GUN CONTROL LEADS TO DICTATORSHIP AND GENOCIDE!!!!!!

> GUN CONTROL LEADS TO DICTATORSHIP AND GENOCIDE!!!!!!
> Still no dictatorship and genocide in Germany, Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Mexico or Canada

Gun-nuts are so silly. And NO, the mythological "White Genocide" is not genocide - women just like people with bigger dicks

Attached: 1520925213550.jpg (228x226, 14K)

K I L L Y O U R S E L F F A G G O T

Attached: Reported.png (600x352, 187K)

Thanks for the free bump, retard

>163794805
Except I didn't, retard

Yes you did, retard. Go float yourself.

Thanks for another free bump :-)

Wrong.
Gun control leads to fascism and genocide.
Both of which are happening, with retarded laws on the books and the migrant replacement.

All those countries have proven to have oppressive regimes in other aspects. Look at the state of them in jailing citizens for criticism of Islam.

Except you aren't doing "Sage" you retard

Third bump, thanks :-)

It's not only dictatorship, it's the government having control over the rights and freedoms of it's citizens. Say something wrong, you go to jail, buy a thing, go to jail, etc. Etc.

You aren't supposed to do that, they might have some violent reaction (ex. the attack in Denmark that happened because some right-wing idiots thought it would be funny to make cartoons out of their prophet). They can riot or protest as a result - that's why its the governments responsibility to maintain peace by punishing people who provoke others

Kek south korea did experience dictatorship. Since citizens didnt have guns they were massacred thousands dead. But i am pro-gun control but i am against banning guns. Do you ever wonder what happened in Cambodia?

You are talking about North Korea, first of all

Second, Cambodia is an example of why
I NEED MAH GUNS TO DEFEND MAHSELF FROM THE GUBMINT" doesn't work - they had guns but the military overpowered them just like how they would in America

White genocide is subtley real. Dont ever conclude about a topic when you havent looked deep into it enough. This is actually coming from non white you arrogant fuck

This is a bait thread. Faggot posts the same garbage day in and day out.

Nope south korea. Gwangju democratic movement. Korea was under dictatorship thrice. 1950s to 80s.

>Still no dictatorship in Britain

Attached: jfk.jpg (498x463, 178K)

Pol pot confiscated guns

>I have no idea whats going on in the world

Also
>Russia, China
>no dictatorship

Germans are getting arrested because someone gets offended at their joke. Americans meanwhile still create enough fear in their government to avoid that shit.

If a couple of those German raids got lit up when they kicked the door in their attitude would change real fast.

>Sage doenst exist
>good one
Plus sage this shitty bate thread

But Islam itself is provocation.

That's like saying seat belts don't work because we still have fatal car crashes

>Still no dictatorship and genocide in Germany, Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Mexico or Canada

All of those but Japan are dictatorships and Japan is close to restoring the Emperor.

Newfag
sage doesnt work if you post an image with it. Image bump.

>He thinks you still can't sage with an image

Attached: George Upside down.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Not to mention the rampant corruption in South Korea at the moment, it can hardly be held up as a bastion of freedom and democracy

>Germany
>Britain
>China
>Mexico
>Canada
>Sweden
>France
>Not dictatorships?

Bump

Waiter this pasta is stale and lacks sage

Welcome to Sup Forums Bitch! Line up boys we all know what to do with these types.

Attached: sketch-1520963956154.png (1621x1080, 1.5M)

sage, hope this stupid fat faggot OP realizes all he has going for him is posting dumpster-tier bait threads on a board of others doing the exact same thing. in other words, heavily consider suicide.