What kind of spell types does each background witch use?

What kind of spell types does each background witch use?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nxqi5EQroA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was it a mistake to make Diana good at everything? Being the best witch at using spells is fine, but also making her the fastest is a bit extreme.

yoshi already admitted to unintentionally making diana too perfect, so yes it was a mistake

She can be good at a lot of things but they just need to show that even with her magic skills she can't do everything. She needs to unintentionally fuck up more, like in the OVA.

i feel bad for the truly bg witches, the ones who never get even a slight closeup and of course 0 lines

or the 2nd episode where she was a murderer

>big butt Barbara
>/fit/ Chariot
>Gran Charion in a SRW game even if it's just gatcha
What other memes should LWA magic into reality.
That's what the game is for.

blair worries about avery's online obsession

Avery's 24/7 Life Stream

Hottest trio.

It was. They already admitted it.

>They had her at first going away and renouncing from the Cavendish name to go and follow what she actually want to do. In the process, she inspires Andrew to ran away as well to follow his dreams.
>They ended up axing it because they liked Diana too much
>Then They planned for her to have a plot in which she had to make a choice between the tradition or saving some people and then she ends up losing her manor and relics because she ended up saving said people
>They ended up axing it because that because they liked Diana too much
>Other than episode 2 and ep.13, which was like just an inner slap in the wrist anyway, Diana doesn't get actually BTFO, because they liked Diana too much

They treated Diana's characters like she was like glass. Thankfully, Yoshi realized this and are going to actually show her presonality issues and childishness next season. In fact, the game "apparently" is going to start doing that.

the manga already started doing it

I always liked team 13

I have yet to read the manga. I guess it's a nice moment to start, then.

Throwing Diana under the bus for Andrew's sake would have been a mistake. And there were plenty of reasons to keep the Cavendish around; they need to show that tradition isn't worthless. Simply discarding all of Beatrix's backstory for the sake of an easy ending in S2 wasn't the right route to take. What they went with is much better.

>Throwing Diana under the bus for Andrew's sake would have been a mistake
>for Andrew's sake

But you're wrong? Andrew's resolution to his proto arc was just a consequence of Diana's resolution of her own, they were not going to do it because of Andrew.

>they were not going to do it because of Andrew.
Basically this. They were going to do it for Diana's development and to break the status quo. Andrew following it after her was just part of the chain reaction.

the first one is kind of weird but even if you like a character, it's more honest to put a character through grief and then have the character find a way to climb out of that spot than to just completely avoid it

this is writing 101

That would imply Triggers know how to write

I want to have sex with ALL of purple team

Especially Avery

The problem is that such a resolution was simply too dramatic for a 2 episode arc. It wouldn't have felt satisfying; it would have felt rushed. It's just too big of a jump to make. Not to mention that it's actually considerably more dramatic than Chariot and Croix's weak tragic past; and Akko would feel like a whiner in episodes 22-23. It was the right choice.

As the person that posted about Diana being the faster broom rider, I was simply implying that she was stepping on Amanda's toes a bit too much. She isn't the all-rounder, she is the "best rounder".

I just want Mary to be my gf

but this is stuff i learned in a basic level high school course and i'm a slacker

If you actually think burning down the Cavendish mansion in episode 20 you're clearly immature as a writer. Trigger made the right choice, beyond their stupid excuse to have Andrew around. Daryl should have invited someone that actually cared for magic artifacts.

but i slept with your wife so i'm actually a very proficient writer

fuck off stan lee

Correct, but even if they did manage to do it, I think they would still have gotten problems with balancing it out. Like their writers playing hot potato while walking on eggshells. There's also the rest of the staff's opinions on the matter.

Megumi Han's for example, she did have a point to let know the writer to not make Ando a central point in Akko's development because that would mean Chariot's and Diana's impact on it wouldn't be as big. It coincided with Producer Tsutumi's opinion with not making her a boy crazy girl and that's how we got current Akko. Those ones were fine.

But then we have the case where they just gang up and pretty much imply "oh no, we don't want "X" character to go through that" and avoid it like you said (and even then, I remember many people expressing how much Diana "suffered" and on how they admire her for being to "enduring". I personally never felt that(I think Tattun could even agree with me on an extent) and I do like Diana. Something about her always felt "off" to me, but not enough off to say that the character is 100% ruined and still it's something that prevents me to genuinely like the character

And then we have the cases like for example there was literally nothing wrong with keeping the atmosphere of the OVAs and having a bit of dark humor, but then thinking it was probably "too harsh" and then switch to a bit more magical-girl-shoujo-esque setting vibe.

Basically, they needed to organize themselves and try to stop being such pussies when it comes to certain characters.

>The problem is that such a resolution was simply too dramatic for a 2 episode arc
Keep in mind that we are talking about the pre-production writing. What we had is simply the result of all those modifications. We don't know how long Diana and Ando's character arcs were initially compared to Akko and Chariot's.

>If you actually think burning down the Cavendish mansion in episode 20 you're clearly immature as a writer
Not him, but you say that, and I think you would be one-tracked mind person.

Burning the Cavendish manor doesn't necessarily equal the end of the Cavendish family and traditions. And like other anons said, burning the manor seemed to have more to do with Diana's own development than them giving us a lesson about how traditions are good or not.

You're absolutely correct about Daryl inviting the Hanbridges though, or better said, they way they were invited. She just could have held a big ass-auction and have many other people that would be interested and still have Andrew being there. There are other ways for them to have handle it,

maybe they should have just tied diana to a bed and tickled her until she gave up

or rather tied her to a post and burned her on the stake

It wouldn't have the desired effect if it was TV Diana. OVA Diana, though...

you don't know that, she might be incredibly ticklish, disposition alone doesn't govern that

>Gran Charion in a SRW game even if it's just gatcha
What? I missed the stream, so it's true?

yes

Nice.

Here's the stream for those who haven't seen it
youtu.be/Nxqi5EQroA0

DIana's perfectness was the result of plot requirements more than anything else, to be honest. They needed her to be a counterpoint to Croix, and to dig Akko back from the hole. And they couldn't make more episodes like 2, 10 or 14 in which she ends up getting slightly ridiculed because they simply had no time. Building the story around Akko makes it so that they can't go too hard on Diana, or Diana would end up getting all the sympathies. They just had too many different characters and plot points. S2 could probably allow them to do something different, but it was nearly impossible in S1 without giving her more screentime. And that screentime basically doesn't exist.

Thanks.

This one seems longer than the previous one.