Academic studies indicate that right-wing views stem from sexual frustration...

Academic studies indicate that right-wing views stem from sexual frustration, to put it in layman terms - you need to get laid.

Attached: 1520268082544.jpg (1080x1142, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.no/amp/s/www.glamour.com/story/hooking-up-with-trump-voters-essay/amp
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/jan/31/hunky-tory-attractive-people-more-likely-to-be-rightwing-study-finds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No it doesn’t, I got more conservative when I became a degenerate fuck fiend in my early 20’s

(((source)))?

>Academic studies
Post the studies then.

>you need to get laid
what if my religion and personal views dont allow that

I got less conservative when I made friends and got a girlfriend

I've seen our terrible immigration policies drive more men to right-wing views. I am sure you'll see the same in the UK and all around Europe. Studies are bullshit.

>citation needed
White conservatives have a higher birthrate than white liberals.

Academic studies indicate that OP is a faggot

Most likely coal burner

looks like a kike

>being distracted makes you care less about important things

shocker

Got you senpai, source is the bf of this thot
>google.no/amp/s/www.glamour.com/story/hooking-up-with-trump-voters-essay/amp

he mad

Attached: 1504995876797.jpg (819x815, 314K)

are you offering?

City fag detected

I got more conservative once I had my first daughter. I will shoot a sick fuck in the face who try's to hurt her.

Academic studies also shows the existence of God.
Academic studies shows your intelligence is directly determined by the size of your skull.

It's ironic how whenever someone base their arguement on "scientifically proven" or "academic studies" you can immediately tell they don't have anything resembling neither a bachelor nor a masters degree of any sorts.

Yeah but they do that in marriages, which means they don't get laid all the time and so fill their time with activities that are more challenging than sliding in and out of a lubricating fleshpocket.

I've never met a right wing fuck that wasnt a fat redneck retard with a 300 pound wife. Aint no one getting sexual satisfaction from a landwhale.

Jesus libshits are obsessed with genitalia

Studies also indicate that better-looking people are more likely to be right-wing. Figures.

>theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/jan/31/hunky-tory-attractive-people-more-likely-to-be-rightwing-study-finds

Attached: CmkjfaVVUAEVOXd.jpg (960x1200, 301K)

True. I grew up in Nebraska and moved to California for college.

Gettin laid is overrated .

Could it be that maybe conservatives aren't interested in getting laid with everyone seeing how they married and obliged themselves to one partner? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm really makes you think doesn't it?

Religious freaks are frustrated that they cannot fuck their mom, sister or daughters.

Attached: 1504378532228.jpg (558x600, 85K)

>im personally happy so i dont really care what happens to my country and i can score mad points with whores for being liberal
disgusting

>sluts are associated with being leftist

Imagine my shock

Yeah, alright, get me.

Then you're a fucking loser

The reason is empathy. Empathy is also one of the reasons why libs claim they have higher IQs. The liberal mindset is born out of feeling sorry for all suffering. Emotional responses instead of logic and reason. You will also never be able to talk your way into a vagina using logic and reason. You have to make her feel something because that’s how women think. They think with their emotions. Once you bed yourself a girlfriend, you have enough estrogen to do and say some pretty impractical things.

Most right wing people I know have money aren’t obese and have their lives together

Shockingly my lefty friends all still make

Really? I continue to speak my mind infront of girlfriends past and present, although I am not in your face about it. Sometimes they disagree but nothing happens. The women you attract really says a lot about you, and you seem to be in relationships with people who you fear will dump you for your own personal views. You are weak and everything that is wrong with modern western men.

>projection

>have money
hahahahahha

Now that I am with my gf and get laid literally whenever I want, I have turned into a right wing fanatic.

So.....

Republicans are statistically more likely to be married, cum stain.

>inb4 sexless marriages

A typical married couple is still getting it on more than a typical single person.

What you don't understand is that the closer and more intimate you get with someone, the more you want to preserve what you have already--i.e., the more Republican you get. The more successful you are, the more you want to keep what you have.

Attached: RdwzqtU.jpg (640x640, 46K)

?

How old is she? Any pics?

(((((((Academic studies)))))

Yeah, same here. Generally speaking, all of my conservative friends are employed in a trade or white-collar jobs. My lefty friends chose shitty majors in school and refuse to work laborious, blue-collar work that would yield them 80k or more a year. They act as if they are too good or too "educated" to turn a wrench, yet they have no qualms about working as a barista or in a used book store for minimum wage.

Wow, it's almost like your ideology bent to politically correct peer culture! Weak-minded

You know what captured monkeys do when they realize that they won't break the cage? They start to masturbate.

>Academic studies indicate that right-wing views stem from sexual frustration, to put it in layman terms - you need to get laid.
>promote a system in which more and more men can't get laid
hmmmm

Allison Parker user

>promote a system in which more and more men can't get laid
Stop projecting, thirsto the wizard. It's easy to get laid if you're not a raging spastic.

>Academic studies indicate that OP sucking dicks stem from sexual frustration, to put it in layman terms - OP is a faggot.

>these guys are slaying puss non-stop
ya no

Attached: 1518262339340.jpg (680x714, 90K)

I've gotten tons of ass in my day.

Academic studies indicate that left wing views stem from being a giant faggot.

Attached: 1482705559126.png (500x281, 100K)

>california turned a hick into a homo

Gott strafe california.

BRRRRAAAAAPPPPPHHHHTT

Attached: 1517099041520.png (426x309, 97K)

>less than 50k in their late 20s

This is literally the entirety of the millennial generation numbnuts

(((Academic Studies)))

Utter twaddle. You become more right wing when you have life experience. Now that I have a well paying job, a house, wife and children I have become more conservative.

When you have a stake in life then you want to protect it. Students, liberals and faggots have no stake in life, they own nothing and they have no prospects. They can only think in the here and now so they demand gibs for instant gratification.

Or maybe english majors don't have the certification to work trade jobs.

>80k to be a mechanic with no certification

So you just like making shit up on the internet then?

>Gretchen Carlson
>Megyn Smelly
>Dana PeRINO
>Anyone Bush
>Conservative

No it’s not, but it is many of them.

Young people don’t make much money, I know but if you are at least somewhat capable and driven it’s jot hard to get to 50-100k a year by 30

Trust me, i was a major fuckup studied nonsense in college, got arrested multiple times, did a bunch of drugs and drank like a fish

But I’m 28, make a modest 62k, I’m buying a house and have no debt now.

If I can pull it off with my dumbass past anyone can

time for leftie slags to spread their legs for peace

my brother used to say the same thing to me. get my dick in some vagoo would tun me into a leftshit.
he was wrong.
Meanwhile for him its the ultimate opium, getting laid cures his hatred of the world, doesn't have the slightest care. And he's a full on leftshit.

A union iron worker here in Boston will make that easily. Most of them make 6 figures. A lineman for National Grid will make 6 figures as well. The iron workers are always posting ads here and you can go down, talk to them and they'll start you as an apprentice.

Id rather never get laid than become a degenerate who cant use logic and reason
also hide and sage shareblue devide and conquer shills. this is a slide thread.

Attached: 876587587565876.jpg (303x166, 6K)

I got way more conservative after doing Roids and getting huge

Also i have zero empathy but i get laid in the reg

I don't enjoy sex.

>LOL YOU JUST CAN'T GET LAID
So a thinly veiled attempt by the left-controlled academia at shaming right-wing people.

Attached: 1475537003779.jpg (1044x770, 239K)

sorry :(

This.

Most also have the sense not to destroy their ability to pair bond and put themselves at risk of having bad STD's and illegitimate children.

we shouldnt act like it even affects us. I dont consider virgin to be an insult and many people abstain from sex as a choice, it's an identity like being gay or bi

>Liberal media writing a term paper:
>Sources cited:
>1. Anonymous source
>2. Anonymous source
>3. Anonymous source

getting laid is easy
finding a gf is hard

>Women literally turning men right wing because they won't have sex with those men
So once again all the problems can be traced back to women being the root cause.

Academic studies can indicate anything the authors want them to. Haven't you heard of the replication crisis? A huge amount of research in the social sciences is simply bunk.

would you ?

Attached: corey_lane.jpg (1080x1080, 51K)

But I do get laid.

>academic studies indicate confirmation bias.

FIXED THAT FOR YOU

>oy vey goyim, chase after pussy