LETS KILL THE LEFT DEAD ON ITS TRACKS

Sign and share this #InternetBillOfRights petition friends:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-2

>WHY
Because the left has nothing going for them but lies, shaming, threats and censorship. WE HAVE THE TRUTH, WE HAVE THE FACTS.

Can you IMAGINE having conservative and right-wing twatter accounts with MILLIONS OF followers dropping REDPILLS left and right EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY while the libtards just have to watch helplessly the redeemable normies and non-retards get redpilled?

When we get rid of Internet censorship, the MSM will DIE.

SIGN THAT PETITION NOW AND SHARE IT PLEASE. THANK YOU.

ASK FOR OTHERS TO SHARE IT TOO. We need this to go viral.

REMEMBER TO CONFIRM THE CONFIRMATION E-MAIL AFTER YOU SIGN. THANK YOU.

PUSH THE IBOR and SHARE THE PETITION, lets CRUSH the leftists and BURN THEIR LIES TO THE GROUND

When you share the link, give the people you're sharing them with the REASONS why they should sign it and SHARE IT: the total defeat the destruction of censorship will bring to the left when it happens.

Tweet this thread to all internet celebs. It's time we used them for what they are good.

SIGN THE PETITION AND SHARE IT. Deep state controlled leftard big tech is silencing conservative voices so they can cripple the GOP on the 2018 elections while See Eye Hay operatives are flooding the democratic party and want to get into congress so they can get the majority and vote to impeach Trump (see: wsws.org/en/articles/2018/03/07/dems-m07.html). CRUSH THEM, LETS BURN THEIR PLANS TO THE GROUND, RIP THEIR HEADS OFF AND SHIT DOWN THEIR NECKS LIKE THEY DESERVE.

Attached: IBOR.jpg (600x955, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-1
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-3
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-4
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-5
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-6
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-7
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-8
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-9
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-10
twitter.com/laurenroseultra
twitter.com/lauren_southern
twitter.com/prisonplanet
twitter.com/sagron_of_akkad
twitter.com/FaithGoldy
twitter.com/Millenniel_Matt
twitter.com/rooshv
twitter.com/RationalMale
twitter.com/EdLatimore
twitter.com/AJA_Cortes
twitter.com/Blacklabellogic
twitter.com/TheFamilyAlpha
twitter.com/GoldmundUnleash
twitter.com/thelaplayboy
twitter.com/fedupwithswamp
twitter.com/WarNuse
twitter.com/BlueEyes088
twitter.com/RhondaSc123
twitter.com/TT45Pac
twitter.com/DiamondandSilk
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra
twitter.com/FrameGames
archive.is/77enF
express.co.uk/news/world/824794/migrant-crisis-refugee-Italy-Libya-UN-figures-Mediterranean-boat-crossing
ipetitions.com/petition/no-day-of-action-against-Islamophobia-in-Canada
youtube.com/watch?v=CUg5TrWzjz
redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/film-and-expose-your-marxist-professor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SIGN THE PETITION AND PUSH IT EVERYWHERE. Tweet this thread to all the e-celebs, get them on board.
>How to ask for the e-celeb support:
Send them a DM if you can, if you can't then tweet at them. Use this script if you feel like it:
>--
Hey there [NAME]! Thanks for all your great work. Could you please help us push the IBOR so we can have a censorship free internet and meet the left on equal ground for once and destroy them? Give a quick read at this thread: [LINK TO THIS THREAD or ARCHIVE.IS LINK OF THIS THREAD YOU'LL FIND SOME POSTS AHEAD]. Thanks in advance, have a great day!
>--

>WARNING
Someone has split the 'Internet Bill of Rights' into 11 different petitions. The leftists are afraid. ITS A SIGN WE NEED TO PUSH THIS.

ttps://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-1

>THIS IS THE ONE WE NEED TO PUSH, IT'S THE ONE WITH THE MOST SIGNS

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-3

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-4

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-5

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-6

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-7

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-8

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-9

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-10

Attached: et.jpg (916x903, 96K)

>VERY IMPORTANT
It is key to get the people who are pro-free speech and have MASSIVE following to push this.
Please help with spamming this thread at these social media whales. USE THE SCRIPT IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT.

List:
twitter.com/laurenroseultra
twitter.com/lauren_southern
twitter.com/prisonplanet
twitter.com/sagron_of_akkad
twitter.com/FaithGoldy
twitter.com/Millenniel_Matt
twitter.com/rooshv
twitter.com/RationalMale
twitter.com/EdLatimore
twitter.com/AJA_Cortes
twitter.com/Blacklabellogic
twitter.com/TheFamilyAlpha
twitter.com/GoldmundUnleash
twitter.com/thelaplayboy
twitter.com/fedupwithswamp
twitter.com/WarNuse
twitter.com/BlueEyes088
twitter.com/RhondaSc123
twitter.com/TT45Pac
twitter.com/DiamondandSilk
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra
twitter.com/FrameGames

Attached: Antifa_BTFO.png (594x476, 83K)

Also, support a Congressional Candidate with legislation specifically to combat this censorship.

Paul Nehlen has been pushing his Shall Not Censor bill for months now, check it out.

SIGN, SHARE AND PUSH THE PETITION, GET THE INTERNET FAMOUS PEOPLE ON IT BY TWEETING AT THEM AND SUPPORT PAUL.

Attached: ShallNotCensor.jpg (657x569, 71K)

bump i don't want this to die.

Thanks.

slid, bmuping

Fug, can't get a twitter account to stay more than 1 minute unsuspended.

PLEASE TWEET AT THE E-CELEBS THIS BREAD.

Archive link to this bread: archive.is/77enF

Attached: spurdo.jpg (800x682, 61K)

B U M P E R O O N I E
my duds

poopee bumpee

>77

Tchegked :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD benis

What are these moorish goblins up to now?
Stop spamming hijack posts faggots! This isnt arabia.

I was surprised it died earlier without any bumps. Does pol not want this petition to survive? I thought about this for a while and I remembered how butthurt the left was when Trump won. They didn't even see it coming.. So maybe letting lefty have facebook is a good idea if it keeps them all in a corral of delusion and false information.

Portuguese are iberians shill.

When we get the IBOR every normie will know about pic related and there is nothing you and your bosses can do about it.

Attached: Mossad_911.png (1111x640, 89K)

tweeted this to like 5 e-celebs already. We can do this, faggots! we just need to work!

Bad idea.

It died because this place is infested with sliding shills. See how they tried to dilute the signature amount by creating 8 more petitions... They are afraid, and they should be, once censorship is gone they are done.

Attached: Anti_White_Jew.png (1468x1152, 1.13M)

THANK YOU user.

That is the spirit.

Signing petitions has never worked for anything.

Literally just a honeypot scam method.

leaf shill detected, everyone move along

Attached: 1520712890601.jpg (123x125, 3K)

let's fucking DO THIS
start tweeting this shit everywhere to everyone redpilled at all, send a link to all of your friends on as many platforms as possible, this shit can work if everyone ghosting the thread does it

Attached: 1520730775010.jpg (799x800, 202K)

bumperino

Attached: happy_merchant_tuga.png (174x191, 5K)

You walked into a honeypot the moment you arrived at this Vietnamese T-shirt stamping forum.

LOL, noice merchant caro amigo :DDDDDD

>22
Checked

THIS

I signed and sent it to several others
I just want to see the left try and defend
>Some of these platforms further employ tracking mechanisms for monitoring an individual's digital history, which can be used to censor the individual's public communication through various censorship practices, sometimes without knowledge or awareness.

Attached: 1520473033502.jpg (1300x1300, 235K)

KEK IS WITH US BRETHREN
just tweeted another 3 celebs, statistically if we all do it at least one or two of higher esteem will retweet or share
KEEP SENDING TWEETS PEOPLE

Attached: 1520730623761.jpg (1740x1555, 271K)

This.

And this too.

>00
checked

fucking christ I need this to work, it's all working

>Because the left has nothing going for them but lies, shaming, threats and censorship
But that's you.
>WE HAVE THE TRUTH, WE HAVE THE FACTS.
You have nought but regurgitated bullshit propaganda.

Bumping with the redpill to end all redpills

Attached: Final Redpill.jpg (8000x5583, 3.87M)

Wrong.

express.co.uk/news/world/824794/migrant-crisis-refugee-Italy-Libya-UN-figures-Mediterranean-boat-crossing

Attached: kikes_gonna_kike.jpg (900x1046, 189K)

Attached: 1520653831862.png (640x550, 235K)

Q predicted this boomerpost

Attached: 1515595767759.png (800x600, 582K)

shills inbound, three in a row. prepare.

Attached: 1520813361377.png (420x420, 28K)

Shills have arrived. Good sign, we're on target.

>boomerpost

Attached: ultimate_commie.png (650x515, 114K)

> They're here
POST HArDER

Attached: 1520753019063.png (515x422, 338K)

Attached: 1509851373393.png (1000x1000, 996K)

CHECKED AND HEILED.

Attached: H.png (1348x2760, 962K)

bump

Attached: McAin.jpg (500x750, 107K)

KEK

Attached: Jew_Out.jpg (780x750, 101K)

Twitter isn't a government forum. They don't have to let you say anything. Make your own massively popular website.

H E I L

Attached: 28383616_126118808211472_524695643_n.jpg (557x768, 50K)

Wrong. Bake the cake bitch, no discrimination.

You're done once censorship is gone.

and sign my petition too.

Attached: 1506229486136.png (1903x1318, 127K)

shills incoming boys, keep it up. sent the link copypasta to 8 friends who will hopefully in turn send to more

Attached: 1520730714773.png (485x443, 38K)

Distraction petition from a shill leaf,
I G N O R E

Explain without sounding like a hypocritical lefty why a private website needs to be forced by the government to let you use it any way you want?

Hey fuck you meme flag kid.

Attached: tracuck_canada.jpg (908x821, 166K)

uhhhghhghhggguhhghghgh nooooooooooooo

Attached: therakening.jpg (960x640, 224K)

Twitter: they act like they offer a free speech environment and they don't;

Facebook: they get money from companies that get their money from the CIA which gets its money from the gov.

Lefties act all high and mighty like they care about private property rights when they might use it against their adversarties, but then you try to doxx people and destroy their private property just because they disagree with you.

Fuck you, you're done, we're going to rip your head off and shit down your throats once the censorship is gone. You've got nothing but lies, threats, shaming and censorship, WE HAVE THE FACTS.

Attached: Antifa_Zone.png (1332x704, 1.02M)

Fuck Censorship!

Attached: 3479b169831f3cc9776fc9c724613941.jpg (320x331, 15K)

When you make an online profile, you agree to not violate their standard. When a post doesn't violate those standards, but is politically different than the site's agenda, removing it is wrong. Even shill jews have a right to shitpost, as long as it's not against the set rules of the site

Nice meymey.

Ignore the shill leaf, he's just stirring shit to distract from the main purpose of the thread

Well said.

Attached: 2017.png (480x529, 415K)

bump

Blumpis maximus

Fuck you nigger, I signed your petition and bumped your thread.

Thanks for both, but the point of the thread is to keep attention on the subject. detracting from it is shill behavior, dude. Keep on the subject, share the link copypasta,add supplementary meems, and you won't regret it friendo. pic unrelated

Attached: 6258054ee7ea121e446ea19a77e5fce2.jpg (640x447, 57K)

Read it, legit and signature worthy.

I repeat, without sending like a hypocritical lefty, why should the government force private websites to operate how you want them to? They have no legal obligation whatsoever to accommodate you.

If you want a platform to runs the way you want it to, get off your ass and make it instead of crying that other peoples' websites don't let you use them.

Based

Attached: liberal_resist.jpg (707x1024, 146K)

I gave the leaf a help because why not. Now lets return to the task at hand.

SMASH THE LEFT

*grumbles something incoherent*

I repeat, you leftards only worry about being proper when it benefits you, when it doesn't you incite to violence, illegal behaviour and don't care, so fuck you all, you're going down.

Cry more.

Twitter, fagbook and jewtuvbe ban people who are conservative even when they don't breach the terms of service, that is discrimination, and you're afraid the time comes when the censorship ends, because you have nothing going for you but threats, lies, shamming and censorship.

Bye bye cunts.

Attached: Anti_White_Alt_Left.png (583x599, 193K)

Any regulation over internet is kikiest shit imaginable

"net neutrality" repackaged - kys and saged

>They have no legal obligation whatsoever to accommodate you.
They actually do due to the current interpretation of California's constitution

youtube.com/watch?v=CUg5TrWzjz

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-2
Sorry friend. Removal of net neutrality means you're shit outta luck.

They make millions in ad revenue off our traffic, so they should accommodate the wants of a majority of their users.
I repeat, when a post is removed or profile suspended due to a post that DOES NOT violate any set rules, that equates the changing the rules of a game after it already starts. If they want to discriminate political posts of a certain type: a-okay, but some people promote their businesses, product, and methods of income there. If they want to discriminate politically, that fine, but put a big red disclaimer at the sign up that makes ti crystal fuckin clear that they can and will remove posts they don't agree with, so that those of us that would like that information can have it to use. I wouldn't have made a twitter account if I knew it would be suspended after a day, see what I mean?

>He still thinks net neutrality had anything to do with censorship

I'm not a leftard, you idiot. I'm asking you to defend your leftist-style logic and you can't make a rational argument.

Again, make your own fucking website. Stop crying about other websites not working how you want them to. You're no different than an SJW.

FOCUS ON THE TASK At HAND MEN!
SHARE THE LINK EVERYWHERE AND SIGN IT YOURSELF IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY

Attached: 2010.png (372x246, 65K)

Cry more, when the censorship is gone you're going to get owned so fast your head will spin.

There will not be one single normie parent that won't tell their children to expose to them their marxist teacher so they can teach them to stop being subversive traitors.

The end of censorship will have the cultural marxists begging the normies to not hang them on the lamp posts.

redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/film-and-expose-your-marxist-professor

Attached: Anti_White_Professor.jpg (657x941, 116K)

oops, wrong image.

>portguays flag
>pushing a petition of American citizens to the White House
Logic checks out, anons. OP is a registered Democrat.

bump

Cry more. We're getting the IBOR going and will hand the left its ass while you keep yapping about muh own fucking website.

I bet you're a kike.

Attached: Semitic_Attack1.jpg (530x281, 137K)

lurker bump....................................................................................................................

In other words, "I'm completely emotional and illogical and need the government to do everything for me"

YES checked.

And >787
Thooth aproves.

I've spread the link at least two dozen times, and the thread is getting bloated with shills of every sort. I think I've gotta go.
seeya later, and godspeed you silly fucks

In other words, "I'm a shill who must try to stop the right from exposing all the leftist laws so I'm going to try to convince people this is a bad idea althought the posts ; ; ; already answered my shill post questions but I'll keep on repeating the same thing over and over again and hope nobody notices I'm a shill retard."

Try harder fool.

Attached: Mossad_Weinsten.jpg (1241x717, 226K)

See ya later, THANKS.

>1488
KEK wills it!

Attached: heil_nazi.gif (1221x850, 425K)

LOL