3x3 thread

I haven't seen a 3x3 thread in ages and we need to prove that Sup Forums likes at least decent anime sometimes. So gather around and start jerking. Or else.

Other urls found in this thread:

fastpiratebay.co.uk/torrent/14653715/Werckmeister_Harmoniak_2000_DVDRip_Sonata_Premiere
youtu.be/PcEMlzm8cic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4/4

Been meaning to give Patlabor a watch

9/9

Do it. Watch the Early Days OVA

About to start Denou Coil, what am i into ? what should i expect ?

6/6

I was wondering whether to go with the OVA first or the TV series but I guess I'll go in production order.

Comfy and black visitors is probably one of the most terrifying episodes of anime I've ever seen. It's worth watching alone for that.

5,5/8

5/7

Delightful childhood nostalgia, some neat science fiction, a story with genuine heart, and some of the best animation that TV anime has to offer.

Or else what, faggot. I already know you're desperate for some dick stroking, but I don't touch other men's' cocks. Of course, no real man would post in these shitty threads, so on second thought come over here sissy boy let me suck that dick (no homo). I REALLY LIKE YOUR MOSAIC BRO!

You don't have to worry about any chronology. Watch the first OVA and decide what to do after that. If you like the goofy stuff, you'll probably enjoy the TV show. Go for the movies whenever you want some slower Oshii atmoshit. The second one especially is pretty deary and political. It's all worth it though.

Pretty sure I'd swap some anime in and out depending on what day you ask me.

Thank you user, I really like your post too. Counterculture is important.

rating + best show

4/6 Texhnolyze, but nice to see Komonozume., underrated show

4/5 Haibane Renmei

5/7 Tatami Galaxy

4/5 Lain or Aria, can't decide. What's mid-bottom?

5/8 Mushishi

It's just a polished kids show. You have been memed and probably won't like as much as you think.

Please judge my shit taste.

>Shinsekai Yori
Your taste is saved.

>Kyousougiga
Good taste

Your mosaic sucks, but it doesn't suck as much as I do. Haha get it? Because I suck dick for fun.

9/9

9/9

-1 Desert Punk
7/8

9/9

-1 S;G
-0.5 Berserk (unless manga)
7.5/9

-1 Tanuki shit
7/8

9/9

8/8 But I don't count Gunslinger S2

Commendable effort in making a visually consistent collage out of shows that normally look nothing alike.

Fuck off you disgusting waste of God-given space. Go pretend that you're "intelligent" or above the common masses on discord or twitter where all the other faggots are. I can't wait for you to challenge Kenji to a dual so he can beat your ugly frog ass to death with his big American cock. When you're laying there on the ground, covered in his disgusting yellowish semen, do me a favor and tell him (with your sad dying half-breath) to post here more often so I can at least pretend that these threads are as fun as they used to be.

2/2, but everything else is on my watch list already.

4/4

4/4

7.5/8

4/4

3.5/4

7/8

5/5

2/2 (anime)

What this guy did to fill you with so much anger, user?

He's been haunting my nightmares for four or five goddamn years now.

>Bojack Horseman
Fucking hell son, what do you think you're doing?

>Melancholy of Resistance
How is it compared to the masterpiece Werckmeister user-kun ?
and what do you think about it in case you've seen it, what are your interpretations about the whale & such ?

I like what you tried to do here. Maybe keep every anime in its own box so we don't have to try so hard to take everything in.

Yeah, I admit it's not very readable. If I made it today, I'd probably do it that way instead. As it is, it rotates through in a spiral out from the center.

>Krasznahorkai fans on Sup Forums

I didn't think I'd ever imagine but Melancholy is pretty good as for Wreckmeister Harmonies I've not watched it yet as I can't find anything for it online but my interpretation of the whale was that it is God, since they are one of the first creatures he created and all of Kraznahorkai's novels are pretty much have no salvation or hope. What better way to illustrate that then have a troupe parade the whale(God's body) trough the town as things sink more and more into despair.

Fuck off, rapist.

There's some drama that I am missing here? Can someone spoonfeed me?

3.5/8 ++mushishi, uchouten, lupin2015; --nichijou, natsume, dandy, monogatari unless its only kizu or snek/snail/bat parts of second season

whats it with the shitty fanart? cant tell what half of this is supposed to be, even ayato was hard
3/4 +++rahxephon; ++ssy; --tex

get rid of the facebook frame, and have each show have one full box, then this might work better

4(5)/8 ++lotgh, kaiji; --gankotsuou, utena; beserk the IF because i dont know if that stands for the OVA, movies, tv show, all or some

3/5 ++patlabor, kyousogiga --yamadas, nichijou
what are bottom right and middle left

He made some offhanded "women aren't real people" comments elsewhere on the internet. Just ignore them and instead insult his shitty everything else.

I'm always get stucked when filling these out. Like you want put something in, but then the question arises: "did really like it that much or was I having more fun watching KlK"?

>get rid of the facebook frame
That's a screenshot from The Tatami Galaxy.

Yea, thats what I said

>"women aren't real people
Huh, he's actually more intelligent than I initially gave him credit for.

Haha, fuck boys amiright!?

> I've not watched it yet as I can't find anything for it online
Here help yourself user
>fastpiratebay.co.uk/torrent/14653715/Werckmeister_Harmoniak_2000_DVDRip_Sonata_Premiere

The whale is pretty myssterious to me, it can represent God as you said as the rotten political system imo. so did he mean that God is dead ? by watching Werckmeister i could feel some sparkles of life and hope within its bleak absorbing atmosphere thanks to the character of Valuska, Lars Rudolph did a fantastic job. i highly recommend you watch it

the opening scene is magistral
youtu.be/PcEMlzm8cic

bump

+ Kaiji, Paprika, FLCL
~ PP
- Death Parade

+ Windy Tales, TK

+ Lain, Haibane, Kino

+ GE999, Laputa, Kaguya, Kiki, MA
- 5cm/s

+ HR, Texh, Lain
~ Rainbow, SY

+ Haibane, Lain, PA, Penguin

+ Mushi, Natsume, UK

+ Kaiji, Lain
- S;G

+ Baccano, Kaiji
~ TTGL

+ Haibane

+ Texh, mushi, Kaiji

+ Patlabor, dennou, yamadas, HM, kemonozume
~ Kyousougiga

Are my tastes as great as I think they are?

We'll tell you if you rate others.

Sensei is pretty decent for a harem comedy, Lain is mental masturbation, Akagi is not bad. Can't say anything about Initial D and Black Jack, everything else I don't even recognise.

What the fuck is the middle? Why would you choose that? Why not just choose an image where people can actually tell what the fuck it is?

Why the fuck do hipster fucks in this thread do this shit? You're the reason these threads are garbage.

6/6
+Baccano, Kaiji, Cowboy Bebop, Eva, and TTGL
++Space Dandy

4/4
+Lupin Pt. 4 and Nichijou
++Gintama and Space Dandy

Should have probably rated others. Here it goes.

Never seen anything from your lists

+Monster, Kaiji
~Bebop
-Mushi, Stardust Crusaders

+Kaiji, Baccano
~Dandy, Bebop, Eva, TTGL

+Berserk, Kaiji
-Lain

+Made in Abyss
~Dandy
-Gintama, Mushi

+Paprika
~Haruhi
-Lain, K-On

-Lain

+Sensei, Akagi

+Mob?, Ranma, KlK
-Gintama

Most of the charts with a substantial number of shows I am familiar with already have plenty of replies. It seems a bit redundant and self indulgent to repeat an opinion that someone else has already expressed when there is no distinction between anonymous posters.

>hipster fucks
What is this even supposed to mean?

Depends on which Black Jack thats supposed to be. If its the TV show you should neck yourself. Then again it doesnt really matter, since theres no way in hell you can justify liking Plastic Memories outside of the final 4 eps and religiously loving Aila.

rest are Kino, Penguindrum, Plastic Memories, Texho

The first few were easy to choose but it gets way harder to filter out the ones you like.

3/3

2/2

5/6
-Penguindrum
Plastic Memories was pretty nice desu

1/1

4/5
-Death Parade

2/2

>Shambala
Based

bump

Where do you see Paprika in ?

++Bebop, Kaiji, Monster, Tatami
+LOTGH, Jojo
- Mushishi
++Kaiji, Bebop, Tatami
+Dandy, Baccano, Eva, TTGL
++Aria, Kaiji
+LOTGH, Lain
++tatami, Aria, Paranoia Agent
+Lain
++Kaiji, FMAB
+Mononoke, Psycho Pass
-Madoka, Death Parade, FLCL
++Kaiji/One Outs, SZS

/thread

In Paranoia Agent.

Trap shows?

2/2
Although mid centre looks extremely familiar.
5/5
Great taste, although I prefer Lain and Haibane to Texhnolyse.
3/3
Is Ideon worth watching considering that I'm not a big fan of mecha?
5/5
Really nice. Good to see a Bebop still getting attention despite the recent trend of considering it overrated. Would be in my top 20 if it wasn't for some of the filler episodes.
5/5
10/10 taste. Would hang out with.
6/6
Basic, but good.
Counting only things I've seen 2 or more items from:
Anime 1/2
-Yamato 1974 (2199 is better)
Games 3/5
-MGS1, -MGS4
3/3
I appreciate the inclusion of Robot Carnival.
More need to see it.
5/5
Which stage of Inital D, out of curiosity?
2/2 anime
0/0 manga

A lot of really great taste ITT.

+Paranoia Agent, Monster, Kaiji, FMA, BnHA, Konosuba
~NHK, Bebop

5/5

2/6 -NHK,Monster,-2 My hero academia

4.5/5, -not Kanuka

Hello 'Mr Cynical'

What's the top left one?

Nice, I missed the bullying.

Ok, but seriously this one's all right.

>not Kanuka
I'm sorry about that, but you're right in saying that she's best girl.

Stop, you're just making me like him more.

Hello to you too.
I do view pedophilia as a sexual preference, but one that is rightfully illegal by law. And how is that wrong?
The fact that children cannot consent is why it is wrong.

That's not me. That's Juju, I think? Fuck my bad memory.

>why there's nothing wrong with doujins and loli
Oh wow, you got me there. So controversial. Hahaha. Did you even read what you're capping? It says, very plainly, in that second tweet, that I am against CP but view doujins as a better outlet that pedos should be allowed to have.

Seriously, none of these are paint me in a bad light. Are you even trying?

fuck off rapist, die in a ditch

Nipah~

8/9
-digimon (is that digimon?)

5/6 -lucky star

6/8 -konosuba -BnHA

they're all cuties what can I say

the nursery home's that way grandpa

8/9 - CG
great presentation

Oh, I just remembered that was not about CP but sexbots. Yes, in the event that sexbots exist, I do predict that loli versions will be made, for pedos, and that there will be an outrage over it.
I still don't view that opinion as controversial.