People without sin go straight to heaven

>people without sin go straight to heaven
Why aren't Christians killing their children right after they baptize them?
Why aren't Christians waiting to baptize themselves for before they die and treat it as an ultimate get out of jail free card?
The entire life is about working towards afterlife, no?
Why aren't Christians putting themselves in risky jobs and situations where they can die fair and square and get to heaven sooner? No suicide involved. Just being a hero the society needs.

How is Christianity not a religion of death when it's all about afterlife and not this world that will eventually end?
Why invest in the progress of the human kind when one day Jesus will come again and fuck everything up with the judgement day? Just lie there and don't sin.

Attached: 20180313_211644.jpg (2160x2160, 1.21M)

>Why aren't Christians killing their children right after they baptize them?
Because people aren't your retarded imaginary strawman.
Kill yourself

Also any Mormon child younger than 8 is considered free of sin.

Explain the pic

They don't love their children?
By doing this they are sending their children straight to god and not riskimg them falling to sin. It's the ultimate sacrifice. Condamn yourself to save souls of your children.

If you believe in God then you don't believe you trick an all powerful entity.

> REPUBLICANS BEING TURNED AWAY FROM POLLS IN PA-18 SPECIAL ELECTION

They lose their superpower on the day of their birthday or one day after?

Cottage cheese

>Why aren't Christians killing their children right after they baptize them?
because then they won't go to heaven

>an all powerful entity
He can't even deal with Satan, bro.
Inb4 he lets us suffer to test us.

ive had this exact same thought

Why would you bring life into this world if there's a potential for it to be doomed to hell? Surely it's better to not exist at all rather than burn in hell for all of eternity.

Thinking you can exploit the system mike a video game. There is only one path and taking the path or living in sin and missery is the only real choice we have

How come? They personally won't but their children will. Who is more important? Your child or your old ass. Don't you want to give the best possible life to your children?

Sundown the day earlier.
I was just thinking about cottage cheese,jews,all these awful god slide threads. Must be a different time line. Pretty sure some Israelis had a fit when they increased cottage cheese prices.

Because murder is a sin, and if you kill your children with the intention of just "repenting" afterwards, you won't be forgiven because it's not a true repentance.

And you don't really know when you're going to die so it's best to get baptized as soon as possible. And it still counts as suicide if you knowingly put yourself in dangerous situations to
Increase the chance of death with the intention of dying.

Christianity is about living life correctly without indulging in sin and honoring God till death in a state of sanctity. Otherwise it doesn't make life not enjoyable.

And it isn't against making progress since scientific progress just makes human life easier through inventions and helps us understand more about the laws which govern the world. People still have to work in life to make earnings and provide for themselves and family

Salvation through sin is not salvation

Not at the cost of your own life and soul.

>you won't be forgiven because it's not a true repentance
Says who? Jesus said that he will forgive you if you change afterwards and feel sorry about it. Give it 10 years or so.

You are one selfish motherfucker. Not very Christian of you.

Ja pierdole ale bym se twaroga ojebał przez ciebie ,takiego z mlekiem i cukrem

Because murder and suicide are sins.

Ha, you thought there was some big loophole and logical flaw in Christianity, but Jesus was 10 steps ahead. If you live sin free then yes you go heaven, but you have to spend a lifetime doing it!

Attached: 056668EC-82C9-46B2-8089-DF0E8210E754.jpg (351x423, 152K)

If you commit a grave sin thinking you can just fake repent afterwards you will not be forgiven. True repentance is regretting what sin you committed and vowing never to do it again.

>z cukrem
Ty obrzydliwa, spasiona świnio!
Zero cukru. Keto 4 lyfe.

No loophole. I go to hell and my child goes to heaven. Fair deal.

>He can't even deal with Satan, bro.
He would have nothing to do without Satan.
>Inb4 he lets us suffer to test us.
That's exactly what it is. Jesus promises suffering on Earth and if you eat the shit sandwich and say "thank you", you get heaven.

>True repentance is regretting what sin you committed and vowing never to do it again.
No problem. I can convince myself to many things.

Sounds like Nietzsche was right. Slave morality.

you cant just cheat forgiveness

If that’s agreeable to you then sure, do it. But you have to remember that A.) you’re stuck in whatever age you died at when you got heaven, infants don’t grow up in heaven) and B.) I’m sure that I can’t would like his father up there with him, ultimately making what you’re thinking is a “SELFLESS” act to be a “SELFISH” act because you’re trying to take the easy way out of raising your son properly and getting instant gratification. There are always consequences.

Yes I can. I will use drugs to change my personality and brain chemistry. Maybe I'll join a monastery and get brainwashed.

Kevin? Is that you?

>you’re stuck in whatever age you died at when you got heaven, infants don’t grow up in heaven
Source?
Do people born without hands and with downs syndrome stay like that?

I'm pretty sure it says something about deformed people being whole in heaven. The source would be the bible. You can't say look at all the loopholes I found if you don't even know the source.

>You can't say look at all the loopholes I found if you don't even know the source.
I just told you that this info is not there.
In the past deformed kids diedquickly and nobody gave a fuck about them because they were spawns of Satan.

>I will use drugs to change my personality and brain chemistry
>I'll join a monastery and get brainwashed

Attached: fedora fag.png (625x626, 103K)

Where's the fun in that?

Oh look, another polish jew.

Attached: 1462939800409.gif (180x180, 1005K)

przeczytaj biblię

what's up with poles being super religious? do you know you're worshipping a jew on a stick.

Attached: young_varg.jpg (431x250, 50K)

Because killing is a sin. What kind of question is that?

>if you murder your child you go to hell

>a lot of people convert on their deathbeds actually; as long as you truly accept christ into your heart, even right before you die, you will be accepted by the Lord

>Christians are taking their time here in this world of suffering because IT exists so we can put an eternal paradise into perspective and not squander it.

God thought of everything.

Attached: AzfvfSC.jpg (2976x3968, 453K)

I'd let a guy cum in my mouth for that

Attached: 1517184567593.png (283x263, 93K)

quite the jewish post, flag checks out.

no loopholes into the kingdom of god, user. maybe you should blow some of the dust off that bible

What if I want to go to hell and this would make me happy? Will they send me to heaven instead to make me suffer all the PC straight bullshit? What if god is the real tyrant and Satan wanted to set us free?

Because us christians want to help others come to Christ. The idea is not just “welp time to be selfish and just kill myself” but “I’m going to go out into the community and bring others to Jesus.

>make 3 children
>kill them
You just sacrificed yourself to save 3 lives from hell.
That's a good deal. Do the math.

This is why God gave you free will. You can choose to kys faggot, a guaranteed ticket to hell.

You can also become a hero and kill other children in the community.
You would become a hero. One person goes to hell while entire community goes to heaven.

Do you come on here and project because you're the only atheist in poland?

I came here to really make you think until I digest my cheese.

god made that cheese

Attached: 432563456.png (626x584, 192K)

>user, cleary youre wanting to kill someone, you dont you just do it

because murder is a sin and so is suicide

Ive had the exact same thought. The most selfless thing you could do for your child is to baptise it, and then kill it, sending it to an eternity of paradise. What happens to you afterwards is irrelevant, you’ve still saved your child’s soul, rather than risking eternal damnation for it. And then you can just go to confession afterwards. You could also sit outside of the confessional and murder people right when their souls are nice and freshly cleaned. Again ignoring the what happens to you part, Catholics, is this true or not? I could murder my daughter that’s being born in April and guarantee her eternal life?

It's a-ok to kill people during war.
Ask the Pope.

Everybody wants go to heaven. But no one wants to go now - some country song

>Everybody wants go to heaven
I don't. Heaven sounds gay.

Why don’t black people kill their self the moment they are born to prevent them from sinning?

because that's not how it works you humongous faggot
there is no gaining the system there is no loopholes
maybe killing your children would send them directly to heaven because it's not their fault but it'll guarantee you go to hell
>but then you can just ask for forgiveness huurrrr
what part of God being sentient and omniscient do you not understand
there isn't some all encompassing rules that'll make God say
>well! you tricked me! I don't like it but I have to let you into heaven! here you go you sly dog! enjoy!
my goodness you neckbeards are just so damn stupid
if someone kills their children with the intent of sending them to heaven God will know what they're trying to do you imbecile and He will NOT let someone who still intends on seeing the fruits of their sin go to heaven let alone someone who kills their own children
never talk about religion again you stupid neanderthal
no one deserves to be inflicted with your special brand of stupidity

>but it'll guarantee you go to hell
So? The point is to save my child. I'm a sinner already.

you can't go to heaven anyway because you're a jew

Attached: 800px-Teen_Age_Message_7_of_8.jpg (800x559, 131K)

Do muslims, mormons and dogs all go to different heavens when there is only one god?

Because it's a religion of double-think.

Attached: eskimo-if-i-did-not-know-about-god.jpg (630x630, 73K)

if you haven't taken Jesus Christ as your savior you can't go to heaven

It doesn't work like that, none of it works like that...
Here is one hint: Almighty God knows your heart and mind completely and that includes your sincerity and motivations.

Okay but even if I were to still go to hell no matter what, what if I accept that as a sacrifice to send my children to heaven? Or would God send them to hell because their father was trying to cheat the system?

>I'm a sinner already
literally just everything you say is so unintelligent and uninformed
that's why I told you to stop talking about religion wtf just listen for once
you do not need to live a sinless life to go to heaven you buffoon
no one who's actually read the Bible thinks that
aside from killing your children most any other sins you've committed do not bar you from going to heaven
but for some reason people refuse to accept this
I hate you morons that think
>why try I'm going to hell no matter what I do
the only reason why that MIGHT be true is because your stupid stubborn brain that refuses to consider that that isn't the case
and as to your
>well why don't other Christians do it!
because they don't want to go to hell and it would much easier to idk actually TEACH your children to be good Christian men and women and ask for forgiveness for their sins rather than killing them
unless you're a crap parent ignorant of what the Bible actually says than it isn't that damn hard to pretty much guarantee your children go to heaven if you only show them the way
it isn't some huge risk like you interpret it to be
just stfu now you have no argument

Read: Because when we redpill the normies too will understand that the slide shill OP deserves the rope as much as the sage.

no, only christians go to heaven

stfu moron you're retarded
there will never be a day of the rope you stupid inbred Mongrel

What if all your hard work was for nothing and you just die?