Tfw Sup Forums and T_D have no idea how to react to Rex getting fired...

>tfw Sup Forums and T_D have no idea how to react to Rex getting fired, with people saying 4D chess and others losing faith, and you watch the right literally cannibalize itself and infight in real-time as chaos reigns

Attached: f0k0s3tpn0g01.gif (360x264, 2M)

Are you new? This happens every time someone is fired, and we forget about it in a day.

It should be self evident that putting Pompeo in as Secretary of State is not a good sign. In fact it is a sign that things are very bad.

Sup Forums doesn't support Trump

Yes we do.

Attached: 1518026764679.jpg (399x372, 79K)

Prepare to be ravaged by a bunch of cultists who say believe in him xD MAGA

It’s coming. Can you hear it? I do. It’s crashing to the shore.

Attached: 038D8694-63CC-4566-ABAD-D57BA0645A3B.jpg (1198x800, 303K)

Most of us don't give a shit. Stop filling up my board with this boring stuff.

Attached: Sage advice.png (430x261, 16K)

"my board" lol fuck off cunt I've been on here since 2011 smd

Just checked t_d and it looks absolutely fine, so whatcha talking about?

Attached: 1519779318724.jpg (300x300, 37K)

Trump has wanted to drop the axe on Rex for months now. This shouldn’t be surprising to anyone that’s been paying attention. Trump is operating in exactly the same manner he did during the campaign. He hires someone, watches what the results are and makes changes if necessary. It’s a corporate outlook which makes faggots like you uncomfortable because you’ve never been in charge of anything important. Trump is doing more than fine and your faux outrage only makes it sweeter.

/ptg/ is just joking about how Rex should have ate the salad.

I've been supportive of Trump until now, I just don't see how this could be a good thing. It's not even like Pompeo's replacement in the CIA is a real improvement. To me this just looks like Trump has submitted to the swamp. GG boys...

>le 4d chess leaf strikes again. All according to plan. People hire, defend, and then fire people all the time. Totally not indicative of everything falling apart.

Attached: 1517143860441.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Youve been saying that everything has been falling apart for him since before he was elected

Rex called Trump a moron and called the russian assassination an outrage and that hurt Trumps feelings.

Tillernossaurus Rex was based

Haha me too dude I mean it’s like he’s not even trying anymore haha we should totally elect Bernie in 2020 haha

Good riddance to old rubbish!

Attached: 1486754854183.jpg (480x475, 38K)

>we

Cringe.

Attached: 1516575711296.jpg (1155x771, 169K)

It’s incredibly clear that a proxy is being used. All of the nevertrumpers or “people losing faith” in the thread write the same way, with the same flag, in quick succession, with the same punctuation and grammar. Not to mention that this is all happening on one thread. And it never happens on any other threads. Shill thread, Sage.

I enjoy the chaos. I just wish Trump would get rid of all the other sycophant cucks in his administration and replace them with REAL rogues. People like Mnuchin, Devos, and Ross are swamp creatures.

Former Trump supporter checking in.

Attached: white when convenient.png (649x424, 452K)

No

Also, you forget the fact that Trump comes from outside of politics. He has the right policies and stances, but he has trouble with who he gets in his administration and who he’s appointing. It’s no surprise he’ll make mistakes in that, but notice how his replacements of people in his cabinet has been exponentially decreasing in frequency. He’s learning and doing very well, and continues to go miles with what he has been repealing and enacting. The fact that you don’t recognize this fact is baffling.

>Sup Forums is one person
such a shit thread shareblue