youtube.com/watch?v=6vsoCQ9j2kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bleach had a badass OST.

dont really know how you can beat Bleach in terms of music
youtube.com/watch?v=eoMrkPLBuCs

Easy

youtube.com/watch?v=ofwE8oaS5QY

no bully plox

Naruto story wise. Bleach's story sucked and was basically the same thing over and over again. One Piece was boring. Naruto was good until after sauce recovery arc. It was Ok up until the war.
Dont remember any sound tracks other than Naruto OP 5.

Naruto >>> bleach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wan Piss

They are all shit and don't belong here. Kill yourself.

Do wee need to bring back the moot quote again?

preach it brother

how to spot a new anime watcher 101

>story wise
One Piece >>>>> Bleach >>>>>>>>>>>Naruto

>music
Bleach >>>>>>>> Naruto >>>>>>>>>>>>One Piece

Favorite?
Right now I have 70 volumes of Bleach because it's the easiest to get out of the 3. One Piece will go on forever. I sold my copies of Naruto due to my grown hatred for it. Plus I'm not spending more money so they can make more Gaidens, movies and shit sequel series NOBODY asked for.

Naruto? love the shit before shippuden, but i grew up with it.
Bleach? I "love" it all. I enjoyed it until its end but stopped liking it a lot after the aizen battle.
One Piece?
i like the lore and story, but i cannot read nor watch it because of the female characters

Kishimoto relies heavily on the timeskip to a point of its own detriment. The Pain arc is where I said "FUCK IT, I'M GOING TO BLEACH!"

Kubo wrote three good arcs in part 1 and one good arc in part 2. That's at least 2/3rds good.

Oda and his One Piece women aren't really bad. Naruto is where you can get into real shitty female characters.

>MUSIC
Bleach

>ANIMATION
Bleach

>FIGHTS
Naruto

>STORY
One Piece/Naruto

>CREATIVITY
One Piece

>FAN BASE
One Piece

>MAIN CHARACTER
One Piece

>SUPPORTING CHARACTERS
One Piece/Bleach

>ANTAGONISTS
Bleach/Naruto

>i like the lore and story, but i cannot read nor watch it because of the female characters
Why this? I personally can never get into the gum gum bullshit

sorry, i should say the design is where i just cant handle OP
am i autistic? god, probably, but OP is too much for my autism. cow tits and a super slim figure? no

i like the Gol D. Roger and finding the One Piece stuff. the adventure of it
the execute is where i dislike it.
is it not fun for you to take an existing story or premise and make it conform to your will in your head?

>GIRLS
Bleach

>LORE
All three do well desu

>MEN
Bleach

>HENTAI
One Piece/Bleach

All three are fucking trash, but One Piece is the most tolerable one.

>girls
bleach? cowtits are a shit

>lore i agree 100%

>men yes

>hentai
naruto hentai or nothin

I've always wondered why people never talk to named people, but I think it's obvious now.

ya wanna fight?

Bleach had the most choice in girls though

It's easy: they are fucking retarded, have the biggest pile of shit tastes and a complete waste of oxygen.

Naruto had the best and most distinctive music and was good story-wise for most of it's run, only got bad with the drawn out War Arc.

i remember when the war arc started in the manga.
dropped it for mltiple years
started again and it was still the war ark

who is best girl in your honest opinion

JUST THE FINAL ARC? Fuck that nonsense.

First legit bad arc was Tenchi Bridge arc for accomplishing nothing. Then Uchiha arc was the beginning of the end, then Pain Arc was the breaking point. Afterwords Gokage arc was a headache to get through and then the Tailed Beast arc was boring as all shit.

i-i'll fight ya

I like cow titties so Rangiku Matsumoto

What are you doing here anyway? Underaged kids shouldn't use this site. Please wait 4 more years. Do your homework instead, your mommy will be sad otherwise.

i mean, it has to be a sign
bleach is best

projecting much?

ive always been a halibel kind of guy

or rukia

Bleach

>story wise

what people didn't die like you wanted edge master

Bleach and Naruto get a ton of nostalgia points from me because they were my first manga, but One Piece is easily my favorite now because it's the only one that really maintained a "light hearted shounen" feel. It has it's dumb serious plot moments, but at the end of the day it still feels like it's just about a big fun adventure, where as Naruto got way to into the "the whole universe is at stake" stuff, and Bleach did whatever the fuck Bleach did.

/thread

I'll remove Bleach since I never read it and add HxH and MHA since those are the other shounen I've read

>MUSIC
HxH > Naruto > MHA > OP

>ANIMATION
MHA > HxH > Naruto >>>>> OP

>FIGHTS
HxH > OP > Naruto > MHA

>STORY
OP > HxH > Naruto > MHA

>CREATIVITY
OP > MHA (solely based on quirks) > HxH > Naruto > MHA (everything else)

>FAN BASE
They're all shit really
OP > Naruto > MHA = HxH

>MAIN CHARACTER
HxH (when its Gon) > OP > Naruto > MHA

>SUPPORTING CHARACTERS
MHA > OP > HxH > Naruto

>ANTAGONISTS
OP > HxH > Naruto > MHA

Bleach
One Piece
One Piece

Not even sure if Naruto's good at any of these.

pretty much this but the fanbase of all three average at age 10. Naruto chuunin exams were the best moments of any shonen to be honest.

>HxH
>a one-shot 24ep series from over 15 years ago no-one watched
>relevant
yea nah git gud

Since Naruto and Bleach is over, what's new Big Three? OP, bnha, and who's 3rd?

>no one watched

I'll rate manga

Story (as in "how well is it told")
Jojo 6/7 > One Piece > BnHA > HxH > Bleach > Naruto

Plot (as in "how interesting are the events")
JoJo 6/7 > HxH > One Piece > BnHA > Naruto > Bleach

Characters
Bleach > One Piece > JoJo 6/7 > BnHA > Naruto > HxH

Character development
JoJo 6/7 > BnHA > HxH > One Piece = Naruto > Beach

Art
One Piece = Jojo 6/7 > BnHA > Old Bleach Naruto > New Bleach > HxH

Designs
One Piece > JoJo6/7 > BnHA > Bleach > Naruto > HxH

General Enjoyability
JoJo 6/7 > One Piece = BnHA > Bleach > HxH > Naruto

Come at me, bro

>thread titled "The Big Three"
>discussing other series
mmmm....

What are you? Offtopic police?

* > Dragon Ball Super

Can we all agree that Dragon Ball Super is just the bottom layer of trash that oozes out from any garbage you try to compare it to?

>Music
Naruto > Bleach > Shippuden > OP
>Story
OP > a bowl of elephant shit > Naruto > Bleach
>Favorite
Nanatsu no Taizai

This is rather accurate.

that's right perp, (you)'re coming with me

>i like the lore and story, but i cannot read nor watch it because of the female characters
So you like it because of wiki entries?

>where as Naruto got way to into the "the whole universe is at stake" stuff, and Bleach did whatever the fuck Bleach did.
both bleach and naruto got more lighthearted as they went on though.
Both started off pretty grim.

can´t talk baout ost since I haven´t watch bleach and one peice, but almost all naruto´s openings are crap

Just imagining listening to the first half of this, while reading the final chapter, makes my dick so hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vsoCQ9j2kg

We all agree Naruto had the best Openings and Endings, right?

>Best story
One Piece by far, it's the only one where the author didn't improvise (or very little improvisation) stuff in his story as it went on, which is kind of amazing considering that it's 800+ chapters long.

>Best music
Tough call, the 3 have very good soundtracks but if we count the openings then it's Bleach followed by One Piece and then Naruto.

>which is your favorite?
You probably guessed it by now but it's One Piece. I love the story, the originality in the designs and powers, the bretty gud world building and overall it's unique atmosphere.
Then it's Naruto because of it's amazing start and the few good arcs in Shippuden (Shikamaru arc, the Uchiha's brothers showdown and the Pain arc(except that bullshit end)).
And then Bleach because, eh. In retrospect I feel that the main if not the sole reason I liked this manga was because of the hype af fights, the power-ups and all that.

bleach had a few great openings though

Not even close to Bleach.

It's really hard for me to decide between early Naruto OPs or early Bleach OPs, almost all of them were great.

Please DONT MENTION YOUR SHIT MHA and HXH on this thread. This is why I hate HXH fag. Enjoy your Hiatus X Hiatus.

>OP (Manga)
-Great concept and great story
-The drawing is bad but I can tolerate it.
>OP (Anime)
-Ruined the adaptation by the lazy animation and ton of fillers.
-Its good until Thriller Bark but I can't stand the rest episode. Popular because the manga. EVEN DBS IS BETTER THAN OP in term ANIMATION.

best story OP, best music, Naruto, the onlt thing good Bleach has is the shitposting

>the drawing is bad
objectively wrong jfc

zabuza arc was fucking goat

I share your opinion except for the drawing.