What's it like living in a city?

What's it like living in a city?

Attached: niggers.jpg (1200x718, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xoxohth.com/thread.php?thread_id=2540227&mc=176&forum_id=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brown people are around

Nigger areas of Manhattan are no-go areas for whites. When I see white girls walking in Harlem I give them my most surprised and shocked knowing eyes. The ones their fathers would give them. Come on, are they serious? Walking around niggville at night?

pic related. Harlem 125

Attached: DSC00048jpg-3578949_p9.jpg (755x504, 109K)

Damn. I can't even see my neighbours. It's lonely sometimes desu

shitty traffic often

Where?

Attached: people-in-subway-daily-life-in-warsaw-poland_410dno9u__F0000.png (1920x1080, 3.25M)

>traffic
>traffic
>traffic
>"inner city violence"
>"urban youth"

That looks pleasant. So there's not many niggers in Poland? Are you full?

It's nice, when it's European... Casual reminder, in 1910, Chicago was around 97 percent White, Detroit 98 percent White.

Attached: Vilnius 2017xxx.jpg (2048x1367, 561K)

Great for loners. You can go anywhere- restaurants, theaters- alone without people looking at you funny. Can't get that in the country.

Only if you're white, cause if you're non-white, people will look at you weird ...
Like ''what are you doing here, this is not Africa or Asia''

Attached: Vilnius_begimas_05.jpg (1200x800, 1.03M)

I fucking hate it honestly.

>bad traffic
>terrible drivers
>High violent crime
>high property crime
>niggers everywhere
>obnoxious white women everywhere
>expensive
>taxes on fucking everything
>everyone is on antidepressants on anti anxiety medications
>All the white people who aren't worthless pussies are wiggers
>can't do nature shit without driving in traffic for miles
>Homeless people constantly asking for money and cigarettes
>junkies stealing shit (I've heard this can be a problem in rural areas too)
>no properties with any land
>practically related to your neighbors because you live on top of them and have no real privacy (not so bad if you have good neighbors, awful if you have shit neighbors).

I could probably go on. Only reason I don't go rural is because I'm too soy to fit in with rural folks. Never had an old man to teach me hunting or any of that shit.

Imagine giving up every good aspect of your life to earn some extra shekels

It's Hell, I live surrounded my muslims and niggers - Don't ever go live in Montreal, go Quebec City

Where are the Niggers? I don't see any and I live in a city

Attached: Vilnius_2017sostinesdienos.jpg (1600x1067, 413K)

Maybe in uncivilized places like Lithuania. No theater/museum crowd will judge someone on something as petty as their skin color. Maybe in "Meemaw's Butter Buffet" but not the Met.

I live in the center of Copenhagen.

Pretty comfy, a very nice, clean and white city

got a killer deal on my apartment so cheap for me as well, although most others struggle to find something affordable

It sucks.

I live in new york city.
its all enclaves, except for downtown. It gets mixed up. When you leave your neighborhood and enter downtown Manhattan you get micro exposures to people of different cultures. But its negligible. Its almost as if its like ethnostates but on a micro level.

It sucks.

People from Quebec are cunts though

Bad

Attached: Houston demo.png (540x571, 26K)

But it is mostly White

Lucky

Lived in East Toronto all my life. I will genuinely be surprised if there are any whites left here in 4/5 years. There is nothing left here for us. Mass exodus has been taking place for years as the city gets poorer and browner

>american finally figures out that "multiculturalism" is a nicer word for divide and conquer

Attached: 1516424577484.jpg (590x243, 52K)

Oh, someone is ''beyond racism'', but yet I bit you would not like to live in ghettos in US and experience African culture (Just like in Africa).

Yeah, Lithuania is definitely an uncivilized, nice try, shlomo :D

Attached: Vilnius 522.jpg (1533x1017, 471K)

>French white hahah maybe

Attached: 1520407175505.gif (255x190, 18K)

Yeah, I really enjoyed Copenhagen. Beautiful city and relatable, cause it's still like 90 percent European. Especially the central parts. Unlike London, Hamburg or Stockholm, eeek....

I live in the ghetto. Most educated people aren't "beyond racism", they just don't care. They'll judge your taste in film/music rather than your skin color, because you can't really judge skin color as there is no criteria for it.

Yeah, those are shit cities. A shame cause all European cities used to be so white. Now look at Paris - I've never been and I do not intend to ever go to that jungle city.

How are the Baltics and the cities there? Is it worth a trip? I feel like I haven't explored the Baltics and Eastern Europe enough, so considering a trip to Poland, the Baltics and then down to Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, etc, etc

Most educated whites still voted Trump. So they do care. Hahaha, dream on!
Majority would not even consider dating outside their race.
Are you a shitlib Jew by any chance?

Attached: Young people date within race.png (1234x669, 502K)

who then has the right to conquer? whites?

Traffic is awful

Rural life isn't bad. You just need to buy a bit of land. Learn to grow some basic food. I don't hunt. I raise my own meat. But ho eat I had no fucking clue what I was doing before I moved to the countryside. I grew up in a town of like 25000 people. So this is a bit of a change. Not sure how soyim you are though. It can be a shock I imagine

>Lithuanian

Not even niggers want to live there

People who live in the city don't get stuck in traffic, nigger.

awful. especially in big cities. too many nigs & spics. everything's expensive. pretentious liberals everywhere. traffic. polluted environment. little to no access to nature. most city folks live meaningless consumerist conformist lives.

Maybe if you are too poor to buy a car or live in NYC, chink

>Most educated whites still voted Trump. So they do care.
Only in the interior states.
>Majority would not even consider dating outside their race,
Could be. That's their choice.

And no, I'm not Jewish. I don't know what shitlib is.

people who live in the city and never learned to drive don't get stuck in traffic. I can add that to my list.

>City folks think being unable to drive is an accomplishment but will harass you for a ride when they need one

Where are all these people going? Just to smaller cities nearby? I spent a lot of time as a kid in Toronto in the early 90s. Saw my first minorities there. Had no idea niggers were a thing until I went to Toronto. Seemed like a good place back then though

It's horrible, please kill me

Attached: 1520978657488.jpg (2304x2560, 1.35M)

>I don't know what shitlib is

So where did you hear about Sup Forums from?

consider yourself lucky you haven't been culturally enriched™

Not great, but not nearly as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be.
99% of the people I see in a day are white, I have a great internet connection, multiple large malls to choose from if I want something, and the traffic isn't too bad even if my city has 1m people (1.8 with hinterland).

The only thing that sucks is air quality and restricted living space.
This is why I bought a second house with land out in the mountains for when I retire; I honestly can't imagine retiring in a big city. I'll just leave my flat to my kids or sell it.

I don't know about Canada but in the states they all went to the suburbs uitil the blacks followed them and now they are all moving back to the city or going rural.

no good if you hate non-whites

Too crowded

I wouldn't know

Pic related is me at my beach home

Attached: IMG_6761.jpg (1278x720, 194K)

I've been on Sup Forums since late 2007. I posted on /news/ before Sup Forums was a thing. Shitlib is a new term

It's literally the best
So many girls everywhere
It's fun to live in the city if your an outgoing chad, but if your not then whatever

Attached: Theodore_the_Tugboat.jpg (2048x1536, 1.85M)

What a bunch of pussies, talking about moving out to the country because they're scared of living in a city.

Yeah, I actually grow weed for a lady who terminal so I kind of know how to grow shit. I ddin't even consider the fact I could raise meat, that's a good point. I'm not as soy as most of the people around me since I work in Construction but I'm way more soy than I'm happy with.

>Shitlib is a new term

No it's not. It's not even from Sup Forums.

Yeah... Paris, London... I feel good that Denmark is one of the few countries in Europe that is still holding on. Not accepting more non-whites as refugees.

I've never been to Paris either. But I think I've seen enough in Berlin, Stockholm, London.... Except the few European'ish hipster places large parts of cities are no-go...

Even the most non-white place in Copenhagen like Norrebro, is still in better shape than most of London or other big European cities...

I think you should visit Baltics, there are quite nice places to see or go... Baltics is like a poorer version of Scandinavia, except still like 99,5% White (Like most of Europe used to be )

Poland is nice too, though it has some Slavic vibe.

Vilnius in Lithuania has the biggest Old Town in Northern Europe, Lithuania also got cool castles, parks, lakes ect. Nice spa-resorts, seaside attractions. Loads of cool bars. My Swedish friends said they enjoyed Lithuanian crafted beers the most.

Pic related, Vilnius old town.

Attached: Senamiestis 11.jpg (550x413, 426K)

>beach home
>doesn't have a beach

Attached: uhm.gif (600x600, 898K)

niggers as far as the eye can see. I lived in DT Houston when I went to U of H it was a fucking nightmare.

I was expecting this to be some horrible webm

lol my mothers a leaf. You dont know what violence is in your cucked country. Your average black male is as violent as our asian males. Come down to the south where niggers cut each others heads off for a dime sack of crack.

Looks like it got popular around election time. Wasn't even a thing when I first came here.

Attached: shitlib.png (1196x861, 66K)

Biggest problem is too many tourists.
Biggest benefit is loads of friends nearby and places to meet.

Contrary to what Sup Forums believes we don't head out to the suburbs looking for Muslims to get annoyed by - life is too short.

It's the dwelling of you know who. That pic should tip you off.

Attached: 1520697919053m.jpg (1024x683, 183K)

This is what low IQ people talk about, movies, shows, music, video games, comics, sports, anything that does not matter at all - this is why I come here since the last 12 years. All the people I have around are either low IQ Whites or non-White literal subhumans with the brain of 8 years old

Attached: 1520548637072.jpg (1236x1600, 478K)

>Not even niggers want to live there
Thank God that niggers don't want to live here :)
Feeling cozy..
Yeah, interior states with less Urban ghettos, and gated communities of shitlibs (Shitlibs means shitty liberals or liberals in general). Interior states- the nice part of USA.
Thanks, we do, though with the increasing wealth it is coming here too. The first time I've seen non-white was when I was 13, now I am 25 and see them every second day.
Hopefully we could hold back.

>Contrary to what Sup Forums believes we don't head out to the suburbs looking for Muslims to get annoyed by - life is too short.
Also this.
Yes, there is one district that is full of niggers and arabs, but I never go there so I don't have to interact with them.
Problem solved.

Kek! You're half-Leaf, half-Mutt

Attached: 1520789165713.png (270x210, 93K)

Hell on earth. Nyc 8 years. Leaving in a few months now. Very happy to start a new chapter of my life and have a family.

A Dutch female journalist once told a story about taking the wrong subway exit in New York and walking straight into the ghetto.

A huge nigger approached her ans asked "are you lost"?
Then he walked her back to the subway station, didn't even get raped lol.

Maybe you're right, I know shitlib was used here before that (it was used all over sites populated by anons) but maybe it wasn't as common as I remember.

xoxohth.com/thread.php?thread_id=2540227&mc=176&forum_id=2

I'm just joking, pretty sure we have some niggers already in your nation.Just give it time.

Read: Because once we redpill the normies they too will understand that living in a multi-culti city is shit and the globalists always live in walled in communities while pushing rotten diversity on the plebs.

>Borderline good if single and smart.
>Hellish nightmare if married with kids.
Grew up in the sticks of Indiana. Moved to Chicago after army/college to live like mad max. Married a nice gal from Ohio and moved back out to the sticks when out second kid was born because it just ain't safe to have a child in the city.

Everyone raves about the shit to do and the amenities of the city life. I can take or leave that. The only thing I miss are the social opportunities. There's a club for anything and everything. You can really feel a part of something despite the mash of people. In the sticks you get the small community way that's there and you like it or you don't. There is a lodge or a few churches and better hope they haven't been pozzed. I lucked out and found a little chuch here that's old fashioned. Not sure what I'd do for socializing if it wasn't here.

I've lived in big cities and they fucking suck. Rural life is so much better.

Yeah, these stealing basketball americans just moved here recently :/ hope they would not stay her for long... Or dare to mix-race with our light-haired women, God forbid.

Attached: the-balls-ftr-jpg_4p08ed41gj4tzyepjwkie32b.jpg (960x540, 60K)

>this is why I come here since the last 12 years.
>Sup Forums is a place for intellectuals

Attached: I-got-swag.jpg (540x817, 57K)

It used to be way better when it was still underground before the 2016 election and the ledditors like most of you all now

Attached: 1519943510577.jpg (750x600, 72K)

Cancer. People are not supposed to live in such proximity to each other. I live about a half hour drive from any other residence and I couldn't be happier.

This is spot on desu

>It used to be way better
>ledditors like most of you all now
yeah. if Sup Forums produced one axiom it's: it was better before. m00t should have shut down this shithole of a site at least 5 years ago

>be city fag
>know almost nobody you see in your daily commute to work or in a grocery store ect
>lack any sense of connection to your fellow man
>pass homeless people and think nothing of their burden they carry and maybe even tell them to get a job even though employers wont hire homeless people most of the time unless they are mexicans
>ignore gun shots that ring out in the night even when close
>know that half the women in the city have used drugs and probably sucked a dirty dick for them at some point
>know the food isnt clean in any establishment and odds are they are spreading aids with the food even though your not in cali
>know your retirement plan means nothing and is to little to even buy a new car so you splurge and pay for netflix since the old code every one was sharing isnt valid anymore
>have buyers remorse because none of the new movies are good and the original content makes you sick
>cry in the shower because you will never be anything and nobody loves you ... and you are pretty sure your going to go to jail someday for that hooker you killed and your just trying to go numb before you go to jail

No white people anywhere. The exact opposite of small towns.

oY, veY . ShuT iT DowN

Studies have shown that the most polluted place on planet is inside your car, since exhaust from other cars go into it. Living in big city makes you age fast and develop early diseases. It's also degenerate.

btw, is this Brasil or South Africa?
from the pic looks like a European builtcity that's been occupied by a third worlders

stop larping. harlem is safe as fuck now and gentrification will soon push everyone but airb&bs and rich faggots off of manhattan island
>t.brownsville resident

Attached: mop.jpg (1440x1080, 139K)

The signs are in Portuguese so....

There is no place in Ireland where no one lives in a 20 mile radius. You would have filled it with African "migrants" by now.

Believe it or not, this is the best option here to talk about things that matter

I seen how they tried to settle white people there with luxury apartments and diamond shops, but then again you would be interracial cuck living there.

I wouldn't know. I haven't even been in a city bigger than 30,000 people.

Lefits and pro-immigration shitlibs could always fit some. Just look what was done to the UK...It was already packed before the mass-immigration...

Cities make it easy for riff raff scumbags to survive.

Loud, smelly, impolite.

If you're near a busy highway, never-ending traffic noise and nigger-beats from loud stereos.

My town has stayed off the jew's radar for a long time, but has been getting slowly enriched the last 5 or so years because of tourism.

>no criteria for it

Good for you. You prabably never experienced non-white ghettos... God bless

If you color their skin brown and black, you got Toronto

Attached: 1517881354446.jpg (500x390, 119K)

Citation needed, but I’ll let it slide.

As for OP, living in a city is grueling. I live in poor city. Newark, New Jersey. I’ll explain.
>it’s crowded
>too many “urban youths”
>tons of blacks
>traffic sucks
>public transportation is terrible the more you go into black areas
>over 400,000 citizens but 800 cops
>constant noise
>no nature in sight
>city is filled with trash
>you may not realize it, but the city stinks of garbage and funk
>there’s poor city planning with gentrification
>whites come into the city to either work, but drugs, or watch hockey games at the arena

This city is a lost cause. My best bet is to leave and go down south to live innawoods

Attached: 475456E9-270E-4EFF-B32A-6B89E6998EC2.png (351x351, 149K)

Boy that must be heaven

>tfw will never live in a white majority country

Attached: 1111545447.png (173x200, 41K)

Dublin: Rip off overgrown tourist trap town with questionable public transport meaning it costs a fucking fortune to get around and shite nightlife; noisy and unpleasant as fuck for the most part. City centre populated by afforementioned tourists, foreigners, hipsters/faggots/snobs (combo of all3), knackers, junkies and maybe a sprinkling of normal people, wealthy yuppies mostly and people working cubicle jobs. Hate it with a passion and always glad to be leaving it. Further out the better (except west).