Kei best girl

kei best girl

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/S6nQsWdc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lotte best girl

Karuizawa > Ichinose = Sakayanagi > Hiyori > Sakura > Sensei > Hasebe = Ibuki > Sato > Kushida > Horikita

That prefer my 2D women that are virgins and not used goods.

Horikita is still best girl.

Honestly curious here. Why do Keifags believe Kei won the MCbowl already when the series is far from over? Plus, Horikita and Kushida's comeback is unavoidable and Ichinose's dedicated arc is due.

this from the latest volume? looks really good desu best girl

how do I get this look right with this pose?

I need help, anons. I want to get into Kushida's pants. How do I go about convincing her to let me fuck her? Let's assume I have a shit ton of points to spare so cost won't be a problem.

>short sleeve shirt with a tie
Hello Rajesh, I need a new case for my cellphone.

well kei has have important roles in vol 4 through 7

Probably won't get any spoilers for at least a couple more hours. I don't think we can keep thread alive until then so we should just let this one die and make another one when spoilers are out. No point discussing 2ch comments. More detailed spoilers might be out soon. It's only 7am in Japan right now though so it might take a couple more hours.

Stalk her, eventually you'll see her drop her guard and then you can fuck her for free.

Great post

She has been the most prominent female character and, by far, the closest girl to the MC. The author left pretty clear that Kei is the main heroine in the last episode PV and now the Japanese fanbase are seeing her as such. Even if the narrative switch to other girls, Karuizawa will always remain by the MC's side as his closest confidant and closest friend, until they realize their feelings for each other. Besides Horikita already has her spin-off manga.

Sudo pls stop replying to yourself.

That's rape user, and it's not OKEY.

要は軽井沢を完全に俺のもんにしたろって計画か
駒としてだとしても信頼度は高いのは間違いないね
ラスボスとラスボスに服従する側近の女みたいな関係だな

translate

wasnt the pv made as a joke ?

Kei is the best by far.

>It doesn't matter whether he (referring to Kiyopon here) keeps Karuizawa as a pawn or makes her his completely. They still have the feel of a last boss and a last boss's faithful female companion.

He's basically saying Ayanokouji feels like the final boss of the LN and Karuizawa's like his faithful companion.

She's not the only one who has major roles in half of those volumes. Not quite for 5-6 where she doesn't have a whole lot of scenes, but yes 4 and apparently 7.

That's only for now. Also, the PV was said in jest to follow up volume 4 where Kei rose to a heroine role.

then it seems that Kei is truly the main girl now.
Can you translate this one too pls?

まあ冷たいのは清隆自身に問題があるからな
とはいえ素の顔みせて「必ず助ける。同じことがまたあれば助ける」とか言わせてるのが現状軽井沢一人だからねえ
原因が自分にあるからとはいえ色々な意味で手放すのがおしい女と思われてるからでた言葉だろう

This is in response to one of the nip anons in 2ch saying Kiyotaka was acting cold towards Karuizawa this volume. It says:

>It's not Kiyotaka being deliberately cold. It's just how his personality is by nature. And besides, Karuizawa is the only girl he's told this to 'If anyone tries to hurt you, I will definitely protect you'. The fact that he's being cold isn't because it's her but the fault lies with himself and his nature.

So he's basically saying that Kiyotaka isn't being cold towards Kei on purpose but he's just a broken human being so that's how he is.

Ahh I see. Yeah, indeed Kiyotaka needs to learn a lot more about humans interactions. I think Kei will make him be more human like. thanks for the translations user.

Karuizawafags are shippers who read less than 10 LNs.

Honest answer? No one is saying she won.
Hell 50% does not even care about romantic relationships.
People are just trolling regarding that because Horikitafags like Grey Hat are so noisy.

Like the people answering to you, they are just taking it to extremes really.

The last thread talk of an eroge made me think though and Kushida simply has no route. She's paranoid, she's good at faking empathy but doesn't seem to have any, and is solely focused on getting revenge.
So to win her over, you need to take care of the revenge first. Either convince her she's wrong or help her accomplish her goal. Either way, she'll still be the same bitch, but without a goal to focus on. She might find you useful, but can she feel affection without you having to manipulate her? Can you ever trust her? Maybe she'll go ahead and leak your secrets just to fuck with you and then move on. Sure she won't cheat on you but what good is a relationship where the person you love simply tolerates you.

If all you want to do is fuck her, then just get her on camera being a bitch and blackmail her, but don't expect her to not try to screw you over.

>faithful companion
>not wife or equal partners to a Demon King

>Horikita
I see her more as a 'comrade' for MC than an 'accomplice'. She doesn't know MC's dark side the way Karuizawa does, she doesn't know what he's capable of and such. Forgive the slightly poor analogy but their relationship is more like Dumbledore and Harry. He's basically grooming her to fulfil certain tasks for him that he can't fulfil himself.

>Kushida
She might be too far gone. If she were to be defeated this arc it might still be salvageable since even Ryuuen somewhat got his redemption. But at the rate this is going, she'll probably team up with someone else like Nagumo to scheme against D. MC seems set on getting her expelled. It might be too late for a comeback from her.

>Ichinose
She's the only one I can see being capable of standing on equal footing with MC aside from Arisu so there's that.

She is True Heroine, just face it.

That nip comment was saying she's basically like the companion of a Demon King (the last boss basically) at this point whether or not said Demon King considers her a pawn or not.

a CUTE

I bet Yuipollfag is a Horikitafag.

a BEST

But Horikita and Yukino are literally the same type of character.

Don't forget she'll also have her own arc soon enough once the student council bullshit starts which should be right after 7.5 considering C is now down for the count. I wonder if she'll be a match for Kei.

That remains to be seen and isn't for certain. I hope you are aware that the author's did another LN harem work where the girl that looked like main heroine lost.

Despite being a Sakurafag at heart, I will do my best to support you Keifags on your endeavor. Your girl really deserves this volume.

Horikita has boobs so that might drive away some of the most purist Yukinofags

50% really hot in this pic desu

She's Yukino with boobs, true. However she has the same hair style and same stoic personality.

Close

Yuipollfag support girls who are secondary heroines and goes inane to support that they will win. He should be supporting Kei then.

This. Personally I like Kushida. That said, Kei deserves every bit of praise she got this volume if even half the spoilers are accurate. She's a keeper for sure. Loyal to a fault.

Well the student council is in a power struggle right now. Manabu wants Ayanokouji to help him put his sister into the Student Council to acts as a puppet for him so he can oppose Nagumo from the shadows.

>I wonder if she'll be a match for Kei.
In terms of popularity user. Ichinose's in the lead by quite a margin. I expect Karuizawa to be in 2nd place now after Volume 7.

>Kei
>Secondary

Aside from Ichinose, Horikita will probably play a role in next volume since Manabu requested Kiyotaka to make her a puppet for the Student Council implies she may get partial spotlight or more than that.

the autor really seems to like Kei more, and in the last thread an user said that her is really similar to his wife.

misquote?

>latecomer, tertiary heroine, etc
Even nips think she just became main heroine.

>and in the last thread an user said that her is really similar to his wife.
To be precise one nip said this:
衣笠の嫁は軽井沢みたいな人だと知って嫉妬するわ
which says that he's really jealous that Kinugasa has a wife that's like Karuizawa.

Kei and Satou are the best.

Delusional Karuizawafag. I can't wait to taste tears when the finale volume is out.

>Even nips think she just became main heroine
And thus proving my point that Kei is the actual main girl.

To be fair a lot of nips have said that this work didn't really have a main heroine until this volume.

I swear Horikitafags don't know how to handle the banter. If you want to see how proper waifuwars are conducted go look at the ending of the last thread. No shitposting there only casual, friendly banter between Ichinosefags and Keifags. That's how it should be. Instead you guys go rabid at the slightest implication of your girl not winning despite nobody even badmouthing Horikita herself in this thread.

>Yui is the main heroine and she will win. ANOTHER proved it!
>Eriri was the main heroine all along. She'll win!

So Horikita was never the main girl, just Eriri-tier bait garbage.

Karuizawa confirmed Ayano's wife

Jesus Christ

Horikita would be Utaha. Eriri doesn't have a good equivalent because she was a character made to be dunked on.

There are nips that considered Horikita main heroine, then you have nips that considered Kei main heroine from last volume, then you have nips that saw no main heroine until now. I think I even saw a nip call Kushida main heroine.

Being a Keifag, I also support Sakurafags for their girl. She is a good girl.

For some reason yeah. I was surprised by seeing a lot of them thought that no girl was a main heroine prior to this volume.

Guys, I have her under control.

Were you this user? If so then I agree with you. Last thread was one of the comfiest we've had and was rather pleasant expect this one Horikitafag who's probably that keeps getting mad.

This might be just me, but she seems so rapeable. I want to push her down on that bed, make her open her legs and pretend to rape her before cuddling with her together.

Opinions of fans is one thing, but what about the author? Horikita was called a main heroine by him before.

Actual best girls reminder.

I want to drink that water.

it isnt just you user

Where's the second best girl, is she off screen somewhere?

What comparison is that? Nips never considered Eriri the main girl. Everyone knew that Megumi was main girl.

pastebin.com/S6nQsWdc

Why do you assume he's a Horikitfag?

Fucking Japs and their overriding need to corrupt the pure. Of all the things he could've thought of, why was Ryuuen NTRing Karuizawa the thing that came to his mind. There's literally a character set aside for that shit Kushida. Leave Karuizawa alone.

>but she seems so rapeable.
That's how I feel with Kushida. With Karuizawa. I want to be soft and gentle and give her lots of cuddles while assuring her that everything is okay.

All the girls are main heroines. But if you were wondering about the personal favorite of Kinugasa and Tomose Shunsaku it actually is Sakura
and no I'm not lying

I'm excited to see the new polls. Pretty sure Ichinose will still be up there. Wanna know where Kei will place now. Also wanna see if Hasebe will be there.

Superior.

Kushida is worst girl though. She's trash and Japan agreed.

Nah. Kushida is for secret meetings together at night, coming up with schemes, having casual sex with and ultimately betraying her.

>personal favorite of Kinugasa and Tomose Shunsaku it actually is Sakura
Link somewhere?

Vol7 summary (spoilers)
Ryuuen is snooping around D Class to find out who mastermind is, even examining Kouenji. Meanwhile Ayanokouji meets his father who wants to take him back but the School's Principal (who is also Sakayanagi's father) says that he can't make Ayanokyoji leave by force, it's something Ayanokouji has to decide for himself. Ayanokouji's father also used to be a Diet member and Sakayanagi's father is the Secretary of State (?) so it seems that the White Room really was a government funded project. Sakayanagi wasn't a participant herself but she visited the place with her father.

After Ayanokouji's father withdraws from the school, Ayanokouji meets with Chabashira-sensei and tells her that he will not help her in leading class D to go up into Class A anymore. From the conversation With his father and the principal Ayanokouji basically learned that Chabashira-sensei's threat to him is not effective anymore, as only way for him to drop out of school is if he wished for it to happen himself. He also intends to end his relationship with Karuizawa and prepare to lead his normal school life. Of course that didn't happen in the end, but now Ayanokouji basically doesn't have anymore reason to go up into class A anymore.

Eventually Ryuuen gets fed up and calls Karuizawa up to the rooftop and starts bullying her on giving out Ayanokouji's name by throwing cold water on her which triggers a past trauma. But Karuizawa refuses to give his name and finally Ayanokouji, who had been expecting her to give in (this was part of his plan), decides to show up at 52%. He instantly defeats Albert and Ishizaki and KOs Mio when she comes charging at him, which terrifies Ryuuen for the first time in his life, before Ayanokyoji knocks him out as well.

After regaining consciousness Ryuuen accepted responsibility and stepped down as C-class leader and was planning to leave the school, but his classmates begged him to stay which he finally gave into.

I've only seem favouritism from Tomose with Sakura, considering that he has always drawn an illustration of her in each Volume even when her role has been tiny.

Nope. Kushida is better liked than Horikita.

Eriri was used to bait in the first cover, same as Horikita. The difference is that Saekano had an actual main girl settled form the start which is Megumi. Here is different, it wasn't until this volume that nips realized that the heroine is Karuizawa.

>pastebin.com/S6nQsWdc
Is there any other reason to stop re-reading that post? The more I read it again, the more I can feel that this was the part where it all began until Volume 7 end.

I've said it before but I'm still surprised his classmates begged Ryuuen to stay. He wasn't a particularly good leader, treated them like trash and was more than willing to hurt them to further his schemes. Why would they even want someone like that to remain with them? It was golden chance to be rid of him for good.

Pretty sure after this Volume, Karuizawa will surpass Horikita into 2nd position since there was only a 1% difference between them.

From the spoilers yesterday, what Ryuuen actually wanted to do is gain LOTS of points (and I mean a fuck lot) so that the whole C-Class becomes A-Class. Not just him. So basically, he really valued his class.

No one knew about this though I think. But it is fair to say that he is the one that groups C-Class together. It's just that the way he plans it is antagonism.

he was saving points so his whole class can go to A

Yeah as it turns out. Ryuuen wasn't such a bad guy afterall. He really just needed a good beating which 60% did.

Where are you getting this from? Nobody was fooled by the cover order. Utaha could have been on the first cover and nothing would have changed. The audience saw through Maruto's joke from the get-go. There was no bait, evident by the fact Megumi was the central heroine from the beginning. Your comparison just doesn't make sense.

If this is true then I'll have to admit I had the wrong idea about him. I always saw him as a lecherous, cruel sadist who valued power. I may have been wrong. If this is the case, then I hope he turns over a new leaf after his defeat. Of course, neither he nor his class will be going to Class A anytime soon, but I hope he gets some sort of personal consolation prize after all this.

>Is there any other reason to stop re-reading that post?
There's no reason to stop user. One nip has read the rooftop scene 5 times because he found it moved him to tears that much.

Lots of JPs are saying that that reveal was "just really sad". I still do think he deserved this shit though.