3RD NUKE NOW

3RD NUKE NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yEbdLlxqtyE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_Intervention
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why does japan love germany and hitler so much?

but she is right

Hambaga

It's almost like they used to be friends or something you dolt

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just post your face while holding up your address, user.

what are you talking about?

The fuck did you say you little shit
youtube.com/watch?v=yEbdLlxqtyE

Reminder that the Ebina we see is a special transformation just like hamster Umaru and she's actually 500lbs.

Hamburg -> Hamburger

Obviously. Each of those tits is at least 200.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this observation

Every invention claim comes from America.
Hamburg, New York, not Hamburg, Germany.

The fucking ignorance of Americans. How do you not know of Hamburg?
>i'm not even from Europe
>my blood is though

They don't even know their own history

Which history ?

The Civil War for example

The history that they're immigrants of european descent.

Oh, I thought about genocide, slavery, GUNS™ and muh religion.
I guess that counts too.

Because when the rest of the world turned their back on Japan, only the Germans fought beside them.

>Because when the rest of the world turned their back on Japan
Not what happened but okay.

The Hamburg steak was created in Hamburg Germany, yes. However, the 'hamburger' as we now know it was invented in New York. When immigrants from Europe came to America naturally they brought their cuisine with them. German immigrants introduced the 'hamburg steak' which quickly became popular due to it's taste and ease of cooking. The 'hamburger' came into existence when (most likely during the industrial revolution) workers eating lunch would buy the now widely available 'hamburg steak' from food carts found near their metropolitan work area. However the 'hamburg steak' proved difficult to eat while standing. After all, eating a steak (even the easy to cut 'hamburg steak') while standing requires both hands at a minimum. One to hold the steak and the other to cut off bites from it and bring them to the mouth. At this point the concept of sandwiching the 'hamburg steak' between two thick slices of bread, and shortly thereafter; inside a bun, became very popular among both the vendors and the customers. The vendors then started offering condiments for the steak sandwiches and even toppings like lettuce or tomato. These 'hamburg sandwiches' ended up being called 'hamburgers' much in the same way many other sandwiches with distinct cultural origins or names got their names.
>Bologna sandwiches (Bologna Italy)
>Frankfurter (Frakfurt Germany)
>French toast

Italy tho?

Incompetent as they may be

are they looking at her because she shat herself again

>Because when the rest of the world turned their back on Japan..

>Japan declares war on Russia
>Hated by Russia and it's allies as a result
>Japan declares war on China and it's neighbors
>Hated by China, it's neighbors, and all their allies
>Scorned throughout their own continent
>Emperor starts talking about conquering the Philippines
>Hated by the USA and it's allies

THE WORLD TURNED THEIR BACK ON JAPAN!

No dude, they cornered themselves with their overly aggressive imperialistic dogma. Japan was basically forced to suck up to Germany in their attempt to somehow persist a little longer.

Don't forget this user, if it wasn't for the holocaust coupled with the fact that the USA and it's allies desperately want you to think of Japan as a friendly nation; the 'big bad guy' of WWII in the hearts of the western populace, would be Hirohito. He may not have started the second world war in Europe, but he sure as fuck started it in Asia. His kill count is also far FAR higher than Hitler's falling only short of Stalin's record.

Thank you.

I kinda wish Japan conquered the Philippines

wasn't the anime trailer supposed to be revealed this month?

Wouldn't have changes anything since they had to give back almost everything they got during both wars in the end.

All this. Japan was consistently pretty fucked internally throughout most of it's history. When they weren't, they were out trying to conquer shit. Americanizing them and turning them to be tech gods and weebs was the best thing that ever happened to Japan.

>implying
They lost their fighting spirit and now they are just betas who cant fight themself without america.

I get a boner thinking about alternate histories where Japan won the war and occupied America instead of the reverse, but if that happened, Japan as we know it today wouldn't really exist, and otaku culture might be very different or non-existent.

>, they cornered themselves with their overly aggressive imperialistic dogma
You'd become aggressive when you're pushed into a corner too.

>I don't know what I'm talking about but I write stupid shit anyways
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_Intervention