Catholicism is the best and one true relig-

Catholicism is the best and one true relig-

Attached: catholicsbtfo.png (1046x675, 542K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/pope-francis-world-government-rule/
discord
vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s2c1a1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Catholicism is by default the worst form of Christianity and they will all go to Hell...
I mean... the second commandment isn't that hard to understand, now is it? Yet they idolize the Pope and believe the word of the Pope to be above the Bible....

Take the paganpill

Attached: 662546c3e530e36452125d8a6a371262211fe5d6a7f164507b031826169cf8eb.jpg (1095x730, 182K)

Faggot posts are the bes-

What fucking world government!?

Why would anyone listen to a pedofile enabler?

Link or you're a kike.

yournewswire.com/pope-francis-world-government-rule/

ummm no dopey pope You have no say in the USA sweetie

p sure he's the anti-christ or the false prophet and the great tribulation is upon us.
>the second commandment isn't that hard to understand, now is it? Yet they idolize the Pope and believe the word of the Pope to be above the Bible....
Perhaps that instruction isn't in their bible at all, because it apparently isn't commandment. I've never gotten an explanation for pic related.

Attached: roman-catholic-church-changed-the-ten-commandments[1].jpg (554x335, 135K)

Pretty sure this guy is the antichrist or an agent of him.

>yournewswire
>headline quote not in article
>cited quotes not in article they are cited from
>according to a Google translation
Get gassed, kike.

He's a heretic

No, he's an apostle according to cucktholics.

Are you retarded?? You don't know anything about the Catholic Church. You sound like One of those black guys who's "woke" on white people stealing black ideas

>second commandment

The Catholic Church has ceased to exist since Pope Jean Paul II who was literally the antichrist / first beast / false prophet. Who brought the Catholic Church down by making it apostate. He introduced it to other religions, inviting religious leaders to the Vatican, proclaiming us to all worship the same God, claiming himself to be Jesus, that we're all Jesus and therefore all God. Benedict carried on his heresy and made an idol of his predecessor, thus proliferating the fall of the Church, then he resigned, and made the office of pope non-existent. The Catholic Church no longer exists. "Pope" Francis isn't even a pope, he refuses to indulge in the traditional papal rights as pope, to even proclaim himself to be pope. He claims to be a bishop of rome. A leyman, nothing special, of no actual authority. But it's all a ruse. He has even gone so far as to say that nobody should have a personal relationship with Christ, that do so is dangerous. And the EU is spiritually led by the Vatican. Which is antichristian, communist, totallitarian and oppressive by nature. "Ye shall know them by their fruits."

Christ is lord, the church is dead.

It's about time to consider the possibility that the Catholic church has been infiltrated by the Great Deceiver, and that Protestantism is the gates of hell not prevailing against the true church: faith in Christ.

To the stake with papist heretics

only posts in this thread that arent shills
godbless

>all these protestants itt

Attached: 1517803349438.jpg (600x600, 62K)

wow is the pope fucking russian or some shit? fucking putin mother fucker wanting to compromise our democracy and shiet

gitmo that russian scumfuck pope, amirite fellow democrats?

>muh democracy
>muh Russia

discord gg/zUqcNKg

catholic discord

This guy is a fucking commie and it seems that people here still have to realize it

Sell me on this meme

I wonder if we have the vatican registered as a tactical nuclear target. We should

Nah. I think that as a historian I know a thinig or two about religion. The Catholic Church institutes the belief in the Pope's (and his prelates) interpretation of the Bible and not the direct words as written in sacred texts.
Also the reverance of the Pope is some serious idolatry. Catholics will all go to Hell.

What world government?

>communists are the ones that act like Christians

Fuck this faggot pope

Have you ever read the part of the Bible that contains the Ten Commandments?

Uses "DEUS VULT" meme flag. mocks those who do live by God's will...
Classic Catholitard

Attached: 1475776270098.jpg (200x211, 9K)

>he asked a question with an obvious answer
>I am defeat
Pathetic

vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s2c1a1.htm
Idolatry is included in the first commandment, largely following the Augustine tradition of enumerating them.
>haven't gotten a good answer
Because you havent actually searched for one. Just wanted to use this as much as you could, heretic.

>tfw Orthodox

Attached: 1518569554082.jpg (996x682, 64K)

White people already are. That's why the world is getting shittier and shittier

Attached: pagan europe.jpg (469x552, 118K)

>those who do live by God's will...
refute this faggot
> [18] And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. [19] And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose upon earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven.

dutch prods
betrayed christians of japan in 16th century

helped turks and muslims pirates

overthrowing rightful king of england

replacing your republic with a (((germanfake queens))

abandoned indonesia to mudslimes

has degeneracy
like prostitution
killing babies

GTFO

>Because you havent actually searched for one.
False. I still have yet to receive a good answer. You're saying the Catholics took it upon themselves to remove the second commandment and split the 10th commandment in two because they thought the first commandment includes the second commandment -- that God was accidentally redundant? It is easy to see how an idol and a god could not be the same thing, but you've made them so so you could make for yourselves idols, heretic.

>tfw can't become orthodox until I move out of the basement because ultra hardcore catholic family

Catholics are cucks

What a surprising turn of events.

Attached: This is your god.jpg (800x533, 42K)

Why not just leave it at 9 commandments at that point rather than unnecessarily splitting a commandment in two, particularly when the Catholics are so concerned with efficiency and erasing redundancy?

Attached: 1513610968742.png (1281x540, 672K)

It's in two parts, dumbass.

>And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven
keep coping heretic

islamisation of europe cant happen quickly enough

Yet somehow we are one of the wealthiest nations, contributed a lot to science and still do.
Now Italy on the other hand... Filled with negroes and lazy degenerates who deserve to be poor.

Your brainwashing is so apparent when you quote scripture out of context only because you've been told it proves something it doesn't. Please explain the relevance of that verse. Jesus wasn't talking to Catholics and Peter wasn't the first Catholic pope, heretic.

Take the gnostic pill

I guess I misread the handbook then. Nah you're just a liar.

((bankers))

He is AN antichrist, but not THE antichrist who will be Satan in human form, a very charismatic man who will promise all the answers and a perfect civilization on this world, uniting all people and religions in peace. However, Satan is a liar, and actually wants to make everyone in the world worship him, and then kill everyone and destroy the world. The bible says if Jesus did not return to end his reign then no flesh would be saved.

If the pope is THE antichrist it would be very dissapointing and like Satan turned in his semester end project after only working on it the night before.

>orthodox are basically an arm of Russian intelligence agencies
>catholics taken over by latino marxists
>(((protestants))) literally think dying for israel gets you into heaven
>mormons ready to suck nigger dick if it gets them more converts

Christianity had a good run but it's probably over

Protestantism is literally the reason Americans die for Israel

erdogan fits the bill

>anyone should be able to interpret the bible
>catholics are bad because they follow the pope
>protestants are good because they follow jimmy jeff john's wacky snake-talking church

If catholics are the worst than protestantism doesn't even rank- it's the Boomer sect of christianity with their own version of Q

kill him

Attached: jesus inoperable.png (571x618, 111K)

>and then kill everyone and destroy the world
>3year old theology

>pope commiespic
>charismatic

Pretty sure he's immediately disqualified since he's flat and boring

Second Commandment: the right to bear Idols

This faggot is the false prophet of end times and a kike lover

what a trip to have a genetic retard like this bio-beta be a celebrity, but to be a celebrity within the realm of philosophy. disgusting.

subhuman apocalypse now.

Look at revelation and the endtimes false prophet

>If the pope is THE antichrist it would be very dissapointing
Why? Do you expect the antichrist not to mimic Christ's humility and to be some anime villain instead?
Protestants believe the word of jimmy jeff john's wacky snake-talking church is fallible. Catholics believe the word of their leaders is infallible. Blind obedience leads to manipulation leads to evil. Protestants who might listen to jimmy jeff john don't do so because of his title or robe.

>If the pope is THE antichrist it would be very dissapointing and like Satan turned in his semester end project after only working on it the night before.

Well he IS satan, it's not like he's meant to be incredibly competent. He preys upon the weak

To hell lol

Attached: AA79A0E7-EA12-48F9-B5A9-DC43B25AF691.jpg (1024x839, 149K)

Holy shit. He went there. Hot cup of tea before bedtime incoming.

Attached: Shocked-face.jpg (400x368, 28K)

Who decides the correct interpretation and translation of the Sacred texts? In Protestantism it is each man himself, which means that the individual is the highest authority and God's law and Word has to pass through the personal approval of the believer.

God set up the apostolic succession so that we could have a definitive answer to the questions arising from the various interpretations of Scripture.

Keys to the kingdom, feed my sheep, binding and loosing, rock of foundation... The scripture is clear: God intended a visible, organized Church with Peter at it's earthly head.

>Church is dead
Protestant churches aren't better, they have been very corrupted so I had to leave. I have Greek Orthodox friends and even their church is headed that way.

Don't worry user, church isn't really a place you go to, and not in the bullshit "buildings don't mean anything so lets abandon our traditions and meet in a movie theater lol xD", but if you have faith in Jesus Christ you are part of the church. Jesus's church, not the Pope's church or the SBC's church or pastor famous's church.

Christians have always gone underground when the false church is persecuting them.

>Yes, bad goy! You had better step in line with the rest of cucked europe, so we can control you better-- I mean, for your own good.

(1 Peter 2:4-8)

"As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by humans but chosen by God and precious to him— 5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house[a] to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 6 For in Scripture it says:

“See, I lay a stone in Zion,
a chosen and precious cornerstone,
and the one who trusts in him
will never be put to shame.”[b]

7 Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe,

“The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone,”[c]

8 and,

“A stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall.”[d]
They stumble because they disobey the message—which is also what they were destined for"

(1 Corinthians 10:3,4)

"3 They all ate the same spiritual food 4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ."

Perhaps if you spent more time actually reading the whole bible insteat of regurgitating the same texts the pope and the papists fedd to you along with their semen you'd be able to see through the shit.

"non enim a Petro petra, sed Petrus a petra"

Jesus is the rock.

The Roman Catholic Church is indeed dead but the church lives on through true observers of the laws of Moses and the gospels

Attached: A9318593-E9FD-45EF-8020-612EC1C770C1.jpg (736x790, 97K)

>God intended a visible, organized Church with Peter at it's earthly head.
Sure, just not Catholicism

Attached: >pagans.jpg (2560x974, 842K)

Amen

Many will say Lord, Lord...

All Christians are bound to submit to the visible and universal Catholic Church.

based karol vojtyla is turning in his grave

a visible and heretical abomination that openly defies God's word? The so-called infallible pope spits lies every day. That's all I need to know about your cult.

Because there are 10 right?

What are the keys to the kingdom? What is the power to bind and loose?

>Sure, just not Catholicism
It cannot be any other. Only the Catholic Church carries the marks of the true Church

>be a Deus Vult fag
>your religious leader is literally a liberal marxist demanding for NWO
He was chosen by the highest ranking catholic knowers. And yet you as a layman will deny the pope's authority because of some personal disagreements.

Reminder: most catholics are non-white.

>implying any pope after Vatican II is legit

uh no
it is no "form" or christianity in way whatsoever

the fact that some attached that word to it is immaterial

The Pope exercises his infallibility when

1) He is speaking from the Chair of Peter
2) He is speaking on faith and/or morals
3) He intends his statement to be binding on all the Church

The Pope is not inerrant unless he exercises his charism of infallibility. Calling him a 'liar' does you no good.

You don't understand basic theology, how then do you criticise Christ's Bride?

Gtfo

Attached: 77B437D6-DC11-43C4-9017-6DA419475DCB.jpg (1024x592, 111K)

The fact that the Catholic Church contains all races is a sign of it's universality and thus proves it is the True Bride of Christ.

>it can't be any other because it can only be Catholicism
Try again, spastic. When you look at your pope, you should reconsider your reasoning.

Why? Peter denied Christ three times. He also was publicly rebuked by Paul during the apostolic period. The Pope was never going to be a perfect man, as the only perfect man is Christ.

That the Pope, an imperfect man, is yet infallible is a sign of the authenticity of the True Bride of Christ.

A decent protestant American?

antipope's gonna antipope

What don't you understand about try again?
>That the Pope, an imperfect man, is yet infallible is a sign of the authenticity of the True Bride of Christ.
Now I know what stupid people feel like. This is either ingenius, or the rationalization of a desperate man.

It's apparently "ingenious" despite it being "genius."

I do love how protestjews never have a comeback once someone tells them how papal infallibility actually works.

Attached: 2081335589_0ea0fc1f91_o-X2.jpg (1280x874, 696K)

Seriously, ti hell with this faggot.

"Hell" is a germanic pagan concept. Christians are actually pagan larpers desu.

Attached: 0087.png (1767x921, 651K)

wow, this actually makes me want to go out and commit acts of violence against fucking catholics.

just kidding fbi and cia niggers, i dont give a shit. but seriously, we need to gas this pope kike.

I'm Argentinian and Catholic and the pope is a Marxist

Yea because that's what I mean.

Attached: kundalini-irmansul.jpg (500x597, 36K)

sage
Same applies for Islam and Buddhism. All three can't be the ''right'' one.

US, of course