Wew

first woymn cia director

Attached: Cia.jpg (768x398, 48K)

She's beautiful. At least we have that.

>A 2017 New York Times report says Haspel, in 2002, oversaw the torture of two suspects at a secret prison in Thailand and later was involved in the destruction of videotapes documenting that torture.

>One of those prisoners was waterboarded 83 times in a single month, had his head repeatedly slammed into walls, and endured other harsh methods before interrogators decided he had no useful information to provide, says the Times.

>As a result of such torture, she was shifted out of her role as head of the CIA’s clandestine service.

She looks like she's pretty adept at gassing kikes. Lets see how this plays out

>Haspel was picked to run the CIA’s clandestine operations unit in 2013, but Senator Dianne Feinstein, who was the senior Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee at the time, blocked the promotion because of Haspel’s history of torture.

Attached: 6A62EA53-6F7F-4EDB-BE1D-8895E31A9EC8.jpg (1417x2048, 193K)

a woman knows more about the secrets of alien technology than most qualified men

absolutely sickening

haspel is Q.

She looks cold as ice...hope she is fucking smart

women can seldom run anything because they are stupid as shit, this ought to be hilarious

I think Higgins should have been the CIA top dog.
why they pass up Higgins????

Attached: nosey cat2.jpg (878x783, 36K)

>She looks like she's pretty adept at gassing kikes.

She is one.

Noice! Trump is showing JFK how it's done.

Trump is probably going to shut down the CIA

If Feinstein dislikes her then I'm all in.

Attached: RawlinsBlindEye.png (2560x1438, 2.02M)

She's Bush era garbage and Trump is pathetic.

DRAIN THE LOCK HER UP SWAMP MY MAGA BRO
LETS MAGA

This is perhaps the best way to destroy the deep state. Appoint women to lead them.

They can't come out and say that they're being intentionally destroyed this way because it's against their own narrative.

Attached: 1504171720241.png (667x851, 119K)

I think Gina Haspel is a pretty cool gal, seh kills muslims and doesn't afraid of anything

Also: I WOULD GLADLY have sex with Gina. WTF, I love the CIA now

Attached: GINAAAA.jpg (238x250, 9K)

>waterboarded a guy 83 times in a single month
I like her already

>destroy the deep state by supporting it
Is this nigger checkers?

Sweet so apparently she's good because the shills are incredibly upset that she tortures niggers.

Attached: 1512599605947.jpg (960x902, 48K)

Honestly, women who are in positions like this who inflict tortures like that disgust me. Shouldn't even be that highly ranked in the first place, what a joke.

Mgtow pls leave

kys libtard, mudslimes, jews, niggers, and whoever should all have dull knives shoved down their cocks and twisted around.

>literal crickets from msm
everytime

wayne you're not suppose to be your name in the box

>Implying women can run anything effectively
I'm sure Europe is benefiting so much from their feminist leadership. Also all of those feminist companies like Yahoo.com are just absolutely thriving... right?

There's a reason there's a glass ceiling. You just don't want to admit it.

rofl

Drain the swamp! Drain the fucking swamp, guys!

The cia actually let this happen?
Pretty surprising honestly, maybe she's just a figurehead and doesn't actually do jack shit.

She’s going to be terrible.

somebody stab that psycho bitch

Only roastie I would trust in this position. Bitch aint afraid to waterboard or get shit done.

user wished this was true, but both you and I deep in our hearts know that nothing's gonna happen to you know who