US Citizen Being Surveilled By Foreign Goverment?

I'm a law abiding US Citizen (a nobody) who starting voicing strong opinions over Periscope in 2014. Strange events started happening and I felt I was being followed. At first I wrote off the strange people, clicks/static on phone, and directly above air traffic. But it's escalated to a helicopter hovering, multiple strangers approaching/following me.

And today (the whopper).. right after reporting the air raid sirens at local base, I disconnected and set my phone down. Immediately after, the speaker erupted with the voices of two men speaking in a middle eastern language and accent. It sounded like a radio transmission (static) but it was coming out of the phone's speaker. This is the shit that has me freaking out, but not even close to all the weirdness. Again, with exception of the fact I was in STRAIGHT, INC in the 80's, and I speak out loudly about drug policy issues, I am a nobody. Has anyone experienced anything similar?

Thanks,
more

Attached: heli.png (577x432, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xIcK9S-BXuw
youtube.com/watch?v=20G1jjZxXM8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7qfhWlROCI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi
youtube.com/watch?v=cmNOuRKINJ4
fightgangstalking.com
youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA
youtube.com/channel/UCTMl9Ncxd-jhZ81s4z3XA6w/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=SkktSQNP5-g
fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article69339482.html
fresnopeoplesmedia.com/2016/01/2829/
sickchirpse.com/john-lang-police-murder/
youtu.be/MvpPx5xWCG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop smoking pot, mate

jesus i wish it was that

You have schizophrenia. What you should do is go to a doctor and receive treatment so you can live a functional life.

But I really doubt you will do that. I bet you will even consider me part of your conspiracy. Good luck. Honestly.

>Has anyone experienced anything similar?

No because I don't have schizophrenia.
If you want people to believe you you're going to need some kind of proof.

keep all opinions inside Sup Forums. It is safe and secure

Attached: online.jpg (480x322, 63K)

schizophrenia is one hell of a drug

wtf i love self-censorship now

A wise man once told me, do what is right not just for Good or just causes... But to see the Devil squirm before the end of time. ..

You like redpills ???

youtu.be/xIcK9S-BXuw

Well be blessed by B.Sampler
And If you worship the Technocratic Beast system... your time has come!

Attached: 0000ba.jpg (600x316, 48K)

The speaker thing isn't abnormal. It's picking up radio sifnals and amplifying them

What did you periscope about? I think it's believable that could happen, minus the helicopters and air traffic.
>gang stalking is real
>surveillance is real
>Israelis, Saudis and Israel-friendly arabs are prominent in it

I'm SURE they are Goldberg

Attached: wink.gif (320x180, 719K)

is in that way
there you can find others with schizophrenia that you can relate

just because you were diagnosed doesn't mean everyone you disagree with has it

The five eyes spy on each other.

Attached: lems.jpg (651x681, 41K)

do you take any form of amphetamines?

suJBOyow.. there was a heavy US uniformed military presence in the area at the time (in civilian vehicles). That could mean an increase in radio signals which I guess could cause this??? But the voices were not in English.

OP is literally paraphrased copypasta.

Read: Because when we redpill the normies they too will understand how the 5 Eyes members use each other to circumvent anti-domestic espionage laws in their own countries.

user they are after You! I've had the same thing they ruined my life! Disconnect all communication devices and cover all cameras! Go the extra step and use a powerful magnet on all your electronics and run it along every piece of furniture and fixture you have in order to make sure they don't have hidden mics. This is not something to play around with. Buy a disposable phone and only use it for 2 weeks before switching to a new one. They will keep listening until they find something incriminating or embarrassing enough to control you.

guys.. I know.. I would say the same probably. I really wish it was that, I would enjoy the relaxation of a hospital stay lol

Do not go to therapy, under any circumstances. And ignore the schizophrenia comments. Those are domestic intel montitoring Chan trying to add to the gaslighting.

They have one major weakness which will eventually expose the whole thing, but most never see it. I saw it, but I am holding it for now as a MAD option, in the event something happens to me.

I expect it is coming down at some point, probably soon. Until then, understand it is all over, and don't worry about it. They'd have taken me out before you, just based on what a pain in the ass I am.

I periscoped about people who are currently experiencing strange "awakenings" and "realizations". I was using it as a form of therapy until things got hostile during the election. I was at a trump rally where I periscoped a secret service again up close. I was just there to put it on periscope. I was naive back then about my personal security, and the dangers of talking about politics on Periscope.

Helicopters not possible? They do it to this guy, probably to try and make those who talk about it seem crazy by being associated with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=20G1jjZxXM8

Basically guys I was being really stupid about the live media thing.

>They have one major weakness which will eventually expose the whole thing, but most never see it. I saw it, but I am holding it for now as a MAD option, in the event something happens to me.
Share it with us or you're nothing but a LARP

*agent

>periscope
Ya lost me

Clicks and/or noise on the line is old school stuff. If your line was being monitored these days you wouldn't know it.

This. I pick up trucker radio from the nearby highway on occasion and the first time I woke up in the middle of the night to voices coming out of my turned off computer it spooked me too

Actually wanted to do this vid:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7qfhWlROCI

Dude. You have some very classic symptoms. Pleas go talk to a doctor, not Sup Forums

Actually take several years of this, and the last thing you care about is if some geek on pol calls you a larp. You'd be surprised at how it changes you.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi

Common psychological tactic if you are of some value to somebody’s piles of money. If you’re not a threat to a large amount of money you are most likely undergoing bipolar/schizophrenic symptoms. In all scenarios just relax. See a doctor if it bothers you.

Sorry to hear about your schizophrenia, mate.

Duuuude.. I DO have mental issues (bi-polar, anxiety), so I've seen a psychiatrist multiple times. But no schizo. Even my "normal" friends are experiencing similar activity. I'm just looking for a few people to help me figure out what this is. If the end result is my mental illness, I'll gladly take some pills. Gladly.

Don't know what a larp is don't care

no thanks satan

Attached: 1459810360797.jpg (852x960, 73K)

That's true.

Attached: SnglFuE.jpg (1280x1600, 384K)

I've posted and made noise about my promise to try and create a new DFAF by lobbying ti replace them with people who care. I've taken admittedly small steps towards this, but tangibal things like setting up meeting with senators. That said I'm no threat, I tell people all the time that I've chosen an impossible mission. I'm just willing to die trying.

I'm vaguely bothered by all the shills telling you to go to therapy. Bear in mind you probably think they sent a team of some sort, but what you are seeing is actually a small part of a much larger network, with assets placed throughout society, includign the medical profession. Now watch this video:

all the signs of gang stalking and it is quite real. They are not foriegnors. That is a trick to distract you from the real perps: The U.S. government.

Also fightgangstalking.com

Watch out for disinformation. Videos like: demons are doing it, satanic cults, aliens etc..

Attached: gunship.jpg (1280x724, 162K)

not sure how to embed videos, to just go to this address:

youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA

It is possible they had ID'd you as a good candidate, either because your backstory of seeking psych help, or maybe something else about you. Maybe you are agreeable like the kid in the Brown video, maybe you seem vulnerable, maybe your history would be consistent with a shooter.

Whatever you do, I would avoid seeking professional psych help in the future, and never undergo hypnosis. MK Ultra was real, and appears to be still alive.

Don't freak out. It happens to a lot of people, and it happens to nobodies all the time. It will hang around for a long time, so buckle down for the long haul.

As best I can tell, it is a large domestic intelligence network, probably related to the TIPS program. If you are able to steer clear of it, it will screw with your head for a long time, but eventually it will probably give up and just bother you intermittently.

It is weird, and disturbing the government openly targets people who are just minding their own business. It is disturbing it has the power, and it is more so that it gave the power to people who do it often enough that I see it online all over.

But it is what it is, so learn now to adapt to it. It will make you harder, and much more stress tolerant if you learn to embrace the stress as a hardening stimulus.

Good luck.

#nicetry.. I'm a peaceful individual, always have been. I'd never hurt anyone. I have plenty of backup on that.

>DFAF

That might actually be it. You might want to rethink getting involved in stopping the drug trade. You might be stepping on somebody's toes, and they are letting you know they don't like it.

Yikes. You might want to scale that activity back and see if they back off. There is lots going on in this country now.

Interesting the mention of MK Ultra, some of us #straightfam believe it was the basis for the "break down therapy" used in STRAIGHT, INC. I was in the Atlanta location from 1988-1990.

Watch the video, I am not fucking with you. The kid Derren Brown chose was totally pacifist, and a really nice kid. It is that trait that may be associated with complying with the hypnosis, and absorbing the suggestions. Aggressive assholes may actually be immune to that type of brain manipulation, becasue they reject suggestions.

Be careful. Honestly, after the last few years, I have come to realize, anything is possible. You have just dipped your head in the rabbit hole. It goes much farther.

Stay strong.

LOL schizophrenia is a fucking joke. The deep state knows that and anyone involved in the occult knows that Psychiatry is a massive sham.

Read about John mack from Harvard medical school

I was bathing in the coolaid, I absorbed the whole straight program and philosophy, preached it to others. I started to have cold sweat nightmares about the horrors of straight a few years ago. #rudeawakening

Yup, just be careful, listen to the confessionals podcast... the most recent episode will help u. Again the modern mental health system is predicated on an incorrect worldview, therefore it is BULLSHIT

I've gotta go from this thread, but ti will probably be shut down soon anyway.

Good luck, and never think you're alone.

Look up Zersetsung and Gang Stalking. You might have been flagged. The ADL, Mossad, who the fuck knows who else is flagging people and blacklisting them. I've been getting fucked with for 2 years, everyone will gaslight you and call you a schizo but it's real and it is happening to more and more citizens. Freemasonry is also involved. I tryed to start threads on here but they get deleted, /x/ usually has a general going but it's slow and filled with shills. For good YouTube videos look up Dr. Eric Karlstrom and James Harken. Good luck and welcome to the shit club, you're now aware Communism is already here. Keep your tight friends close and don't overreact, that's what they want you to do.

Attached: Louvre-Statue-Kill-The-Snake-Greek-Greek-God-1781060.jpg (848x1280, 247K)

thank u!!!

This. Sad it took 50 posts of DUDE SCHIZOPHRENIA to get here

Anyone else read John Lang's story? He was gangstalked and eventually stabbed to death and his house was set on fire, and it was ruled a suicide. He had security cameras around his home and has lots of actual proof of it happening on his youtube page: youtube.com/channel/UCTMl9Ncxd-jhZ81s4z3XA6w/featured

This video in particular is more than enough proof: youtube.com/watch?v=SkktSQNP5-g

More info:
fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article69339482.html

fresnopeoplesmedia.com/2016/01/2829/

sickchirpse.com/john-lang-police-murder/

He repeatedly posted on his facebook before the murder saying that he was going to be killed by the police.

Stay safe OP

Attached: John-Lang-Guarantee-cleaning.png (509x367, 29K)

It's real. Alot of people think it's how the elite are policing this global Communism

I never completely believed in it until I read about John Lang. It's horrifying stuff

oh god fuck off. schizo is the way CIA faggot niggers dismiss everything. not saying OP isn't full of shit, but this schizo line is so tired

I've been a target since about 2012. There's not much you can do about it except put up cameras around your home and make sure they can't be easily accessed. It's not foreign powers it's our own government. Your sheriff's department and state police are the ones who run these demented people who will fuck with you, run street theater, act crazy but then say something to you that only you know about. They are mostly ex-cons and druggies who they control with cash and drugs. Absolutely do not go to a doctor or hospital. They will assume you're schizotypal/schizophrenic and it will go in your records. The tech they use to monitor you is satellite based so there's not much you can do about it anyway. They can read your subvocalizations and deep brain patterns and predict what you will do based on what you're thinking about. Just stay calm, keep a clear mind, don't think about or do anything aggressive or illegal and watch your back.
>In b4 schizo
I've been evaluated by two different psychiatrists and neither believe I am schizo/schizotypal.
Basically this. The Sicherheitsdienst and Stazi never died, they just moved to a new location under different management.

I guarantee anyone who posts here about the JQ is highly susceptible to it. You'll realize ANYONE can be networked against you in the modern world, through bribery, blackmail, intimidation, charisma or a combination of all, and cellphones are like an all seeing eye, as well as subversion for secret groups. Anyone who says this system is paranoia, is either a shill or beyond naive about how it has been implemented in East Germany. America is one big spy Network, and through Gamification of APPs, and compartmentalization of knowledge, the average idiot can be manipulated to do deplorable things to an individual, with little to no understanding of the bigger system of Sadism that incorporates them

Attached: deadwood.jpg (650x421, 280K)

One other thing: I'm not sure if this helps because it's probably beyond most other people's audio threshold but there's a way to tell that they are directing these EM weapons at you. Put in a pair of ear plugs and go somewhere quiet and listen very closely for at least 5-10 minutes. If you can hear a very faint whining noise that seems to change in frequency and intensity (I can make out at least 5-6 distinct tones) then you are being monitored/tracked. The sound reminds me of the high frequency sound the oscillator makes from an old CRT television. Not everybody can hear that sound though so I'm not sure if it's helpful. Godspeed and good luck to everyone who's been harassed in this thread.

This user is one of the good ones. Anybody who tries to tell you it's aliens or demons is a disinfo shill trying to shift blame anyone other than the government. It's your own government, your local sheriff's department/state police, your neighbors who look totally normal but are on the take or are being bribed/influenced.

See I'll go astep further and say agencies like Mossad or private security are running it at the top, and the bottom level can be from my personal experiences Antifa, bar flies, FreeMasons, satanists, Jewish community (I believe them to be the orchestrators desu), Hells Angels, you name it they can dial em up. It's unreal how much power and control is wielded, it's like EVERY community is subverted and easily manipulated. I think this is a way to punish dissidents, SPECIFICALLY those of us on here. These Secular Jews have pathologized the Holocaust so much, I think they're enacting revenge on ANYONE who challenges them. It's sadistic, and it will all come out one day, I'm just let down how for sale Gentiles are, it's almost like I see how they see us now, and it's fucked

save your breath, the government doesn't protect civilians.

They use a device called a Mosquito for sure, it emits a low hz sound which gives a high pitch REEEEEEEEEEEEE ringing and causes anxiety

Is this Matt Damon again?

meditate
get your frequencies in check fagget

Attached: 1498552129858.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

Yes, how did you know?

Both of us just heard the high pitch again right after the Matt Damon post, coming from same direction.

and it's a actual DRONE, we are recording

fucking phone always malfunctions when shit like this happens

Well all I can tell you is that on several occasions I've had local sheriff's deputies sitting in their patrol cars waiting outside of where I was staying at the time just sitting there staring at me as I exited. They had no legit reason to be there and twice there were not one but two patrol cars. They didn't do anything, just stared at me as I left, but it was right in the thick of when I was being wound up by these people so in my mind they were there to send a message and increase my paranoia levels. Mossad would by their very nature be involved in the deployment of this technology but I don't honestly believe they are issuing orders for my harassment to my local sheriff's department. Freemasons, satanists, I can't honestly say. I can tell you most of the people who follow me or try to wind me up look like meth addicts. I had one guy who wore a nice shirt and tie driving an Audi SUV follow me around making all kinds of weird hand signals and faces, but he was by far the exception to the rule.

I didn't realize what it was called so thanks for this user.

>The tech they use to monitor you is satellite based so there's not much you can do about it anyway. They can read your subvocalizations and deep brain patterns and predict what you will do based on what you're thinking about. Just stay calm, keep a clear mind, don't think about or do anything aggressive or illegal and watch your back.
God damn it how dare you criticize something you are incapable of ever comprehending, those people are living legends!!!!!!

Oh I agree just recently I've started to have Civil Service flag by me. It's hard to tell if they are sort of in on it, or they have just been alerted about you because you're reacting weird to all three street theater and acts that take place to incite you.
Np. There is also a device called a Stingray which can dragnet all your phone data. Keep in mind ALL of this high tech spy shit can be bought by anyone with enough access and money, and it doesn't necessarily need to be the US Government behind it. ALOT of it is smoke and mirrors, they want to send you down crazy paths and have you start acting weird. So for instance with OP and the Arabic accents, it's like a decoy, see thru movie The Game with Michael Douglas, great idea at how this goes down. While you are being fucked with your reputation and image is being destroyed in your circles/communities, but just act graceful if people are overly rude to you, don't let them get you to react

You tube Targeted individuals. Some of them seem so sever.

Some are honestly crazy. The others are trying to capture stuff ONLY they are sensitised to, so it looks like BS to us. That's the beauty of this program it hides in plain sight, and uses psychology to discredit whistleblowers

>Keep in mind ALL of this high tech spy shit can be bought by anyone with enough access and money
What are the odds of those things also having built in backdoor exploits.

No, this is what it looks like to be surveilled

I'm watching you back CIA NIGGERS

Attached: heli1.jpg (408x243, 61K)

Gangstalking. Read about it. Take the advice of other sufferers.

I am aware i just think it's horrible. Expecially when they start messing with your damn kids. My kid is like a super champion video gamer, they offer him money to play and i know it's a game loop of bots and it plays for him when he isn't home. I'm slowly getting him off their juice.

>Gangstalking. Read about it. Take the advice of other sufferers.

This, but don't expect any help from the government, they refuse to protect their citizens from the invasion force.

People that love to ridicule those who believe such things are probably unaware that "gang stalking" predates the Internet and wireless communication.

Attached: right to privacy in the home.jpg (1413x1071, 165K)

Keep in mind to know the law on drones in your state. I point my kids air soft gun at them and they leave.

Yeah I've seen that movie multiple times and I never ever thought it would be real life one day. "It's like I'm being toyed with by a bunch of depraved children". If you don't know what is happening, you are completely at the mercy of their whims. I know about the Stingray. There's also license plate readers popping up all over my town. They just placed one at an intersection near my house. It's like living through Invasion of the Body Snatchers. I don't even know what country I'm living in anymore. I have to make dinner but I'll bbl to see if this thread is still alive. Stay safe anons.

Air raid siren from the base? Are we under look out? I haven't been following the news or politics.

That is no longer the case I think opportunists got away with eliminating those rights as soon as the Nuclear era commenced. I believe millenials will witness the beginning of a new dark age.

Yes, I thought it was strange you guys didn't ask. This morning at aprox 11am the air raid sirens near Buckley went off. We called the base, at first they acted as if they knew nothing, then another person said "We've resolved the issue, there's nothing to worry about". Nothing reported to the news, nothing on the interwebs I've been checking all day.

And a mass exodus of the traveling homeless from this area. They couldn't get out fast enough.

Anything that is on a remote or is wireless without even wifi, i read can be accessed. I can't believe everything i read these days.

Yeah, the air traffic has been nuts, but i haven't heard sirens, been outside most of today.

i don't see flir or high res cameras on that one.

Here's a video of the air raid sirens today youtu.be/MvpPx5xWCG8

stop shitposting. weed is in bible. weed is in everybody's bodies. the high activates the same parts of the brain activated by the cannabinoids in our bodies. dont you have "nukes" to dodge at right about this moment?

start filming them
upload it to liveleak and hooktube

you're just a paranoid schizophrenic, nothing to worry about

> I disconnected and set my phone down. Immediately after, the speaker erupted with the voices of two men speaking in a middle eastern language and accent.

I've had that happen once before. I unplugged a cordless phone and somehow when I plugged it back in it picked up some other couple's conversation - instant party line.

>hooktube
Thanks for suggestion will do