Is there a single Idol more powerful than Takane?

Is there a single Idol more powerful than Takane?

That's a pretty fine idol there, OP. But is she as cute and genki as Manaka Lala? And I'm not just talking about Manaka Lala in the midst of any of her many cheer-inspiring Making Dramas. No, I'm not talking about the most recent incarnation of Cyalume Change Manaka Lala. Hell, I'm not even talking about Dream Theater Live Cyalume Airy Manaka Lala either. I'm talking about SoLaMi SMILE assembled, Prism Voice, Super Cyalume Making Drama, Princess of the Seasons Coord, Final Airy, Cyalume Kami Jewel Mic, Kami Idol Challenger Manaka Lala singing 「MAKE IT!」in front of a cheering Pripara audience.

I'm sure she can make other idols tap

Takane is too OP, please nerf

I want to feed her.

You don't earn enough for that

Becoming a criminal for Takane!

So you would become her enemy to make her happy?

I will confess my love at the big reveal that I was the villain all along and give her the choice to shoot me or to love me.

[X] eat you

That's as close to love as it gets I guess!

Why did Takane molest puchis?

Because they are cute

I want to """""fuck""""" Takane.

Mirei should've fucking won Final Airy

>"""""fuck"""""
What did he mean by this?

Why wouldn't she? They're adorable and she loves them!

(((Takane)))

I-I don't understand.

Make love and raise a child together.

Is this a subtle advertisement for cup ramen?

Don't know. It's a not so subtle advertisement for Takane.

Oh, it sounds much nicer when you put it like that!
I wanted to have a Takane anyways.

This one can probably summon animals, not sure how to defeat that.

Saiga-12 with a reflex optic loaded with rifled slugs. Super-X magnum, I'd say.

That'll drop an elephant.

Im@s fighting game when?!

but what if we bear firearms?

I think I see what you did there.

>ywn meet Takane at a ramen restaurant and have that expression of pure happiness on your face

The goal in SP is for Iori to beat Takane, so Iori is canonically stronger than Takane unless you suck at the game.

A N A L
N
A
L

Technically, the goal for SP is to be the Top Idol (as always) and the last opponent you're going to face is Project Fairy which Takane is part of.

Also, that canon claim is up for debate since it's not part of 2nd Vision.

Tervy always twists everything around to make it about how Iori is the best. He's mentally ill and not even an im@s fan aside from being obsessed with Iori.

By the same argument you could say that Takane beats Iori only half way through her im@s 2 story and therefore is many times stronger, but it's just a retarded argument to begin with.
Also SP focused a lot on how the thing that makes the Project Fairy girls lose is Kuroi with his terrible practices.

961 Pro could be an amazing powerhouse if not for Kuroi's antics. Imagine Project Fairy, Jupiter and Leon among many others under one label. Makes one wonder how he even got his hands on the new idol Shika after all that has happened.

The focus is Takane who is Iori's direct rival. Miki and Hibiki are barely in the route at all.
>I'm not an iM@S fan because I don't like a dumb cellphone game

Also makes you wonder how he got so rich when the only thing he's good at is ruining his own idols.

If you only played SP Wandering Star. But, then again, you have 3 idols to choose from (Yukiho, Iori, Futami twins) so there's no actual canon there.

If we were to believe the anime, Kuroi has his hands on realty projects (whether it's legit or not is another story) which could probably keep his assets afloat.

Source please, it's hard to use image search with pictures like this

It's her newest scanned doujinshi.

Thanks user

Real life doesn't know such pleasure.

So that's 3 idols who are stronger! Haha

>that artist

I just fapped to the Chihaya doujinshi. So good.

First vision > 2nd vision

>he desperately tries to get a shitfight started by samefagging

That really depends on how the final round in the IU turns out since you can only choose 1 idol to produce at a time in SP (doesn't change the fact that the rival idol will definitely lose to the idol you're handling).

There's also the notion of the other producers having the idol/avatar (clone perhaps) of other idols. So, your Iori will definitely beat Takane but Takane may beat the Iori's of the other producers.

Curious on what makes you say that. Is it because of Long Hair Azusa or Awakened Miki?

Yes, indeed.

>Curious on what makes you say that. Is it because of Long Hair Azusa or Awakened Miki?

The original Chihaya and Makoto routes are so much better. It's not even a competition.

>Chihaya tells you that she doesn't want children because she would make the same mistakes as her parents

That took me hard.

I wish that person with the brush was me.

With all the drugs she takes, I'm sure the alien could take her.

She can't even take her own age.

>wanting to be the person
>not the brush itself
Casual

But then you would also be used to brush other girls like that one dog girl.

Good point. I still think it might be worth it to be literally engulfed in Takane's hair, while also providing a service for her.

Maybe you could sneak a few hairtouches and -sniffes if you're the person with the brush!
Though being the brush itself does sound like a desirable option aswell, just might be boring whenever you're not being used to brush Takane, while a person would still be able to watch her!

>brush
>not her tampoon

You don't get your period very often when you're on the pill.

I thought the point of the pill was having your period even when you're impregnated. Have I been retarded ALL this time?!

It tricks your body into thinking you're pregnant when you're not. So her egg has a protective layer to kill the sperm

>that thread twist

make it stop

What would you like to discuss, user?

economy

Alright then, how would you evaluate the networth of an idol?

Sexualize her puchimas

Didn't mean to quote

Is that canon?

It's the seiyuu doing it too.

they are so cute together

Bullying Chihaya is NOT okay!

I can't still forgive them that we never got buying a MP3 player for Chihaya episode.

Chihaya only buys PM3 players.
She, together with Haruka and Miki already got more content than the others in the anime, so you don't really have a reason to complain compared to, say, Hibiki fans.

Hibiwho?

Yayoi is precious.

>so much Puchi you wont see animated

Is Yayoi a white supremacist?

underrated comment

Hibiki is the best for crack pairings.

Chihaya & Hibiki
Yayoi & Hibiki

I want to provide for Yayoi so she doesn't have to eat scraps.

Thanks for falling for my gimmick.

Can you provide for all of her siblings though?

reminder that Yayo is literally un-lewdable

I'd manage her economy, if you know what i'm saying?