British Patriotism

It's still alive, you just know where to look

youtu.be/6bS3rpU3OUE?t=4m5s

Attached: uk.jpg (640x640, 107K)

The average Brit is based. It's just we have been so used to living in a very safe country with no problems we don't know what to do, especially since our gov is facilitating it.

Patriotism is a castrated dog, britain needs the hungry wolf fascism is

>British patriotism
>mongrel retard dog and kike puppet Churchill

lol

You have a good point. Can you imagine Churchill putting up with our current government?

It was Churchill who threw the british empire away for a (((US-Soviet))) controlled world. He would probably mustrubate furiusly

Only castrated because of the shitskin invasion. We can fight back.

Come out from behind your meme flag and say that again.

You have an police system working against its people without defending it and an unarmed civilian population. The recents unravelings showed this verry well.

There wont be hope for the british if they keep up the current system.

Only fascism can save the UK, and patriotism is in the way of fascism as it praises an anti fascist society

Then you should heed our example and remember your deep state is the enemy of the common man who is to blame for your current woe not foreign powers who lie beyond your border coasts

Listen to me.
I come here from the other place.
Under the guise of terror, Russia, and worries of large scale civil unrest (codename for mussies and blacks tearing the place up again) you must shill for the revival of the UK Civil Defence Corps.

Post logos, slogans, leaflets.

This is your stepping stone into an organised, on the radar, body of men. Then you simply steer that movement.

Fascism and fear-based rule will only work for so long. It's an extrinsic motivation that forces the populous to do something they don't necessarily believe in. Our police force are civilians too, off duty.

Patriotism can be much more powerful than that. If the public get back a deep sense of national pride in our country, we can self-police our state much better than any overbearing government force ever could.

I don't give a fuck about foreign powers. They can do what they want, as long it is away from us. Our government is crooked and I'm sure it was during WW2 era as well. A proud population can get much more done in our country than parliament.

> Civil Defence Corps
Looks long dead and buried lad.

Shouldn't have let them take your guns. No there's no way for you to stop them.

Lol

>all major British cites taken over by Pakistan without a shot fired
>but I'm a patriot because I post music on a Japanimation website
lol

Attached: 1510111541216.jpg (1090x1200, 117K)

Patriotism is weakness, you its like beeing on opium. It is nice and will distract you from problems, giving you the fake image of a working and good society. But it is not.

Fascism is good because it is agressive, because it wipes out the wrong and empowers the good

Brits are slaves and they like it that way. Their masters used to be upper class fags, soon they'll be Muslims

Fuck off potato nigger, and take Northern Ireland with you.

A Saudi Prince got off because the judge believe he accidentally fell and his penis as a result ended up in a British woman. It wasn't rape it was an accident and your legal system believed that. You have a lot of honor to restore before pride should even be considered.

so what exactly would it take for true British patriots to start doing something? Obviously mass rape and bombing of little girl concerts doesn't do it. Say what you want about Northern Ireland but at least both sides went into action when their communities were threatened.

Attached: ira derry.jpg (499x700, 57K)

Where are your priorities? Some Russian guy who knowingly worked in a dangerous profession is way more important than British girls. Fucking islamophobic racist!

He's not wrong. there is nothing to be proud of here apart form our history

Attached: 2Nofi0w.png (506x461, 425K)