>stradling position
>her crotch is making direct contact with the exposed skin on his shoulder
>heavy breathing sfx
Oh boy

A shame. Dolor was cool

Well, they lived for quite a long time.

Diane is such a slut

He thought it was a good idea because it was used on him and worked

If Nakaba is setting Ban to get a powe up i fuckign hope it's a good one. Because right now Ban is a fucking laughin stock

How does this change anything? Aren't King and Diane already on the same ballpark as them in terms of >powerlevels? They'll just get trashed too.

mel wakes up and saves them
this shit is too predictable

Mel waking up it's the worst thing it could happen right now

Seeing NnT using it naturally, you gotta wonder why so many shounen manga side step romance and actual pair ups like the plague and only bring it up as vague bait or some afterthought. A progressing romantic side plot is a pretty cool motivator for characters. It only becomes annoying if the author doesn't commit and instead just drops shipperbait without delivering.

>Ban told he's weak by King of all people
Jesus, that's a new low. Who's next, hawk?

Other than his sacred treasure, his power up is going to be baby Lancelot

The worst part is I'm 98% sure it's gonna be him getting his treasure. Their's no ability it can grant that'll convince me he's on the rest of the teams level in a fight.

>Their's no ability it can grant that'll convince me he's on the rest of the teams level in a fight.
He can now snatch concepts

Hot

Welp, they're dead. There's no bigger death flag than this.

He'll realize he's been using snatch as a crutch because he's afraid of tapping into the true power of the Fountain of Youth.

RIP previous kings.

Next year we'll be getting season 2 (and the anime community will be plagued with Praise the Sun memes), a movie and PS4 game for Nanatsu no Taizai. Next year is the year this manga becomes mainstream. So enjoy these small threads and little amounts of shitposting while you can.

Oh no, not again

I wonder how far the second season will go

Knowing A-1, the 10 C defeat in Liones. That'll make the arc rushed and unsatisfactory, which sounds more like A-1 than a good adaptation.

Ban was always weaker than King though?

There was no way they would leave it at that it doesn't seem like a good stopping point

it will end with mel meeting his father in afterlife

plus they will probably make king & bans side bit 2 episodes each

^This, even before King got his power boost to 45k, he was still like 4k, which is higher then ban who was like mid 3k

I just remembered about the sacred treasures and I was wondering if ban ever got his back from the guys that stole it? I don't remember at all. That would probably boost his PL a bit.

I really liked Dolor when he was first revealed because he looked like Ulamog to me. Him just being a mostly normal giant is kind of lame.

Nope, he never got it back. He is the only one to have not gotten his back so far.

Ban hasn't gotten his treasure back, and we still don't know what Ban, Diane, Merlin, and Gwother's treasure's special powers are

I hope ban just fucking dies, he's a waste of space

Scared treasures have never been all that strong to begin with. Hard to imagine Ban will be relevant again even after he's gotten his back.

>Scared treasures have never been all that strong to begin with.
King's increased his PL by like 10-11K when he uses its unlocked form.

Not to mention
-Melodas's treasure allows him to make clones of himself that could have anywhere from like 20-30K pl

-Escanor's releases a massive fuckton of energy like an atomic bomb that iss so large and bright people think its the sun and could melt almost anything

the treasures are broke when USED

Most of King's powerlevel comes from his wings. Though King's is a rather special case in that he relies on most of his offense and defense with it much like Gloxinia, but that power comes from the sacred tree also.

Medlodias is just splitting his powerlevel and he and Escanor are plain busted even without it and don't even need it.

There has not really been a case of someone being piss weak and the weapon made up for it. Didn't help for Diane or Merlin. Most of the users power comes from inherit strength rather than what the weapon grants them.

Nakaba is obviously building up his power up.

>that jab at the demon king

>not that strong

Diane went from this

To this after she got her hammer.

Merlin said Mel was too far gone. When he wakes up he's going to be completely evil.

Whelp, meant for

Nope, if he wakes up he'll try to kill everyone on spot. He'd kill Elizabeth at least, leaving the sins without a healer on top of no Escanor and Gowther.

ok no hol the fuck up
how did he unsheathe that
like the length of the cane vs the actual sword could be like dimensional storage or something yeah fine
but how in the FUCK did he unsheathe that thing without luffy-tier arm stretching
this is genuinely bothering me

Or you know, he extended the sword after he pulled it out.

King was all "I can't trust Meliodas he's a demon fuck that shit" at that cave after all this had already happened.

Why is King an ungrateful little shit?

but in the previous page he was gripping it like he was going to unsheathe it

he could have like 'thrown' the sheathe off of it by pushing it really hard

>I don't read the manga: the post

Like i said, he could've extended the blade after he pulled it out of the sheath.

This shit has become so boring. I feel like the story was actually legit good pre-100th chapter.

i guess maybe but it seems unlikely
i have no idea why im thinking so much about this or why its bothering me so much. i should go to bed.

I feel the same, the start of the 10 Comandments shit was pretty cool but at some point it started feeling like we're just going through the motions. The eternal King and Diane flashback was interesting in some chapters and tremendously boring in others, the 10 Comandments being tremendously hyped up and then getting wrecked pretty unceremoniously, throwing this Chandler shit out of nowhere, delaying Ban's powerup for so long.

it was always really generic shonen and you were deluding yourself if you think otherwise

at least some of the commandments have had good fights, plus there's escanoir

Maybe the sheath part bent.

The writing was just better before.

I liked the Demons more when they were in the background, and weren't your typical bishounens. When Hendricksen needed their blood to become really relevant. When a single, disgusting, regular Demon was hell to handle. Before fucking power levels.

power levels is pretty bad yea

Stop speed reading and you may enjoy it. The writing and manga in general is objectively better now. The only disappointing part of this arc is the defeat of some Commandments. The story last arc was saving a kingdom from evil Holy Knights and demon influence.

Now there's a ton of plot points and we're getting tons of insight on the demon world. Dealing with Meliodas position as heir and demon royalty in general. Arthur's plot to retrieve Excalibur and retake his home. The events are a lot more interesting now. Maybe you prefer simplicity.

For some reason it deleted the end of my previous post (most likely my bad).

I think the big problem is that Nakaba himself lost focus of what he wanted to do and started relying on crutches to get things done week by week (which seems to still be the case with recent chapters), Ban's powerup is just the most recent hook to get people to keep reading, throwing breadcrumbs week by week while the actual thing goes nowhere.

All of those outside of 10Cs "defeat" are all minuscule nitpicks. And even then, most of them had a good run. Galan had a great run, Mera did also, Deri and Mon being beaten down was by Mel in a sided manner was disappointing but their roles obviously aren't over, Fraudrin had a great run, Greyroad was the least interesting and got embarrassed by Merlin but still did things like kill Jericho's brother, Esta and Zeldris are still in and relevant. And we already know what's happening with Glox and Drole.

Still leas generic than the majority of shit in Jump these days, especially the new manga.
>plus there's escanoir
Oh, so you're just dumb?

>power level shit posting is still a thing

It's obvious that you faggots stop reading the manga a long fucking time ago.

>The writing was just better before
I wouldn't call the days of Meliodas groping Elizabeth every chapter and Sins fodderizing every opponent "better writing".

>It's obvious that you faggots stop reading the manga a long fucking time ago.
i was halfway through responding to this but then i saw your other responses and you're just shitposting so I'm not going to bother

i still like the manga, but feel free to shitpost about whatever it is you're doing

The story is less interesting but we're getting a ton of world building and exposition. The problem with this is that it isn't particularly fun to learn more about the world instead of just getting on with the plot.

The first 100 chapters was a redemption story about a bunch of elite knights that got betrayed and ended up trying to save the kingdom that sent them to shit. That's much more interesting than dealing with 10 Demons that ended up jobbing without any personal stakes for any of them other than Meliodas and Elizabeth (for the last couple of chapters for the second one).

The only problem here is that you're an impatient and inattentive reader. Nakaba has set up this arc clearly and we have a clear understanding of the endgoal, save Camelot from Meliodas' family. And break Elizabeth's curse with the power of the Demon King. Arthur going to retrieve Excalibur, etc. He lined up every plot point. As soon as Meliodas is taken or not, and we get to Camelot it'll take off.

The difference is that this saga has tons of plot points and individual stories like the flashback. It's not as straight forward, but that doesn't mean that it's not better. The content in we get now is far better than what we got back then. Gowthers backstory, Mel's curse, etc

Like I said in , once we get to Camelot it'll take off. Nakaba has been building up to the showdown for awhile, we may even get things regarding the flashback like real Gowther and the Goddesses. Everything right now is stalling and thats probably why it seems boring but the things coming up are extremely interesting and is in no way inferior to the first 100 chapters.

There is such a thing as too much setup, though. I'm sure once we get to Camelot things can get interesting again but after King and Diane's trip to the past, Gowther's backstory, the cave power-up, Escanor's fights which are pretty boring to watch since they're just curbstompings even if his dialogue is pretty great, etc... throwing this Chandler shit out of nowhere feels just like even more stalling and a cop-out to kill Gloxinia and Dolor and get them out of the way.

The table has been more than set for a while and we still have to wait for Mel to wake up and Ban to get his powerup before shit gets going. Going from a climax and the 7S's redemption to an arc that promised a ton of shit happening but ended up being 140 chapters of mostly setting up shit to take Camelot back was a terrible idea.

Rule of cool

>Aren't King and Diane already on the same ballpark as them in terms of >powerlevels?
not even close, look at gloxinia wings vs Kings. all they do was giving Diane and King a proper show and taste how to use their respective kinds powers, but they are not in the same league

What are the Chances Mospiet and Derier will help the Sin to fight the other Demon Master?

I always thought King got gipped by Baltra though. Everyone else got something new while he got the exact weapon he always should have had.

I don't think the story has significantly dropped in quality, but I do think the pacing over the last 50 or so chapters has slowed down, and I'm pretty confident that this is executive meddling. NnT is one of Kodansha's cashcows so I wouldn't be at all surprised if they asked Suzuki to extend the story.

0 because they wouldn't abandon a comfy life for that. However, they might come back to fight the Demon King Meliodas.

>inherited soul
>tfw demons eat souls to get stronger
>but could anyone else do the same?

Drew Nerobasta yesterday.

Might as well repost the two other sketches I did too the last 3 days I guess.

Too soon. They'll help in the next arc.

What about Glox and Dolor though. And wasn't Bartra already king?

When will King bang the shit out of Diane already?

Bartra wasnt a king at this time