Tokyo Ghoul :Re

Time to settle this once and for all.

strawpoll.me/14219334

My bet are Kurona or Eto with a new white hair power up.

Is this ultimate autism?

It's actually Rize.

I'm betting on Hairu, she's been mentioned for the longest and Furuta and Ui literally went over her this arc. Furuta either lied or didn't realize she would be brought back to life, and it happened. She's literally wearing the same cloak as the one in the picture. Besides, Takizawa was above ground and has spiky hair, couldn't be him. It can't be Hinami either, the girl in the cloak has light colored hair, her's is brown and visibly shaded darker.

it's probably a literal who or Eto.
None of these characters would be barefoot.
I thought it might be Hinami for a second because she got her leg cut off but it was her left leg

Hairu would be barefoot if she just got revived, she would have probably been revived naked and grabbed a random cloak or something.

yes but if it's Kaneki using his Imagination the first person who would be revived is not Hairu. On this note that is actually Arima if we're going by that logic

Who else sits like that

So what was Furuta's master plan again?

To have Kaneki eat everyone and turn them into ghouls, or revive some dead motherfuckers. Instead he ate all their RC cells and is getting larger and larger, Fruit fucked up.

>To have Kaneki eat everyone and turn them into ghouls, or revive some dead motherfuckers.

Okay but what was the point even if that happened

Woah.. I'm still debating between Eto and Hairu to be honest, Eto being there makes sense too because she has ties to the 24th though.
Arima is bigger than that and you know it. Pretty much this, they've been talking about Hairu since the beginning of this arc, she's here.

Apparently he wanted him to become some kind of Deus ex Machina that brings the dead back to life somehow. Fucking retarded if true.

>kickstart ghoul genocide
>trick nerd into becoming kaiju
>???
>profit oh wait shit where did my city go

I actually don't think this is really someone important but the hood shape does lend itself to Eto.
No idea what the fuck she's doing though

Why would Ishida give a two page spread to a random nobody?

It has to be somebody.

Fucking Talker ruined the chapter again. Why can't Ishida just kill this bitch?

She literally showed up before the juxtaposition to Furuta and Ui's talk about the probability of reviving Hairu and Arima, it has to be her. Plus the hair does seem similar from the side.

I thought his only goal was to bone Rize, this is some 8D tic-tac-toe he's playing

What's Talker thinking right now?

So the random woman with the checkerboard skirt is also somebody?

"This is fine"

He we just have some good laughs, after all boredom is a disease hard to cure.

> Pretending to be retarded
Don't do that. Ishida wouldn't purposely give a page spread to a random character we don't know staring down at the debris, it's someone we know. Probably Hairu but it could be Eto

"I wonder if the insurance policy on :re covers any of this."

Yeah

Is there a reason and I mean a real reason to think that Hairu has been resurrected?

I'm saying Kaneki reviving Hairu without any sort of suggestion to him to do so makes no fucking sense. He didn't particularly like or know her. It also makes no sense why she'd just be in the middle of nowhere just sitting there not even close to Kaneki's kagune

Just wants*

Because of how long it's been hyped and because the calendar has yet to lie.

It's retarded, there is no reason to be her. Eto or Takizawa is way more reasonable.

why would kaneki revive hairu first

>I'm hungry
>my feet hurt
>I'm covered in blood, I need a sower
>why did I choose this beta again?

But user, the manga no longer makes any sense. So actually, Hairu being alive and being the figure would make perfect sense.

She's Arima with a vagina. It's all he's ever wanted.

Idk he's not even in control, why would he revive the oggai?

Because he just processed their bodies. Unless Furuta (or Ui I guess) brought Hairu's fucking head with them she shouldn't be revived.

> Her page on the calender and everything on the calender in general being foreshadowing or present in the story
> She's been the main reason for Ui's motivation and current character arc
> Her ties to the Sunlit Garden and a future arc based on the Garden at some point
> Furuta literally waving her head in the air and saying he's been studying up on Noro's life force in with Kanou to possibly revive people
I mean think about it user.
Takizawa has spikes in his hair, the cloaked figure doesn't. Plus we literally just saw a shadowed panel of him above ground hunting a chapter ago, why would Ishida give a whole page of him sitting in the 24th ward overlooking the debris without showing his face like there's a mystery behind it? It's probably Hairu or Eto.
Who said Kaneki necessarily revived Hairu? Maybe she was revived beforehand in Kanou's lab. Besides it's evident that he's sucking the RC cells out of anything dead dry and leaving husks in the shells.

>checkerboard skirt
>two page spread

Retard.

Do the poor squad 0 kiddos have more panel time as heads than alive?

How do you get ghouls and humans to live together peacefully? Assuming he isn't bullshitting, that is the problem that Fruit is trying to solve.

His solution was basically to Watchmen it - let Kaneki very visibly become one of the faces of the ghouls, then turn him into a giant ass monster. From there, he could either have the ghouls join with humanity in facing the monster, OR (and I admittedly don't fully understand this part) as a side effect of becoming a monster Kaneki would have gained the ability to 'revive' the people who he had eaten. I'm assuming that Fruit believes that this ability could have served as a kind of olive branch to humanity from the ghouls.

The other kids probably weren't going to be relevant since day one, only Yusa since muh Arima namesake. Dammit Hirako why didn't you save them all.

For one it would blur the lines between human and ghoul. If his plan had worked and Kaneki popped them out as ghouls by spreading his RC cells or life force, it would go to show that human and ghoul aren't that different. Every human that got devoured would live as a ghoul and unite with the humans to transcend the species barrier like he wanted, sadly the plan died.

>Who said Kaneki necessarily revived Hairu?
>Ui and Furuta talking about how Dragon was his revival plan
>Who said Kaneki necessarily revived Hairu?
user I....

dragon isn't even strong enough to necessitate humans fighting alongside ghouls. the military should wrap this up quickly. and idt his plan even is for them to fight together otherwise he'd seem more confident imo, it really does seem that his plan hinged on kaneki reviving others for some reason.

Okahira was revived in a lab with Kanou's help, maybe the same shit occurred. Kaneki definitely didn't revive her, you know damn well he was draining the RC cell out of every living thing and turned them into empty shells. Maybe she was revived with Kaneki's help simply because she was registered as dead to him and lacked RC cells, thus she instead got replenished but we won't know until we see if it's actually her or not.

Did believed what Furata said? He obviously lied, he doesn't give a shit.

It doesn't fucking matter. The woman with the skirt also got portrayed in the same way as the figure sitting on the rubble. Just because it's not a double spread it doesn't make it less relevant.

> dragon isn't even strong enough to necessitate humans fighting alongside ghouls. the military should wrap this up quickly.
Fucking literally what? Kaneki crushed two tanks with zero effort and could likely do the same to a whole army. He has multiple centipedes crawling throughout the city, it would take a shit ton of manpower with RC suppressant for days or even an atom bomb to defeat him now. The military won't be wrapping shit up quick.

It's fuckin Rize idiot,we get another id card and she is going to kill Furuta

The woman with a checkerboard skirt didn't get a whole page to herself sitting among the debris of the 24th ward looking lost and covered by a cloak that emphasizes she's naked and was just reborn. It was a random chick, stop stretching things.

> Implying Furuta would let his breeding toy leave it's tank
> Implying Rize has the mind to do anything anymore
> Implying he would willingly let her get eaten by Kaneki
user..I

they literally destroyed his shell in one shot and confirmed attacks damage it. they only had like 3 tanks. as soon as they bring in some more fire power it's over. one air strike and dragon is done.

Kaneki has probably has ungodly regeneration at this point and no one has any fucking Idea where his actual body is

Attacks damage it but it doesn't mean the military could wither down the whole thing, again if it can destroy tanks with minimum effort it's not going down easily.

YOOOOOOOOOO ISHIDA

MAH BOY

NO CHILL ISHIDA NO CHILL

*fake laughs*

Let's all wish for Touka to die in the chaos!
Please! Please Touka Kirishima! Please die! For the sake of everyone, just die already! Please do your best and die!

If Hairu really did get revived by Kanou, she probably won't have a personality and be a literal zombie cause she got decapitated and likely suffered damage to the brain. Furuta may be telling the truth that reviving her or Arima is 0% but he probably meant a full revival with the mind in tact, not a zombie devoid of all but their original appearance.

>putting die and Kirishima in the same post
(LOL)

Probably this. That Okahira guy also told Ui that dead stay dead. They're not completely brainless but they also aren't sentient beings either.

I hope we'll get an explanation once we get to the next Kanou arc.

I don't understand where you get the idea he revived the Oggais, Furata clearly said they were a bunch of Kanekis and he chopped and eated them, with sound effects, not drained them. They clearly look like him and considering he just had a conversation with all of his tulpas, he just produced a bunch.

>Ishida is into stockings
My man

is this not mizu? I don't think anyone's been reborn yet, Kaneki is only making dead self-clones because he's spazzing out about Touka.

These, she probably went through a Kanou revival, not a 100% revival that revitalizes her mind and body to it's original state while possibly making her a ghoul in the process.

Did you mean Miza? If it were her I feel like we'd be able to see the hair tentacle

I haven't said it today but I love Touka!

She'd probably still be next to Naki ;_;

That explains this page. Ishida inserted some of his own fetishes.

Poor Kaneki get a shitty wife

> Should have used a condom

am i the only one who can see long hair between her arm and her body?

some user said that this was naki, not sure tho

Since people are suggesting impossibles I'm gonna do it too. The cloaked figure is Mutsuki who stole the cloak off some corpse after her clothes burned off.

Touka, second to Furuta, is without a doubt the worst character in this series. If she is killed off, all of Ishida's past mistakes would be forgiven and is this a well known fact to everyone who isn't a degenerate waifufag.

> Impossibles
> Implying this detail about Hairu wasn't implied with Ui before the arc
For one I doubt Ishida would give Mutsuki a whole page just to gaze over the 24th ward, if anything she would be spazzing the fuck out right now. Plus her hair is spikier on the ends, looks nothing like the hair of the cloaked figure. It's not Mutsuki.

Is Naki really dead? I'm still in denial

it's literally just a random white suit. They are all over the ground in that picture

Is this a new meme or something?

I agree with this. Touka shouldn't be around, and if we're talking about in-canon here, then she DEFINITELY should be gone. Without her, none of this shit would've been happening. Fuck her.

Pretty much, to derail the threads.

But we all know Ishida won't kill her off, that's his Mary Sue golden girl. Fucking bitch.

I still don't know who's that

Looks like Akira.

Are you trolling?

what do you think is going through her mind right now?

That's a long neck.

can someone shop JUST

No, that is Naki. Those other guys aren't white suits, remember everyone else besides Touka had hoods on.

only one of these fucks has a noticeable hood user

Look at these fucks, its just them and their white hoods. Kaneki passes Naki and Miza, they aren't that far behind.

Hairu next chapter
Then Arima
Then Eto

first of all the white hoods look more like Squad Zero uniforms more than the hoods the ghouls were wearing which are actually dark toned. Second of all the supposed Naki is up against the wall so you wouldn't be able to tell if he had a hood on or not. Also his hair looks black and there's no blanket

I miss the old art.

The scans are fucking shitty.

>not a waifufag

sure

that's not good user

Thoughts?