Real talk - is the UK finished? Is it really over for the Worlds greatest Empire?

Real talk - is the UK finished? Is it really over for the Worlds greatest Empire?

Attached: 1520954517064.jpg (765x720, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

someone post the webm of the cop getting cuffed

The downfall started in 1776

Attached: 1520902277580.webm (180x320, 1.12M)

Yes they killed themselves back in the 40's they've just been bleeding out ever since.

They were never great, they were a navy babby who couldn't even win one land war that wasn't against 3rd world shitholers who fought with sticks

Attached: 1510405840545.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

bin over for a while

been draconic and dickensian since well... obviously

This is a prank from TrollStation.
That's because the Anglo cannot fight.

Attached: Ewloe.png (312x361, 14K)

downside: it's pretty fucked 2bh m8
upside: total war in less than 10 years

Attached: 1494953238854.jpg (337x450, 14K)

do you want to reconsider what you have said

Attached: 2547073115_93af066400_z.jpg (374x500, 82K)

30 years

likely avoidable

Attached: brit_police.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

Its particularly horrifying to me because this is our reality if we didn't have our Bill or Rights. We can say nigger and not go to jail. Brits will actually serve time if they say WORDS
Its sad to see a people castrate themselves so willingly in order to not be called "racist"
To give up everything that made your country just so that petulant blacks don't feel unwelcome. And you won't even get a thanks. They will keep asking for more and more and more. And one day you will reach 49% population like my hometown. And suddenly all the advertising is primarily in Arabic because thats where the money is. And in another generation the UK is full of a bunch of arrogant muslims in their new Istanbul.

Pathetic.

It's literally just a prank bro.

>for the Worlds greatest Empire
For Polish-Lithuanian kingdom? But it was divided more than 200 years ago...

oh no no no....

>demolitionman.webm

lmao, hello preteen
Sorry naval warfare isn't very EBIC in your paradox games

"A-a-at least no one was killed."
We need to start recruiting MEN in the police force. Raise standards.

30 !?!? lol no chance m8, demographics are too fucked for it to be left that long. 10 - maximum 15 years.
>likely avoidable
rubbish. Fighting is completely unavoidable at this point, you think our enemies are just going to get up and leave ? No.

Attached: 3b.webm (720x576, 2.47M)

brits were fucked when they couldn't handle germany in ww2
the rest has been a stead decline

lol, sad.

>Worlds greatest Empire?

Attached: cd4abffc.jpg (604x512, 64K)

Attached: 3f7.webm (640x360, 586K)

Lol, so which one in this pic is gonna fight May's war on Russia? The UK is looney toon right now.

Attached: 82.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Any nation or people that gives up their right and ability to defend themselves is finished.

Only a subhuman would ever do such a thing, a parasite.

pls fucking kill me

I think our collapse over the last century is unparalleled in history.
Not to mention our demographic destruction was brought upon us literally at our own invitation.
We weren't even conqured, we just choose to kill ourselves.
And then the state does its best to stamp our any attempt to rescue the nation.
Honestly, if anyone can point to a more catastrophically self inflicted natonal demise I'd like to hear it.

there probly won't be any fight at all, it's just gonna be outnumbering and demographic change.

Rome 2.0 at this point mate.

Attached: 0c.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

where is the Right wing party in your country?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE

Do you think they're doing this to themselves you fucking retard? They are fully dominated by ZOG for generations. Good thing your retard great grandparents defeated da ebil natseeees

Yep

Attached: 1519903645596.png (720x582, 179K)

Right wing? If you have any opinions they consider right wing they throw your ass in jail

There isn't any real right wing opposition.
Labour voting normies I talk to are convinced the Tories are far right, and when I explain to them the Tories are far left of centre they just laugh like I'm retarded.
Any genuine right wing opposition is literally illegal.

>there probably won't be any fight at all
t. satan
what's wrong m8, you lost your stomach for violence ?

> "world's greatest empire"
> literally BTFOd by a tiny vassal state in a war which lasted two years

Kek

Attached: basedgaels.jpg (640x400, 41K)

>Is it really over for the Worlds greatest Empire?
?? the empire was over nigh on 70 yrs ago.

Objectively, the height of the empire was way after 1776

this, 99% of this country are entirely politically illiterate and the paradigm has shifted so far left being a centrist is seen as far right, it's fucking dildos.

Are you talking about the US? Because the UK is undefeated while you fwggots have never won a single war on your own.

>That's because the Anglo cannot fight.

Us Kiwis and Australians bailed you faggots out plenty of times.

I think its more likely the best Anglos left for America/Canada/NZ/Australia and we left all the miserable, ugly faggots in Britain.

We're right behind you. We have only delayed our fate by electing Trump, it has stopped the globalist machine ever so slightly but it might be enough for the US to save itself. If not we're right behind you

The UK lost WWII just as badly as the Germans did. They just didn't know it. They lost their empire and then opened their doors to every shit lifting coolie and wog on the planet.

Now the UK is ground zero for the New World Order multicult lock down police state.

Attached: Photo on 4-30-15 at 4.23 PM.jpg (640x426, 69K)

It's not too late for the kingdom...

Attached: 1520303065607.jpg (384x313, 83K)

it's true

Are they on their way to arrest a 'right wing extremist' posting 'hate speech' on social media?

the same shit every time, come on my dudes if you are gonna make this thread 25 times a hour at least get some new material

This is the truth, when you're stopping people at the airport because you're afraid of what they might say, you are literally full Orwell, the only way out now is violence

Sometimes I wonder when they said in school Australia was meant as a prison island for british criminals I think back then it was the opposite criminals stayed in Britain and took control while good people came to AUS and NZ

Do brits on Sup Forums even feel patriotic anymore?

Attached: black_britain.jpg (636x350, 67K)

Quick answer. Yes. UK is done. And I'm serious. There are more hope in Germany and even Sweden than the abyss UK is sunk into. Britain is just a jaw dropping mess now for outsiders. Never visiting again.

No

>more hope in Germany and even Sweden

lol i agree we're done but come on lad, slow it down

No. Swedistan and Germistan are done for. And the US isn't gonna pay for Germistans military anymore so they will go down with little fight

yeah

Attached: mrch.jpg (960x717, 63K)

Does this feel like victory to you?

no empire that is btfo by its vassal is great.

I'm not an Anglo.
Celts are powerful and strong. The empire was created by Irish, Welsh and Scottish soldiers.
Anglos are subhuman, in Canada, America, New Zealand or Australia, all degenerate shitholes like England. You think you're different? You fucking ain't. You think you're cooler than Anglo faggots? You fucking ain't, you're all the same bucktoothed limp-wristed perfidious POOFTAS.

Do you feel like you're winning right now?

This is fake.

roadman be like

I'm mostly Irish myself.

I can see where you are coming from. Anglos are pretty degenerate at the best of times.

Polish commonwealth and burgerland will give you a run for your money. Spanish empire as well.

Last time I checked the Irish were extremely happy spreading their ass cheeks wide open for Somali and Muslim immigrants

>the UK is undefeated
what fucking UK are you living in m8 ????

Attached: errrrlol.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

Attached: comforts.jpg (602x521, 44K)

Coming from Captain Chinky. Ireland 2040 will fail. I would legit see all Australians suffer in eternal harrowing agony than see any single Irish person suffer. Go get your eyes pecked out by an emu, faggot.
Come home, white man.

I think we're ahead of you on this front. But it really is amazing how so many of our people gleefully advocate for our own demise.

Give them a break they got invaded by the cuck nordic genes 1200 years ago.

I want too. Waiting for it all to kick off.

Isn't this slow and silent death the worst? I wouldn't mind people fighting back but I just doubt it will happen.

>>
If it makes you feel better, France is worse. Germany is bad, but let's face it. They are Germans. They will chimp out sooner or later. And it will be glorious.
Sweden? I seriously don't know. No high hopes there, I'm afraid.

Yes.

I hope I live to see the West fight its way out of this madness. I just want to read what the history books have to say about the social policies of the post war period up until the civil wars begin.
I hope in the future children are taught about the dangers of multiculturalism and globalism in the same way our children are taughy about Nazis and muh Holocaust.

Yes. I hope Russia nukes us.

Attached: ayyyyy.jpg (419x480, 81K)

MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP

Attached: 1505864239062.gif (287x216, 554K)

>EU flag
Probably a salty spaniard

Attached: no-tears-only-dreams-pig.jpg (687x637, 66K)

They were finished a long time ago. I used to bantz with them hoping it might inspire someone but at this point its a lost cause. I don't even have the drive to make fun of them over it.

You fucks aren't Rome, that's us.

This has to be fake, the cops puts his hands behind his back without the guy even making him. I hope to god this is fake.

It IS fake, retard. It's Trollstation or something like that, a literal prank.

>(You)
Future children will be taught about the dangers of collective autism.

the absolute state of bobbies

Attached: 1519180692575.jpg (484x548, 88K)

Alright, I laughed. That nigger will be able to say for the rest of his life that he jumped into 10 cops at the same time and they just ran away like chikens.

This was extremely pathetic. Why do brits only call the weaker and more coward ones to be cops? Is it to prevent police brutality.