Anzu chapters are great.

wut?

Anzu is great

>Anzu chapters are great
>Hitomi chapters are great
>Nitta chapters are great
>Hina chapters are essentially Nitta/Hitomi/Anzu chapters so they're great too

I guess the only chapters that aren't great are the Rock-Sion ones

Anime will kill it, just like anime adaptions of any other good manga.

It's getting an anime.

Nice

Why did it hurt her so much? Was it the moment she snapped for real?

It might have been this as well, Hitomi just wont catch a break.

I fully expect the series to end with Hitomi accidentally becoming the ruler of the world

Wouldn't mind a 3DPD adaption as well.

How is it still ongoing then?

I want Mao to be my gf and feed her not-garbage

>I guess the only chapters that aren't great are the Rock-Sion ones
Shit taste my man.

Anzu is for marrying and raising a family. Hina is for rough dirty and violent sex.

This. Stiff acting and cheap visual effects actually suits it well.

I just want to tell Mao that everything will be alright

I want to be her friend! Help her get her shit together! Take her to nice restaurants! Listen to her problems and hug her! Get /fit/ with her! Get drunk and trashtalk Hina! Mao!

How is this? Is it a comedy, a drama, or both?

A comedy with some really touching moments. One of my favorites. Also you're a fag

Both. Depression is a good punchline. I like laughing at broken characters because they remind me of myself.

The only thing "killed" when a good manga gets an anime adaptation is how well-liked the series is on Sup Forums. The manga will stay as brilliant as ever.

Hinamatsuri deserves much more fame. The beginning is slow (might be the cursed Norway translation) and the drawings mediocre but outside of that it's perfect, genius and full of great ideas AND execution

The timeskip killed any interest I had in this manga. Timeskips ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING

I liked the timeskip

Have you read the lolicon knockoff?

t. Brainlet

If you sauce me, my man.

Hitomi's mom is cuter than Hitomi 2bhonest

It's cute but the only similarities to Hinamatsuri are small psychic girls.

Favorite comedy manga. Hina is best girl.

This. None of their shticks are as effective when applied to teenagers instead of little kids. A super powerful lazy kid being taken in and raised by a yakuza member? An elementary schooler passing off as an adult and being hyper competent? An overly innocent yet hard working child staying hopeful in a rough world? All cute and outlandish scenarios. Apply those same thing to teenagers and it's literally any other manga or anime.

Sauce?

Anyways, Nitta will mistakenly become godfather somewhere in the future.

You're not factoring Nitta into any of that. While not the focus, he's the one that makes the comedy still work.

isn't nitta what really draws everything in the story together and allows it to connect?

Pretty much.

I am hyped for the anime, but am saddened by the fact it probably won't cover best girl

Yes, let's talk about it.
Why the fuck was there a time skip?

Anzu shows up within the first 12 chapters, which is probably what'll be covered in all but the worst case scenarios.

I want Nitta to be my father and make me all those nice bentos.

Oi, that's an instant kill.

picked up

you don't, buddy
believe me, you don't.

I worry that the anime will be hard pressed to capture even 10% of what makes Hinamatsuri so brilliant. Ah well

>Mao is turning crazy
What's happening? I haven't caught up with recent chapters yet. Also hasn't Mao always been kinda crazy?

>Natural Otosan & Okasan.
>Natural Onii-chan with head tilt.
This girl power level is way too high.

He suddenly gets a blond imouto out of the blue, he should kill himself.

Can't find it. What is it?

Call me a faggot but I am hoping for a usagi drop ending. Thats right not-incest is the best end and it will always be.

faggot

You can’t be serious. Hina doesn’t have sexual drive and Nitta is too much into father role he just want her to get out of the house and be free.

Is that Hitomi?

>Nitta is too much into father role
>he just want her to get out of the house and be free.

Unless you're an angel like Anzu. She's most likely free to stay in the house forever.

it allowed for different types of stories but I still preferred pre-timeskip

More Yakuza gimmick pls.

>hobo queen
>house

Nitta will have to adopt Mao anyway. That's how the main conflict will be resolved.

Working instead of being a neet does hell on girlpower

>see a short girl
>all I can think of are standing blowjobs
I think I broke.

She's the reason I still follow the series

I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop on Hitomi blushing after Nitta beat her.

I want to see Utako suffer more. The man who used to pine for her and her protege. Whew!

Hinamatsuri more like Hitomimatsuri amirite

I feel bad about Nitta, he's probably crying in some night from losing Anzu daughterbowl.

What's funny is how Nitta gradually went from not caring at all to full blown Anzu fanboy

Nitta x Hitomi is the most patrician OTP.

You are getting it wrong. That’s the point of being a father, you love your child no matter what, and you raise them and deep down are proud of them and respect them. Nitta is a real father to Hina, because you don’t chose your kids. Anzu is a cute idea, more like a fantasy that doesn’t need to become real.
Nitta is a fanboy more than a father to Anzu, he wouldn’t even want to make her do the things he does with Hina, because Hina’s mindset is way more chill for fighting and giving a shit about that.

Nitta needs a good woman not all those crazy bitches, a woman that makes Hina want to have a mommy.

You know who he's ending up with. Hatefuck soon.

I want to join the cult of Anzu.

Kek. He is too childish to take the hatefuck route of your regular hentai.

I'd be childish too after I had that kind of shit happen to me

That chapter was perfect.

ROCKSION chapters was on the GOOD VIBRATION chapters of that bird head manga.

I dropped it when the guy got out of jail and every one told him the MC was watching his daughter, I don't even want to know how he explained his way out of that one but fuck that bad writing.

>tfw no doujins

I like this kind of mindbreak.

How is bad writing? Are you stupid?

>feeding

Nope, they will hold hands and make meaningful meals together while caressing for Hina as a good couple of an underage businesswoman and a yakuza boss

Nitta is a god now, just like Hitomi. It makes sense that he's the only one able to beat her and marry her

>Hitomi will never unwillingly dom you because sher got talked into it couldn't say no

>Eeh... Okay... S-Sit down, slave!
>Y-Yeah, that's good I s-suppose.
>N-Now lick m-my feet!
>H-Hope they're not smelly, I had a double shift at the company today
>H-Hurry up, I have to finish two presentations and my homework for tomorrow
>(Gosh, do grown ups really get turned on by this stuff?)

This chapter was too much for me

Anzu is best daugther and she will become a good and responsible adult

At least it ended well. You can't say that for Mao or Hitomi.

From what i see it Nitta love both of them differently. Hina is spoiled kid that you constantly scold, but deep down you still love her. Anzu is obedient daughter that you openly love and proud watching her grow into fine adult.
I do agree that Hina is act like real 3d daughter and Anzu is like adopted 2d daughter.

I really want it to happen so badly.

What if Nitta ends up marrying Hitomi?

>if

Chicken saves the day

I mean, did the rest of the class get caught cheating? I think chicken and Hina got through since they thought they didn't cheat.

how much sex does Ika have?

So does every chapter has to end with someone getting injured, property being destroyed, psychological damage or just people being assholes in general?

that's great

If it ends any other way I would drop it.