Wasn't this show supposed to be popular on Sup Forums? What happened?

Wasn't this show supposed to be popular on Sup Forums? What happened?

Boku no Hero took the spot.

only on Sup Forums it seems, because it still doesn't sell as much as it should

People stopped caring about the show during the 4 year wait between seasons.

Lack of gore and death.

Sup Forums likes edgy shit? so why does it constantly shit on tokyo ghoul?
and besides gore and death is always there whenever a major battle happens, and Erwin, Bertholdt and Ymir died too

It was only fun before the anime where we used to post frodo and shit.

what do you post now?

That’s just shit

The manga is popular on Sup Forums, the anime isn't that much.

>What happened?
It turned to garbage

How are the colossus editions of the manga?

>Boku no Hero
You mean in the west or Japan?
Of you mean the west then I would say that OPM is the spot stealer since the end of 2015

I guess the word was violence/shock, then.

The mistery is gone. Therefore, the tension titans used to cause on the audience is gone. And thus, one of the major aspects of the series has been discarded. Hence, the manga doesn't feel the same as it did 50 chapters ago, consequently alienating what I would estimate to be a good portion of the readers.

I still like the manga, mind you, but it simply doesn't feel the same, and we had a good thing going on with the thriller facet of the manga. Thoughts?

OPM and BnHA are not so famous in Japan. And although OPM is very popular here, compared to 2015 there was a decrease, BnHA, on the other hand, has grown a lot in the last two years.

Same shit but bigger and more expensive. Art is still garbage thou.

OPM vol 12 just ranked #1 in the US monthly sales for September

covers are the worst part
>violence/shock
violence is there, shock is subjective but could be the reason, but it was more of a disappointment and BTFO among the fandom when those people died

>Thoughts?
Agreed. Mikasa a shit. Now that aside we could still read it despite how bad the characters were it was enjoyable and it still is but I agree, most things that were the topic of discussion are already resolved.

The manga releases monthly as opposed to weekly. We only get new stuff to talk about every so often.

Season 2 happened

The theory crafting and speculation part died. Now I am just enjoying the ride to see how it ends.

YuYuYu did the premise better.

what?

That moment when you know you're fucked

>so why does it constantly shit on tokyo ghoul?
shits on :Re cause Re is butt cheeks. original was good

original wasn't that good either, it was a good start but it needed a proper conclusion and if only part 1 is read then it doesn't feel good at all
what ?

It turned into the most mainstream anime from the 2010s so now people act like they hate it and also this:
it´s still one of my faovirte manga and anime, but it needs to get finished as soon as possible, at least the manga.

but JoJo releases monthly too and it has better threads, while all the threads here are filled with people from 'other' communities, so Sup Forums just stopped talking about it except a few, there hardly would be over a dozen people who belong only to Sup Forums and visit the SnK threads

>mainstream anime from the 2010s so now people act like they hate it and also this
so contrarian mentality?

I'm saying everything this show did Yuuki Yuuna did better.

>frogshit
Kill yourself

Some speculations were correct

That shit did nothing right, especially with that lame ass ending.

not the point, it's just that there's less to theorize about now

Not an argument

Also OPM just went past the million volumes sold in France.

Sup Forums hates frogshit, me too

JoJo has actual posters and this doesn't, people simply lost interest

People were tired of waiting for the new season after 4 years.

And most readers left after the whole Basement reveal

Momentum behind it died. They waited too long. People either completely forgot about it or read ahead through the manga only to learn that it just gets worse and worse as it goes along. And as hype from the TV show died down people saw it for what it really was, much like what happened to SAO.

S2 was 100% meh just like the first season was (after episode 9). It had one of the most well crafted scenes I've ever seen in anime (the surprise transformation on top of the wall) but it's pacing was atrocious again and it even got the fucking CGI treatment this time.

pretty sure it was the serum bowl, the new anime and slow pace in the new arc just contributed to the demise
>much like what happened to SAO.
SAO sells millions, the movie was a huge hit
and I don't see how manga got worse and worse, most of the stuff was enjoyable, you're exaggerating

FROGSHIT IS BANNABLE OFFENCE, REMOVE YOURSELF FROM Sup Forums, YOU FUCKING CROSSBOARDER

it finished earing 4 months ago

what's wrong with eren's legs ? why is he spreading them so wide ?

Dumb frogposter.

what

They didn't leave after the basement reveal, they left at the beginning of the serumbowl.
Serumbowl was a pretty massive bump in the road but other than that the quality has remained consistent imo, and the basement reveal was actually satisfying and sparked decent threads and discussion on Sup Forums. Besides, the manga still sells like hot cakes so the momentum lost by the anime isn't that big a deal.

O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D garbage

C-O-N-T-R-A-R-I-AN mentality

nothing new, official arts suck most of the time

Manga is monthly. People watched the Anime subbed. etc.

Character art notwithstanding, holy shit what a lazy background.

Isayama is a shitty artist.

but that's not him, he couldn't even draw that if he tried

yeah popular like SAO

Oh come on, both are shit but nothing matches SAO's level. It's absolute shit