BHNA drones will defend this

>BHNA drones will defend this
Not only any consequence is being undone, but now the MC just fucking turned Super Saiyan
So much for the ''deconstruction of shonen'', eh?
This arc is one of the biggest trainwrecks I've seen in a while

>Fodder villains with no development
>Deus ex machina power ups out of nowhere

Have fun following in Bleach's steps. That path only leads to cancellation.

why is everything a "deconstruction" nowadays

O

CANADA

People want to be hipsters

The funny thing is that the one shonen that doesn't really give a fuck about tropes and does its own thing has existed for years and it's called Jojo

It's so shitty this arc takes everything I love about the series and shuts on it
>circlejerking over new OC's
>over explaining everyone with backstories
>narrorstor treating audience like mental retards
>side characters being pointless
>Villians have no personality except for one
>No consequences to fighting like other fights had shown off
>current villain is a literal who
Fuck the Yakuza. The highlight was two side baddies dicking around messing with the over serious characters

>He got all your genes and none of mine!

What did Hori mean by this?

>it's "her" not "him"!
I dunno it really makes you think

The fucking mangaka thinks Naruto is the best manga ever made. Don't know why anyone thought this manga wasn't going to devolve into bullshit fast and it's only going to get worse.

Fuck I had already tried getting that out of my mind

>Deus ex machina
don't use words you don't know the meanings of

>hiatusfags will defend this

Manga turned to shit right here.

It went for 100 chapters so well with a defined power limit in AfO vs AM but yeah it seems they're ignoring that entirely now the way Overhaul seems to be presented now

OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAND!

Honestly it turned to shit when they went into that summer camp
>everything suddenly becomes grim as fuck and first-year kids manage to pull off pro shit

Everything up to the conclusion of the fight was good there. Let's recap after that
>Time for actual internships (because the Stain arc didn't count)
>You get specifically picked by only one agency, the one that AM's side kick that Deku didn't know about
>Oh yeah here's someone who should have gotten OfA
>He's just a better you (and has the same birthday)
>Here we are Patroling and there's a Loli in trouble
>Better not rescue her
>Oh no that's the arc's bad guy!
>Actually good chapters shifting focus to Kirishima
>Discuss plans for several chapters
>recruit people who do nothing
>villains constantly state they're filler
>no personality in nobody but Rappa
>BLACKED(tm)
>Aiwasa jobs twice
>OH MY REWIND QUIRK

There I summarized since last year

>>Time for actual internships (because the Stain arc didn't count)

I have a feeling that might have been a mistranslation from Niggerstream's side

TRUE PATRIOT LOVE IN ALL THY SONS COMMAND!

O OFA 1OO O/O

Agreed, they should have have the cats more takedowns or killed off a few of the students

>All might uses 100% of his power
>Grows huge muscles everywhere, is the prime symbol of piece
>Deku uses 100% of one for all
>Stays a lanklet and is the prime symbol of a piece of trash
What happened

Yeah it's been awhile too, they might be official side kicks

Only Deku was the taking people on 1v1. Even Todo/Baku were doing nothing to the tooth guy

All Might has/had potential

Why does Hori hate Aizawa so much?
He is turning out to be the worst prohero to exist, despite having a quirk that could finish it in minutes.

Probably because he doesn't like that he's in the top 5 for popularity

The hand-girl and not-Kiri did pretty good against the mustard gas boy. And nightbird oneshotted the tooth guy.

Yeah but having gas masks vs someone whose only talent is making gas isn't saying much. 1-B Kirishima just tanked a bullet.
I wonder how he's going to take Kirishima's new popularity

Retard. Read better next time.

To be fair, Overhaul is a pretty broken quirk. Molecular reconstruction without any real limitations on the user easily makes it the best quirk on the series, besides AfO and OfA (Mastered). In the hands of a physicist it would be the best quirk.

It makes Momo's look like shit. It's basically hers but without the ability to use your body fat to make shit, instead you use literally everything else around you. I'd say that's much better. If Overhaul was smarter he'd use the molecular reconstruction to make different shit like Momo does, instead of alternating the terrain. Though that likely takes high intellect.

Since when bhna is a deconstruction?

What consequences have been undone?

>Since when bhna is a deconstruction?
Since every other moron who read watchmen and watched evangelion thought they knew what a deconstruction was

O MY 100%

Really? I mean overhaul is strong but I don't think he holds a candle to AfO. I mean the level of destruction when AfO fought was orders and magnitudes higher than anything we've seen from AfO. Shit that air cannon thing he apparently just came up with was able to level a city block. Also we were watching AfO and AM duke it out while both of them are essentially crippled old men so they aren't even viable for showing what top tier would be in this universe.

Hori was brought back from certain death.

Imagine being so assblasted about the popularity of a manga that you have to put up daily threads to shit on it

>you're just mad because it's popular!!
I bet you didn't use this bullshit excuse when Fairy Tail got hate. Why use it for this manga?

>b-because I actually like this one

I mean I don't remember Fairy Tail having like 3 ongoing threads hating on it at the same time. BnHA definitely seems like it's being targeted

>The fucking mangaka thinks Naruto is the best manga ever made
He never said that.

>July 6th

I'm not surprised by Sup Forums's intelligence but come on it's a cape comic in manga, where cape comic is all about bullshit power ups, continuity issues and other shit.
the guy had two other manga that were definitely a hundred times more "creative" than this, so he took a gamble and went with something that would be "safe" like the fucking nisekoi mangaka.
not saying you can't criticize, but tired of hearing retards say "deconstruction" or "oh no the mc is getting a power up in a cape manga" or "oh no that power is too op, DROPPED, there is consequences to the heros"

All Might was flexing. OfA had nothing to do with increasing the size of his muscles.

>deconstruction
Show me when anyone has said that SounenTropes™ is a deconstruction. Stop making shit up

I wonder why the trolls are coming out in full force now

HOL UP YOU SIMPLY CANTON TAKE CRITICISM YOU BNHEFUGS

The Place That Must Not Be Spoken Of is burning to the ground and the beachhead is taken. Lo, yonder cockroaches!

his power is literally fma alchemy

imagine what this site would look like if reddit ever kicked the bucket

The rake just got 20 cm wider.

MY

exactly the same

GOODNESS!

Then
>I-It's not your usual cape shit I swear!!!
>It's indeed cliche but it does the trops really well!!!!
Now
>WHY ARE YOU EXPECTING TOO MUCH? IT'S JUST A REGULAR SHONEN SO OFC IT HAS TO BE SHIT LIKE OTHER SHONEN

REWIND

>t-they insulted muh manga they must be from neogaf!!!

fucking kek

Since when was BnHA a deconstruction anyway? It really isn't.

>>It's indeed cliche but it does the trops really well!!!!
don't know how anyone actually thought this of a cape comic manga. especially since it's shonen

QUIRK

woah, it's like no one knew or mentions this series all the time in this board... thank you for namedropping this niche show

Anyone who says that BNHA twists shounen tropes is someone who doesn't understand what shounen is. Anyone who actually understands the genre knows that BNHA isn't revolutionizing it

>cancellation

No, that path seems to lead to a state where the authors pushing the narrative beyond its logical conclusion, all for the sake of more shekels.

At least its not getting a serial anime like Bleach did.

>shonen
>genre
Yeah, you know a lot

The fuck are you talking about, Deku v Kacchan 2.0 was the best part of the licence exam arc

>BHNA

Boku Hero No Academia is my favorite anime

Anyways, arc isn't over yet. I'll reserve judgement until we actually see how this goes down.

>fights a mob of villains singlehandedly and successfully defends his students, even as his arms are broken and head is smashed into the ground

>injuries from defending students severely limit ability to do hero work

>consistently identifies and rectifies problems his students are having (momo, bakugo, deku etc)

>when students are attacked again he makes the call to let them fight, saving countless lives

>expertly defends his actions against vehement public backlash, and is the only person to display actual sincere faith in Bakugo

>knows Deku well enough to know that he'll rush in to save eri no matter what anyone else says, and decides to protect him the best he can

>limitation established in his introduction (fitness tests) and made worse by his injury (usj attack) comes back to bite him in the ass

>incapacitated by overhaul, who has now fought against Mirio, Nighteye, and Deku and still isn't down

>worst pro hero to exist

yep, definitely the worst.

Quit being a smartass, how does that change anything I said?

The arc is great, fuck these faggots that shit on everything popular honestly, they know deep down that they were going to complain no matter what happened.

I wouldn't consider myself a drone by any means, in fact I've been quite critical of this manga before but the MC going full cowl shouldn't be that surprising. His training since chapter 2 has all been in the hopes of reaching this point, he had to reach it some time, and it happening as All Might is dying is some what poetic.

no its not,honestly this thing because of the shitty arc has been completely overshadowed by the recent chapters of opm
and the fact that garou is better written than anything in academia

Capeshit isn't much better these days. Look at Marvels terrible contemprary work on comics

Garou is literally just Madara and Sasuke

DC and Valiant are killing it though.
Kaboom are also comfy as fuck for license cash in comics

but better

yes

it literally turned into naruto

still can't believe the whole " l'm the only one who can take kacchan's feelings" horseshit happend, it felt like a tumblrina had hijacked the manga

wtf I love Tokyo Ghoul now

Bakugo is such a shit character goddamn
He's like the combination of all worst possible MC rival traits

I give this shit at least 80 more chapters before being axe.

Why are you angry teenagers being angry at reading comics from Japan for angry teenagers?
You're supposed to pretend to be adults.

I'm just amazed you spergs empathize with Deku so much you still haven't gotten over him losing a fight with Bakugo.

>muh self insert
l didn't even mention the outcome bakugofag, it's the whole sequence that was turbo cancerous from the start

not surprised you'd find blatant yaoi fangirl bait riveting though, you faggots have the mindset of a female

>Sup Forums is literally too dumb to understand a comic book written for kids and young teenagers

kek

What will happen with eri after this arc implying she doesn't die nor gets kidnapped by VA, who would take care of her since she is a target now, will she be taken to the UA to teach her how to control her powers with the help of reckless cute boi.

How the fuck did this nose dive so hard? I really liked the first fifty or so chapters but then it just got ridiculous.

So, just Sup Forums, den of pretentious retards?

Sup Forums isn't pretentious, it's elitist. MAL is pretentious.

Deku has claimed Eri as spoils of war so she will live with him.

>yaoi fangirl bait

Where did I say anything about that? Fair enough that you bring irrelevant shit into this though, I'll admit I did the same.

>muh kacchan's feelings

So your problem is with Deku agreeing to fight Bakugo right? What the fuck else was he supposed to do, walk away? If your answer is yes, I don't think we've been reading the same manga.

Deku's core character trait is that he wants to help people. Not just to save them from disasters or villans, but to help them overcome personal problems too. It happened in Deku v Todoroki, during Deku and Bakugo v All Might and it happens again in Deku v Kacchan 2.0

Bakugo is fucked in the head and needs help, of course Deku is gonna do his best to help him.

So why is this such a problem for you?

>Bakugo is fucked in the head and needs help
muh trash baby needs a hug sooooo bad :((((

see what l said, tumblr tier cancer

So giving a damn about the mental health of a teenager who was kidnapped and held hostage by terrorists, then watched his hero nearly give his life in the rescue effort is tumblr tier cancer?

Got it, you sociopathic fuck.

>muh sociopath
where do you think you are you simpering cunt

>mental health
yeah tumblr confirmed

do l seriously have to explain to you in detail how retarded it is to put some autist suffering logical consequences for his retarded behavior on the same level as a kid who got boiling water poured on his face by his batshit crazy mother, an actual orphan, and a little girl who got literally tortured for god knows how long

because that's what the narrative does when it treats bakugo as a victim in needs of saving by capeshit jesus and in this way it's no different from the way sasuke was portrayed

and l already know you're going to come back with b-but sasuke was a murderer kacchan dindu nuffin!! so kill yourself in advance with your non sequitur thx

so what, do you expect deku to not give a fuck about someone's problem because it's not in the same tier as the other problem?

fair enough, I guess expecting actual discussion is too much

Because people like using words they don't know the meaning of to sound smart.

Because his quirk is literally too powerful and convenient, so Hori has to find new ways to take him out of the fights everytime he wants other heroes to shine.

instead of whining tell me what you would do to fix this
>delete manga
>kill everyone

Other people having it way worse (which they have) doesn't invalidate Bakugo's issues. Either way, Deku was just as ready to punch Bakugo in the face. He wanted to prove he was better just as much as Bakugo.

Also, the narrative treating Bakugo as someone who needs saving is the worst possible punishment for him. Literally every arc to date has taken him down a peg. His punishment, both in the narrative and meta-narrative has been a constant from the start of the series, why are you so eager to kick him in the balls?