Shokugeki no Soma

Is Erina-sama a miracle in the universe? Like seriously, my gut got all bubbly and giddy inside when I stumbled upon this panel. How did you reacted?

bump

She's cute

Visually appealing but shitty personality imo. Stereotypical tsundere bitch with a superiority complex who has no reason to be bitch other than the fact that she’s a spoilt brat. Basically she’s a poorly written character imo.

There's already a Shokugeki thread you giant fag. But Erina's cute so here's a bump.

OP asked a question and I felt like answering. Is that so wrong?

Anime-only detected

>Has only watched the anime
Her character development is subtle but it's there. She's honestly not as annoying as other hime/tsunderes even if she fits the stereotype.

I don't see any thread

That’s fair enough. Unfortunately I dropped the series after S1 because I couldn’t stand Souma anymore.

Post more cute Erina, please

Everything you described about Erina is totally something someone would say if they seen that character a few times and automatically depicted that character as some stereotype you seen plenty of times when you don't actually know the character.

And you’re making a claim lacking in evidence. And as I said earlier, I’ve only seen season one and the initial impression her character gave me left a lasting impact throughout the season for me.

>the initial impression her character gave me left a lasting impact throughout the season for me.
Alright

She's only tsundere towards Souma's cooking. Otherwise she is an incredibly loyal friend to him and the rest of the cast and steps up to become their relevant leader. She's also not spoiled, resigning to her status/wealth to stand by her friends etc.

>Related
Character development etc.

>I couldn’t stand Souma anymore.
Why? He's one of the best Shounen mc

See

>Is Erina-sama a miracle in the universe?
Damn right she is, her solo match can't come soon enough.

>manga thread
Yeah, right. I dropped the manga a while ago.

Even despite her character development she wasn't actually spoiled. She just accepts fine cuisine and hated Soma and cuisine that couldn't meet her standards. Other than that she has always been a respectful person and respects chefs she recognizes and isn't the type of person to taunt her success or skills on others she considers beneath her.

I miss the smug sadistic Erina so much

Hello Royal. Sorry to randomly bring this up but could you TL these?

You have to keep in mind that this is the writer's first non-hentai work. The first chapters/episodes are incredibly stereotypical to get noticed in the industry- But it's actually a really great series despite that. Also it's genuinely fun and enjoyable.

Hi Royal, do you lurk 2ch? Whats their reaction for the current bout? Is it good?

And finally this Royal
>I miss the smug sadistic Erina so much
She still is

The level of plot armour on him is so fucking high. His magical power to bullshit his way to success with chad power annoys me

>her solo match can't come soon enough.
See you in 2018

He is fucking shit and the one who drags the manga down the most.

Erina is the cutest!

Alice a cutest Nakiri, and she'll keep visiting you every day until you like it.

Soma's character in the first 100 chapters was really great, but he's getting boring lately.

Soma has quick wits and is great at improvising from cooking his whole life. It's not bullshit of how Soma's able to overcome his foes since he's well adept. But yea I do agree the author does suck Soma's dick a lot and his matches could be very predictable but in general his wins are because of his skills, not because of plot armor.

It's not his fault that the author keep wanking over him

Reminder that Erina thinks Mehgumi was the better cook. Aka she's actually very humble unless it comes to Souma's dishes.

Tsukuda's waifu is Soma.

>No doujin where Souma makes a special dish out of his dick cheese
Lost potential

Actually the side characters matches has worse ratings than Soma's.

But it’s the author’s fault for writing a character who needs that level of dick sucking to win

Waifufag

Whose? The last match I remember that did bad and it wasn't a Souma match was Dog vs Central fodder, and makes sense because he is even worse.

Why the fuck do I still come here

All the matches in 2nd bout

>E: Hey! Put me down at once, Yukihira-kun!
>S: What? Nakiri, you're the one who wanted me to princess carry you.
>E: This isn't princess carr- // Don't jiggle me up and down!

>Sleeping Erina-sama
>S: O~i, Nakiri! I came to save you! Wake up!
>S: Have some grilled peanut butter squid!

>E: There's no need for that!!
>Sfx: Oof!
>Text: She woke up

>S: Oh? Are you still mad, Nakiri?
>S: Should I have woken you with the typical kiss instead?

>E: Th-That's not what I meant!!
__
I should check the raws - I find it hard to believe that she really said "Quiet, commoner" there.

Haven't lurked 2ch in a while, it's hard to navigate that place.

for erina

Thank you very much Royal

No, just Megishima's chapters. Subaru vs Sword literally ranked first.

B-but I’m not a waifu fag user

We need more SomaxErina fanart

Royal could you Tl these please?

Final one I have

We have to wait until nips start to like Erina for more fanart to come

Royal-dono, are you really translating LN?

I thought nips always like Erina.

I meant the nips in the West. No one here like Erina

I will like Souma again if he loses this bout.

w-w-what is happening in this image?

Megumi is more popular yes but Erina is popular too

>Congrats on anime S3!
>Erina-sama is so cute it's painful.
>Poor Erina-sama!!!

>A rough sketch-manga where I just want to see SouEri flirt

>E: Hey... // Why do I have to do this...!?
>S: You had a frown on your face, so this is a game. // Whoever moves away their forehead first loses.

>Since it's a challenge, Erina-sama obediently takes him on

Yeah, but I have to regain my footing with other projects so it'll take a couple more weeks.

Thanks Royal-dono

Reminder that Souma gets a hard on to cook for Erina-sama

Well before Erina's defrosting literally 85% of the West hated Erina while they all adored Megumi

>H: That's his 10th shot.
>E: There, now I'll win tomorrow's Shokugeki by default. Naturally I would never lose in cooking, but a man like you should not be permitted to stand on the same stage as mine.
>H: Shall we wrap this up, then?
>E: ...no, let's continue to drain him until he loses consciousness. If we go easy on him he may turn up again with that silly look on his face.
>H: (As expected of Erina-sama! Her merciless stance against the opponent is admirable!)

>No one here like Erina
Not anymore.

>E: ...no, let's continue to drain him until he loses consciousness. If we go easy on him he may turn up again with that silly look on his face.
MUH DICK
Thanks user-kun

Literally Jou's keikaku.

>you'll never be drained by Erina and Hisako and Alice and Rindou in a wild fivesome

So he pretty much gets a boner whenever he cooks?

I dropped this after the school got taken over or whatever. Does souma and erina fug or is he gay or what.

Faggots choosing only women. Time for OURGUY to shine

>Does souma and erina fug or is he gay or what
Hayama went full edge but Soma used his dads advice and cooked for Hayama in which it cleansed his soul which "saved him" from his edginess. Now he stays at the Polar Star Dorm and is closer to Soma than ever if you get what I mean.

So I just wanted to comment on boobs. I really appreciate the way the manga makes the cloth clings to the skin and isn't just "I'm going to draw two half circles and call them boobs" like the anime. I can understand that the anime needs to make it simple enough to animate, but I just really prefer this.

Is this actually true! Is Hayama actually in the Soumabowl?

I remember the thread when that chapter came out. This panel got like 30 responses.
>No one here like Erina
Oh my.

What do people see in Erina? Is this just the default popularity gained for being a cover girl?

If you don't see it after reading the manga, you probably won't be satisfied with whatever explanation you get. Some faggots are determined to hate her no matter what she says or does, for instance.

She's meh normally, but her interactions with Souma, and to a lesser extent Alice, are pure gold.

>after reading the manga
He didn't.

The anime made her ridiculously cute.

These reaction faces are golden shitposting material

how awesome would it be if it was a harem end where all the girls work for soma in his restaurant

>harem end
But all the girls have their own husbando.

No, thank you. If you want harem from Tosh, read his previous work.

Most of the girls have better husbandos than the gary stu.

What if Hayama starts to fall in love with Alice?

Please no.

Who the fuck cares about any of these three.

I would laugh heartily. At least the threads would be fun to watch.

I really did like these three. BFFs. Also Alice is greedy enough to date them both, I'm sure the emo one won't give a shit while pajeet will get flustered about it.

Alice's too gay for Erina for it to mean anything.

blushing from the thought of hand holding. The fuck is wrong with this chick?

>not blushing at hand holding
That's the lewdest thing imaginable you kinky freak

She's just too pure

>blushing from the thought of hand holding
What, you don't?

is there anything more lewd?

>That pose
Holy shit Tosh.