Hypothetical coup by the people on the United States Government

I figured I’d make a post and talk to you soyboys while I’m getting a chad workout in.

>Hypothetical situation
The US government gets ballsy and decides to take our guns away.
>militias rise, fed up with the government once and for all
>tons of white men take up arms against the feds
>white milita sacks a major city
>militias plan to hold said city and issue ultimatum to US government
>demand all political and federal officials step down for white leadership or else
>US GOVERNMENT TELLS MILITA TO FUCK OFF
>milita tells US GOVT in Joseph goebbls voice YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
>milita takes up defensive positions on major city sacked in uprising
>government calls in the Troops
>20% of troops refuse to fight but the battle is still on
>government sends in offensive force, two platoons army/marines accompanied by armor support along with 1 attack heli
>militias need to take out airsupport quickly or the battle will be quick and decisive
>in order to hold a city one must take out air support in order to level the playing field and bring in the government troops in a close quarter firefight
>without AT and AA militias would quickly route due to overwhelming air support by the enemy
>hold city at all costs
No I’m not military but I came across an old post on stormfront by a now dead Vietnam vet who laid out joe a small militia force could sack a major US city, make demands and hold out until demands are met or until enough manpower is aquired to go on the offensive against a tyrannical government in the United States of America
Enjoy

Attached: CBD534BB-246F-4A16-9D41-14A73FA2B5A5.jpg (300x300, 20K)

You glow in the dark.

Says the nigger who’s glowing brightly

Show flag rabbi

says the luminescent negro cia faggot

>rabbi
Not me nigger

Fuck off you’re 12 you won’t be needed

There more to it but I kept it short for you autists

Clearly. Let us know how your 'chad workout' goes faggot.

Bro unless you’re talking about the hypothetical situation take your shilling to reddit nigger

Okay fine
>Feds knock on your door
>user, we're here for your guns
>cower like a little bitch and hand the ATF your weapons
Hypothetically of course. I'd like to believe 2A supporters aren't that big of a pussy, but you, I'm not real sure

Cont.
>US GOV softens city with preemptive air strikes and a few drone strikes in order to weed out militas in buildings
>milita takes some casualties but GOV cannot risk mass civilian casulties in major city
>GOV has no choice but to push attack against a fortified militia in major city
>if militia holds out and defeats air support along with two platoons of army/marines
>government will suffer a humiliating loss against a militia guerrilla force
>effect, more white men pissed off with the US GOV join militia force
>demands are either met after this battle or full on civil war 2.0 begins between patriots and federalies
>hypothetical

Ignore the glow in the dark posters, those are feds who try to be edgy and don't weant to fill out a report. topic related, I don't think that it is possible to hold out against the US military if they are willing to go all in. Target assassinations and terror against key figures of the system are easier and cheaper. Mail bombs, poison, dead children...this is far more demotivating and hurtfull for the working of the system than some small scale rise up holding an irrelevant town

>takes my gun
>white boi pussy
Who’s the shill now?

>Pussy terrorism
That’s not how white people warefare faggot

Honour means shit if you are the insurgency. Effective methods weakening your enemies and destroying their supply, material and human is what wins a guerillia war

Your assuming that a civil war in the United States would be in the fashion of two military powers fighting similar to the Confederacy or the Revolutions. On the contrary, a civil war in the United States would be conducted in the guerilla fashion. Territory would not be occupied but rather subverted, while those in leadership positions would be struck down in ambushes, raids, and assassinations. Your post demonstrated a key lack of understanding of warfare and tactics between insurrectionist forces in the twenty first century. I'd recommend reading some books on the tactics used by the Arabic world and by modern Russian police as those are more in line with how a civil war in the USA would be fought. Have a pleasant day user.

>Militia rises up
>Feds Waco their ass
>The end

It would have to come from the top down. Grass root militias are for WSHTF and we return to the Law Circa 1859, where posses are formed and criminals are hung ten at a time.

>insurgency
>taken Seriously
Lol no it takes 100,000 pissed off white men to sack a city and hold civilians and make demands hypothetically

That wouldn’t work
>kill one
>another takes his place

Watch the documentary "Restrepo"

The US military wont save the cia and the pedophile politicians. They're simply not disciplined enough. They exist to posture at the people to stay pacified. They aren't very useful in terms of actual combat.

Attached: doggo4.jpg (250x171, 5K)

Even the taliban held territories dumbfuck

You need to be 18 to use this site, edgelord

I’ve seen restrepo, severe clear, resptrepo 2, the ground truth, shit tons of military docs you name it I’ve seen it

>edgelord
Maybe you just have no imagination or balls SAD

leave the pros to it. pic related

Attached: red team - war games civil war.png (1315x890, 555K)

Fucking Nazi LARPing scum

Go back to your mom's basement where you belong you stupid cucked faggot

It takes only a hand full of well trained man to kill every single person in the congress. Let alone how cheap it is if the targets are not higher ups but rather the children of some middle management fed

Nice but that goes hand and hand w what I said to

>kill one
>elect another
You need territory or else you fight a losing war

KYS child

Ya the fear of the system if the pwoer the system has, more so than any actual martial solution they can muster. The system thrives in soft power, it will fall apart entirely in a hot war.

Supplies aren’t infinite in guerrilla war. You can’t hold out forever picking people off

Yep. Those with balls can mold the future

is*, power*

typical cuck... Can't deal with the truth

Aye, what matters most is figuring out which factions are loyal to the jews and the pedophile freaks and the spooks and which are not in the political system. I wonder if the Trump administration truly is a spook or not. I am unclear desu.

You still living in the 18th century? Hell, the only thing you need to do is make it irrational to take a post that most probably means that you and your family could die the day you get into office. Also not to forget the psychological torture that it must be to take decisions when every moment somebody could just throw a bomb in your small office space. The territory would be impossible to administrate. Now get ou tof your first Gen warfare mindset, even sand rats have mastered the forth

Fuck off little nigger men are talking

Trumps a charismatic lap dog with no bite only bark. Although I like the way he speaks and pisses if liberals he isn’t going to make change

>LARPs about civil war
>maybe you just have no balls SAD
3/10 bait

We shall see.

Lol dude you can’t fight the US gov mafia style you’re dreamjng. 100K-150K of white angry men with guns can start the uprising. Depending on victories and losses in the first few months of battles will determine if the uprising will surge into a faction strong enough to take everything back is the question

We’ve already seen.

I said hypothetical this isn’t larp this is discussion

effectively, you need both. But starting with the 100K angry fat white man with sport rifles can't be the first step, that's ludicrous and doomed to fail.

I don't believe the conflict is concluded between the Trump faction and the cia.

The cia would predictably do something extremely degenerate akin to the Boston massacre which would spiral into a full on giant rebellion. This is of course if Trump ends up being a jerk off.

>top brass of militia would be ex military right wingers
>then regular white men
It’s not as if it’s only going to be civilians with no military training. Those with training will train those without. Ex military would be crucial members in order to train non ex mili

It’s right wing VS federal/loyalists

Surely the right wing faction is better no?

Taking territory is the only way. Guerrilla warrfare on supply lines/routes along with main force taking cities/towns

Stay mad little girl... I'm sure Bubba will be glad to see you when you'rer off to prison with the rest of the Traitorous Nazi Scum - or better yet, The Day Of The Rope will get you

It's not that simple, you would have to consider what other nations would do during such a conflict. It would have to be done simultaneously across all western nations under control of these pedo freaks and jews.

well okay, you don't see the point. All you see is territory. Have fun with maneuver warfare while the US army goes full artillery on you and has the human resources motivated to strike effectively

Yes because they know the land better hypothetically because they live in said areas and also have fanaticism on their side VS a paid army

>Nazi scum
Antifa shill fuck off

True. Jews would rally Russia and chin hypothetically but possibly Russia would supply the uprising weapons or not. I’m not sure about the foreign powers intervening

China*

>sack military surplus locations and warehouses
>militia aquires arty and small armor support

I've kicked your lame LARPing cuck asses before and I'll gladly do so again...

Loving the salt....

All I'm saying is we need to be sure the Trump faction are actually a spook. He does do a few things which can be considered friendly. Friendly fire against a faction which could objectively help us would be stupid.

The reason the American revolution succeeded was support from France.

Get curb stomped nigger

I always ask myself ifv there is already an (organizatiom) ala Turner Diaries. Also I think the freemadons must have thought of contingency plams?

I disagree. Fuck any leaders who have been elected via voting system. We need someone who’s on the front lines of the militia to take the reigns and form a board of sorts between heads of territories maybe 5 people who take orders from the people only.
>sack the federal reserve
>create a better monetary system for the people’s gain without a debt credit system etc

Go back to your mom's basement cuck...

The adults have work to do....

Attached: E4BC5F0C-D8DE-48CC-BC24-89CC21ED4149.png (484x484, 59K)

You sound like a military welfare queen fgt. Shill.

The lolocaust is wearing off as a tool the jews can use. Do you really want to give them another negative foundation myth? We need to be strategic. Empty rage wont win us anything.

I know foreign powers would intervene that’s why it would have to be a lighting fast blitzkerig of sorts before foreign powers could rally in sending support

There’s the silent majority and Militas but no one united. Go wiki David lane. He was a natsoc robbing armored trucks to fund his uprising but never got the chance although he did several million dollars in robberies but was caught

Also he wants a Pedro from 'for whom the bell tolls' to lead a nation. Will never happen. A new Führer is needed.

>Assuming we lost
Better to try and lose the Sit and die like a dog?

Or we could be being baited into attacking prematurely by our enemy. They catalog everything we say after all.

This would definitely happen with some, but other's would go full OP.
Martial law would be declared in affected area, & it really would be a micro civil war as the military was called in to deal with the militia. Millions of scenarios are possible, but it would only take that one domino to fall for shit like that to spread across the country.

Attached: 1520944681079.webm (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Looks like that idiot did not build a good network of people. That is what would be valuable. Not fkn tanks.

That’s why we sack a city and hold out until manpower is acquired to go on the offensive. Foreign powers wouldn’t get involved until a desperate US gov asked

Exactly

We have ~200 years. Ahkenazi jews will be extinct as a pure ethnic group by 2100.

Patience, we must assess the political climate properly and gain infrastructure before we talk of defeating a vastly superior enemy.

You need supplies, money, tanks, small armor, airsupport to stand a chance. Hitting military surplus and warehouses and also supply lines and commandeering enemy assets is vital

>200 years
The white race will be long gone in almost 2040 we don’t have 200 years lol

Defection rate is estimated to be >40% in the case of Republican president. And then there's people who'd stay on to sabotage any operations.

>Sack a city
This isn't total war you faggot, this will not happen.

>Fighting a regular engagement for literally no reason
The government has literally no chance in a civil war scenario, unless someone as retarded as you is in charge.

>Irregular warfare
Attack power grids - this will result in almost complete victory for the revolutionaries. Very easy targets too.

>Cut off / besiege major liberal city centers, escape and strike elsewhere if relief arrives.

Attached: Guns Civil War.png (1802x905, 213K)

You’d have to sack a city for air cover or else you’re sitting dicks in an open field waiting to be bombed to dust

Government would rally foreign support for supplies and arms, yes they do have a long term chance

Attacking power grids in enemy territory is vital but not in militia territory would put us at a disadvantage

It is even more probable foreign powers would intervene on behalf of the revolutionaries. There is far more to gain.

Attached: The Prince.jpg (1051x1360, 135K)

Not so much
>Jews control Russia
>Jews have pull in China
>Jews will rally worldwide similar to WW2 on Germany

We've done this a million times, CIA nigger.
We're like Santa, we keep a list of who's naughty and nice. There is no organization.

>HYPOTHETICAL
Stupid shill cuck no CIA glowing here

>i-if I call him a shill cuck and wear a nazi flag t-they'll really think im one of them!!!
kys

Attached: smugai.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

Says the one attempting to discredit and blend in

>s-surely if I reflect and create a strawman that'll discredit h-him!
>h-how could this possibly go wrong?!

Attached: 1491543325796.jpg (640x480, 26K)

wew now i see

Attached: 1520395032180.jpg (320x400, 76K)

(You)

Attached: 70450D35-2163-404C-B8CA-A2048F68A84F.jpg (456x399, 34K)

cool thread, reading through it. you have to be prepared for the worst in order to protect your freedoms.

Based on what projections?

i-is that for me?
a-user, I...

Attached: 1507102625756.jpg (600x331, 22K)

Not condoning this thread and I don’t think it’s the way but military conflicts are a reality of humanity

But what you haven’t considered is this: what if simultaneously to an American civil war there are cal wars in Europe and elsewhere in the western world? And how do we stop the Asians and Arabs from fucking us?
I suppose we can’t do this one at a time...?

Thanks leaf
Note: I didn’t write it an old Vietnam vet who is now deceased wrote it on stormfront and he went into much more detail on how to gain AA, AT capabilities during a night mission with few militia men in order to sack and cordon off a city to make demands, etc it’s a good read sadly I don’t have the link anymore since stormfront was fucked awhile ago

I believe it’s birth rates. I know it’s not a great source but google whites a minority by 2040

Diplomacy or total war. No other way. Stop the invasions by sea and stifle foreign support

What if OP were a glownigger? Hypothetically speaking, of course.