HAPPENING THREAD: PAUL MANAFORT MIGHT GET LIFE IN PRISON

Robert Mueller fucking did it again. I've been dwelling here for a while.

>inb4 you say shill

rawstory.com/2018/03/judge-tells-manafort-faces-real-possibility-spending-rest-life-prison/

>The microscope fixates closer to Donald Trump.

Let's see how you Sup Forumstards cope with this loss. You try to rationalize your way out of everything.

You voted for this, and it's gonna be bigger than Watergate.

The Trump train is running out of fuel.

ACCEPT THE TRUTH FOR WHAT IT IS

Attached: paul.jpg (1120x630, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/sco
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/12/robert-mueller-invokes-conspiracy-defraud-governme/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I swear to god, sometimes I wonder if this is what it feels like to be one of you right-wing conspiracy theoriests (albeit I’m actually right); are you guys deliberately ignoring the fact that the evidence is CLEAR AS DAY; THE RUSSIAN COLLISION IS REAL. Trump contacted Russia through background channels and, using these people he managed to convince Russia through payment or maybe the promise of favors to hack into our election and ensure his victory. He also paid for russia to start growing these “troll farms,” in order to sway public opinion effectively. I mean you guys can’t just believe that all this stuff is coincidence right? Flynn, Manhard, Assange. It’s all connected. Once mueller wraps up his investigation i mean that’s it, it’s over. I mean seriously, it’s time for this clown to be impeached.

>You voted for this, and it's gonna be bigger than Watergate.
It's really weird that he was re-elected. He gave us four years to see his true colors.

Except Manafort was working for (yes, for) the Podesta Group and lobbying for Clinton in 2014.
John Podesta is Hillary Clinton's manager.

Well the times have clearly changed.

>durr I swear I'm one of you guys
>drumpf is finished I swear! [for the 15th million time this year]

Lobbyist? That's called a handler, user.

>>Clinton was a Senator

>Why does a sitting senator need a lobbyist?
Uh, Clinton was a Senator 2001-2008. She was supposedly "retiring from politics forever" during 2013-2015.
It's a little late, no?

ways you know faggot leftists do not understand current Reality:
>trump stays in power civil war breaks out
>trump impeached civil war breaks out

Attached: russia.jpg (1354x1172, 986K)

very late.

There are actually people as dumb as you? Scary....

SAD!

Are you braindead?
Manafort received money via back channels from russia, they basically build him a 18 million mansion you thicc mongoloid.
America asked for Trump's tax returns and got them, unfortunately not the new ones.
And while you were rubbing of to this incredible 25D chess move the reality is he didn't show his actual tax returns.
All of us who don't have a cumfilled conny for a brain can do the math user.
Also what makes you unironically think Putin is your best fuckbuddy now?
Just because you have a mongoloid short-term memory doesn't mean based Vlad has forgotten basically decades of american humiliation.
You inbred depressions are officially a meme country by now.

Isn't it up to the DOJ how aggressively they prosecute him?

both russia and assange were behaving in the exact manner before and after trump that would be consistent with their goals before and after trump came onto the scene
you dont understand this because you are in an echo chamber
RT is decidedly anti trump now
russian shills are now promoting and spreading anti trump memes online
which makes perfect sense when you understand their motivations of weakening the US in any way possible
the idea of a back channel isnt necessary at all for all of this to have played out identically

can you explain this?
why did the russians spend more on ads AFTER the election than before it?

it's rawstory, a fake news site.

>America asked for Trump's tax returns and got them, unfortunately not the new ones.
>And while you were rubbing of to this incredible 25D chess move the reality is he didn't show his actual tax returns.
>All of us who don't have a cumfilled conny for a brain can do the math user.
I added these together and got "people who think they are smarter than trained IRS agents for $100, Alex." But am burger and math be hard, yo. Help a mutt out, big brain tribesman?

Trump really is finished. I'm just wondering if he'll go to prison for Russian collusion, obstruction of justice or his relationship with stormy daniels first. I can't wait to come here and laugh at you guys when he gets locked up probably some time this week or next at the latest

So then why even start a thread? Mueller isn't going to do shit about it. He's not even looking into the whole Comey thing.

Bring it on cuck...

Let's see if you can stand up to the US Military....

faggot

Manfort NOT GUILTY!

Mueller GUILTY!

Manfort goes FREE!
Mueller gets JAIL!

Attached: holder_obama_prison_buddy.jpg (750x408, 50K)

You are being played by your own rules:
'the enemy of our enemy is our friend'
>dems want investigation / WTF let's suck russian dick just because
You are a laughable assembly of peasant brains user.
The best thing: You unironically assume the world is as retarded as you are.
Google Dunning-Kruger you illiterate faggot.

Hope.

Is this bait or are you really this stupid?

What would you know child.
Prove me wrong or shut your hartz4 faggot mouth.

Trump can just pardon him second he's sentenced, nothing they can do. It's not obstruction of justice when the case is over.

Lol didn't the Mueller team JUST release a statement on Trump claiming NO collusion? OP is a faggot.

Attached: 1515174350056.png (713x611, 26K)

Kill yourself you disgusting faggot traitor. You are the enemy of mankind you sick disgusting faggot.

>Manafort received money via back channels from russia, they basically build him a 18 million mansion you thicc mongoloid.
...And Manafort worked for the Podesta Group.
John Podesta is Hillary Clinton's manager.

Kill yourself disgusting faggot traitor.

Trump needs to start killing leftist like judges

That's a beautiful use of irony, user. A+.

Attached: hope.jpg (308x450, 31K)

Manafort is getting pardoned like people have been saying since last july

Attached: 1503605551650.jpg (854x570, 211K)

The real traitors are you guys. Your children will ask you why you sold your only country to suck off the next best clique of billionaires user.

Man, you guys are really reaching now.

Are you drunkposting on a Tuesday?

No you stupid cuck - that was the Traitorous GOP so-called "House Intel" statement....

Nunes had been sucking Trump's dick for months now....

you are not allowed to run a business in america with employees without filing payroll tax every week/2 weeks
the idea that trump did not pay his fair share in taxes despite running businesses for 60 years is laughable
you only think he didnt pay any because thats how fast you waste taxes!

>he thinks US military will bomb their own people
not happening

Manafort's indictment/charges have fuck all to do with Trump.

Nice try, faggot.

Spineless traitor drumphkins and their repug enablers think it's over

Attached: 1509741930501.jpg (483x540, 92K)

Stop watching fake news, retard.

Paul Manafort's indictment is still on the website of the Special Counsel's office.

justice.gov/sco

Tax issues from while he was working for the Podestas? Why would this damage Trump at all?

And that proves collusion how? Cry moar faggot and prepare your anus for 7 more years.

>But mueller's process crimes unrelated to the campaign
>Drimpf is finished

Attached: 1520722882010.png (466x490, 24K)

how's that stale pasta taste, newfags?

Kill yourself you disgusting faggot traitor.

tie the noose yourself faggot and never post here again you fucking lefty shill

>of course i saged this faggots thread

If it is "clear as day" would you mind explaining the Collusion?

Trump was being investigated since before he was president. Youd think theyd have something in him by now. If mueller trues to conjur up some procedural bullshit and nail trump im serious there will be a civil war.

Kill yourself disgusting german faggot

What does that have to do with Trump again? Kek so pathetic.

Attached: 1515453454375.jpg (200x200, 20K)

namefags must die in a fire

it may be pasta but there are still lots of people that think like that and a good chance some are browsing

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/12/robert-mueller-invokes-conspiracy-defraud-governme/

Shills have been here awhile too, doesn’t mean they aren’t shills. When you say stuff like “you Sup Forumstards” you acknowledge your role in occupying a place as an outsider to attempt to affect change. That being said, screw manafort, his charges stem from work he did with the podestas long before he worked for Trump. He seems like a plant, and if he’s guilty of anything I hope he goes down hard. Same with Trump actually, if the guy did anything illegal to win, I hope he goes down in flames. The reality is that stuff would leak, and no one would have to wait for his second year in the presidency to prove this or even really *start* the theory. You are hoping beyond hope that the sitting president is guilty, although I’m sure you wouldn’t even mind a wrongful and malicious prosecution, because you don’t even demand an articulate or coherent accusation before jumping on board. Sad!

>raws tory

Too long too salty

YEP

>caring about some e-celeb

^ This guy gets it.

Kill yourself you sick faggot.

>i'm an ignorant nigger who doesn't know about the constitutional backlash that would ensue, the post

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot traitor.

this

Trump has a network of cronies and corrupt people.

The Special Counsel was created under the Order#3915-2017.

Rober Mueller was appointed under orders from the Attorney General of the USA investigated anything even remotely related to the Russians.

>B-b-b-but muh proof of collusion, Donald was literally a RUSSIAN AGENT, best friends with putin getting money AND oppo research right from the Kremlin in exchange for, we don't know
>Which is why JR took a pyramid scheme call from that Fusion GPS lawyer whose firm made the piss dossier
>Which was used to spy on Trump with government tools
>So we need another year long investigation to find actual PROOF of that thing we had no evidence of whatsoever.
>Need to have the investigation to find the evidence of that thing we know he did.

Attached: 1520111182967.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot traitor.

Traitors in this thread will hang.

you don't run shit nigger, you don't get to decide who is or isn't included here.

stay mad faggot

>PAUL MANAFORT MIGHT GET LIFE IN PRISON

It beats a polonium laced cup of chai

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot traitor. You are a worthless piece of dog shit. And you should be hung from the neck until dead. i hope your children watch you dangle and shit yourself before you die, you sick faggot.

yeah, now you are suddenly concerned with bullshit posted here and are ready to speak out.

kill yourself most expeditiously

Kek has willed this.

I wanted this reaction and I am thoroughly satisfied with Kek's blessing.

Kill yourself you disgusting faggot traitor.

could be but how is Trump doing that through his business associates any different from Allen Dulles funding the nazi war machine?

what?

Are you deliberately ignoring the fact that the evidence is CLEAR AS DAY[as in it's transparent/invisible/non-existent]; THE RUSSIAN COLLISION IS A REALLY RETARDED, SLOPPY, HAIL MARY ATTEMPT TO JUSTIFY TREASON OF THE HIGHEST ORDER COMMITTED BY HRC, OBAMA, + OBAMA'S ADMIN./DoJ.

Attached: Sage.jpg (645x645, 158K)

That clique of billionaires literally purchased your opinions. Every thought you count as your own began in a boardroom before being moved to focus groups. From there it got shoveled into your dome, and you thought it was a completely organic process because you’ve never really had it any other way. Pretty amazing

>you sold your only country
are you asserting that if the other candidate had won we wouldn't be experiencing a take over by Israel?

That's right! Just speak up and they will be forced to read your words!

manafort charges from 2012.

oh no, the russians have been planning this for 4 years.

found the ten year old

>Trump was being investigated since before he was president.
he has been an asset since 1989 or earlier

make me dipshit

CNN already made you a dipshit...

...were you talking about TRUMP this whole time?

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT

> thinking someone didn’t predict this
> manafort is connected to the podestas
> sessions is connected to the podestas
The collapse of the U.S. government is coming OP, just enjoy the ride

Attached: D4A533F4-C9EC-473A-9EC3-2A5278DBB71F.png (1242x2208, 2.15M)

But, but they spied on him for a year, then asked for a special counsel to dumpster dive into his life with taxpayer money - I mean, to find the proof of the collusion they KNOW he did.

>2 years of government surveillance state tools to try to find PROOF of that thing they know he did
>Tha-that's how it works right user?

Attached: 1478291210200.png (381x339, 32K)

are we pretending now that Drumpf isn't an honorary kike, his daughter and antichrist-in-law are both kikes, and he hasn't surrounded himself by affluent New York city kikes all his life?

yeah, that game is so much fun

Nice proofs faggot, meanwhile, Trump is in the whitehouse, still the president. Stay mad kid.

Attached: images.png (251x201, 6K)

yeah, keep on assuming everyone who disagrees with your is a television addled leftist.

i can tell you are the deep thinker in your "family"

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1098465.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Drumpf is connected to Epstein

what is your whataboutism point again?

>hurr durr spoonfed by msnbc and cnn repeating same argument as this time last year.

even dweeby adam schiff refused to say flat out that he knew for a fact russia was behind podesta email "hack" when he was on tucker.

his days are numbered, and yours too, mudblood

Hahaha shouldn’t the derisive “quotes” be around deep thinker or do you question that I have a family. Shareblue really isn’t sending their best... sad!

>2018
>falling for copypasta