Perfect waifu

Perfect waifu

No context. But i've read it already.

Member when this was the most popular mango on Sup Forums before cavalrynamek? Andre remembers.

she's better than Hana, I hope she wins.

Hana fags on suicide watch

lmao my fav is hana and i sure hope she won't get tainted by retadoyoshi

Hana is officially worst girl now right?

Without a doubt.

lmao.
can hana get even more pathetic?

Her kokoro is about to get destroyed in following chapters and I'll savour m tears.

good thing I'm not a hanfag anymore, Chiyo's love for him on confirms it's Hana ain't getting shit

>now
for years

do you think the author is mad enough to let kyoshi have both?

She won't
Why? Her character is being developed now.

never, they might both get together and leave him, just like slut senpai and clumsy 3 kingdom otaku
also kate and meiko are getting closer and closer by the chapter

Developed how exactly?

Basically, she will get btfo a bit and then she'll change. It's pretty obvious.

well she is too arrogant of herself, if she likes kiyoshi she she shouldn't be so hostile

Does she even understand that she likes him?

she does, but her personality won't let her accept it

So Chiyo would accept Kiyoshi no matter what a degenerate he is and is willing to explore his perversions because she loves him and trusts him.

Chiyo is undoubtly best girl and best girlfriend choice in this manga, Kiyoshi doesn't deserve her.

>being this desperate to ruin guy's reputation
I was kinda on Hana's side in Kiyoshibowl this whole time but she gets dangerously close to being 3dpd cunt with each chapter.

Mari still a best.

She will never come back and another exchange student will come in her place called Marie

If she needs to ruin his chance with Chiyo to even have a "chance" herself to win, that's pathetic. In fact, I hope Kiyoshi will hate her after this.

She needs a miracle for Kiyo to get interested in her after this BS.

>tfw remained on SS hana even after all her bullshit
>witness crewmates jumping off and the ship slowly sinking
>stick with it because Hana and always thought chiyo is shit
>this chapter comes along
>Chiyo undoubtedly best girl
>no doubt in me
>hana is shit

Yeah I don't like the "If I can't get him, nobody does" mentality.

You’ve seen the light. Welcome home, brother. Honestly, how can Hanashit even compete?

same user, I just binge read the last few chapters and this chapter changed my opinion on her
what can a man ask in a girl?

>best girlfriend choice in this manga

Sorry but that would be anzu and her perfect perky breasts.

As somebody who has always preferred Chiyo, it’s interesting to see people start liking her now even though she’s always exhibited these qualities. So out of genuine curiosity, what is it about this chapter that makes Chiyo even more likeable than before? Please tell me it’s more than just muh piss.

>implying you want a bitch like anzu who would probably drop you for the next chad that walks up to her

Best girl is Cake. not even a contest.

Actually having faith in Kiyoshi. Let's see how she'll react with the underwear.

I think it's more that hanafags are finally having the curtain drawn from their eyes than anything specific chiyo's done

because now we know she's not doing this out of just kindness and she actually likes him. Knowing that she likes him now, all the stupid shit she did before stopped being annoying and started being cute

I liked Hana because hana liked Kiyoshi and they kissed and stuff. that's literally all it took.

I always liked Chiyo, but I thought she would turn out hating the freak Kiyoshi actually is once she found out (since the Kiyoshi she knows is the one that tries to be a nice and proper boy) but now, with the explicit confirmation that Chiyo is super chill and open about the perverted side of Kiyo and is willing to accept him even as a perv, all I can think of is "best girl"

>Cake
the bitch had an older college boyfriend who was a playboy so she would probably do the same thing as Anzu
I never liked chiyo mainly because I thought she was stupid and would never try to understand kiyoshi, I expected her to keep kiyoshi in the friendzone forever. But she has shown geniune interest in him, even if it's random. She wants to understand him and would go to any length for him, her competition Hana on the other hand is constantly shitting on him, I can't tolerate this bullshit.
>Let's see how she'll react with the underwear.
Kiyoshi says hana stole it, and now chiyo wants to hear hana's story first then she would hear chiyo's. Kiyoshi couldn't think properly because he has to pee, so he mistakenly answered he yes to licking hana's pee. After clearing that up Chiyo sees him being confused and realizes the problem and asks him to pee in the bottle.

Wat about riza she is very cute andearnest too.

Fact is Hana still doesn't realize she loves Kiyoshi.

she would be the best girlfriend, andre is a lucky bastard

I love Risa!!

Why do so many manga hit a shit arc and never recover? Mangaka need to get it together.

deadline catches up to them, they start falling behind and have to keep throwing whatever quick flimsy ideas they have in order to stay afloat

Its weird because the sports festival was pretty great until the actual battle started
>Risa/Hana race, Hana full naked in the suit
>the piss scene finally happened

It was Moeko, the whole revival of the vice prez dragged for too long and it was not even entertaining

>Marie
could be hilarious but I don't think the manga will last that long for her to appear, it seems to be heading towards it's end

I've always liked Chiyo but found Hana to be a lot more fun. If Kiyoshi ends up with Chiyo I hope he doesn't lose his pervertedness. Since Chiyo seems open to it maybe there'll be some antics to be had

Who cares about risa in this moment?

When do gook scans come out?

I'm sure Chiyo is down for medusa kissing.

5 days probably.

Guys I can't come to terms with the fact that Hanna will inevitably lose, I just want it to end already
What do?

Hold off until the time Hana tells Chiyo you can't date a pervert like Kiyoshi and Chiyo flips it back at her and says "Would you?"

That's when you panic

Hana just lost after this chapter. Like, it was a goddamn 2-nuke disaster.

fuck, I can see this happening and then next week there will be break, fucking cliffhangers, does anyone know gook? I can typeset

>interesting to see people start liking her now
Not my case. The fact that I lost last bit of sympathy for Hana doesn't make me like Chiyo in any way.

Chiyo-chan is pure perfection. Enough said.

>tfw when you just lost the MCbowl

How will Hanashits ever recover?

I hope next chapter Kiyoshi and Hana will gohave a shouting match and Hana blurts out what she's been hiding all this time.

Purest girl.

>"Chiyo doesn't know about Kiyoshi's "perversions" and Hana does and still accepts him!"
BTFO
T
F
O

>accepts him
where? when?
Hana is a mentally unstable piss-fetishist, nothing more.

Courtesy of reddit:
269: The panting Kiyoshi reaches his goal of the BBQ spot and realizes with terror that Hana is showing is underwear. He isn't sure what to do, so he goes with feigning ignorance and acting like he doesn't see anything. With a big smile he explains his lateness and tries to strike up a non-underwear related conversation. In the end he can't keep it up anymore and puts on a show of being surprised by Hana showing her pants, not revealing that he knows they are his. A plan doomed to failure as Hana nonchalantly exposes them to be his. Information which "greatly surprises" Kiyoshi, who goes on to call her a thief. Hana says he knows very well that they aren't stolen and tells him that before his confession he/she will now explain everything.

Chiyo is smart, dangerously smart, she will realize it and straight away ask "Hana-san could it be that you like Kiyoshi?" Hana needs to face the facts about her feelings, then only she can act like a decent human being

270: Kiyoshi wants Chiyo not to believe Hana, that she is just harassing him. He can't deny that he put his tongue in her mouth, but at least he can say that he doesn't like pee. (In fact, he says Hana is the one who likes it). Hana explains that she isn't harassing him and is doing this for Chiyo. She wants her to know everything before making a poor choice. Chiyo herself wants to hear both sides of the story and give her answer afterwards. Unable to talk his way out any longer, Kiyoshi agrees, believing that presenting himself as victim is the best choice and says that he has done nothing to be ashamed of and that Hana will be the one to loose face. Kiyoshi didn't listen to Hana's story and absentmindedly admits to having slurped her pee while cackling in that backyard. After an initial shock, it gets cleared up and he promises to pay attention from now on. An impossible task, as he desperately needs to pee and can't listen at all. Because of that he has no idea what's going on when suddenly Chiyo hands him a cut bottle and Hana tells him to hurry and pee in it.

That's just what the Hanashits have been saying for years now.

I think he meant chiyo

>all of this Hana hate and Chiyo love ITT
Sup Forums has some taste, after all. I’m proud of you faggots.

>imminent threeway relationship.
only solution.

Hana is wearing Kiyoshi's briefs! Jesus Christ what is wrong with her? She already borderline obsessive psychotic.

Always puzzled me that anybody thought Hana ever had a chance. Kiyoshi never showed romantic feelings for her, and was always set on Chiyo from the beginning. Hana always cared about her own feelings and getting revenge on Kiyoshi instead of looking after his well being. Chiyo confirming that she reciprocates his feelings pretty much nails in the coffin.

I want some one to ask why she were wearing them in the first place, when she showed them she felt like she had given up on persuading her, showing his breifs is less convincing if she wants to convince her that he's a creep, only she looked like a creep

>Kiyoshi never showed romantic feelings for her
user that's not a logical argument when you're talking about a guy who never had a girlfriend and the most erotic moment he had with a girl was with hana, there was too much shit between them so there was a possibility that if Chiyo started hating him or rejected him then his relationship with Hana could move forward but it's never happening now, Hana kept being annoying and Chiyo, well I never expected she would be this good.

author does not undertand women at all. How does he wants me to believe a girl will react like that to another girll telling her the boy she likes french kissed her.

Chiyo is too fantasy.

>Chiyo hands him a cut bottle and Hana tells him to hurry and pee in it
THREESOME ENDING SOON

And the other girls are too bitchy, they’re all being played up to extremes

>generalizing
fuck off

Having awkward sexual tension and having romantic attachment are two very different things

>author does not undertand women at all
>user actually thinks he understands women

I'm always impressed when manga authors are able to stretch their series into infinity. I could never come up with enough bullshit to keep it going.

Hopefully the series ends after this arc. If the author ties up all of the loose ends, I’d be satisfied with this manga.

you don't know how love happens do you?

By actually caring for the feelings and well being of your love interest? Which sounds nothing like Hana and very much like Chiyo?

>Hanafag thinks sexual assault makes people love you
Sasuga, Sup Forums. Stop reading so much mind break doujins.

Hanafags are proven speedreaders, so it’s no surprise

user, things change, people change, you can't be arrogant enough to think she can't change
>Hanafag
not anymore
> mind break
you totally misread what I said, I didn't mean that stuff would make him love her, the point is that she was the only girl he could open talk to and tell anything to her. He was fucking devastated when she peed on him, how can you even think someone would ever in their right minds think such a thing would make them fall in love? Never. There was room for development so try to understand what I'm saying instead of refuting it all with "hurrdurr hanafag"

>butthurt by slowpacing
Manga is truly a medium to brainlets.

She’s had the whole manga, the only change she’s gone through is getting more and more retarded

>she was the only girl he could open talk to and tell anything to her
This delusion.

I thought I wouldn't mind it continuing on, but then I thought of it pulling a yamada and the seven witches and adding yet another student council or something and now I agree I wouldn't mind an ending

So now Hana turned into an evil Disney villain trying to stop Kiyoshi from being with his true love, at least according to Sup Forums. Almost like a fairy tale

Yeah, that's a reason why I gave up, she has no hope. Most of the thngs happened during cultural festival which lasted long, late I expected something to happen after the shopping incident but her reacting like this made me furious.
>no argument
seriously, I'm trying to fucking talk here, I could just easily say shit about chiyofags but I'm not, I'm trying to talk, and what are you doing? nothing

The only thing Kiyoshi could “be open” about with Hana was the topic that he specifically could not talk to Chiyo about, which was the confession

>amada and the seven witches
oh god, just how many pair of witches did that author add? she's hot but retarded

Best girl will win in the end.

I think there was 21 witches by the end

>I'm trying to fucking talk here
No you're not. You're spouting typical Hanashit bullshit.

Don’t start, please. I’m on your side as far as disliking Hana goes, but that user isn’t trying to start shit. Let’s keep this thread comfy.
For such a small scale series, there’s a shit ton of good content. All we need is a good ending, and it’ll easily further solidify this manga’s place as one of my favorites of all time.
I’ve got nothing against Hana as a character and her role in the story, I just think her personality is shit and she most definitely should not be with Kiyoshi. She’s pretty decent on her own.