Why do poor fags have such terrible manners?

Well Sup Forums? Is it because they typically have lower IQ’s? They are always 10x more rude and demanding than middle/upperclass educated people and always cry about “well mommy and daddy didn’t give me _” and act like being poor is a badge of honor. I’m genuinely curious what being poor is like, anyone care to elaborate?

Attached: 429BDC8F-47CF-4431-8232-2AF452709EBE.jpg (500x625, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0SyUgw98tE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Troll thread. Fuck off and die.

t. upper middle class shitbag

>up is down, the post

my parents are rich as fuck but they never helped me a cent, and would bitch and complain about me to their friends. Expected me to be out of the house by 18, that kind of thing.

I think poverty is caused by narcissism. People who assume they are smart enough to breed are not.

>I’m genuinely curious what being poor is like, anyone care to elaborate?

It's voting for a billionaire for Donald Trump because you think he is for regular people like you.

It is about going to the local Pentecostal church and engaging in wishful thinking that you won't die ("life after death"), that you're a loser in this life but will be a "winner in the next life", and that all the people in power who exploited you will be punished by a supernatural being.

It's falling for the elite's divide and conquer stuff again and again, so that you think like the prisoners in jail do - I am white, they are black, they are Mexican. This is the oldest trick in the book, the ancient Romans called it divide et impera.

In fact, I am the one pointing out reality, but these people in their fantasies believe they will not die, some supernatural creature is on their side, and so forth and so on, and me observing reality is someone here to "trick" them.

nigger

I hare richfags not because they're rich, but because they tend to be vain, self-centered and generally disgusting human beings. The cunt in OP's post is a great example of that.

Attached: 1520550960164.png (300x301, 144K)

This. The fact you think you're superior to someone else based on your bank account is laughable. What annoys is the attitude though.

Rich people tend to have terrible taste. Empty, soulless homes filled with unused gadgets and expensive but mass produced furniture/accessories with the worst possible BMW/Acura/Mercedes/Audi models possible in their barely used garage. Don't forget about the complete lack of having an opinion or understanding about the things they own.

What's being poor like?
Well, paying the bills is difficult for starters, always stressing about that. You don't get to go shopping for anything nice, you get what you can afford, and that's typically in thrift stores. Have to rely on public transport because between car payments, insurance and gasoline, riding the bus is more economical, and because the bus has a schedule your day is pretty much planned around it, more stress there.
Don't have much of a choice on food either, it's walmart or starve.
Being poor isn't all that bad though, the worst thing about being poor is the people you live around, we're talking junkies, thieves, gangbangers, thieving junkie gangbangers and no shortage of white trash. I'm not as poor as I used to be, but I wouldn't mind living in poverty again if it meant not living around human garbage.

As for terrible manners, when you're poor, you have no tolerance for any amount of bullshit and when you live around human garbage, bullshit is always in stock. So what's the point of having manners when you live among them? There is no point, so when some rich asshole tells me I have no manners, why should I give a fuck? You want me to a be a mark living in the jungle? Think again. That's why rich assholes live in gated communities, large towers built like fortresses or far away in the countryside in large manors, to live completely ignorant of how real people are. Then you have some assholes that want to patronize us, buying up shitty houses and "slum it up", like it's a fucking sport, causing the prices of everything to raise, taking away the last 2 cents we had the bank account.
We don't hate rich folk because they are rich, we hate them because they have no clue what it's like to struggle.

So instead we should just have no hope right? Just because you want to talk snarky. I'm going to believe in the afterlife no matter what you say

This.

buthurt poorfags detected

>why do faggot ops only have one post in their own thread
>is it because they are bots
>is it because they are underpaid shills
>i'm genuinely curious why they aren't banned

Kill or delete yourself.

Sage.

i hope you realize most richfags fly under the radar, it's mostly the newly rich that flaunt their wealth and they were poorfags at some point

I don't care how much money you make, but I care when you're a self-important shitbag who imposes themselves and their opinion unto others because of it.

Attached: almost_unpleasant.jpg (384x390, 27K)

Theme for this thread -

youtube.com/watch?v=q0SyUgw98tE

If you ain't got no money take your broke ass home!

Attached: it is you.jpg (600x441, 64K)

>Electric, fake, fireplace placed above a tub

I could only hope that bracket holding it in place fails one day or gets struck violently and it falls into tub full of water as the occupant is inside it.

There's no causal relationship between the two. They share a root cause. Poor people are poor because they weren't properly socialized. No one taught them manners, no one taught them responsibility, etc.

this, confirmed.

This is why you can almost always tell a leftist from a conservative, and why leftists also tend to be the kind of people who want to get free gibs from others while conservatives want to protect their money from leftists. Leftists are literally not properly socialized people.

every time I see this picture I wonder how sonorous her farts would be in that tub.