DRINKING SOY MALES YOU GAY

Friendly reminder

Attached: IMG_3853.jpg (1242x1572, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.medicalxpress.com/news/2018-03-babies-fed-soy-based-formula-reproductive.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

>1 post by this ID

>soy changes the body chemistry of both infants and post-menopausal women but it's COMPLETELY SAFE TO EAT AND DRINK

>1 post by this ID

The real question is how long have they know about this and what other methods are they using?

Attached: hqdefault (27).jpg (480x360, 15K)

phytoestrogens in plastics

Why have the chinks been eating it for thousands of years, and are the largest single race in the world?

>One post by this ID
dshr

>cow milk is healthy
Not sure if dumb or baiting, probably both.
Cow milk was proven to be highly damaging for human babies long time ago, mainly because it's made for cows and cow babies aren't humans. Cow being good for children is so 1990.

Yes, the docile hairless asian is a great example for your cause that soy has no effect on people.

>Compared to girls fed cow-milk formula, those fed soy formula had developmental trajectories consistent with responses to estrogen exposure. Vaginal cell MI was higher and uterine volume decreased more slowly in soy-fed girls, both of which suggest estrogen-like responses. The study team found similar patterns in differences between soy-fed girls and breastfed girls.

Attached: 1520155744008.png (800x450, 133K)

vaginas make you filled with testosterone. gay men have vaginas

>angry vegan spotted

>1 post by this ID
>thread with 5 posts

ebin

Oh hey, great, another medical article that clearly states that long term consequences of feeding your child a product that may not be healthy for them is unclear.

Can't wait to share this on my facebook and see the vampid bitches, wives and single mothers on my list or family/friends tell me that I am wrong for sharing this and showing that yes, putting soy and other more modern food stuffs in your childs body is bad. But please, you child loves McDonalds. Clearly I know nothing of this from my own childhood experience

t. cheeseburger/mc nuggets and cookies every weekend family trip to McDs

Is that why they can't grow beards and have tiny dicks?

You do realize that soy has been eaten for thousands of years right?
If that's what you call modern then ok.

>We observed no significant differences between boys fed cow-milk formula versus soy formula
>We observed no significant differences between boys fed cow-milk formula versus soy formula
great post, how about reading the shit you post befor accually posting it?
soy is still shit though

Of course Soy has been consumed for thousands of years. What is your point? Are you implying that thousands of years ago ancient people were mashing up soy beans into a paste and feeding it to their child?

Me thinks not.

Attached: is-soy-good-for-you.jpg (1100x734, 103K)

They don't drink it as infants

why are people even feeding their children soy formula? or even milk formula for that matter, why not breastfeed?

Because the government said its okay.

Fermented soy is different from soy

so if the goverment would say low level lead exposure would be ok people would start licking old batteriers?
fermented soy has less estrogen

Attached: Pic5.png (960x960, 1.27M)

Would I? No sir, I am able to make those choices based on free will and further understanding what it is that I am being told "its okay to do". Thank you very much.

guys is nan optipro 1 cow or soy milk ?

Are replies like this just next level bait? In this case it wasn't even true

people breastfeed but sometimes the mother doesn't produce enough milk for the baby so they supplement it with cow milk

The real question is why anti-soy is being shilled so much.

>how about reading the shit you post
>posting quotes that aren't not in the article

Read the damn article hans.

Attached: moron retard stupid alien man.jpg (500x286, 89K)