Am i white

My 23andme report just came in

Am I white? The topic of race has never come up irl so I've always thought I was white. I mean i have always thought of my self being white. I live in texas and i look just as white as other white people living here.

Attached: 1520557302874.png (1180x982, 88K)

Goddamn. 12% Negro DNA. Thats a tough one mate.

56%
%

This has to be fake
>literally a 56%er

Attached: IMG_0146.jpg (450x349, 34K)

Attached: d88.png (499x280, 164K)

This can't be fucking real

Attached: checkedandkeked.jpg (400x386, 25K)

56 is over half white so this makes pretty much white? I dont understand whats wrong

Attached: 1496786887093.gif (300x300, 69K)

obvious shill

YOU COME INTO MY HOUSE???!!!

you are american

Holy shit!
Are you the result of an inter-racial orgy?

No you're not.

>uses Sup Forums
>claims not to know about le 56% amerimutt meme

Attached: IMG_0153.png (241x263, 13K)

Why?

I've never seen numbers like these

Attached: 1520181968943.jpg (640x640, 108K)

>11.4% (((european)))

Hello. Elliot Rodger 56%er.

Her husband needs to start asking questions.

Post a photo of your face u nigger so we see what you look like.

Even though the 56% amerimutt meme is CIA/JIDF/Shareblue it's not far from the truth with regard to Americans race mixing

Attached: IMG_0154.jpg (201x250, 33K)

la creatura

Im not this 'amerimutt'... im a white nationalist like you guys.

Kek

Next time I see an interacial couple in a grocery store, they're going in the trash compactor.

Both my parents are white... i've just heard that i might not be biologically my dads child. I guess my dad doesnt care because he loves my mum.

holy shit the definition of a 56% mutt.

Whats so special about 56%??? Also im not a mutt im white. Just A BIT mixed. Im classified as a white person in america

Well, do you trust these results? Last time I checked, Jewish was a religion, and not an ethnicity. You know the company is owned by (((them))) and they're going to fuck with your results to make you think you're mixed. Its happened to a lot of people, even pure Europeans will sometimes get a small percentage of African. Take the results with a grain of salt. For all you know, it was probably different results on their end.

how, what the fuck is this, better kys

Legit le creatura :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
pls post pic of hand

My dads brother, who I always thought was Italian, did a test from a different company and found out that he was very Greek. The results of these tests depend largely on the companies own data. If you took tests from all the dna companies, they'd all be completely different.

One of your great grandparents was a full blood west african american slave negro. One of your grand parents was a full blood american indian. The rest were probably spanish from spanish settlers.
The northern european genes could have been there before they left spain from viking raids etc.

You are a true American.

This shows how dumb it is to try and classify races all the time and be racist.

even though this is an obvious shill,
its still funny to think there are americans with this dna roaming around like the fat mutts that they are

>Last time I checked, Jewish was a religion, and not an ethnicity

Attached: 1463611933822.png (542x427, 310K)

>23andjew

>jew
>black
>chinaman
>medshit
>slav
>sannig

Attached: 1520136338518.jpg (350x369, 22K)

a-am i white?

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-205645.jpg (713x1123, 136K)

I've done the genealogy bit for about 15 years, and worked with a professional genealogist (since the '70s). He assured me that, no matter what culture, no matter what era, approximately 1 out of every 7 people born are not the product of what is put on the birth certificate as the father. My own research has done nothing to disprove this.

In addition, he said that he has never done research on any family that does not have at least one instance of first cousins marrying within the last six generations. Again, having done three unrelated family trees back ten generations and more (and looking up hundreds of what I thought were possibly related family trees in the process), I have yet to disprove this claim.

It's kind of like the old WWII-era cartoon where Sad Sack comes home from the war, and his wife greets him with a long kiss, then holds up a baby and says, "Look, honey -- someone left him on the doorstep. We're going to name him Bill, after your brother that got killed." Sad Sack just looks at his wife and says, "Well... okay." It's always happened, and always will. It happened in generations back, they knew it, and while it was known to happen, no great deal was made about it. So don't worry about it. Your father is your father, end of story.

You're the whitest person in america

Attached: 1520376794409.jpg (526x1024, 83K)

congratulations on living the meme, but you are not Huwhite

Yes