Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

New ED called "Writing life" by Goodbye holiday is replacing Believe in magic next month:
ygorganization.com/novrainssoundduelyet/
"I used to play “Yu-Gi-Oh! as a teenager. I never thought I’d be in charge of this Ending Song. The song’s written to my teenage self. It’s about reaching out to become someone’s friend."
Here are few samples:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VmDU9NSN8Eg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gMSl7BxGB9Q

Other urls found in this thread:

galaxyeyedphoton.tumblr.com/post/166713753206/yu-gi-oh-arc-v-scale-27-reijis-goal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would Vrains be fixed if this was our cast?

>Girls as main characters
Nope.

Atleast we aren't getting any rapping this time. I hope we're getting some interesting spoilers from the ending animation to discuss about. Oh and less stills too please

>What is Yuzu Hiiragi

I am gonna miss the old ED. Sure it isn't top tier but I like the song and the video is a summary done right to me.
Looking cute doesn't mean shit if their motivation and duels aren't likable.

Trash

How many of those characters were consistently defeated, or saved by megaman and zero? including instances where they saved the world thus saving them.

Depends. Like, they each belong to one specific megaman franchise... except X and ZX I guess.

Shit all you want against Dr. Genome vs Go but it was a breath of fresh air to me because I finally got a duel where the outcome is hardly predictable unlike every Yusaku's duel.

This show would be better if Yusaku wasn't in it

Genome is DNA deck, Vyra is virus deck, Faust is?

B-but I like Yusaku.

Go away Yusaku

But Yusaku hates himself

Go away Revolver

The opposite. Self righteous, self abdorbed, and cunty.

>The song’s written to my teenage self. It’s about reaching out to become someone’s friend.
>MC is the first MC in all of Yugioh who has a deep hatred of friends and making friends

He's Yusei except edgier

>deep hatred of friendship
We'll fucking see about that

>deep hatred of friendship
He just doesn't want to bother people with his shit

If Hanoi destroys Vrains how do they stop another network from being setup?

>It’s about reaching out to become someone’s friend
Fucking finally, at last we'll see Yusaku job and look for help.

He really needs to be nicer to AI

In starforce 2 Harp Note saves Mega from getting killed by Rogue

>Saiou asking for a favor from the man who proves his entire belief system wrong through the sheer power of his autism and he has no idea
Hilarious. I love GX.

damare

All the people in comas because of him while he doesnt care would like to differ

Has he been remotely nice to any of the characters he has met so far aside from his waifu? Nigga seems to like looking down on anybody he meets. Is not even about being a edgy revengefag anymore but just a straight up asshole

Wells its not really on him if someone else decides to put people in comas, he doesn't have control over hanoi. He himself decides not to make friends.

meant for

>Is not even about being a edgy revengefag anymore but just a straight up asshole
Exactly this. I'm not going to catch up with this show until Yusaku starts treating his nakama like nakama.

He says he doesn't want to involve others but with the way he is openly declaring war in a terrorist group that's impossible

Is the shit Akira warned him about, he is bound to drag others down with the way he is handling things

It doesn't mean he hates friendship, it just means he's going to be internally conflicted on whether to intervene.

Well he should intervene. Yusaku could damn well beat everyone and save the universe with no troubles or assistance at all, but Yuya did that too. And look how that turned out.

But he tried to make friend but failed because is his trauma. Then decided to focus only on revenge , he isn't against making friends.

Yes, being forced to play card games one time, a SOCIAL activity, is what prevents him from socializing.

They should just make him gay, even that would be more believable.

And that's one of the many reasons why she is best girl

His trauma is not only on card games, the experiment fucked him overall.

Yusaku looks pretty cute when he's smiling.

I don't think that gives him a free pass to be a cunt to people though

That's why it's so unbelievable; I don't care if he was starved or tazed in the process, nobody is going to get PTSD from playing Yugioh.

I'm 3 episodes in and didn't see the Kaiba/Manjoume/Jack Atlas character yet. Is there even one?

>nobody is going to get PTSD from playing Yugioh.
>tewart hasn't done CED with errata due to yatalock memories

revolver

Finally watch the episode and it was easily one of the most boring Yugioh episodes ive seen in quite a long time. Aoi better appear soon

There is but he fucking sucks. He might as well not be in the show at all he's so worthless

Not even Aoi can save this heap of shit now.

Right here

Sadly i think you are right

The development for Go to enter the scene was so lazily done is obvious the staff doesn't give a fuck about his character. His important childhood friend had one of the most cookie cutter backstories so far, and they decided to show Go being bitter about Playmaker just in this episode instead of giving us a glimpse the previous episodes of him looking at the videos to build up to this

Yusaku was like six years old back then.
Being kidnapped and forced to play cardgames for food and prevent getting shocked inside four white walls for six months doesn't sound so good to me.
And who knows there might be something more to it too. Something that makes Yusaku go "YAMERO" big time.

That's this show's biggest fault right now; it's not the characters or the plot or the quality, it's the absolutely crap pacing

I bet you would or me or every single user here.

I like how you're actually defending this, like having your life shattered from playing Duel Links VR isn't the stupidest thing ever.

I still remember when i was hype as fuck for VRAINS. ARC-V was what got me into Anime and now I'm gonna drop VRAINS........it hurts. At least there is still the ARC-V Manga

I'm almost there too
I'm still gonna follow the story, I'm just not gonna waste my time actually watching any of it

Speaking of the ARC-V Manga here is the new chapter

galaxyeyedphoton.tumblr.com/post/166713753206/yu-gi-oh-arc-v-scale-27-reijis-goal

>I'm the only one who seems to genuinely enjoy the ride
Sure the pacing sucks balls and things are going slow but I'm going down with this series like always with commercial anime. So fuck you guys.

not a main character

thanks for reminding how mad I am about Arc-V

No because I'm not a pussy.

>jump and viz

Funny how the Manga is NTR the story. ARC-V is truly the most Hetero Yugioh

You're allowed to find pleasure in shit, so long as you acknowledge it's shit and nothing more
I'm still hoping the Yugioh pattern holds true and Vrains starts bad and gets good later, but a LOT of things would need to change

Will G.O.D be better than Z-arc?
Also chekd

>HOWEVER
Reiji still got it

Well duh. It'll probably get better but it's going to end bad anyways.
I went down with Arc-V too even though it was complete shit towards the end.
I'm still mad they gave Shun nothing

Aw man I already bought the Japanese print. Oh well, at least it's a lovely Prismatic rare and not a gross Ultra.

DM, 5ds, and Arc V started good then got worse
GX and Zexal started bad then got better
If the pattern is correct than Vrains should get better too
Don't even talk about Shun, I will never not be mad

Yet Geo always sticks with Luna for some reason, fucking useless bitch that always does some retarded shit, like fighting Mega in SF1, then again because of Dark Phantom, and in the 3rd one she gets deleted by Joker and Mega has to go around searching for her data. Has she ever done ANYTHING to help Geo? Hell even Bud helps Geo.

>Level 9
Wut

I am only watching the episodes with Aoi in it from now on

>ARC-V was what got me into Anime
You are brave one to post this.

>I still remember when i was hype as fuck for VRAINS
Why? Only retards had genuine expectation after all the red flags
> ARC-V was what got me into Anime
Never mind, you actually are one. At least you plainly admit it

I'm only in for Aoi, not Blue Angel

Irrelevant? Go's muh Makoto story is as generic as it gets, but it's funny how Yuzu's get gud arc was just as generic but she gets a pass.

I mean ive watched a lot of Anime in my childhood like Beyblade, Megaman, Medabots, Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Shaman King, Sakura Cardcaptor and some more but ARC-V made me start watch Anime religiously and check all the Seasons.

I don't get how anyone even finds anything in this show to sperg about like this. Seems like way more caring than it's worth

You do realize you are saying this on a anonymous board for Taiwanese tapestries right?

>but she gets a pass

No it doesnt, it literally went nowhere

Shes the catalyst for quite a lot of his heroics.

Who's the girl between Mayl and Ciel?

Anons getting mad about Arc-V is one thing since there was investment before it tumbled.
Vrains straight up broadcasted how unambitious and underachieving it was going to be for everyone involved in the first 2 episodes.

Human Experimentation

For a second I was afraid you posted a Unit 731 image

And just in case some dense mongs didn't get the message, it continued to trumpet out its shittiness for the next 3 episodes. I've never seen an anime that so badly wanted people to drop it early on

Shuko. Clumsy unlucky girl from Battle Network

Call me when we get the Johan/Bruno character.
This shit is boring as fuck, not Arc-V boring but it's close.

Didnt you get the memo user? Fujobait is illegal in ygo since Arc-V

Oh then fuck it.
Also has there ever been arc in YGO that has topped the Dark Signers?

Zexal II

Lies, don't believe this faggot. It was good, but not that good.

>card games in space and heart attacks from card games is totally believable
>so is arbitrary dimension splitting based on card games
>and literal gods that use card games
>but electroshock card game PTSD is crossing the line!
Hmmm

Indeed
Lies, don't believe this faggot. Dark Signers was good, but not that good

It's fine when it's trying to be retarded over the top about it thats what yugioh anime boils down to, not when they are trying to make us take it seriously

But that also seems like a completely arbitrary and shaky distinction. Yusaku's backstory isn't even remotely near the edgiest when 5D's characters exist. Even some of the Barians had it worse.

>not getting fear from this

Muh waifu is to most strong and she never lose.

How come ESLs don't just hang out on their own native language boards?

Shit taste

That's right, Asuka. Suck this dick just like that. You know you like it, you weak losing slut