The Jewish and Christian gods are not the same

Ask yourself if the behavior of the god in the Old Testament is anything at all like the teachings of Christ. They are not.

Christ says that no unclean spirit would ever come from God, yet in the Old Testament this happens. The Old Testament god is cruel and bloodthirsty. He is nothing like God the Father from the New Testament.

The best I can come up with is that The Old Testament god is actually Satan. This means that the Jews had a covenant with Satan.

Attached: Cross-Backgrounds-033.jpg (1378x1378, 663K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God is more strict in the New Testament on some things... and God is very forgiving and nice in the Old Testament too.

correct, jews worship god, and christians worship a jew

Obviously they had/have a covenant with satan. Obviously this was super retarded of them. Smartest group of people my ass.

Jesus was a Christian, FYI.

This also means that they were Satan's chosen, not God's.

Perhaps Satan is simply God's shadow?
I mean Satan is a title, it means the adversary.
The adversary of what? Everything? The oppositional force to God? God's shadow? God's ego?

So perhaps Satan and God are one in the same, part of a dualistically natured being. After all god made man in his image. If we have a dualistic nature, surely that means he does to some extent as well?

I am inclined to believe you are right. Try warning the jews tho lol.

You're getting hot my friend. Read about jesus meeting satan in the desert and in the garden (Did he also appear here or am I remembering wrong?). Completely fits into your theory.

could be an allegory for jesus coming into contact with his own shadow and considering the possibility of ruling the world if he gave up his goodness and allowed himself to become corrupt

was meant for
obviously

Op, have you this guy named Marcion of Sinope? He was one of the early church leaders. He also sought to resolve the contradiction between the gospels and the jewish scriptures by postulating that the god of the old testament is actually a different deity (the demiurge).
He also tried to create the first biblical canon, which led to other Christians creating what we now know as the new testament in response. And they also declared Marcion a heretic.

this
Also, He's equally harsh on Jews in OT, as He is in NT.
"Therefore the Lord will bring sores on the heads of the women of Zion;
the Lord will make their scalps bald."
"Instead of fragrance there will be a stench;
instead of a sash, a rope;
instead of well-dressed hair, baldness;
instead of fine clothing, sackcloth;
instead of beauty, branding.
Your men will fall by the sword,
your warriors in battle.
The gates of Zion will lament and mourn;
destitute, she will sit on the ground."
Isaiah 3
>oy vey! It's like Shoah!

Attached: Satan.jpg (1319x335, 182K)

>try warning the Jews
Yeah, good luck with that!
"“Go and tell this people:
“‘Be ever hearing, but never understanding;
be ever seeing, but never perceiving.’
Make the heart of this people calloused;
make their ears dull
and close their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts,
and turn and be healed.”"

Even better in Deuteronomy 14 when God literally tells Moses to step aside so he can obliterate Israel and make Moses into a new nation, but Moses intercedes and convinces God to not do it, lol.

They have admitted this many times.

Attached: Rosenthal.jpg (850x400, 26K)

wewewew all gods are the sane you schmuck.

cannanites worshiped Baal (Hebrew word for owner). Babylonians worshiped El (Elohiem). They both threw lightning like Zeus. All had a female war goddess whose name starts with A (Ananth, Athena), also showed up in Egypt.

I don't know which god real but its all very very connected ya feel?

looks like someone must not understand the Bible :(

I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man, sir.

Attached: The%20duality%20of%20man,%20you%20know,%20the%20Jungian%20thing,%20sir[1].jpg (559x547, 43K)

>Revelation 6:15-17
>And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
>And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
>For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
O-omg, you hateful b-bigot, Jesus preached peace, love and t-tolerance, period.

maybe that's why there's so many bald men...

god's punishment?

What nonsense, God is all light and there's no darkness in him. He doesn't have a shadow. You got this bullshit from Jurgen Peterstein, didn't you?

Look up the youtube channel Jews for Hitler and the series not so chosen people. Bible was not exclusive to Jews.

>God makes mistakes
No.
>Satan is supposed to be bound to Hell now.
No.
He was cast down from Heaven, he no longer dwells with God, but isn't bound to Hell either. He can roam the earth free. That will only be true, when end of the world comes. As in Isaiah 14:
"On the day the Lord gives you relief from your suffering and turmoil and from the harsh labor forced on you, you will take up this taunt"
We will mock Satan, after 2nd coming of Jesus, when we will be relieved in Heaven.
>God wills all to be saved.
Yet, maybe some can't be saved from sin, if they were to keep their free will.

Satan is not a mistake of God, but of Satan. He was created as an angel of God, with free will to choose following God (good) or not (evil).
He chose the latter, because he was prideful, thinking that he could surpass perfect God. In all his intelligence, he lacked wisdom. He failed to see that omniscient and omnipotent God, meant that he could not be wise himself.
Omniscient God means that nothing wise to be said can be our original thought. If it is truly wise, then God thought about it before us. If it is stupid, then it is our own creation.
That's why, in many passages it is written: "Do not be wise in your own eyes".
Satan is nothing more than a tool, by perceiving what his pride brought him and unto everyone like him, man can reject evil out of his own will.
That might be why "many are called, few are chosen" for salvation. Maybe God, knowledgeable of future, sees that some men, even if their sins were remitted and they entered Heaven, would follow Satan's path.
We don't know that, for we do not possess fullness of knowledge and wisdom, such a feat is simply impossible.
What we do know is that without faith, knowledge of things unseen, it is impossible to please God (Hebrews 11,1.6).

>If it is truly wise, then God thought about it before us. If it is stupid, then it is our own creation.
If an omniscient God can't predict stupidity then he's not omniscient, kurwa.

Jews have a tribal god, Christians have a universal God.

Jews were polytheists until they were cucked by Cyrus into adopting parts of Zoroastrian faith, like monotheism. Recognition of Yahweh was mandatory in order to serve as the glue to keep the tribes together, however, they still maintained their own tribal gods until much after Isaiah.

Christians strive to serve in the priesthood of Melchizidek, while Jews prefer the man made church of Aaron and Levi.

>been living in loneliness and boredom for two years
>have a full time office job, enjoy it but feel something is missing
>last weekend went to the local catholic church
>small, working class church
>the priest is extremely kind, sits me down after mass and we chat for two hours about theology, christianity, politics and so on
>he prays for me
>have been to every single mass since then

I won't get baptised this Easter, it's too soon. But I am making plans. The Catholic church is bringing me happiness and fulfilment.

I suggest you all give it a try, at least once. I'm turning 25 this year and I'm getting ready to confess all my sins and start a wonderful new chapter of my life.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 22.38.38.png (382x394, 71K)

This. God is all light and good. Evil is man made when we turn from God's law. Good thoughts, good deeds, and good works stifles evil.

He can't predict stupidity, because he's holy. He can only look into the future and see it after it's been created by man.

You're all sheep. God is nothing more than the recorded civilization of a group of people. Once the people is extinguished, no God ever returns, only new Gods are born. There is no good, no evil. Just man.

The Catholic church has perverted the word of God and will drag you down into hell.

If there's something he can't predict that means he's not omniscient, my friend.

oh

Then's he as omniscient as his holiness allows him to be.

Truth is one, lies are many. God is aware of both, but speaks only the truth.
Similarly with wisdom/stupidity. He is aware of stupidity, but does not view it as wisdom.
Meanwhile, fool views his foolishness as peak of wisdom.
Thus, he does not perceive, the same way God does.

Here is a good presentation of the gospel, watch it: youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

>open it
>some nasally american weirdo

closed

>The best I can come up with is that The Old Testament god is actually Satan.
You tried this yesterday and I wiped the floor with you.

Attached: laughing satan man.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Then die and burn.

In that case, not omniscient at all.

If God, being omniscient, was aware that Satan would turn out to be evil it was his mistake as a creator.

>Ask yourself if the behavior of the god in the Old Testament is anything at all like the teachings of Christ. They are not.

>Have you kept the money?
>we did
>oh, then you die, god will not be mocked

No, he is our prophet and savior. You know the father through the son.

Attached: 1513440159400.jpg (750x937, 127K)

Jews worship YHVH.
Christians revere Jesus, the son of YHVH.
The removal of several biblical books and syncretism with Sun worship distanced christianity from it's predecessor.

Attached: 7c230f46b6f1e0845b425c7e21eaee0c4ceea92be85437f58e215b67e0e30d0d.png (999x1000, 417K)

God doesn't make mistakes.

This user knows. We should all strive towards the priesthood of Melchizidek, not the priesthood of man.

Then Satan's rebellion was planned.

Isn't it odd how all of those things prepped the average Christian for genuflection to the Jews/Israel? Real brainteaser, that one.

You don't need a priest to confess. If you truly accept Jesus in your heart, you can just confess to Him. And when I say heart, I mean it; the heart is the true seat of the mind, not your rational brain.

Thinking that any human is capable of perceiving the whole picture, like God can, is foolishness.

Don't worry OP, YHVH is pretty evil in both the old and new testament, but since you have been told that if you obey you will be good, and jesus obeyed till the last breath and you have been promised a good thing, you now think the YHVH of the new testament is good, while in actuality it's the same cunt whom will give you no heaven no nothing

I'm not the one claiming there are things an omniscient God can't perceive though.

The God of the OT is the same as the God of the N.T. You can only get away with making claims like this on Sup Forums because most people here don't study the Bible in any depth, but the reality is God showed Himself to be loving, patient and graceful in the O.T. in many many instances and also Jesus said harsh things and judged people in the N.T. He is consistently harsh toward people who refuse to have faith in Him and consistently loving and forgiving toward people who love them. If OT God was really the ogre people describe Him as, he would've cut down just about everyone he blessed including Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David, etc.

“Do not think I’ve come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. No, I’ve come to fulfill it”

Goodnight pauline heretic.

There is only One God

>There is only One God
How to be wrong in one simple sentence

Isaiah literally tells how God will destroy all of Israel's neighbours and make all nations come to Israel for guidance and to worship Yahweh at Zion. He says these "punishments" are God's wrath for them disobeying him, but it will just be part of how the Jews come into power, just like the pagan kings who invade Israel were "God's tools of guidance"...

I think the muslims I also state that the God of the Jews in the Old Testament is Satan, but I could be completely wrong here...

Except this channel is absolute bullshit and preaches "muh true israelites" crap...

I told you that he can perceive it, didn't I? Because he's already seen everything. He lives in eternity. But what I'm telling you is that he cannot create wicked thoughts by himself, because that would disrupt his holiness.

>But what I'm telling you is that he cannot create wicked thoughts by himself, because that would disrupt his holiness
Then it follows that he created something to create evil for him.

>he cannot create wicked thoughts by himself
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Sounds more consistent than an omnipotent and omniscient God who isn't ultimately responsible for half of all creation.

He's evil as fuck if you actually pay attention to the fucking bible

But more consistent than the God of Bulgarian and Polish anons apparently.

It's not that kind of evil. He brings judgement, disaster and punishment on people who disobey him.

kiddy theology

>It's not that kind of evil.
t. Denial

LARP is LARP..
Old and New.
Indivisible consistent objective and infinite doesn't suddenly change because desert niggers decide to write a new chapter of their fable. Physics doesn't change. Human beings do and Human beings lie.
No story that comes after another can claim to precede it. All of human history's tales are an evolution of stories and Desert niggers weren't present during the original stories as recorded by history. Their religion didn't exist. Their language didn't exist as many more predated it. Get your head out of your ass and see the truth for what it is and all this abrahamic bullshit fades away.

Attached: 1512694943048.png (1172x675, 32K)

>It's not that kind of evil
lmao

Blasphemy.

Fine then, mock God. He'll mock you in return at your judgement.

I paid attention. I saw where a holy and all-powerful being created people he knew were going to disobey him and fail to live up to his standard of holiness, then sent his only son to be the sacrifice so they could be with him. Then 2000 later some user on the Internet called him evil because he skimmed through a few chapters and saw him doling out righteous judgment on heathens. Funny thing is you're probably some neonazi who would be fine with lightning falling on a group of hooping and hollering negros but it's bad when God does it.

>this much damage control

He was aware that Satan could produce evil, but He isn't responsible for evil that Satan produces. Nor is He responsible for our sins and little evils, we produce. Maybe, He views Satan as, like I said, a tool.
Just like Jews, killing Jesus (committing bad deed), became unaware tools of salvation (good outcome). God didn't make them to. He allowed them to produce evil, blinded to the fact that they serve His plan, even by apparently going against it.
God does not produce evil.
God does not produce any stupid thought.
God does not produce lies.
And yet is aware of them. That they come from free will, under certain circumstances.
Still, He won't take away free will, forever making puppets, because such act wouldn't be a good act.
Think of an evil deity, with the power of God. Would it ever allow freedom of choice to its creations? If not, then God can't be ever like such deity. (Not to mention, it would make Him a liar, if that were possible. How can a man be "in the image of God", if he does not enjoy freedom of volition, as God certainly does? We're made truly in His image, when we follow good freely, as God does.)
Anyway, it's only speculation. Can we claim to have full knowledge of what was, what is, what will be, what could be? God can. That's why He, His motives and reasoning, can only be fully known to Himself.
We fail to see wisdom that is written for us to see (Sirach 24,28), much less what isn't there.

I'm afraid I achieved gnosis and your god will stay mocked while I ascend to the pleroma.

>saw him doling out righteous judgment on heathens
God's judgement, and this is according to archeologists and historians, not to christian fantasy, falls exclusively over non believers of his dogma whomever they may worship as long as it isn't him, even if they are perfectly moral.

There's only one who was perfectly moral and that was Christ.

If he created Satan with foreknowledge of his evil then he's ultimately the creator evil, even if "indirectly." Which only makes sense, since he's creator of everything.

Thanks for that bit of info.

Jesus wasn't perfectly moral, as the teachings of the bible are quite amoral themselves, merely obedient, which is the only thing your god wants, obedience, fear of the lord.

Have you believed on Jesus Christ as your lord and savior? If not, worry about getting tossed in the lake of fire and brimstone instead of masturbating over yourself about how enlightened you are.

And what of Saturnalia? Where does this Black cube worship come from, and why is it so important to Islam?

Attached: wtf.jpg (1026x459, 184K)

>tossed in the lake of fire
>but he's not evil

A Jew-Satanist shows up to defend his devil-god.

If you can't maintain the level of the discussion at least try to concede with some class, user.

Not exactly. Most chriatians today recognise that Judaism and Christianity have their difference. Most arguments about "genuflection to Israel" involve: "lol jesuz wuz born there." I'd argue that chopping off 10s of books from the bible at the councel at Nicaea and the thing that christianity is an Osiris-like cult seeking eternal life from their favourite being actually distanced christianity from Judaism.

Attached: jesus-christ-church-of-the-holy-sepulcher-in-jerusalem-jesus-cristo-divino-basc3adlica-do-santo-sepu (600x450, 117K)

The difference that you notice is culture. The interpretations of the false religion of Abraham created the false religion of Christianity. Christianity was changed by the new race of people who were tricked into worshipping Jews through the false teachings of semites and traitors.

For the records, he's absolutely right. The Jews themselves copied a big chunk of their religion from the Zoroastrians.

I argue not to continue with false teachings. If you think continuing a lie is the right course of action, then you are a degenerate and shouldn't be talking.

Ever heard of the Indo-Europeans and their migrations?

>Jews come into power
Israel according to flesh =/= Israel according to spirit (see Ishmael and Esau - descendants of Abraham, not "God's chosen"; also see Melchizedek - priest of God, not related to Abraham, but "God's chosen")
When Isaiah speaks of triumphant Israel, he speaks of spiritual one. Maybe, Jews (according to flesh, their history and punishments inflicted upon them) were to serve as a cautionary tale, to later elect.
Their faith and knowledge of God, became their snare (Isaiah 8,14). They boasted about their faith, took pride and thought about their Law as placed to save them, not condemn. Blinded by vanity, they failed to see when God, they took so much pride in invoking, walked among them.
Regardless, let us not become alike them. In that we should agree.
Law is not abolished, because Jesus fulfills the Law, by both His sacrifice for us and His life, when He never overstepped Law.
We ought to follow moral aspects, while ignore its rituals. True uncleanness is not from what you eat, but from evil acts you commit. It is not washed away by water as in Old Law, but by Blood of the Lamb.
Your condemnation of st. Paul is baseless, he too preached keeping the commandments: "Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing. Keeping God’s commands is what counts."

>Keeping God’s commands is what counts
Keeping the commandments doesn't consist on pretending that they have a different meaning that they have

I mean yeah, this but it wasn't called that at the time and he was raised Jewish.

"Israel of the spirit" is physically in Mount Zion, as Isaiah descripes, and will bring eternal prosperity to "the land of Israel"? All while making "all nations" prostrate to it for guidance? All while numerating all of the nations who will be "destroyed" for the future of Israel to prosper? And they are Aram, Moab, Assyria, Babylon... Notice a pattern...

I'm not buying it... Maybe I should read more into it to understand such concepts, but it sounds just like a screeching yid, like all of the Old Testament. I get it when Hitler and others called it "The Book of Hate"...

I meant most of the Old Testament*

There was no Indo European migration.
There was a group Fryans that left Europe around 1500 BCE. but there was indoEuropean migration. But as for his comment that all god's are the same, he is retarded. Each racial group had a different interpretation of the divine. With the libyan race (Blacks) they worship the cosmic snake.
With Finda race (Orientals) they worshipped whoever was king. Alulim = Elohim = god in Hebrew. That is why Polytheism came about.
With Fryans (White race) they worship Wralda the living conscousness of the universe. When Christianity tried to create there unholy universal religion they made the cosmic serpent the devil, Elohim god, Wralda the holy Spirit, and Christ the eternal high priest or conduit to Elohim.

God is man. This is an observer's universe. God creates and destroys. Man creates and destroys. God feels empathy and apathy for those he effects, man too feels empathy and apathy for those he effects.

God doesn't exist, he is an idea of the perfection man can achieve. God created man in his image because man created God in his image. Man turns water to wine. Man heals the sick. Man protects the weak.

If you can observe, create, destroy, and feel - you are "God", however corrupt you may be.

>unironically larping as a thought police
You seem to be quite selective about your hearing, sadly for you Truth is beyond your petty herd beliefs meant to give meaning to your mundane existence.

Attached: 7fccdb8cf75415686ea7b3d94e58b00d00a50cc1018ae4ff1f7323091f9ae8ca.jpg (570x447, 170K)

God's always been the God of the whole world, Israel was simply chosen to be an example nation and to show the light of the true God to all others, so they might believe and be saved. But they failed. So God abandoned then and extended the priesthood to everyone.

How do I access the Pleroma?

Nope, even Jesus was a jew-only savior until Paul came in with the idea that anyone can be a jew "spiritually"

This worked for me: Close your eyes, breathe deeply and softly, concentrate on feeling, let your thoughts be.

But more than to access the pleroma, this is to attain gnosis.