Nikki Haley

This washed up whore has skeletons hiding under her closet. More will come out in the coming years.

Attached: nhaley.jpg (220x273, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=9RgXL7byTF0
youtube.com/watch?v=981PGehcrjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Under her closet? You mean in her closet you fucking mongoloid

stupid hillbilly

A FUCKING PAJEETA

You literally do not know what you're talking about.

She is the biggest goy and attends AIPAC regularly. The Jews wants her to be their (americas) president and they protect her on this way.

>hmm how do we get America into Syria
>oh wait I know
>lets fake a gas attack for the 7th time
>that'll surely do the trick

Nudes?

>Indians aren't whit....

Attached: rtx46p9y.jpg (4590x3060, 3.35M)

>under
Its a trailer loool

Shes kinda creepy during the UN talks. Like some robotic rythmic like voice or an elementary school teacher reading very slowly.

The whitest Pajeet, has a southern accent and dresses like a white woman as well

Attached: A66B507C-702A-4C62-86A6-EDED2E1748F4.jpg (1080x1032, 188K)

i heard her son killed himself saying he wasnt white and that she should live as a white person and that he was sorry he was making things hard for her by not being white

i also heard she spent time in a loony bin because she couldnt accept that he had committed suicide and was wandering around the asian side of town at night multiple times trying to kidnap a kid only to be told fuck off and that loitering is a crime

i had also heard her husband threatened to leave her if she didnt let him fuck her in the ass because she couldnt produce white children

more at 11

She was fooling around with someone at the state house. That someone was not her husband.

Attached: IMG_3615.jpg (400x400, 57K)

>Nudes?
link?

>>Indians aren't whit....
they are poo brown, so is Nikki Haley

Attached: Nikki-Haley-1.jpg (1024x994, 605K)

Ambassador poo

Attached: Nikki the poo.png (628x1042, 790K)

So white that she blends right in with the Syrian refugees.

Attached: 958E09B9-303F-44D8-BC4A-D6CB556E81DF.jpg (760x424, 55K)

She's the hag of hags. By the time she reaches Madeline albrights age (because only the good die young) she'll be 10x as ugly. I thought Samantha power was bottom of barrel until this faux-poo came along.

this bitch is a threat to world peace .. she should be arrested

>faux-poo
You mean faux-white.

Attached: A21FC800-4A96-4DD5-89F0-E4DB53842C63.jpg (450x480, 194K)

She's an Israel-first neocon shitbag as well.

Yeah, I guess #haleysopoo should be trending

Was she ever attractive? Are there younger pics of her?

Attached: Nikki the poo....png (1280x624, 1.45M)

The youngest I can find that’s not still a child. Her and her brother.

Attached: 8756DA0C-1D14-4D7D-B918-EF9F578980A2.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Nikki Haley is a street shitter's anchor baby.

She has to go back.

Attached: you-have-to-go-back.gif (350x233, 348K)

Shes a pretty standard political whore. She sucks a mean cock. I dealt with her personally when she was governor here. Her farts are slappy.

>She sucks a mean cock

Better than a dog can?

user, why there is so much poo in that picture

Attached: nikki and her brother .jpg (800x600, 68K)

kek

why do you guys not like her? She seems pretty patriotic to me with her tough stance against the totalitarian russia state.

poo user detected

POO

>skeletons
Ghandi?

uhh, 'poo' is not much of a retort unless you are 5 years old. This woman takes a hard line against an evil dictatorial regime.. I don't see what's wrong. Make no mistake.. Russia is our existential enemy and must be destroyed at all costs. If you are American and don't believe this, then get the hell out.

listen to this stupid pile of poo

Prank with Nikki Haley (Ambassador USA to UN)
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=9RgXL7byTF0

Famous russian pranksters Vovan & Lexus played a phone trick on the U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley.
Presenting themselves as The Prime-Minister of Poland they had a conversation with her that lasted for about 30 minutes.

Nikky Haley was informed about the situation in Binomo - an island in the South China Sea: Putin supposedly interfered in their elections (this island doesn't exist for real).
Ignorant Ambassador stated in all seriousness she was aware of the situation and confirmed Putin interfered in the elections of Binomo.
Though it doesn't exist at all.
Haley and the pranksters also discussed Kevin Spacey's harassment towards the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko and Trump's harassment.

Vovan & Lexus are famous for their pranks with Senator McCain and Senator Graham, Congresswoman Maxine Waters, Congressman Adam Shiff,
the U.S. Secretary of Energy Rick Perry, the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko, the President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdoğan,
the President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko, British singer Elton John and many other politicians and celebrities in Russia and the world.

Attached: Liberty_Ashamed.jpg (754x768, 153K)

>caring what a bunch of snowniggers do in a wasteland of nothing
She only shills vs Russia because its what the crowd she wants into wants to hear. I dealt with "clapper" Nikki in the statehouse for years. Shes got wide legs and an empty suit.

More Respect.. she is our EMPEROR sexual service woman

>More Respect.. she is our EMPEROR sexual service woman
the curry poo stench, nasty stuff

Yea. I dunno....I think she's pretty cool....and I don't think anything will derail her.....maybe prez one day?

Attached: KYS.jpg (1221x1007, 893K)

>Are there younger pics of her?

Attached: Nikki-Haley-sitting-extreme-left-with-her-parents-and-siblings.jpg (307x448, 22K)

Hahahaha mongoloid

She's owned by AIPAC. Fuck her. It's America First

Israel First actually

>flag
She banned confederate flags from state property in SC

South Carolina has had enough of her shit , she's a fucking female John McCain neocon

This^^^

>coming years.
I would tell you to kys but you'd probably do it.
Break the pedorings yourself faggot.

This

I'm surprised Trump sided with this far-left pajeet cunt who shat on him during the election cycle.

kike bitch. Listen to her UN speeches, she sounds more like the Israeli ambassador than the US ambassador.

Attached: 1504637132083.jpg (1752x1272, 2.18M)

Her entire "career" is due to Israel. You think it's a coincidence Graham and Haley both represent South Carolina? There are no bigger Israel Firsters in current US Gov than these two.

Haley has tried THREE TIMES now to accuse Assad of using muh "chemical weapons" on his Syrian people. This is her entire job. The rest is a facade. Just wait until Israel tries some illegal bullshit to get us to clear out Syria/Iran. Haley is their poo cheerleader. Wouldn't be surprised if ol philandering Netanyahu stuck his kosher pickle in her poo chute/hamper.

Pressing P to throw hex on Haley, for the angels in heaven to poo on her grace.

She's a closet kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=981PGehcrjM

Notice the reason she wants to defund UN.