Say it, sister

Say it, sister.

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-111234.jpg (1440x1440, 326K)

Not news or politik. Fuck off and die or go back to Sup Forums and fucking stay there, faggot.

>sister
brother*

So in about 7 years then.

Probably won’t take long desu

>no comment

Attached: 1516131344333.jpg (600x395, 100K)

sister. kek. fucker doesnt even know if hes male or female.

Attached: trans-mentally-ill.jpg (1080x1055, 309K)

sure ill say it, youre a JEW, a KIKE, the fucking SCUM OF THE EARTH, sstop replying to the JEW thread, this is a JEW

This

>"how come you never shut up about the jews now that you're red pilled"
>I spent 23 years being a good goy. I will shut up when I'm DEAD

Given the suicide rates I don't think that will be a long time.

Preach it, brother

Praise victory

>"Being mentally ill with a 40%+ suicide rate is cool, Goyim!"

In all fields.

Attached: 1520780195402.png (1024x1021, 1.76M)

Third post got it right

Let the countdown begin!

>I'll shut up when I'm DEAD

So... soon?

Don't bongs use "melt" as an insult? Can a bong confirm this?

Mentally ill for 23 years and the solution is to mutilate your genitals? /wrists

Bro please nobody cares

/thread

Came here to post this

this irrefutable image basically sums up my thoughts on the issue

>going through a process which exists for the sole purpose of blending in seamlessly with the opposite gender and not attracting attention, thus averting social scorn
>decide the best way to accomplish that is to dye your hair pink, scream about your condition, and ram dildos up your ass in public

Statistically likely.
Also the irony ... He spent 23 years pretending to be someone else, as the solution he will spend the rest of the life doing the same thing. Just being loud about it. I want to kill them because they're annoying. So I won't. They simply don't post a threat .... I mean socially they do. As far as society is concerned.... But societies always been ass. Never been interested. Buy land. Live off land. Phone post and play with my son and pork my wife. If you'll excuse me I have a pig to kill. Bout to put this smoker I built to fuckin WORK. I could fit a whole person in this thing.

kek if you go to /lgbt/, even gay people hate trannies

the fact is that trannies aren't really gay or lgbt, they just do it for attention, they were deprived of attention and need pity points.

How come you never shut up about being mentally ill now that the media encourages you to do so?

I spent 23 years trying to be sane but realized I'm just a degenerate fag. I'm already brain dead so I can't quit jabbering about not wanting my jimmies

Ftfy

He won't be quiet when he's dead since Satan will be assraping him for eternity

I don't get it, isn't the whole point of being "trans" to eventually live as the gender they choose, rather than to exist in a perpetual state of being somewhere inbetween? Why constantly talk about being in that "half-state" rather than just fully embracing the delusion that you are what you present as?

Because attention. And money.
People make a living these days just from "I'M OPPRESSED! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Donate to my Patreon."

> “I will shut up when im DEAD”
> promptly commits suicide