This is the end

This is the end.

Attached: DF847ECF-7513-4A58-AAF5-9D90C1AB9142.jpg (750x840, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/12/robert-mueller-invokes-conspiracy-defraud-governme/
legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/defraud
stronglifts.com/5x5/
youtu.be/_RQVSHfuPCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 4C6EDDD6-B674-4F11-A117-D90726FB9B52.jpg (750x590, 209K)

Attached: 5D260261-32F9-4A9A-91B1-AA55D9A46B22.png (750x1334, 449K)

Attached: E71B1E74-EC89-4706-B6D1-86671D667D69.jpg (750x831, 290K)

THE ARCH CRIMINAL HILLARY CLINTON MUST BE JAILED.

Attached: 966DCB5F-23B2-4FD1-A7C3-8FE5B59F0466.jpg (750x1027, 348K)

So no complaints when Trump uses this to declare martial law.

irish republican army troll farm. what they do??

Attached: loki.jpg (740x394, 63K)

So if I agree with some foreigners on how the country should be run, I'm breaking the law?

Washington times is Russians propaganda

> Typo
Disregarded

so i guess this would also include people who made memes and said "spread these around" which russians then took and promoted

good lord i hope this is true
what a happening that would be

Attached: 1507109025528.png (1250x828, 1.63M)

>using a dubious interpretation of an outdated law to try and send citizens to jail for crimes they didn't realize they were committing
Sounds like a solid plan for committing suicide by military firing squad after the citizenry supported coup.

Great, so surely lying about an embassy attack in a foreign land and blaming it on youtube videos fits that bill.

Or fake charities.

Russian speeches? Pay to play?

LOCK HER UP

shit guys... they're gonna get that old facebook group lady!!! and Michael Moore because he went to a Russian anti-Trump event.. its over fo drumpfh!

>stealing 'useful idiots'
the crimes of the Jew know no bounds

but hopefully these tards start actually trying to persecute our American bros for treason, that'd go well

>the ira

Attached: 7-IRA-gunmen-PACEMAKERBELFAST.jpg (2048x1536, 880K)

They will target their enemies is who they will target.. it’s never about justice

>anyone who tried to make the election go a way the government didn't want it to go is a criminal
top kek

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/12/robert-mueller-invokes-conspiracy-defraud-governme/

Basically yes

>Mass arrests on U.S. soil for shilling for your own president
Jesus the deep state is seriously crypto fascist. Worst than the EU which at least tells you how fascist they are.
If I go to jail (thousands of others) for spreading a meme this is the end of the United States and a civil war will break out among people in the U.S.

>civil war
Well that would be our best trump card.. however it doesn’t mean they won’t try it

>Put everyone under gag orders
>media ignores it
>alternative media locked out of youtube/Facebook etc

Ok. Let's apply this interpretation of the law to the left. Every Democrat will literally hang

>let’s apply
Yea who would do that? Sleepy sessions?

Can someone coherently describe the difference between a political activism group funding propaganda and a foreign state funding propaganda?
Don't both forms equally undermine elections??

This is bullshit. The political backlash for jailing over 10,000 American Citizens for posting pepe memes would cause civil war.
Just stop for a second and think about what you're suggesting.

Attached: 1512917941121.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Gag orders and media ignores it?

its not for posting pepe memes
its for being antisemitic nazi russian traitors
good luck convincing boomers to have your back once they call you a racist

Well didn’t the ADL say that Pepe was antisemetic?

Attached: adlpepe.jpg (1440x890, 119K)

So yeah basically we are all Nazis

Night of the Long Knives: Mueller Edition

muller to use obscure meaning to find guilt where none exists amongst those who didn't intend to commit crimes through a sham investigation all because it was HER TURN.

Honestly im at the point where I just want him to do it. Lets get the CW2 going. it'll be the happening of all happenings. remember that magazine cover "what will Trump supporters do when he loses"

Look on the bright side. If the ZOG actually wants to spend capitol on revenge against a bunch of random frog posters they must have had some real tangible effect on the election.

when meme wars turn physical

>this only applies to muh Russians and not us lefties since when we do it, its OK

Do they even have to be foreigners?

>tfw you meme so hard the criminal american empire conducts a bogus investigation under the guise of foreign hacking so that they can lock up anyone who who ever pointed out a jew

So let me get this straight. Leftist want to jail American citizens who didn’t commit any crimes, didn’t have any intent to commit any crimes all based off a fuzzy interpretation of a out dated law with no legal definition , because they said mean things and don’t agree with them

Lmao
>the ABSOLUTE STATE of American progressivism

Pretty sure none of this horse shit would actually hold up in court.

>tfw every is looking for muh Russians but it was the Irish the whole time

Attached: EE04E1D7-CAFF-4411-8459-05B07C62E07E.jpg (225x225, 23K)

Why not ban MSPaint because the Americans made pictures that the Russian reposted?

The next step is simply jailing people who voted for the wrong president right?

This isn’t justice at all. If not even the Senete knew about the Russian troll farm, how the hell would they expect citizens to know about it? But they’re going to charge them anyways, even if they didn’t know? If charges are dropped they’re ok with bankrupting people over this?

I’ll take FB as an example because they came down hard on them. They were mad that they accepted Russian currency, but many businesses accept foreign currency when you have business in other countries. I hate FB, I can’t wait until it dies off, but not like this. Mueller needs proof, and not some random connections an autist could come up with. I mean legit proof with intent for this to continue. It’s not right.

A company like FB could pay for the legal fees, but what about citizens he’s going after? If they’re guilty, then they’re guilty. But he needs proof. I can’t think of any reason why an American would accept otherwise from either side of the political spectrum.

>hammer salesmen can now be charged as aiding and abetting in murder
Land of the free and the home of the brave, amirite?

Attached: 1494106557135.jpg (641x530, 25K)

The left wants the right dead they don’t care about anything else

imagine being charged and having your shitposts read out loud publicly during your bail sentencing
your life is ruined regardless of conviction

It would be very freeing

There were a lot of groups/companies that were targeted. BLM was one too, who I also hate and think shouldn’t exist, but not like this. Unless there’s actual proof.

>typo still there

who the fuck writes this shit? literal children?

Suck my dick, Mueller

This author is ignoring the concepts of mens rae or guilty mind clause that would undoubtedly be part of such a crime. There are instances in the US legal system where mens rae need not apply such as accidental man slaughter. However; in a crime such as the one the author is proposing. Good luck getting that through any court without being laughed at. This isn't England, we don't have thought crime in the US. What the author is proposing is in direct violation of the first amendment.

It was a typo! I was calling them lazy diggers

The Patriot Act doesn't give a shit, user. We're antisemitic nazis, well not me of course, but no one will save the anons who are.

>Defraud is not defined by law
An easy way to get the case thrown out. The courts tend to frown upon people trying to stretch the law further than it was ever intended.

I'm not a very public person. I'll be fine.

I already do that joke. You steal my material. I report you to Mueller

Attached: CIA Bogboy.jpg (498x654, 68K)

>What the author is proposing is in direct violation of the first amendment.
I'm aware which is why the idea that this is actually going to happen is so absurd and would lead to catastrophic outcomes for everyone involved in trying to make it happen if it did.

I have no idea. How the fuck do you wash diesel online?

Conspiracy is a motherfucker.

Oh hey, do any of us engage in deception for material gain?

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/defraud

Because that's what you need for something to qualify as defrauding.

>this term has no actual definition
>so we'll use it to jail people we don't like because lol it's not technically illegal

They have to do something to stop us

They have to stop the meme makers and spreaders of those memes.

So how do they stop us?

Attached: B28BF30C-AC0E-4719-A6B2-1565495F3627.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

>it's not right

Dude blow it out your fucking ass, how new are you? This is leftism, they're all psychopaths who will never stop until all freedom is eradicated, and until anyone who opposes them is dead or in jail.

We are at war.

Come up with better memes and make a better case to the public. They can't use legal means to stop us because we're by and large not breaking the law.

You can't win a culture war by shifting the battlefield.

I would fucking love to see the prosecution bring in an expert witness to explain memes and Pepe.
>See your honor and members of the jury it's a cartoon frog posted by those online known as a "dumb frogposter" by the Russian propaganda website known as Sup Forums. Putin without a doubt orchestrated the attack on our government through Pepe posting.

The reason they didn’t charge Hillary with any crimes is because Comey said he couldn’t *prove* intent. They’re going to charge a lot of people who didn’t have an intent at all. Do they think everyone forgot about Clinton? I still see it all the time on social media. How is this going to look to them?

>lol we just noticed this 70-year-old law that criminalizes inhaling the same atmosphere that supports the life functions of someone who didn't report their private sale of a broken box fan on their income taxes, we'll just use it to imprison the President of the United States

What the fuck is wrong with these people. End the kritarchy, holy shit.

This whole thing is FUD, and I don't believe any of it.

Even if some of us were paid, CTR literally shilled Hillary on the internet for money much harder than any other group.

Didn't the DNC defraud Bernie? Doesn't that mean anyone who's ever donated to Hillary or the DNC was committing fraud against the US, since it potentially affected the election? By donating, you were colluding with the DNC to defraud Bernie, even if you didn't know you were doing it.

>This isn’t justice at all. If not even the Senete knew about the Russian troll farm, how the hell would they expect citizens to know about it? But they’re going to charge them anyways, even if they didn’t know? If charges are dropped they’re ok with bankrupting people over this?

They don't fucking care, genius. The FBI (and other law enforcement) *routinely* interview people *for the sole purpose of catching them in a "lie" in order to put them in jail*. Sure, some LE investigations are actually attempting to prevent or redress violations of the law. Others, however, are simply weapons used by the powerful against their enemies.

Well lads it is time to head on over to /fit/ and prepare to live in prison for a few years

Nah, if we haven't yet we aren't going to.

No, it looks like someone in a suit from the (((ADL))) or the (((SPLC))) calmly giving a rehearsed speech to the jury in a measured, reasonable tone that "Pepe the Frog" is well-known in activist circles as an anti-Semitic and racist symbol, and has been employed by Russian-based and -funded propaganda outlets both covert and overt.

I get that but most of the country is invested into this. There’s a lot of eyes on it and with social media that we have today, unlike in the past, word travels fast. I’m saying I think what they’re doing is a mistake, unless there’s actual proof of intent.

Here you go Sup Forums
Time to cut out all sugar you can and load up on protein.
stronglifts.com/5x5/

This.. you have to remember where this leads.. it’s literally killing any and all opposition.

youtu.be/_RQVSHfuPCQ

Attached: A489F64C-A536-424D-8B44-E2B283A32DC6.png (1334x750, 3.13M)

Conspiracy convictions didn’t stop Watson from selling Hitler a Jewish genocide then turning around and selling FDR a German genocide. If it makes money it walks.

Attached: 2032708F-528C-424E-AFB2-2010E8B72C94.jpg (763x1000, 106K)

Remember: the word "defraud" requires deceit. Our actions are neither clandestine (they occur on publicly viewable and archived forums) nor fraudulent (they are our genuine opinions). The court must prove you to be a liar on a matter of your own opinions.

SPEAK THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

How many indictments did the Benghazi investigation return again?

None?

Stop pretending any of these laws are going to be used against the leftist establishment.

>Well if you criminalize right-wing political views, you'd better watch out because those laws could just as easily apply to leftist politics as well hyuck

The right to freedom of association has already been completely shredded in the United States in the name of "anti-discrimination" and yet many institutions, including government agencies, openly discriminate against whites. It's not going to be any different with anything else.

wait!
everybody who not supported trump (against the current government) is a criminal?
did i understand this correctly?

If mueller wants a covil war he can get one if he goes foen this bery dubious politically motivated path. I think the dems started the muh russia shit way too early and cant keep it up which is just tearing the country apart.

Fucking stop it dems. Its madness

>we did it FOR FREE

Conspiracy requires knowledge and intent to commit crime:

>all conspirators must have the specific intent to commit the objective of the conspiracy. This means that someone who is entirely unaware that she is participating in a crime cannot be charged with conspiracy.

also:
>conspiracy requires an “overt act” taken in furtherance of the crime.

What are you waiting for you fucking traitors to God?

FUCKING DO IT

MAKE US THE CATALYST AND LET'S START THIS SHIT

Attached: 1520751266861.gif (280x280, 559K)

See >unlike conspiracy to commit an offense, conspiracy to defraud the United States need not be connected to a specific underlying crime, and “defraud” is not defined by the law

Worse: kikes

Attached: 1520911180568.jpg (666x1024, 85K)

Make sure to hit deep state spooks with a dragon dildo.

"It says here you have posted the phrase GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW and FUCK NIGGERS over 9000 times on the Sup Forums web domain Sup Forums.net....care to say anything before you are given death by live gassing?"

>Yes, FUCK NIGGERS GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Attached: MY NAME IS JUDGE.jpg (612x410, 41K)

I regret only that I have but one life to give for my race and nation.

The Russians also shilled for Bernie and BLM because they want the US off kilter...