May said the magic legal words that will be keeping foreign ministers in NATO up tonight...

May said the magic legal words that will be keeping foreign ministers in NATO up tonight, and someone explained them to Trump : “If there is no credible response by the end of Tuesday, the U.K. will conclude there has been an ‘unlawful use of force’ by Moscow.”

The words “use of force” are legal terms concerning armed conflict, orjus ad bellum. She did not use them by accident. The U.K. is stating loudly and unequivocally that the Russian government’s use of chemical weapons to murder people in the U.K. isn’t being treated as a law-enforcement matter. It’s an armed attack, and the U.K.’s response will be justified under the doctrine of self-defense.

Attached: Donald-Theresa-OTAN-Alianza-EFE_LRZIMA20170525_0031_11.jpg (474x342, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/nikolai-glushkov-who-had-links-putin-critic-dies-london-n856156
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegals_Program#Prisoner_exchange
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is May asking Russia to prove a negative? Has she made her proof public?

I wonder how brexit is going

Attached: 1489192198344.jpg (900x1168, 734K)

Another Russian dead in London. Are we going to wars?

nbcnews.com/news/world/nikolai-glushkov-who-had-links-putin-critic-dies-london-n856156

Why does England always defend the interests of foreigners within their borders and completely disregard the well being of their own native citizens ?

post yfw the US nopes out of WWIII and russia invades britcuckistan

Attached: 14295594_1748281335424644_957966875_a.jpg (150x150, 7K)

Attached: 1500870295429.png (409x449, 306K)

Attached: 1392219438562.png (404x511, 11K)

>couldn't get the US to go to war with Russia despite 2 years of media and liberal constant fearmongering and hawkishness towards them
>decide to get the United Caliphate to do it instead so that the last couple white guys in Britain that might still have balls are sent to be killed by other white guys in Russia.

We are talking about a cyber attack on Russia, what does that even mean?

we've been bought

Attached: 1520900094346.jpg (576x768, 71K)

digits say we finally get The Greatest Happening

Attached: 1437111243493.jpg (283x352, 41K)

Taxation without representation, thats why we rebelled. This is a moment of clarity for you all.

>obeying the will of the voters
you been had Muhammad

Attached: 1455305731515.png (444x475, 180K)

The only ""proof"" she has is the agent is of Russian origin.

Furthermore a Russian spokeswoman said they'd happily cooperate and find out what happened, yet may for some reason wants to nuke Russia.

I have two theories:

>This was done deliberately to try and sway the Russian election (unlikely)

>We initiate some kind of war that pulls us back into the EU within reason

Attached: 1516185702367.jpg (349x349, 31K)

What date is your indepenence day on?

Attached: 1506196199388.png (473x500, 8K)

every day

Attached: 1513725448038.jpg (600x738, 64K)

He was a spy working for the West.

You need to protect your spies or they will stab you in the back.

Damn straight.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_8dc.jpg (285x171, 21K)

yea if he is a traitor to russia then they can kill him imho, same if russia was hiding some ex us spy, we better kill that sob. snowden doesnt count because he wasnt betraying to a foreign power but education the people of the us, and no evidence he has worked with any foreign intel services.

Attached: 1517453209776.jpg (798x1162, 160K)

>mfw

Attached: IMG_7041.png (230x212, 57K)

I would literally welcome a Russian occupation at this point

They couldn't possibly do a worse job than the cunts selling out our futures at the moment.

Attached: british army.png (599x624, 557K)

>"The UK has not been paying their 2% of GDP, therefore our obligations to them are void"
>UK gets dumpstered by Ivan

Attached: 8099835c2012f8c606ad6abe793ec7b4b997e71ec2eea1c3bff15e79eccfbc6e.png (756x671, 503K)

I don't understand why we don't wait until the winter and start a land war with Russia
???

May = Sheev
Donald Drump = Anakin
EU Army = Clone Army
Clones = Muslims

Attached: sheev-palpatine.jpg (800x542, 297K)

July 4, 1776

>virtue signaling show no bounds
Frankly, you guys deserve to get nuked.

wrong go read harry potter back on reddit

Attached: 1412329234065_wps_28_Gorillas_fight_over_a_tom.jpg (962x699, 225K)

This

>I would literally welcome a Russian occupation at this point
It can only be an improvement over Islamic occupation

>yea if he is a traitor to russia then they can kill him imho, same if russia was hiding some ex us spy, we better kill that sob.

If I'm not mistaken he was captured by Russia and exchanged for a Russian spy captured by Britain.

So it's foul play to kill him and Britain should be allowed to murder 1 Russian spy plus 1 random Russian civilian.

I hate Anglos so goddamn much
Please Mr. Putin start the nuclear holocaust as soon as possible

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

What are the chances the Saudi prince is in some way involved in this, how I don't know, offered us a better deal on oil compared to Russia?

Attached: yes.jpg (190x265, 14K)

As good as Brexit led by staunch Remainer.

Because as a leader of proper conservative British party, she is outspoken feminist, and they have used the 'prove negative' shtick for decades.

Cleanse the West

Attached: D2F329CE-BEFD-40D1-9EA4-6EAE42113297.jpg (238x183, 12K)

Read: Because when we redpill the normies they too will understand May is a deep state puppet and the deep state globalists are trying to start a war between Russia and the West so they can hide from paying for their evil crimes.

No no no!

You start the land war in autumn, making sure you catch the first snow when you're deep in enemy territory.

Good theory except there is nothing militarily she can or will do. Too much credit given, she's just an idiot.

>mfw I'm going to get conscripted and have to go and shoot all the Russian shills on here from the troll factory

nothin personal lads

Attached: 1489971919169.png (400x400, 192K)

>the U.K.’s response will be justified under the doctrine of self-defense.
Then what's the problem?

Russia did nothing wrong, knock it off dad. We're not bailing you out of this one.

desu nothing will be missed when 500 nukes reset Britain

Attached: 1520753761246.png (855x855, 976K)

>Implying Russia would actually gas people in the UK.
Can these kikes ever tell the truth?

Or better yet, be Japanese

self-defense? more like suicide

how can britcuck even hope of beating russia? russians are actual men and not boipussies who fantasize over mudcocks

Is UK going to send a million muslim prayers against russia or what?

I said this earlier, just a coincidence that this happens right after his visit? Which happens right after their defeat in Syria is confirmed.
Maybe he asked for MI5 to give Putin a headache/distraction in return for that arms contract they have agreed to.

Attached: 1520384710035.jpg (882x731, 124K)

MFW england declares Jihad

Attached: 1518999342080.png (400x333, 91K)

I want her

typical russian rape baby

She's provoking America to nuke Russia silly.

That's the whole point of using NATO code words.

>Fucking busybody censorship idiot potentially sets into motion the apocalypse

Tfw I have a more aptly named title for this article.

Saudis are definitely involved in this somehow but was it a coincidence Telford got completely buried or was it planned?

Vlad likes to switch it up sometimes.

Attached: alexander-litvinenko-inquiry-opens[1].jpg (620x388, 39K)

You’ve been playing Civilization too much. Go to bed Joost.

>EU on our side as well as US

It's war isn't it?

Good point, it also serves that purpose.

I've no idea, but at least london will be the first place to get nuked.

Why would EU go kill fellow whites in the name of some muslims on an island?

underrated

>start recruiting fags, muslims and other waste products for the army
>send them to die for nothing in siberia
What are the jews even doing

>implying
EU would join russia in raping us just out of spite.

>>We initiate some kind of war that pulls us back into the EU within reason
Likely this. Not an actual war, but more like "We simply cannot leave the EU at this crucial time for the security of Europe"

what the fuck i love jews now

Russian occupation = Liberation
At least in the current year...

>the EU cares about white people

What the fuck kind of EU are you looking at?

>godspeed! you black emperor lyrics

are hipster faggots ever going to go away?

better start learning russian, bong

made me think

Because we have an alliance Igor.

What's that USA are traitors and cowardly, who could have guessed?

Maybe the Eurocrats over in Brussels.

But here in the provinces we still got your back yo, even if your Queen has been spewing hate over us - we know she just wanted to get reelected.

He was a kgb double agent, most kgb know what happens if you get caught double dipping

Third option: The Deep State around the globe is crashing. There is only one hope for them now and that is WW3. UK Deep State operatives killed the spy and is now blaming Russia. Russia has no way to prove it in the face of the massive deep state propaganda wall. Rex comes out and starts shooting off his mouth without knowing the full story and Trump fires him for being so naive.
>You are here.

Stop the Deep State, boys. Do not be deceived! How many World Wars have been Zionist wars again?
>All of them. This is no different.

Attached: 498B7E7D-010E-40AA-90EF-CDEDE93671DC.jpg (2213x6204, 1.64M)

There's no point in trying to reason with him. Dad's gone senile.

Right. Well, I’m not travelling half the fucking planet to accelerate our extinction. Fuck that cunt flexing muscles she doesn’t even have.

nah cunt, you can rot in the shitheap you built yourself for all we care

0 proofs but hey let s acuse russia .. haha

You should start a war with us after you get done with the Russians and teach us cowards a lesson.

Life's been alright so far lads. I have no regrets. Now lets go fuck up some ivans.

We built everything. We are the home of the masons after all.

Attached: 1520119706645.jpg (634x518, 70K)

>What's that USA are traitors and cowardly, who could have guessed?

They already had to bail out your ass twice in WW1 and WW2

Show some respect and gratitude, you toothless cunt.

Attached: 1507853602289.gif (510x382, 425K)

Attached: 1489668553668.jpg (428x487, 24K)

What is this nerve gas bullshit?

Attached: 1428447701491.jpg (960x720, 99K)

>The only ""proof"" she has is the agent is of Russian origin.
And the poison is of Russian origin
And the Russians have killed people in the UK before

i doubt anyone would mind if the (((russians))) used some nerve agent to remove may since her pathetic colleagues wont

May is a magnificently ignorant cunt. Fuck the U.K. Say hello to your new prime minister (2020) after Britain surrenders to the rising holy Russian empire.

Attached: IMG_0064.jpg (800x613, 110K)

The poison was a nerve agent that any country with professional chemists could make.

Nuke the caliphate

Attached: 1519950338946.jpg (761x563, 60K)

No one is gonna launch nukes over two people getting poisoned. It is not worth it.

He would have been executed, but he was freed in a prisoner exchange.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegals_Program#Prisoner_exchange

By murdering him (and his innocent daughter) Russia has broken the prisoner exchange deal.

This lady has to die to settle the score.

Attached: Anna_Chapman_mug_shot.jpg (630x812, 78K)

I have to laugh when I read these "going to war threads". There will be no war happening like WW2 with tanks blazing a trail across Europe and hand to hand, street by street fighting. Thats not going to happen between Britain and Russia. For one thing Russia would have to cross through many countries to reach the UK with ground forces and thats not going to happen because a lot of those countries are NATO members. Maybe a naval attack? Not really likely. There are really only two other options and that is that the UK launches a ground attack from a Nato partner but then everybody is involved. The other is long range bombing or nukes.

What will most likely happen is a cyber and financial war. Britain would hope to cause enough anti Putin sentiment inside Russia that the people surrounding Putin would try to overthrow him. Fuck with his friends money and they will soon become his enemies.

>There is only one hope for them now and that is WW3.
Explains why they are pushing the UK angle now that the NK angle has fallen through.