Is Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei the funniest anime of all time?

Is Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei the funniest anime of all time?

No, but it might be the most meta. Also has some of the best real talk.

That's not Nichibros so no

It has a lot of great jokes and isn't afraid of offending the viewer, but the author is a rabid nationalist and the later chapters are bled dry for good material.

The anime is good, but I consider it parallel to the manga, not derivative.

The manga is pretty good. I wish Shaft could finish the anime in my lifetime.

Will Shaft even survive in your lifetime?

quads of truth

die teen

You'd have to bring back Matsuki Miyu from the dead, or find an other seiyuu.

No because this exists

I will never understand the obsession with this show. Is it because the humor is made to appeal to Americans? It was really hit or miss for me, and the humor was pretty juvenile for the most part though that is what dumb Americans like.

Season 2 of Milky Holmes was the funniest one in my humble opinion.
And then S3 happened.

Thisx10000

Kill me Baby was funnier.

New Kakushigoto chapters when?

I've been waiting warmly for months.

I liked her as Harumi, but Yoshinoya-sensei being gone from this earth is what really gets me right in the feels. ;_;

Katte ni Kaizou was better.

Probably not the funniest, but of course you'll miss jokes if you aren't Japanese.
However it probably has the biggest twist in any media, because I don't think anyone except Kumeta, Maeda, and Shinbou had any idea that a 7 year running manga would do exactly what it did. Kumeta started it wanting to make a huge mindfuck of a conclusion and was able to disguise all the foreshadowing in the general weirdness of the manga. He made a pretty good comedy/social commentary that disguised the insanity underneath all of it.

But user I'm a teabong.

Europe has been Americanised.

No, but I liked it anyway.

I've yet to see a funny anime, all the ones Sup Forums keeps praising aren't all that funny at all in my opinion. Had more luck with manga though.

lol this ain't the board for this shit

They have a board for shitting on nations and whatnot, if you have beef with americans go to this is Sup Forums, fuck off with your superiority complex

I believe I told an user last time there would be a chapter at the beginning of October. Sorry for that, but next weekend, we'll release the next two Kakushigoto chapters for real. The date is next weekend because I try to finish a Sekadoro chapter too.

I'm also not much of a fan of this show. Very hit or miss, some bits were great though. But I don't think it felt American

I'm American I just hate Americans.

To me it was one of the most Western style comedies I have seen in Japanese media.

Both great but I consider SZS better because of the consistent quality through the multiple seasons and OVAs.

>rabid nationalist
I think that's a bit of an exaggeration

Honestly Angel Densetsu is not even that funny, just your typical slice of life with a comedy touch.

okay then

What? Why did you bring out the Sup Forums bogeyman?

What was western about it exactly?

Why people always end up talking about Sup Forums in fucking Sup Forums?

I miss Seto no Hanayome.

Surely the ending wull be animated one day