She sees your dick

>she sees your dick
>cute
What do?

>nice eyebrows

I appreciate it, but why is she looking at my dick?

Unzip dick. What else?

Show her the rest of it

Y-you too

How can a dick be cute?

Look down and you'll see.

Shota dick

I'd imagine calling a dick cute wouldn't exactly be a compliment, however if Satsuki has the smile on her face like in OP's picture...

However, I think mine is more than enough to satisfy Kiryuin Satsuki.

>her face when i like having a cute dick

MANFACE
A
N
F
A
C
E

Put my penis away. I already know it's nothing to write home about.

freeze out of fear and blush.

Lick her pussy

Cum on her face

Formally offer my face to be her chair.

Tell her to show me hers.

>you see her dick
What do you do?

thanks~

Ask her to show me her vagina. If she does, then I'll suck her dick.

t. dude with ugly-ass dick

Rough facefucking immediately to show dominance.

I don't want to show Satsuki my dick so I'd put it away and apologize for accidentally flashing her.

get on my knees and bow to her. Start crying and beg to be her pet.

Bend over.

Destroy that boipussy and cum inside no question

why do 2D traps arouse me so much? I'm not gay

I actually got a picture of her reaction when I pulled it out. Don't worry I censored the pic for this board.
As she sat there with her strawberry shake, I told her "you have dis in your mouth or this mouth..."

Well it's probably because you're gay.

But im attracted to the feminine qualities, so it's really not gay

I like to think my dick is cute.

T-thanks. You can touch it if you want.

She's the one doing the fucking, so its fine.

die fag

I take out a gun and shoot myself on the spot

I make sure to turn so that my scattering brain and skull pieces fly toward her

Traps aren't gay so how am I a fag?

>Traps aren't gay

you too

If it's feminine

"Arigato very much. Eatadakimas. Kisama. I don't speak nip, Eyebrow-san. Please stop shining that fucking light in my eyes."
Zip dick back up

Clean myself up.
Front and back.

>is gay and a fag

Traps aren't gay

Traps are gay and you're a fag

You are gay

>guy so feminine you can't tell the difference
>gay

There is a logical misstep here somewhere

Whatever you say, closet fag.

Nah

Traps are gay and there's nothing wrong with that. Learn to stop worrying and love the dong

Dicks aren't meant to be cute. They're supposed to be scary.

I thank her for the compliment but inform her that her sister is the one I prefer putting my dick in

satsuki isn't going to care about that, if she wants you she's going to take you one way or another.

Why do you like shota dicks?

Traps are literally less than 3% gay mathematically speaking. Which is less than 5%, which means you round down to the closest base integer, which is 0. Which means traps are actually not gay at all.

but its above 2.5 which rounds up to 3 and 3 rounds up to 5 you fucking retard

You don't round up from 2 anything to 5, dumb dumb.

That's not how significant figures work, you fag.

>significant figures

>implying Greeks aren't all about traps and femboys

Kick her in the dick.

When you have only one digit of precision, you don't round, unless you're only doing an order of magnitude estimate, in which case you round to a power of 10.

>digit of precision
Shut the fuck up.

*moves checker piece across the board*
"King me."
"That's not how hopscotch works, you fag."

>he rounded a percentage to down to 0 because it was below 5
Do you even understand how percentage works?
The whole point is that it adds up to 100%
So if something was .4 percent you would round that down and make the total 99.6%?

Who are you quoting?

But what is objectively fact is traps, at least 2D ones, are objectively nearly supermajority wise sexually heterosexual ergo, its not gay regardless of whatever tiny percentile or fraction of gayness they might inherently possess. Its like saying you wouldn't fuck a woman because she's 3% black genetically even though physically she is completely white.

being this retarded

the example you gave has nothing to do with what was being argued

The only retard is you for lacking even the simplest grasp of fundamentals.

If a woman is 3% black, then having sex with her is 3% BLACKED. If a trap is 3% male, then it's 3% gay.

>completely miss the point
Retard.

When does this debate come full circle and we just start reenacting the Symposium?

>woman looks completely white
>you are attracted to white
>fuck her
>later find out she is barely "3%" black by some far flung distant relation
>"Shit I love black woman now"
You stupid brainlet.

When does Cicero come in and just tell us to delenda est everyone?

Tell her to take responsibility.

>The only retard is you
says the guy not even able to understand that rounding a percentage down to zero is illogical
its like you're saying you can destroy matter or energy

No, because you are THE retard in this thread.

>>"Shit I love black woman now"
No, it means you are willing to fuck black women who look like white women. By analogy, that's willingness to fuck boys who look like girls.

Not to mention the major difference in that you can't tell if such a woman is black, when fucking a trap, you can tell by the penis and lack of vagina.

>I am a male and I want to fuck something with a penis
Then you're fucking gay. Faggot

No you incomprehensible brainlet mongoloid sub-human, the example once again flies over your tiny pea-sized brain. Nor do you seem to understand the entire archetype and purpose of traps is to literally on paper in fiction to create something that is voiced by a woman, sounds like a woman, acts like a woman, has mannerisms like a woman, dresses like a woman, and then be arbitrarily revealed as a male for shock value. A woman who is completely physically and genetically "white" sans a tiny difference is the same fucking example being used in parallel to illustrate how mentally retarded you are.

Literally end yourself.

>pointed out their math is wrong
>offers no counterpoint

>can't give an actual rebuttal to given examples countering your autism
>samefag responses and then interject shrektext unironically to try and save face
Go ahead and tell me how you aren't pathetic.

You clearly don't know anything about genetics that's for sure

Nope

>If a woman is 3% black, then having sex with her is 3% BLACKED.
I really hope you are merely pretending to be retarded and not actually this stupid. If the tiniest recessive trait racially in said woman is black and the rest is let's say, 90% western and northern white European and the other 7% is Eurasian, then no, fucking her regardless of that tiny bit of African admixture does not mean you got "blacked" by said woman. It means you fucked a white woman who has a tiny tiny tiny insignificant African genes of negligible influence. And this discussion regardless has gone full stupid.

since when is a penis a part of feminine qualities faggot?

if its paired with cute panties and a skirt its feminine, that's textbook doujin/hentai logic 101 stuff

Then why do traps specifically turn you on?

>can't give an actual rebuttal to given examples countering your autism
posting something that has the same number isn't really a counter user
if anything it proves you realized you messed up with your math and are trying to completely hide it through damage control

>Traps are literally less than 3% gay mathematically speaking. Which is less than 5%, which means you round down to the closest base integer, which is 0
>Its like saying you wouldn't fuck a woman because she's 3% black genetically even though physically she is completely white.

here's your last (you) sad, little man

clearly its nothing about the penis

Only one of those (You)s are mine, you autistic inbreed retard. Then again you don't even know how ethnicity and race seems to work so you are probably some kind of ESL third worlder as well who thinks like a retarded mongoloid to begin with.

wew I worked you guys up big time didn't I?

Is getting pegged by Satsuki considered gay?

No

The cute feminine penis

I thought this was a Satsuki thread.

Would Satsuki-sama even like having me around?