimately obscure that very few people know about as proof of the Mandela effect. Don't you consider it possible that you're simply learning it for the first time?

Attached: 1434914280741.jpg (124x121, 3K)

Retardation and knowledge are two different things m8. But I do know what I know. There are only a few Mandela Effects that I know have legitimately changed. Those few are enough to show me that reality is not as it appears to be.

Fun fact, you need to go back.

So no one remembers the fucking sun having shades on?

>american flag
yeah I wonder why you've never heard of it

that's not how the Mandela effect works dude

>city-killer meteor
More like a continent killer, that crater is 100km in diameter. The meteor was estimated to be ~5km across

>Being retarded is not an excuse to start a thread on Sup Forums.
It "the" excuse, right?

WTF I WOKE UP IN THE NON FLAT EARTH DIMENSION AGAIN?!!!!!!

Attached: 11794566_435328969987083_3572197175571972789_o.jpg (400x313, 26K)

look at that habour, connects to the sea, complete water enciclement, canadian shield rock to base and construct bricks for walls

My aunt and her family live there

This is not the Mandela Effect, you are just stupid OP.

the closer you are to a sphere the less of the surface you can see, the shape does not chance

>Mandela effect

Did it have shades on in Mario 3? Or is it another Mandela Effect

Mandela effect is bullshit

That's nice. My cousin's stepsister's friend died in Sandy Hook.

My cousin has autism. That's what you have!

>There are only a few Mandela Effects that I know have legitimately changed.
Sorry, nope. You just have a faulty memory. Maybe a faulty brain in general, I dunno.

You're retarded.

Attached: download (4).jpg (266x189, 13K)

I think they're just NPCs.

How is this Mandela effect? It's just your education and ignorance.

I learned about that island from the Ken Burns prohibition documentary. People got booze from there and smuggled it into the US along with Newfoundland. Pretty cool documentary imo

Chinese people tried to eat my hamster, markus,a syrian nationalist. They came here and asked me, where is your hamster? I tol dthem to fuck off, we have no hamsters here. They wanted to eat him because some warped superstition . They even eat people there

fuck off! god damn subhuman canibals

I am never going to eat chinese food again, those fuckers eat people. We used to be afraid of our cats and dogs around them, but they eat people. fuck china! I am never going to eat sweet and sour sauce again, you disgusting people eat people. I hate you