So just a little over 3 hours until WW3 is declared. How are you going to spend your final hours Sup Forums?

So just a little over 3 hours until WW3 is declared. How are you going to spend your final hours Sup Forums?

Attached: nige7.jpg (620x413, 43K)

>WW3
We're just gonna keep getting edged until we die of boredom.

Wtf are you going on about?

MISFIRING TRIDENT MISSILE TO HIT CANADA

Maybe you should keep up with current events, leaf.

So they couldn’t get Hilary elected so they’ll try to get that other old hag to start ww3?

Is that correct?

about time to get the butter knives out of the safe

eating chilli cheese nuggets from big johns, why?

Attached: 1.jpg (396x385, 49K)

How'd you get a butter knife? Best I could get was a spoon and even that came with heavy paper work.

dumb bongs think a small chem attack on their soil deserves a nuclear war lol

>whites vs Whites kill each other in most destructive war ever and many as millions of whites will die.

Yes yes yes that’s what we G-D chosen wanted!!!

Go pub

Watching the happening on Sup Forums and refusing conscription because this country is no longer worth fighting for

Attached: 1520883139320.jpg (1200x1792, 424K)

Literally nothing will happen outside of some harsh words and perhaps some more sanctions.

Thresa May " You forced my hand now, we wont be attending the world cup this year"

I'm obligated by the treaty to stand with Britain.
Portugal enters the war, as if anyone cares.

Russians need to stop pulling this shit user. Its a staple tactic for getting rid of defectors.

is this the queen's master plan to remove all whites from UK?
refugees won't fight for Britain anymore than they fought for their home country

based Portuguese poster

Attached: images.png (246x205, 12K)

u blokes wont do shit

Attached: cockermouth.jpg (355x236, 42K)

>How are you going to spend your final hours Sup Forums?
Obviously starting another civil war

this isn't the 1930's and the UK doesn't have any ability to start much less fight a world war

We are obligated to come to the aid of the bongs.

The burgers will stand with the bongs.

well shit, I had a whole masturbation session planned out

Jews attacked Britain because they know they can use our historically strong alliance against us

Shitposting on Sup Forums and watching your country burn in the name of social justice

It depends, I'm not going to spill more european or Spanish blood, that's for sure. We have had enough of this the last century.

I'm an illegal immigrant and the saddest part is that I won't get to kill wh*tes in the war

I could see this happening for real

I know, that's what I said cunt
Nice, good luck lad

Well all those white house wives will be bored when their men are off fighting so the refugees will be the ones to keep them company.

I'm going to spend it laughing at Theresa May and her naive notions that American military might will be behind her

They think they are America

I wonder how many of our allies will shirk their duties and just stay out of it

Thanks Burgers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Trump has said he will back us all the way though your not getting out of the next jew war that easily

Can't wait desu. Aryan blood is all well and quenching, but our pallet would benefit if we get a side of Slav with it.

The EU combined forces have no chance against the Gopnik militia

Attached: A0069ED2-5C5A-411A-93C7-DE96B1AD8409.jpg (1500x977, 262K)

I thought this was America! Isn't this AMERICA?!!

Attached: 21345365.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

if you go by pol all of them

i hope nato will build a new iron curtain around Russia.

watching the horizon on the coast hoping to see radioactive smoke knowing the nuclear winds will cleanse my land and return it to the sea..

Attached: Waterworld.png (970x545, 794K)

jesus your pic.

Attached: 1509918047706.png (326x326, 35K)

This.

Trump would love to side with us on a war
gets to swing his big military dick around to show how powerful he is

Attached: Untitled.png (879x284, 21K)

How I always spend my time at home

laying in bed hating myself and wishing for death and I assume like every day this time it won't come

Attached: 2e0c847c7da4c241c01c16caa56fd680.jpg (612x612, 68K)

I'm listening the Beatles.

Possibly sleeping. If i wake up in a wasteland i will roam it till i find my loved one.

Attached: 1505796447854.jpg (1111x1042, 454K)

You guys could have been sharpening your military in Afghan with us. Instead you under-committed, and have washed out most of your military.
I mean, you can only Nuke Russia. You can't even forward deploy on your aircraft carrier, because it's not even operationally ready.

I don't recall addressing you, tea-sipping faggot

Attached: kurt-russel-libertarian.jpg (860x959, 287K)

soyboy gareth southgate must be frothing his mouth in excitement dreaming of keeping his job after the summer.

What a joke the UK is. Please kill some UK sellouts in Russia or something you plebs

UK gov says nerve gas is from Russia ,and we are just supposed to take their word for it ? They will probably place sanctions on Russia without even allowing them to verify a sample,it’s a false flag.

We're getting really classy weed stores here. what's happening on your end, bong?

We will not support you in this. Last time we helped you cunts you ruined yuroop by letting shitskins rape your children and replace you.

I dont even know. Some UK Cunt faggit bitch is like we demand a response about some bullshit, and russia is like were a nuclear country how dare you.

10/10 aesthetics

The fuck we will. You go die for Mohammed faggot

the false flags will continue until the Luciferians get their WW3 and then the NWO.

>There are Americans ITT right now that don't think they'll get dragged into it too

Face it, you're joining us whether you like it or not burgerclaps.

I love you desu

na dude they hacked the elections

Cool story. You make that up yourself?

It just makes sense

Doespecially anyone honestly think Putin would kill someone with an easily traceable to the USSR unconventional weapon instead of convential assisted suicide? And this all happens against the backdrop of a giant pedo scandal being exposed. Really activates those almonds.

Attached: 1520972110789.jpg (961x713, 75K)

>

Attached: 1310148370001.png (680x432, 360K)

>hey come fight this war against a massive super power on our behalf because we cannot do it ourselves
Nope. Last I recall Londonstan will not even accept Trump's visit and you have plans to protest it. Fuck off cunts, you made your swarmy muzzie bed now sleep in it.

Nothing will happen. Midnight will come and May will put out a statement condemning Russia's actions and threaten sanctions. Then you will never hear of it again.

Attached: 1428617590422.jpg (215x238, 5K)

watching anime and wankin lad

what the fuck is that ak chambered in? it looks like its a rimfire ak

and they are barring entry of our citizens because it "might cause trouble".
face it they don;t even deserve our help, let the reptile queen fall

Let me guess you think the freemasons done this

Attached: 1518709731488.png (469x452, 277K)

Without anything to back it up?

Wars should be settled with a televised deathmatch between a single soldier each side selects to represent them

I will come up with a name for the future child of your mother, wife and sister.

Attached: 1515419448247.png (772x800, 437K)

Haha Brits couldn't declare war on Canada

we should just make all the jews fight to the death desu

Most likely its the Russians who had botched it. Its common to deny it all if your intelligence agency fucks up.

The Zionists have their financial headquarters in London.

Thanks justin, Love you too pal but was talkin bout my gf.

Attached: 1520681153158.png (657x800, 105K)

Serious question.
Does Britbongistan even have authority to act considering they're an EU puppet state?
Don't they have to beg for permission from their unelected overlords to even be in possession of sporks?

Attached: 1518891069375.jpg (460x496, 57K)

i have weed to blaze and some chicken in the fridge im going out big nigger style

We do have the ability to fight a world war. Victory against a military like Russia's would obviously be extremely difficult, but nothing is impossible. Fortunately our NATO allies (including the US) are obligated to come to our defence if the shit hits the fan.

See you on the frontline mate.

Can Putin just man up and start launching the nukes already? Fucking pussies.

So they didn’t have to go far then. They probably did it on lunch.

No a single soldier can too easily fall to a mistake or unexpected surprise. It must be between two massive technological shining examples of each countries scientific and meteorologic prowess.

Attached: 2345346.png (853x480, 506K)

5 eyes, you anglos getting dragged into this if you like or not

why are you like this Vlad.

Attached: 01383b99ed33a7c35c6e7f89e7fb5139261514d2_full.jpg (184x184, 15K)

No ofense, I don't think Britain has balls to stand against Russia.
I wished they had some though. Would be fun to be born just in time to witness the end of europe. I'd probably, if survived, would escape to south america and start my long loved affair in the baking industry by making erotic cakes.

Attached: Smile.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Get rid of your 1984 loving government and lizard queen and I'll think about it.

Attached: 1232131231.jpg (641x530, 45K)

Going to jerk off till midnight

white niggers

>guise guise seriously you have to fight a world war you promised...
>guise?

Checkem

Shitposting as usual.

lol this

go fuck yourself UK, you're on your fucking own

The usual, internet or sleeping, doubt they would bother to destroy us unless we did something stupid.

Checked

Won't attend the first 2 rounds of the world cup anyway

Probably because no one cared when they tried the muh Russia routine on Brexit.