Soyboys confirmed by science

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2018-03/chop-bfs031218.php

>"Soy formula contains high concentrations of plant-based estrogen-like compounds, and because this formula is the sole food source for many babies in the first six months of life, it's important to understand the effects of exposure to such compounds during a critical period in development,"

>"The main differences we found related to different feeding preferences were among the girls," said Stallings. Compared to girls fed cow-milk formula, those fed soy formula had developmental trajectories consistent with responses to estrogen exposure. Vaginal cell MI was higher and uterine volume decreased more slowly in soy-fed girls, both of which suggest estrogen-like responses. The study team found similar patterns in differences between soy-fed girls and breastfed girls.

>"We don't know whether the effects we found have long-term consequences for health and development, but the question merits further study," said Stallings. In addition to replication studies by other researchers, she added that ideally the children in this cohort should be followed later into childhood and adolescence.

Attached: 0302a_cafe.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

doi.org/10.1210/jc.2017-02249
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Duh. (((Scientists))) are always late to the party on shit the rest of us already inherently know. We shape reality with our egregore and scientists figure out how it manifests later

Meat, exercise and cruciferous vegetables.

Keto diet + exercise + GOWAD

I am starting to think the red meat scare is bullshit. I upped my red meat diet for 4 weeks and noticed more energy. I had at least 10 servings of red meat/week, and my workout recovery time decreased and my mood was slightly better.

Anyone with sense knew the red meat meme was bullshit. Humans have been eating red meat for malenia and beyond and we made it this far. All of that poisnous red meat that was killing off our ancestors kek we are made of fucking red meat ourselves.

Sup Forums is always right

It really depends on how the red meat is raised.
Modern industrial farming involves pumping them full of all sorts of antibiotics and hormones to speed growth. Nutritional density is not a concern for most food producers. Look at the eyes of the obese around you. If the "whites" of their eyes are yellow, that's a sign of malnutrition. No one who eats so much food that they become morbidly obese should be lacking in any micro or macronutrients, you would think, right? But no. Their bodies are starving for these nutrients, so they just keep eating and eating in an attempt to sustain themselves.

Cabbage + Corned Beef w/ onions is my favorite

What's GOWAD?

gallon of water a day

Onions and swamp water!

Attached: shrek.jpg (640x480, 90K)

Fuck yeah that is white man’s food

im at about 100 oz per day

I also don't understand the red part
White meat is fish and fowl, right? Most fish we consume are at a higher trophic level than land bases livestock, and most birds are fed similar feed to other livestock. Why would red meat be worse?

It's only worse if you don't exercise because it's too energy dense and will lead to obesity and other problems.

Grass fed burgers are the final redpill

just looked up this study in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism and it doesnt exist.

doi.org/10.1210/jc.2017-02249

There are different kinds of muscle fibers which really dictate the colour. The fast but low-endurance kind is white and the strong and high-endurance (but low speed) kind is red. We're a mix of the two, which is why our flesh is pink.

Honestly, seafood as a whole is going become riskier and riskier as time goes on. I'd suggest avoiding anything produced in Asia, to start, and focus on smaller fish like sardines (they're fantastic in tomato sauces, anyway).

red meat is a slower burn, and has other nutrients and higher concentrations of iron and creatin than white meats. it is more carcinogenic, and sticks to you a lot more readily, but gives you way more energy and bulks your muscles up like crazy. don't trust the skellybellies when they tell you red meat is dangerous or unhealthy. that shit will make you a godking

I've been drinking this powder (I mix it with water) for like a year. Last month or I found out it contained flaxseed which is like the 2nd highest estrogen after soy beans. Shall I stop drinking it?

The powder is a meal replacement but I take it with my meal to add extra calories. Shall I just have oats, almond milk/water and peanut butter instead. I don't drink milk.

It's more that it's a lot faster to claim something because you feel like its true than it is to rigorously study the subject under controlled and repeated observations.

Pumpkin seeds?

Jesus, what a faggot.

Drink water and eat meat. Start each day with 3 eggs and an over-easy baby; preferably muslim.

Just make milk shakes with 3 tablespoons of olive oil.

>Smash up 1/2 cup of oats in blender
>250 ml of milk
>3 tablespoons of olive oil
>banana (optional)
>227 grams of greek yogurt

What I just wrote above is 1000 calories easy. Super healthy as well. Fuck soylent.

no, flaxseed
I could do all that but without the milk

For non fucking fatasses of Sup Forums. Growing up skinny has made me hate fat people because everything has had the calories and healthy parts of it removed.

>Shelled sunflower seeds
Eat 1 cup of these everyday (100 grams) for an easy 660 calories

>PBJ Sandwiches
Put 2 tablespoons of PB, 1 TB of jam, 2 slices of bread with a cup of milk = easy 500+ calories

If you eat 2 PBJ sandwiches, 1 cup of sunflower seeds, plus the shake I wrote above you'll get 2700+ calories before even eating a real meal.

OK that sounds retarded, but do whatever you want. The olive oil is the trick to easy calories.

No, I meant "have you tried pumpkin seeds?"

Bepis + potato chops = Aryan warrior.