So what happened with /ourgirl/ the turbo beta killer?

so what happened with /ourgirl/ the turbo beta killer?

Attached: michellejpeg-ff5c5e31a919da1e.jpg (620x496, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bcso-ma.us/facilities.htm
cbsloc.al/2w9WPuP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sentenced 2.5 years, serve 15 months.

should we all gather at the prison on the day of her release to cheer her on?

no

why not

why should we

shes a fucking hero and she probably has been brainwashed into thinking what she did was wrong. she needs support.

I agree

Didn't she get stuck in a boring relationship with a beta or something?

how is she a hero

In the delusions of a loser literally EVERYONE who is not them is a "beta" and deserves to die.

she helped convince some beta faggot who wasnt worth shit to kill himself. instead of doing what most people would and not helping and letting him live a life he hates.

>wasn't worth shit
honor roll graduate and all-round athlete, marine salvage captain at 18. doesn't sound like a loser to me, probably more successful than Sup Forums neets at that age. encouraged to live, who knows where he'd end up.

>she needs support.
Than send her a support package to prison. Im sure she will appreciate it

anyone who wants to kill themselves is a faggot and should do so desu senpai.

>HOW DO I DO THIS?!

meant this

Her name is Michelle Carter, so you need to find out which prison she's in. The trial was in Massachusetts.

So you just end a package to that prison on her name. U might even include a letter

should we write her a letter?

Girls always push guys to be more assertive and follow through with things. That is the mark of a good woman. Not even joking. Best girls in my life have pushed me to follow through on shit I've been talking about and probably wouldn't have done otherwise

Attached: 1509666452810.jpg (621x670, 65K)

>who knows where he'd end up.
He'd become even more disenfranchised and end up shooting a bunch of people with an AR15479MMBAZOOKA probably.

Attached: 1452199854161.jpg (500x446, 58K)

Im not into that stuff, but here

Find an inmate | Mass.gov
www.mass.gov/how-to/find-an-inmate

I'm going to.

Attached: 1520269988.jpg (480x240, 21K)

test

i wish i was her prison guard, she must get lonely.

Attached: jabba_the_hutt_by_ninjacompany-d4f5inv.jpg (814x981, 263K)

sent

Just found her.

Bristol County Jail and House of Correction
bcso-ma.us/facilities.htm

sauce
cbsloc.al/2w9WPuP

this

underrated

But from the interview it turns out, she is not in Jail probably. The judge allowed her to stay out of jail till the appeal or something. So she is not in jail, probably

>Juvenile Court Judge Lawrence Moniz gave Carter, now 20, a 2 1/2-year jail sentence but said she had to serve only 15 months of that. He also sentenced her to five years of probation. He granted a defense motion that will keep Carter out of jail until her appeals in state courts are exhausted.

what has she done to end up in jail?

She was never /ourgirl/.
Always a leaf with any twisted low level logic.

some soyboy was texting her and telling her he was going to an hero and she told him to do a flip faggot

you faggots serious I just wrote a two page fucking letter

hahaha

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x679, 100K)