Happening

xinhuanet.com/english/2018-03/14/c_137037013.htm

So, the threat worked well.

Another anti-Putin Ruskie has been found dead in London

Attached: _90733345_ukrus1.jpg (660x371, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/13/russian-businessman-close-associate-ofboris-berezovsky-found/amp/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/13/russian-exile-nikolai-glushkov-found-dead-at-his-london-home
youtu.be/ULnMJGVo-7g
youtube.com/watch?v=-oP3b6R1vfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Putin is playing the UK like a fiddle

they still don't get it, PUTIN HAS BALLS OF STEEL.

Attached: 1509651390878.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

Reminds me of the cold war days.

fake news

its MI6 killing double-double spies

This is going to be massive when it breaks

>xinhuanet
Not clicking that shit, Chang.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/13/russian-businessman-close-associate-ofboris-berezovsky-found/amp/

systematic false-flag operation on course

Another Cold War? Yes yes i missed the last one

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/13/russian-exile-nikolai-glushkov-found-dead-at-his-london-home

its the brits fault for electing a woman what did they think? that world leaders and tyrants would take her seriously?

Attached: 1497780968737.png (409x449, 306K)

anyone want to edit this?

Attached: 1519349467258.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

okay this is getting scary, someone pls make it stop, i dont want a fucking worldwar
and to be forced into the army

we will meet on the frontline my man

What can the UK even do? I can't stand Theresa, she seems to think Russia is Argentina in the 80s.
She's cut our military to laughable levels but wants to go around threatening Russia, it's embarrassing.

Hahaha British are so fucking weak. Their threats are like a whisper nothing more. They're more like that fat kid in corner who thinks they can put up a fight but actually can't do shit hahaha

The worst is that so many soldiers may die in a useless conflict because of bad decisions.

OUR NUKES WILL BLOT OUT THE SUN

OY CAREFUL MATE

AINT LOIK THE OLE TOYMS WHERE YOU CAN HUNKER DOWN BY JOVE WHEN THE GERMAN BOMBOS FLOY'N

IF THE NEST GITS STURRED U'LL HAVE A ROYT MUSLIM UNREST INNIT

Wait, we're going to nuke Britbongistan and start fresh right?

Attached: 1517258394580.gif (200x200, 553K)

honestly youre not even our enemy. our government is our enemy, it's trying to silence us and outrun
us with muslim inbred cunts. if it is mandatory service, im still not going to signup, anyone that does, remember
you're protecting hordes of immigrant cunts that will overpopulate us and crash our financial institutions.

remember guys, she could play it the right way and try to cooperate and be mature about it, since it isn't completely
definite yet, but she's gonna be a cunt and threaten them while not even bringing light to the paki rape gangs that would
have your daughter and have you locked up for saying about it.

youtu.be/ULnMJGVo-7g

Send in the grenadiers

>inb4 same chemical weapons are found in Syria
>Now have excuse to invade

The west is only good at fucking over their own people

>Happening
This happened yesterday, and there's been dozens of threads about it already.

happening of that caliber never happen
about the same probability of you or i winning the lottery

This. This is a false flag to strum up bong support to retaliate against Russia. Globalist are working overtime to start WW3.

>9/11 done by Saudis and mossad
>merimutts destroy all of the Saudis and Jews enemys.

>mi5/mossad gas spy putin released 8 years ago
>fight russia

Im dont with fighting for jews, done

HGOLY SHIT GUYS ITS REALLY HAPPENING
IS REALLY GONNA HAPPEN HOLY FUCK THIS TIME ITS REAL THE DOMINOS ARE STARTING TO FALL

invade ur mums house you mean?
uk cant even invade their local mosques without getting raped

Sorry bong, this was the final step in their plan: to have all the white men charge bravely to their deaths while Muhammed keeps the women safe back home.

I'm in the military and I'm under no illusions that we'd get steamrolled by the Russians, we simply don't have the numbers. The sheer amount of equipment they have is unbelievable. I get lots of it is old, but so is ours. In the 80s our army alone would be a decent match but now it's like a skeleton crew.
All we can do is give them sanctions and they won't even care.
Theresa May is sabre rattling with no sabre. She'd probably cut our funding mid war anyway, like the conservatives did before in Afghanistan.

yaa, thats the unfortunate truth. fuck this country and i hope somehow trump doesnt want to get involved, i know hes loyal
and NATO but he really needs to back out of this. other white people from other countries protecting muslim scum makes me sick
to my stomach.

>Another anti-Putin Ruskie has been found dead in London
Pffff. We have here liberal western funded newslets like Radio Svoboda (Radio Freedom) which shit on Putin 24/7 for years. Nobody killed.
So it is just another false flag. Someone is very interested in igniting rusophobia in the world.

best i can do for a fast shoop

Attached: fiddle.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

ALL NATIONS ARE OCCUPIED BY ZIONISTS.
THEY CREATE CONFLICT TO DECEIVE ANONS. YOU ARE ALL BEING CONQUERED.

Attached: Putin Russia.jpg (1024x1004, 170K)

>Someone is very interested in igniting rusophobia in the world.
Yeah, the Russians.

UK needs to stop killing people to distract from Telford.

SANCTION THE UK FOR THEIR COMPLICITY IN TELFORD.

Nuke everything. Let whatever crawls out of the ocean in a billion years take a crack at it. If they're lucky, they won't have any jews to deal with, just turkroaches.

Also
>in b4 tillerson did this

this is why you're army. You need to see the bigger picture. Where would we actually fight a conventional force on force conflict with Russia? We MAY have naval skirmishes, that's a winner for us.
We May have air skirmishes, that's winner for them.
Force on force? Nah not any more. We can't deploy rapidly and they don't have the force projection capabilities.

That's exactly what's gonna happen.
It will be used as a justification for NATO to go into Syria

It's not balls, he went insane and no one dares to say anything because he's been dictator for 20 years and questioning him means death or similar.

Russia should go ahead with their plan and invade, conquer Sweden and than the rest of Europe will fall in line.

Yeah, before his reelection and the World Cup, Putin says just fuck my shit up and publicly kills some irrelevant yokels in Bongistan. Anglo trickery in action.

>Al qaeda founded and led by CIA agent
>nope saudis did it, that's why we have to invade Iraq

good goy

Attached: 1520571984662.jpg (604x499, 41K)

also afghanistan. even though he's in pakistan: afghanistan.

Attached: 1470311068362.jpg (268x265, 16K)

Bongs false-flagging as always, for their jew masters.

Don't worry! You have the L85 A3! It is better than the AK right? R-right?

Attached: gaymod.jpg (600x400, 179K)

>yes, we conducted an operation in a foreign country without informing their government and killed the world's greatest terrorist who definitely isn't working for us.
>what? the body? we threw it into the ocean. don't ask too many questions goy, watch this new movie detailing exactly the events that happened and don't forget to vote for obama!

Attached: 1518955182176.jpg (533x388, 30K)

There's British army in Eastern Europe, where do you think I mean we'd be steamrolled? Instead of telling me to see the bigger picture, do some research on where we're actually deployed

Attached: sure-we-had-one-dead-russkie-what-about-our-second-dead-russkie.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Anglos are whit... oh

Attached: theabsstate.jpg (800x532, 90K)

I completely agree

Youre first in line if Russia starts expanding aggressively again

This. Glad to see someone paying attention to my tutelage.

Israel must really need help against the Russians in Syria badly, they are doubling down on the deception false flag.

She could kick out every Russian diplomat and recall the U.K. ambassador in Moscow to start.

Anglos are white
Britain is not

Oh hey my Dad was born in a house on that road.

Attached: 1442339467283.jpg (960x1800, 127K)

That's a Russian piece of music!

youtube.com/watch?v=-oP3b6R1vfc

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Russia.png (2000x1000, 2K)

Wear some kind of Sup Forums identification so I know to shoot you first

Former KGB vs Former financial consultant for the Bank of England. Place your bets on who's going to win in a spy showdown!

Huh, all the bets are going to the guy who actually has experience, odd.

When I reach your age, I hope I'm mature enough to no longer browse shitholes like this.

Attached: smug_chekist_pepe.png (450x768, 51K)

What are you going to browse instead? CNN's website? Reddit?

Putin and Russia are untouchable.

In the past weeks he has
>Revealed a new missile that cant be shot down with modern technology
>Called (((them))) out for meddling in American politics
>Started a campaign of murder of traitorous spies who have fled to Britain
>Told the world "Don't fuck with us, we have will annihilate you"

What a boss.

It's sad. My home for many years has gone unnoticed and now it's name is synonymous with Arab Rape Gangs.

Wonderful.

NO BONGS TIL 2021 LOLOLOL
AND ITS GOING TO COST 23M TO NOT HAVE BONGS

I just want to see the sexy spy who did it
I bet she is a stunning redhead, in a bikini, called something like Titsof Clitorosovski

the problem is West is weak most Russian people are Patriots in west loving you Country and your people made you the most evil person in the world

Sorry I seem to be having a stroke.

I understand the induvidual words of your sentence but not what they mean when placed to each other.

Could you repeat that in Queens English or the closest available approximation?

Pip Pip, Cheerio!