Muslims be acting friendly to UK white women then raping them

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/victim-telford-grooming-gang-previously-14400725 youtube.com/watch?v=OMloE17ClaI&t
youtube.com/watch?v=pZzNI5W8PXo

'She recalled: “Sultan kept calling me when my friend wasn’t with me and trying to talk to me. I was having none of it at the time.

“He started knocking on my door, at first asking for my friend. If my friend wasn’t in, I’d say he wasn’t. He would ask if he could come in and I’d say, ‘No, you can’t. He isn’t here’.

“He started saying things like, ‘Who is in there?’. I’d say, ’No one’. It was just a trick to find out if I was on my own.

“Around the same time his cousin Shahmeel Khan got out of prison. Two weeks later, on June 17 in 2007, Shahmeel broke into my flat and raped me.’’'

Attached: 777777777777776869.jpg (448x500, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

10news.one/father-honor-rapes-daugthers-boyfriend/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>B-but women love preditors

By now I don't care about women here in western europe.
they asked for it. They voted left. They helped refugees.
It's a women problem.
They don't rape men.

Yeah, but you don't let a two year old get 3rd-degree burns so they learn not to fuck with the stove. Especially, when it's just as much your fault for letting your women vote as they have and let most of your men turn into De Facto women.

Attached: Over the Line!!.gif (350x263, 1.3M)

Part & Parcel of living in a sharia muzzrat shithole.

Ok, but women are voting for this, even in this country. The only group of women voting right are married white women and only by a little.

I'm with Hans, fuck them. I'll take my based gf and ignore the rest.

Anyone else think it would be funny to see some dumb white whore get snatched right in front of them?
>Help help they're raping me
I'll just sit here and laugh instead

Attached: 1516614251682.png (570x400, 46K)

mashallah, if she didn't want to get raped she should dress with modesty and not speak to non family males

>They don't rape men

Attached: 1504581105117.gif (142x228, 120K)

This is going on every day in every town up and down the land. The police know all about it, they even work in the interests of the rape gangs as the official report into Rotherham confirmed. Arresting parents, binning complaints, even laughing at the white girls and calling them little slags. It sounds like a dystopia. It's real.

Its not even just kids lad. They pick on single women of all ages, look at the OP pic this is the literal dynamic.

Ever been with your mum to a Muslim area?

>your fault
I am not part of the generation that allowed them to vote.
I am not the reason why women have to carry pepper spray and pocket alarms.
I am not the one that fucks the welfare system.
And still they voted against men like me and you.
I only support people that are on my side.

Why is it never the ugly ones getting raped? It's the ugly ones that want to fucked.

Most white men are virtue enough to not live on welfare, not fuck the system ect.
If I have to pay for these guys because women want them in, they have also life with the consequences.

Attached: lettheminalready.png (540x600, 229K)

hopefully they learn to stay the fuck away from Muslims, they are scum.

Sound like normal men to me

>They don't rape men
>doesn't know about honor rape
10news.one/father-honor-rapes-daugthers-boyfriend/

>ALLAH'D
Should've had a gun

Maybe some tough guy no gun bongs need to rape the muslims!

Attached: c7493736aa2850ac5ecba544f996dec206d6b654a6a43b21e5d41c4e246e57d9.jpg (232x255, 14K)

made me laugh

Ive always lived in Areas where only non Whites are Asians, as in Chinese from most likely back when we owned Hong Kong
Oh and a few Indian shop owners or Doctors who grew up here.

Almost Zero crime, no Muslims
Im guessing it wont be many years before we get state ordered Quotas of Muslims and Black Refugees

this is why I don't hang around muslims.
I even told ex-muslims that I can't be safe around them.

Jesus, these people fucking vote

"people"

they're drones

>doesn't know about honor rape
>10news.one/father-honor-rapes-daugthers-boyfriend/

lmao wtf
honor rape.... nigga u gay

Attached: 76876876876876.jpg (385x385, 24K)

All of you fed up whites could emigrate to the USA where you at least have the right to defend yourself and your family. Enjoy your goat AIDS

The refugee crisis in europe does indeed prove that women fantasize about being raped.

WE GET IT YOU HAVE GUNS

That picture is fake, the comment at least.

>this is why I don't hang around muslims
How is that even possible in Germany?

It isn't happening in Wales.
We need based Leanne Wood to become our Tywysoges before it's too late.

>birmingham

london's future

I hope I could say that this teaches white women in Europe not to burn the coal, but who am I kidding?

Women will not learn anything from this, and they're probably more worried about racism these news cause than shocked about women being raped and abused.

You can filter them easily. They mostly life in one area.
The reason they seem to be "everywhere" is because too many don't work and hang around all day in public.
If you have 10 people in front of you and two are shitskins you don't see the 8 other people anymore.
I see them, but I ignore them.

On top of that. Shitskins that have a job in security let me in clubs/bars and tell other shitskins they don't fit in/they can't get in. They even hate each other.

Bought this for $100, private sale. No fuss, no muss. 100% legal.

I keep it in my bathroom incase Jamal runs up on me while I am in the shower.

What does it feel like to be completely defenseless against multiple attackers?

Pretty unfreedomfied, I reckon.

Attached: c91.jpg (1158x1050, 171K)

But do get the fact that your country is about to impode into Islamofascism due to your lack of guns?

>due to your lack of guns?

Its due to immigration desu

>What does it feel like to be completely defenseless against multiple attackers?

fingers crossed it does not happen

I'm not
I can fight and most of the fags larping with guns here are trying to scare you with BB guns
You fat lard
Not that I wouldnt want guns
But you sound fat and weak

she deserved it for even speaking with a shitskin, literally mountains of evidence that this happens all the time.

Funny thing is.
Even we got a liberal gun law.
People in the urban area don't have guns.
people in rural areas have as many guns as they are allowed to have (and guns and ammo they don't officially have)

Those things are pieces of shit lmfao, you'll literally be lucky if that does not jam when you try to fire it.

You're stupid as fuck lol, you never purchase cheap firearms unless you know you're just getting a good deal on something decent/good.

Never buy cheaply made firearms, ever. You will pay the price one way or another.

>They don't rape men
Did you forget about that Norwegian politician?

It's not just funs. You could defend yourself with a knife or sword here and not go to prison. You have the right to use deadly force even with a cricket bat or tea kettle.

Attached: Apollo_11_launch.jpg (2400x3000, 1.12M)