"Don't threaten a Nuclear Power"

As a Russian bot, I have missed strong world leaders. Dealing with bitchass leaders over the last few years has been exhausting, and it's fantastic that masculinity is taking its place at the forefront of society once again.

Can't ___ the Vlad.

Attached: 1074804123.png (599x737, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xIcK9S-BXuw
youtube.com/watch?v=A-ZQBgjP4UI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A real man would have just nuked the UK and be done with it.

>Don't threaten a Nuclear Power
A war criminal with nuclear weapons is not necessarily a nuclear "power".

I watched May's speech by pure chance as it was being broadcasted when I tuned in.

One stupid bitch stood up and asked the house if they all would join her in congratulating the first respondents for doing such an amazing job. It was the most faggoty, self-masturbatory, group hug session Ive ever seen.

Their nuclear capabilities are above our's.

>yfw 10 years after Russia invaded Georgia ww3 will finally come and while away our wikid and degenerate society

My body has been ready for this sweet release for a decade

Attached: 26B29E1A-9058-4EED-A6E2-6E6D92EC5CF5.jpg (1000x795, 106K)

>It was the most faggoty, self-masturbatory, group hug session Ive ever seen.
pedo dued

Spirit cookers

OBEY THE CUBE!

Attached: cube El jehovasaturn.jpg (718x512, 41K)

Attached: 1510641953837.png (409x449, 306K)

Attached: 1498842313986.png (1060x1712, 1.91M)

can't capitalism the vlad

He also says that to another nuclear power

NUKE IT VLAD

Attached: 1498474432999.jpg (632x732, 351K)

Are happyning fags all underage or something

The max that will happen is that bongs ban diplomats for a few months and maybe revoke RT their media license if they want to run wild with it

This, sadly we wont see a nuclear war

Don't chemical attack a nuclear power either. Putin is a retard. You'd think he thought his nukes were better than other nukes, they all equal the end of a country if dropped.

TAKE US HOME, DADDY PUTIEKINS! I'M READY FOR THE AFTERLIFE!

Attached: 1519002234936.jpg (599x337, 26K)

"Power" Russia has enough nukes to destroy your whole child raping island. You guys can level a few cities if lucky

Anybody like ragefilled rants about AI????

A wise man once told me, do what is right not just for Good or just causes... But to see the Devil squirm before the end of time. ..

You like redpills ???

youtu.be/xIcK9S-BXuw

Well be blessed by B.Sampler
And If you worship the Technocratic Beast system... your time has come!

Attached: 00000killianenf2.jpg (1121x1568, 1.03M)

You just know that cunt May is grovelling to Trump right now to save her paki shithole

A few months ago the stupid cunt insulted him publicly over a muslim video, I hope he tells the stupid cunt to fuck off.

>215 nuclear warheads will only level a few cities

Let's say half don't get through, another few fail do go off, that still means goodbye Russia.

lol no they're not, retard

Are those actually Hebrew GoPros on their foreheads?

Fuck off Canada.

>carry out an attack inside a foreign country
>try to act high and mighty when that country's leadership isn't happy and makes threats

This is a joke, no one respects the UK anymore. Not even continental euro fags.

If you try and suppress AI development, some idiot will end up making an illegal one in their garage, then it gets loose on the net and then we're all fucking toast
Luddites will never win, they can only seek to cripple humanity temporarily

can't cyka blyat the vlad

>firing 215 nukes at Russia
>that still means goodbye Russia
Yes because you retards just triggered nuclear world war

Attached: 1505412002163.gif (500x685, 952K)

I promise not to complain if Putin drops a nuke on that sharia shithole

yup

>215
>outdone even by the fucking french
ayy lmao
Those aren't even your nukes. They belong to the NATO and hence to Germany.

>A war criminal with nuclear weapons is not necessarily a nuclear "power".

They have less to lose than a "power" therefore one should tread especially carefully. Most cucked states wouldn't fire their nukes even if they should, and everyone knows it.

Russia triggered nuclear war by dropping chemical weapons in our country and possibly killing civilians, contaminating that area for years, even decades to come.
Why can't people get Putins dick out of their mouths, he fucking hates us all and if he could get away with it he would invade every single one of our countries.

Until your military can train with guns and not broomsticks your opinion is not valid in military matters.

Putin to May, "Bitch please".

Vald "Blame the Juden" Putin

I would like Putin to nuke this country desu. Put us out of our misery

LOLOLOLO TRAIN

>implying this is not a false-flag attempt to deflect news about more child rape gangs being reported on

Yeah I'm sure that Russia would use Soviet era nerve gas to kill off a useless harmless traitor in broad daylight

>inb4 hurr durr stupid slavs

Id do the same to you muzzle loving knife binning child raping history rewriting pieces of trash too.

He hates you for GOOD REASON. You deserve death, and not slowly at the hands for Muslims and niggers, but quickly at the hands of nuclear fire from your fellow whites, who you've betrayed

a real man thinks about his actions and the consequences, unlike niggers or women

Dropping chemical weapons? They assassinated a traitor, one of their own people surgically. Big difference.

Based `putin

I DONT CARE AT ALL YOU FUCKING KIKE TRASH

EUROPE IS OPENLY WELCOMING WHITE GENOCIDE

LET ALL OF THE RACE TRAITORS BURN

Evacuate the royal family to Edinburgh then knock our London and cheeky 50mt on Birmingham and we'll call it quits

>muh WMD
>muh intelligence
Still playing that card?

>with nuclear weapons is not necessarily a nuclear "power"
>with nuclear weapons
>not necessarily a nuclear "power"
>with nuclear weapons
>not necessarily a nuclear "power"

Attached: 1519143007326.gif (500x279, 3.02M)

>Sup Forums is anti-commie scum
>rides putins dick
It's just shills, magapede plebbitors and trolls that support the manlet nigger putin.

Attached: 1520430802395.gif (336x335, 2.56M)

Surgically? We've got over 20 people including doctors and nurses who worked on the dick in hospital.
This was done on a small town

Still enough to wipe out major industry and the big cities. Russia is just the expanded duchy of Moscow anyway. Get rid of that and St Petersburg and they will be Syria tier inside 3 months.

Keep sucking your mortal enemies dick. I'm sure he really respects you for it.

You really don't know? Putin was bragging about it this year. Adding their new systems to their existing sub fleet puts them slightly above our capability.

..which is still enough to wreck the world twice over, so I don't know how much better at it you even need to be.

>putin :dont threaten a nuclear power
>may :we WW3 noa !
oh shit nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=A-ZQBgjP4UI

They want to pass the message don't threaten a nuclear power.

To make whatever Kim's planning more smooth.

Unnecessary, I would have waited for the scheduled burger chimp out.

Why are russian pidors denying? VX clearly points to a country and nobody gives a shit about skripal aside from russia. Even weirder how they actually let him go first - there's no reason to kill him now.

It was all done simply as a huge provocative fuck you to britbongs. This is the kind of 4D chess thats going to end in war. Russians know they are fucked without war so they are basically playing poker now.

>London is nuked
>Muslims take refugee in Germany
>Potential chance to escape to USA
Where are the drawbacks again?

>Russia invaded Georgia
Bullshit. If anything, they were so late in turning up that the Ossetians were accusing them of abandoning them.

Don't threaten to shoot a man. Either shoot him, or shut your mouth. Threats are nothing but dick-waving.

>when your family fled the U.K in 1909 because they saw how sideways things were going.

Attached: 1505250247877.gif (500x490, 890K)

Putin shills are hilarious

>putin
>gomunist
Come on shill are you even trying? he is centrist-nationalist-conservative

>Are happyning fags all underage or something
Probably just redditors.

He's a duganist crypto-commie, you nigger.

>our analysts believe the ________ have used Weapons of Mass Destruction
Sorry CIA, not this time.

Old chap, it wouldn't be sporting to simply start a war without fair warning.

Attached: 1519004247225.jpg (851x630, 146K)

>if he could get away with it he would invade every single one of our countries.

Attached: 1517963728135.png (645x730, 27K)

What makes you think their deliver systems AREN'T more advanced than ours?

Also, I still maintain we (the US) have first strike capability and a massive stockpile that supports MAD, so I'm not even worried their delivery systems are better.

Tea tribe will only make Vodka tribes trades cost more pebbles. No boulders will be rolled from hill

Attached: metoosmart.png (249x228, 24K)

you are retarded my friend, look at the economical and social measures he has taken, tell me how that's communist.

>supports muslims on every front
>our guy

Attached: 1490824707589.gif (480x238, 415K)

Could be they predicted the response and calculated that the UK was not going to doing anything which would seriously damage Russia. Could be to strengthen Putin's image at home (which i doubt he needs), or a distraction whilst they do something completely different in another part of the world.

Alternatively, it could have been done by an element of the Russian state without knowledge of the executive. The murder of that activist outside the Kremlin for instance really didn't appear to be in Putin's interest and he disappeared for weeks afterwards.

>doesn't know what duganism is

Attached: 1503334965038.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

That's horseshit.

Your country does need cleansing though bongfriendo

Read: Because once we redpill the normies they too will understand that cultural marxism is pure cancer.

can’t plaid the Vlad
Nuke Londonistan and link up the live stream
Corn is a poppin
May just lost all credibility with her ultimatum what an idiot

i have another theory which also ties to trump

the CIA did the hit in order to provoke rifle between britain and russia

trump immediately took acton and replaced the cia director and fired rex but that stlll wont help much

the CIA has USA by the balls

pussies

Attached: 1280667928792.jpg (367x451, 21K)

>Alternatively, it could have been done by an element of the Russian state without knowledge of the executive.
>t. Tom Clancy

>fascist
>communist
pick one

its actually possible.

Your response has nothing to do with my post. The Idea that anyone, let alone the Russian president, wants to invade "every single one of our countries" is retarded, and you know it.

Can I get a citation? I can prove they have roughly as many, and supposedly have BETTER delivery systems for theirs.

That not to say they can win a nuclear war against us, the best they can hope for is mutually assured destruction.

May is a weak leader, not unlike the position Thatcher was when she launched the attack on Argentina

Please nuke Londonistan. Nothing of value will be lost.

Attached: 072398479287349823.jpg (2000x1184, 498K)

>A war criminal
he means the entire russia, you fucking retard

The number of nukes you own isn't equal to the number of nukes you can launch. If they find your submarines you're fucked.

Brits could really hurt Putin's position if they would retaliate by exiling all the russian businessmen and oligarchs from England. Alas they love the bribe- and business money too much to do that. So all their treats and posturing is just shitty theater.

>>doesn't know what duganism is
Thinks Dugan is actually a significant player in the Kremlin.

It was the plot of The Sum of All Fears. Though I doubt Putin is weak enough to have lost control.

There is already a massive rift between Russia and the UK, after Trumps appearance, we seem to have become the most anti Russian state in the west. Even during periods of alliance the British state has never really liked the russians. I can't really imagine that as a motivation. Perhaps to try and convince the UK to increase defence spending to take part in future games down the line? thats still an extremely high risk approach,getting caught would be terrible for the US as it would destroy trust in the rest of the european capitals and hasten the rise of the EU superstate. Not to mention kill the int sharing treaties.

As if you have to nuke that shithole for it to be irrelevant.

The UK is a 1984-tier progressive police state. They protect child rapists, and prosecute the people who criticize them.

Let that shithole burn down on its own. They will be negroid/pakistani in 2 generations anyway.

Attached: no more.jpg (968x1024, 383K)

I think the russians are realizing they are fucked if they can't change the game. On one hand they have a hostile western alliance and on the other chinese dick is starting to wave dangerously close to their ass.

So they think back to the last time they were in this situation and it gave them fifty years of Soyuz. Dont forget putin is KGB old guard, they really do think in these terms, their nostalgia of stalin is particularly telling. Forget muslims these niggers are the the real danger.

Problem is they did it in public this time and got randoms affected
They have killed spies in the UK before with radioactive shit and no one much cared

Don’t false flag a nuclear power, bongfag

I doubt this is going to result in an amphibious task force being sent to Sebastopol. Sanctions, international comedation, increased military support to baltics/ukraine and not going to the world cup are the only real responses. The last one would be pointless unless other countries do it too which I highly doubt.

what other choice they have?
they are surrounded by literally everyone

>muslims rape thousands of british girls
>try to cover it up
>russian guy dies
>NUKES NOW!!!!!

I fucking hate you England

Attached: tumblr_m5dub7tI0S1qhxmlj.jpg (500x632, 136K)

Explain.