Why do people become "white allies"? What kind of complex is that?

How does one get to the point where they start calling themselves an "ally"? Is it white girls who hate their dads? Got picked on too much in grade school? How does one become this cucked?

Attached: 1520976020555.jpg (640x448, 76K)

The purpose is to virtute signal to the world, "PLEASE TELL ME I AM ONE OF THE GOOD WHITES".

They actually don't care about shitskins, but they feel the need to be SEEN caring about shitskins to validate themselves.

Stockholm syndrome. (appropriate name )

Alt Hype discusses this in a video called “Racism is a Bogus Concept” or something. If you have more liberal views, then you’ll agree that blacks tend to have much better political opinions than whites, even if you’ve never thought about it this way. That’s just the way your brain makes patterns. That’s why you see so many self-hating whites and “allies”. Part of it is a need to virtue signal, but a lot of it is the fact that they have come to automatically recognize members of their own race as their enemies over time.

I don't know. I never understood how you can willingly put up with and seek out that kind of abuse. It definitely clued me in to the fact that I'm not a normie early on in my college career

They feel guilty about slavery, colonialism, segregation, the Mexican-American war, the Holocaust, etc. and want to feel like they are atoning for it. They feel that we're not living up to our values if we aren't able to be inclusive and accomodating towards blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, and so on, and they feel terribly bad for these people. Blacks in particular are central to The Narrative and they view the success or failure of Blacks as indicative of the state of the American project as a whole. They look down on the average white person, since white allies are almost all upper class, and feel that the average white person is standing in the way of Progress and must be destroyed if we're to live up to our values. This is why you hear the rhetoric about rural and suburban retards. Also they want to gain social status by being seen as morally superior to others, and guilt cultures tend to promote this sort of thing.

>t. rich white person

They are mostly Jews.

Nah, we had a self-hating white problem before we had Jews in a big way. It's an Anglo thing, Fellow Whites are of course just lying about it because it serves Fellow White interests.

Very sad honestly. Some might call them white uncle toms, I just call them racists.

shitlibs : rednecks :: Sup Forums : niggers

source: former shitlib

You're right. Of course these whites never stop to wonder if arabs feel guilty for the eastern slave trade or if west africans feel guilty about selling their own people to Europeans. Or if American history were somehow reversed, whether blacks would feel guilty about having previously enslaved whites.

The answer to all of these questions is "no." Most Americans blacks aren't even capable of the empathy requires for guilt and that's been determined and observed on a genetic level.

> Of course these whites never stop to wonder if arabs feel guilty for the eastern slave trade or if west africans feel guilty about selling their own people to Europeans. Or if American history were somehow reversed, whether blacks would feel guilty about having previously enslaved whites.
That's irrelevant because they want to feel morally superior, so to not feel guilty because the other party wouldn't in the counterfactual situation would defeat the purpose of the whole thing.

this is true for some of them, but I think they're a minority. some self-hating whites are bona fide religious extremists who buy into the Quakers' Doctrine of the Inner Light, sometimes without realizing it. but most of them just take three-tooth cletus from the klan as prototypically white, the way a. wyatt mann takes da'coonus the crack-addicted alleyway rapist as prototypically black, or fashy goys take george soros as prototypically jewish.

certainly there are fashy goys who have jewish friends, resist dot com types who have black friends, and self-hating whites who have white friends. (most self-hating whites' friends are white, for obvious reasons.) sometimes people get confused by this but it all follows naturally from prototype theory

Really it's low iq people who don't have any friends and long for any kind of attention. Normal white people have had enough of these people and don't want them around and after a while the niggers will turn on them too but only cause niggers eat their own.

>Why do people become "white allies"?
Too much soy in their diet.

>some self-hating whites are bona fide religious extremists who buy into the Quakers' Doctrine of the Inner Light, sometimes without realizing it.
Yeah, the religious character of Progressivism isn't talked about as often as it should be. Conservatives identify liberals as hating America or being godless heathens or whatever when it isn't quite true, they're more like pious post-Calvinists, and rather than hating America, they feel that it's morally depraved for not living up to Our Values, as evidenced by the state of Black people, and more must be done to right this injustice. Equality is taken as axiomatic and obvious, so if black people are doing poorly it must be because of racism - suggesting otherwise is like telling a Muslim Allah isn't real.

Well I think it's relevant because we Europeans or European-ish peoples are the only ones who think this way. Every other civilization is terribly authoritarian, tribal, and illiberal. No one else thinks the way we do about history, politics, or society. It's relevant because in no other civilization on Earth do people attempt to gain social status through the denigration of their own history or people. Instead they glorify their history and their people.

You're right, but they would never entertain this kind of thought, or if they did it would only indicate that we need to work harder to bring them around to our way of thinking and integrate them into our societies - the white man's burden in a new guise.

It's only a matter of time before Jimmy Kimmel is on the chopping block. The Oscars numbers were awful and he needed those to keep favor with his masters.

I imagine he'll be accused of making "racist comments" in 2003 within the next few months

Didnt you read nat geo? Theres no such thing as black. Black lives dont exist

ally = comrade

Attached: sorry for slavery.jpg (750x549, 498K)

Allies implies some level of symmetry, a mutual partnership. A more appropriate term would be becoming a subordinate.

This exactly.

They think it is normal and they are just doing what they are told. You don't turn into a white ally unless you have a string of authority figures such as teachers and professors telling you to become one.

>Those who are most sensitive about "politically incorrect" terminology are not the average black ghetto-dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists, many of whom do not even belong to any "oppressed" group but come from privileged strata of society. Political correctness has its stronghold among university professors, who have secure employment with comfortable salaries, and the majority of whom are heterosexual, white males from middle-class families.

>Many leftists have an intense identification with the problems of groups that have an image of being weak (women), defeated (American Indians), repellent (homosexuals), or otherwise inferior. The leftists themselves feel that these groups are inferior. They would never admit it to themselves that they have such feelings, but it is precisely because they do see these groups as inferior that they identify with their problems. (We do not suggest that women, Indians, etc., ARE inferior; we are only making a point about leftist psychology).

>Feminists are desperately anxious to prove that women are as strong as capable as men. Clearly they are nagged by a fear that women may NOT be as strong and as capable as men.
-Ted Kaczynski

wypipo are over mate, pack it in

I couldn't believe while reading his manifesto that it wasn't totally crazy. Not totally. I began to doubt myself wondering if I was crazy as well.

Because they're soy boy faggots full of white guilt who enjoy being in an exploitive relationship. I am the opposite of an ally. I am proudly an enemy. I would do whatever required to destroy BLM and their "allies". I'd plant drugs on them, frame them for crimes. Steal their money and resources and give them to the re-elect Trump campaign.