HAPPENING

PEDOPHILE EXPOSURE VIDEO REMOVED BY YT

youtube.com/watch?v=MEGUh72tLas

SPREAD LIKE AIDS

Attached: 1516720349245.gif (650x650, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/hbxsfo.webm
bitchute.com/video/gwyrPwAKjL2B/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fag

Youtube is beyond complicit in state sanctioned child abuse

Kiketube deleted the video.

They host the Elsagate shit and are the main platform for kid brainwashing and sexualizing.

Post screen shots

bump

Attached: 1498049530809.jpg (459x448, 131K)

Woah pizzagate is nothing comparing to this straightforward family abuse by government.

pretty hardcore OP

.. the shit you can not be battled on a reasonable time frame. I mean I am a private citizen in Germany and am aware of this shit. But if you talk about this in public you are suddenly a periah.. It is an evil that needs some kind of radical uprising to be defeated, I am out of my wits what that could be... problem is that most radical thinkers of the past generation are infected by this bug, therefore the intelligence has them in their pocket about this.. and they are using them. That it is rampant in Lithuania is pretty obvious tho, since it is a direct US (->pizzgate) dependence state..

.. most horrible conlclusion: she was a one a buy list for alot of $$$ for some rich US citizen. Therefore even hundreds of police officers could be paid to get her.. sad.. hurts your brain if you have to think like this.

I wish I would not have to, thats probably why no one in the public wants to admit this crap...

Attached: FFFFUUUU.jpg (394x297, 33K)

Goyim bump

bump

bump

That's so sad, the amount of injustice and power abuse is so overwhelming, it's depressing; I got moved into tears when the people started to sing the anthem of Lithuania.

Bump this so the newfags can see

I'm a lithuanian myself and i heard many of this shit. what the fuck is going on with our minds? should we start putting on tin foil hats?

Bump saw this last weekend got rekt

Reading the opposition articles, is it possible the reason Deimante's father killed the two guys in the first place is because they were touching his daughter, which is also the reason why Neringe protected him?

I mean...the "custody dispute" that supposedly started all of this...it's very possible he found out, realized the mother was pimping out their daughter and tried to gain sole custody, murdered the sickos he knew were abusing his daughter (which any father worth his salt would gladly do), and got subsequently smeared as a vigilante when following official channels would get them nowhere.

Attached: man in the glass.jpg (1000x1333, 275K)

tl;dr?
Can't watch atm.

In 2008, 4-year-old Deimante Kedyte described her sexual assault by high-level Lithuanian officials. Her testimony was later verified as true by 4 separate commissions. She never had her day in court. Her father pursued justice, but was murdered in 2010.

Deimante’s aunt, Neringa Venckiene, was awarded custody of the girl and provided a loving home. When Neringa started The Way of Courage Party to fight corruption in Lithuania, she, her family, and supporters were persecuted by the government. In May of 2012, a terrified Deimante was abducted from Neringa’s home by 240 government agents. Neringa feared for her life and fled Lithuania with her son in 2013.

Today, the Lithuanian government continues to persecute Neringa by attempting to get the U.S. to extradite her back to Lithuania.

wtf thanks
Not that I am surprised but still...

Bump for justice

Yup...

Attached: 1514006354157.jpg (663x975, 588K)

And it will never stop. The rich will always feed on the lower class.

Bump

Bump. slides at maximum force

FYI i guarantee that the whitehouse petition has already hit 100k. we watchee the vote # drop randomly by 1000s of points multiple times when this video first came out. they are censoring the shit out of this

can verify they are fucking w the votes massively. they do not want this petition to hit 100k

bump

>I believe everything I read on Sup Forums and let it influence my general mood.

LMAO @ ur life

b

Bump

LMAO @ you being a gigantic faggot pedoshill

Yeah. Ur a faggot mkay.

>(You)

Attached: 1518158356208.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

What is that? A dreamcatcher?

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck

that's your brain dividing by zero by being a complete idiot. also pls leave newfaggot

Downloading it right now.

Attached: david.jpg (426x773, 81K)

LMAO. Mkay faggot.

So she was abducted in 2012? Or this year? Regardless, so she is sent back to the pedos who were abusing her and this means right now she is being tortured and raped etc. This is why i just fucking cant get it. As I breathe at every moment, somebody at somewhere is being wronged beyond our breaking point. As I type now, somebody at somewhere is being violated beyond repair. Sometimes, I dont get it. Having a misery is part of life, but being butchered tortured raped and politically persecuted? We souldnt have those. We can have miseries like getting rejected by crush or financial losses and etc but those beyond fucked up shits shouldnt happen. What should we do? How can we eradicate those archonic level craps?

Attached: 1512605575877.png (1066x600, 217K)

Yet i am nothing more than a jobless lazy virgin who likes to be a keyboard warrior on internet. What practical steps could we take anons?

just keep spreading awareness. either benevolents in the IC/Military across the world will start killing/jailing these kinds of people or we will have to ourselves eventually.

we're far past the point of return. Society is divided now. There's those who are awake and know how fucking bad everything really is and are willing to die fighting these pieces of shit and then there are those who are still asleep.

left/right is irrelevant at this point. this is good vs evil now

They probably waited just long enough until view counts slowed down and then tried to memoryhole it.
I'm guessing they have a pretty fucking horrifying understanding of your average human attention span and can pinpoint exactly when to start removing shit from the public eye.

Attached: 306da0c45eae01a018eedf1cdc6045bc.jpg (352x482, 14K)

Shill tactic #4-1:Loaded Language

Attached: shilling.png (720x8640, 2.41M)

Read: Because when we redpill the normies they will too realise PizzaGate is real and beg DJT to rope Podesta and company on live TV.

HEY GUYS LOOK OVER THERE RUSSIA
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
RUSSIA SERIOUSLY GUYS LOOK RUSSIA

Attached: cabal.jpg (620x330, 271K)

To be honest, I'm not sure what I'm doing is going to change anything but, at the end of the day, I'm going to say I tried to do what I thought I could; spreading awareness and exposure, to me, is unimaginably better than sitting back and saying oh well. I hope I don't come across as too self-righteous with this.

Attached: moose.jpg (640x576, 71K)

Attached: dolan.jpg (1689x951, 74K)

Ya think?

The 4 years old girl was taken to remove a birth a mark after she was sent to live with her biological mother? did I hear it wrong?

Attached: 1503508502898.jpg (450x450, 45K)

Same shit.

bump

bump

OBEY THE CUBE!

Attached: 0e04791e52b03d48e9d407f9ca57b8f227b897a3b99e5318ef414ee4ccb51977.jpg (1350x1513, 238K)

le bump

I've downloaded it so if it disappears again I'll just upload to archive.org so it stays on the internet forever.

keep it at the top fuck the slides

bump

bump

T. James Alerantis

Fck off pedo

>High ranked politician slaps your 4yo daughter ass
>what do?

Attached: 1256236237347.jpg (887x666, 54K)

what's pizzagate?

my.mixtape.moe/hbxsfo.webm

Backup.

Attached: 1458668020943.png (454x720, 959K)

bump

>6 minutes
>page 8

Attached: 1518340722651.jpg (640x775, 106K)

bumpo

the slide. they're WW3 russian war shilling atm

I hope somebody manages to track the girl, she should be like 14yo now, if she isn't dead or in a mental hospital it should be possible to find her, I doubt she still doesn't have access to internet at this age.
I've to go sleep so good luck anyway, if they take it down you know where to find it.

likely sacrified to moloch, m8...

bump for great justice take off every zig.

Attached: 14324356.jpg (434x319, 38K)

bump

bump

I've uploaded the video to bitchute where it won't be deleted, but is is processing right now and will take 5-10m to be watchable:
bitchute.com/video/gwyrPwAKjL2B/

you rang?

back to page one you go

Attached: 2vugqypz4bvx.jpg (2546x1763, 453K)

I hope nobody hacks into the big screens around each major city center and shows this to everyone sitting in traffic!

Attached: 1516391759186.jpg (468x468, 61K)

BUMP. This is important shit!!

Bump

Attached: 1498106125803.jpg (389x695, 140K)

Bump

HERE IS A QUICK RUNDOWN
>His sister was molested by judge & politician
>They're killing his family members to cover it up
>Sign the fucking petition for Trump to grant amnesty
This is the realest pizzagate happening yet

Attached: asdf.jpg (480x360, 54K)

Bump.

Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmp!

Do not let this Go Away!!!! Pray for protection from evil and fight!

Hi Share Blue

This! Speak up and speak out before its too late!

Someone re-up this thread with a catchier OP

read my posts you idiot i'm not sharegay

bump

Bump

bump

bump

Bump.

ALL PEDO SHILLS GET THE ROPE!!!!!!

PEDO ELITE BURNS!!!!!

G-D BLESS TRUMP AND ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!! WE WILL HANG THE PEDO ELITE ON THE DOTR!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: babyfacelol.jpg (404x267, 48K)

page 1 reeeee

bump

The memes are real lol.

>AND ISRAEL

Pls respond.

Attached: 1494251059992.png (1328x1140, 89K)

Why the fuck people bringing back news that happenend years and years ago

Attached: aiz_wallenstein_by_mightytimart_idale-dbaqimx.jpg (1024x724, 166K)